Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Mistaken Master (Sorinth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Mistaken Master (Sorinth) Empty
PostSubject: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 pm

Zakhar laid out in the middle of the back garden wearing only his slacks and his collar, arms spread wide as he sunned himself.

Another day of freedom. He had taken Lino that morning and now he was just relaxing.

Today couldn't get much better. He didn't have to be anywhere for a long time. He could spend the day doing whatever he wanted. And at the moment that was sunbathing.

The Lycan purred as he rolled over and spread out on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:25 pm

Alexander was in a funny mood that morning, as meeting Belial the night before he stood in the shadowed porchway out of the sun and sighed, he missed the warmth of it.

as he was looking at the shadows and heat produced by the sun he noticed a large person, prsumably lycan from his appearance basking in the light.
normally he disliked lycans but today he really did hate this one, able to be out day or night...it really irked him.

Alexander looked around and found a ample sized rock and threw it at the relaxing lycan, not enough to cause any real damage but enough to leave a large bruise.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Zakhar yelped when he felt the rock collide with his skin and jumped up, glaring around.

Who was stupid enough to throw a rock at a napping Lycan? Had they never heard of the proverb 'let sleeping dogs lie'?

Whoever had done it was in for a bloody rough time of it. He was going to beat them black and blue.

His eyes caught the man standing on the porch and he stalked forwards, growling deep in his throat.

He ceased the man by his throat, one hand poised to punch him hard. Then he caught the scent of Brimstone. Belial.

With a soft whimper, Zakhar backed down, kneeling in front of the man, bowing his head. "I'm sorry, Master." That was the second time he had attacked his Master. What sort of Slave was he?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 pm

The lycans yelp set a smile across his face, good it had startled him. now came the fun part.
knowing lycans very well he guessed that it would be pissed off at the least nd try to attack him. good he was in the mood for a scrap.

as expected the lycan closed in and grabbed him by the throat.
Alexander laughed unntil the lycan backed off? and called him his master? interesting...

this was most unusual until he caught a wiffof something...belial.. HA! he thought to himslef belial has a pet.

at this his other side started whispering -let me have some fun with this one. -
Reluctantly he agreed to this and gave control of his being to the demon, taking a baack seat and intent on enjoying the show.

"yes, I am your master" sorinth said with an evil twist in his voice.
"and you will do anything I say correct?" he mused while taking his hand and stroking the mans face gently. this was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:03 pm

Zakhar leaned into the gentle caress on his face as he did every time Belial touched him this gently.

He loved gentle touches; he was addicted to them. A gentle touch before or after harsh torture was heaven for him. He loved it.

"Yes, Master."

He'd do anything the Demon asked of him.

Especially now. After attacking him, if Belial asked him to do anything that would make him uncomfortable, he'd assume it was a punishment for nearly attacking him and accept it without question.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 pm

"good" he said, his voice streatching out the oo in the word.
he ran his hand along the mans cheek once more before back handing him harshly that knocked him backwards.

"unfortunately your attack on me means you must recieve punishment, but dont worry...it will be...fun!" he laughed slightly and then creaked his neck.

"come to me slave, and embrace me, and feel the carress of hell".
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Zakhar flinched but didn't cry out when the hand struck his cheek and sent him sailing back. Crying out would mean protesting. This was his punishment.

Fun punishment? Such an oxymoron.

When had punishment ever been fun? Punishment was designed to stop you from doing a deed. If it was fun, you'd do the deed over and over to receive the 'punishment' again.

It would probably be torturous to him but fun for Belial.

Zakhar stepped forwards to embrace the shorter man when he was told to.

This man talked differently from both Belial and Lia. But Belial and Lia spoke different, too. This was probably a unique speech pattern of one of his forms so he dismissed it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:25 pm

As Zakhar embraced him sorinth smirked, his body heating up rapidly to the point of scortching (yes,fire control Very Happy)

Sorinth grabbed tightly and kissed the mans neck as he scortched him.
"enjoying my warmth are you? is it better than the sun?"
a small laugh erupted from him again, Alexander still sitting within his mind laughing also.

(OOC: sorry bout long waits and short replys)
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:37 pm

Zakhar flinched when he felt the Vampire's body heating up.

When he was pulled against the shorter man and kissed, he let out an involuntary hiss of pain.

He could smell he scorching flesh and he could feel the heat on his skin and it hurt like Hell. Zakhar had dealt with small portions of his body being burned before but never this much.

This hurt.

There was nothing about this that aroused him like the other times heat and fire had been used against him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 pm

"mmm theres something about roast wolf thats just so.....delicious" he began kissing the mans neck and shoulders each kiss burning hot, although the rest of his body now cooling down.

the hisses just brought more sadistic smiles to his face as he took Zakhars arms and placed them above his head.

"you know, this would have been a more fun encounter if you hadnt gotten angry."

well obviously not, either way the wolf would have been burnt badly and cut...alot.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Zakhar gave a relieved little sigh when the Vampire's body cooled down.

Now there were only small patches of skin being burned at a time. He could enjoy the small burning sensation, take in the scent of seared flesh.

The more Alex kissed him, the more aroused he was beginning to feel.

Zakhar let the man manipulate his body, pushing his arms up above his head.

"I know, Master. I'm sorry, Master." He needed to control his anger. Attacking his Master was unforgivable and he needed to be taught not to attack the Demon.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:38 pm

the sigh of relief was a funny after thought for what sorinth was planning.
he kiseed the man on the lips the slowly worked his way down to the neck to find a smal collar and a certain rune.

ah so it was belials slave he thought.
this shall be interesting.

"tell me, how badly do you want me?" he tease as his hand stroked the mans leg.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Zakhar returned the kiss eagerly, lips moving against the Vampires with a low purr.

He inhaled softly with a moan when Alexander began caressing his thighs gently. "So much, Master. I want you so much."

He wanted to feel his hands, his lips, his teeth. He wanted to feel him fuck him hard.

"Please, Master," he murmured softly.

He wanted his Master to fuck him like only he could.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:05 pm

Sorinth continued to stroke the leg, feeling the man beginning to press against the trousers, the other hand now wrapping into the man’s hair and kissing him again.

Then I shall give you what you want after this, bend over and I shall please you…this one time.”

The begging was amusing as Sorinth had no intention in ‘pleasing’ the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Zakhar returned the next kiss just as eagerly as he had returned the others.

His Master was giving him so many kisses. Slaves didn't usually get this. Perhaps a kiss or two if they were lucky. Nothing like this; Alexander hadn't stopped kissing him.

The Lycan pulled away from the Vampire, turning around and bending down to present his ass to him as he had been told to.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:45 pm

(OOC: sorry for the late reply...really busy at work and on top of that i have serious RP block atm )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistaken Master (Sorinth)   Mistaken Master (Sorinth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Master (Sorinth)
Page 1 of 1