Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Mistress or Master?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Mistress or Master? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:39 am

Zakhar's eyes turned back to the Demon.

What?

He flinched when Belial stroked his muzzle, his heart leaping into his throat. Had he really just fought with his Mistress as she tried to take his collar off?

The Lycan backed away and dropped down onto his stomach, looking up at her with a soft whimper.

I'm sorry, Mistress. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:49 am

Belial pulled herself up and dusted herself off, as she looked down at the large black wolf.

"It was a test, Zakhar. I wanted to make sure that you were committed to me before I gave you a gift.

Shift back."

She ordered as she leaned over, her torso completely exposed, and petted him behind his ears gently.

"I can take on many forms, you need to look past my initial scent, disregard gender or nationality and smell my true scent so that you can identify my in any form."

The demon turned around and moved her hair from her back, exposing the large mark that took up most of her back, she shifted back into her male form, showing him that no matter what form he took on the mark remained.

"My mark, it will always be on my back no matter what form I take."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:02 am

Zakhar shifted back on command and sat up on his knees, head bent as he stared at the ground in shame.

He had attacked his Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress."

He needed to learn her scent. He'd have to learn it in a few different forms, smell the similarities and the differences.

His eyes flickered up when he heard her turn around, his eyes trailing over the red mark on her back. He flinched when she shifted into a male, cheeks flushing red. He had attacked her. He had denied her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:10 am

Belial turned back around and sat down, crossing his legs.
"Come here."

He ordered as he sat there, his hand searching through his pocket, pulling out the new collar, when the Lycan sat down in front of him he reached up and wrapped the collar around his neck, buckling it in place with a soft smile.

"There."
He added, rubbing the Lycan's neck softly as he looked down at the man.
"Now take in my scent Zakhar, try to find a link."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 am

Zakhar shuffled forwards so he was kneeling in front of Belial, his eyes squeezed shut, trying to will down the redness in his cheeks.

His eyes flickered open when he felt cool leather against his neck.

Zakhar lifted a hand to stroke along the collar, feeling the engraved plaque under his fingertips and the sturdy leather. This felt much different than the other collar he had been wearing. This was well made.

The Lycan hesitated for a moment before leaning forwards, hands settling on the Demon's shoulders as his face neared his neck.

He took his time analysing the scent, trying to remember Lia's scent from the night before and find the differences and similarities in it. After a few long moments, he pulled away, eyes flickering up.

"Can I... May I smell your other form again, Mistr- Master?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:46 am

Belial chuckled and leaned forward, stroking the blush on his cheeks, a small smile graced the Demon’s lips; the colour seemed so foreign in the Russian man’s pale cheeks.

The Demon sat still as the Lycan took in his scent, his eyes admiring the leather collar around the man’s neck, his loved seeing his mark on others.

“You may.”

He murmured in his low and husky tone as he shifted back, sitting in front of Zakhar as a female once more.

Despite the shifting the purple colour of her eyes remained the same, she could change her eye colour but was rather fond of the dark purple.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:53 am

"Thank you, Mistress."

He knew he was going to find the constant switching hard. He'd probably call her Master or him Mistress a lot until he got used to the Demon shifting from male to female constantly.

He leaned forwards to bury his face in her neck again, hands hands once against finding her shoulders.

With the Demon's scent fresh in his mind, he found it easy to match the two scents.

They both smelled heavily of brimstone. Now that he was close and focussing on her scent, it was almost overpowering the other scents that clung to her.

When he was certain he had enough similarities to be able to tell if a person was Belial, he sat back again, eyes turning up to her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 am

“My full name is Belial, but when I am female you can still call me Lia when the time is appropriate.”
She spoke with a soft smile and she leaned forward and stroked his cheek again.

“That was a cruel little prank I pulled on you, but I am very pleased with you Zakhar.”

The Lycan had defended her claim on him to the point where he would kill any who attempted to remove his collar, it had a primal part of her purring loudly.

“Have you found my scent now?”
She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:21 am

Belial. He mouthed the name but didn't voice it.

It was a strange name. He had never heard it before himself in his entire seven hundred years.

He leaned into the gentle stroking of his cheek, eyes sliding shut.

Cruel. Yes, it was cruel. She had made him fight against her though he hadn't known it was her while doing so. The thought of fighting against his Mistress made him cringe.

A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips when she told him she was pleased. Less than a full day of being her Slave and he already felt great joy when she told him she was happy.

"Yes, Mistress."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:37 am

Her eyes fell back on the collar around his neck, her fingers trailing over the engraved marking.

“That marking is special Zakhar, I promised to protect you and it will help me to do so.
If your blood ever hits that engraving I will know and I will come to you.”

It took a blood ritual to summon Belial and as soon as blood hit the rune she would be able to feel it and go to his aid, Zakhar was her Slave now; she had an obligation to protect him, that and it would anger her greatly to have someone else not only touch but damage her property.

She stroked her hand through his hair again and rose to her feet, the jeans that clad her legs were far too big for her, looking down at herself made her chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:42 am

He listened silently as she explained the importance of the plaque on his collar.

If his blood touched the rune then she'd come to his aid when he needed it. That was a very clever way of keeping him protected.

But he worried about times when he couldn't get to the plaque.

What he he was bound and beaten but didn't bleed? He had seen the ways Hunters worked and he knew they could be rough but they weren't always rough enough to break the skin.

Perhaps he was thinking of worst-case scenarios but no matter how unlikely, it was still very much a possibility that that could happen.

"Thank you for your kindness, Mistress."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:15 pm

"You're welcome, I promised to protect you from harm and I may be deceptive but I keep my promises."

Belial leaned down and pressed her lips against him, kissing him deeply as her hands ran through his hair.

The Demon was a compulsive liar but a promise made in a deal was something she would never break.

Belial's hands reached down and pushed the over sized pants off of her hips, taking a few steps towards him and perched herself in his lap.

Her hands caressed his neck and chest as she leaned down and kissed his throat.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself out here in the sunshine."
She purred softly in against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:24 pm

His eyes slid shut as he leaned up into the kiss with a low purr.

He was so thankful he had a Mistress as kind as her. She was kind and she'd go so far to protect him.

It was an amazing thought. Someone would protect him.

For over half a millennia, Zakhar had had no one to protect him. He protected himself and his wards. All he had to rely on was himself.

When she perched in his lap, his arms curled around her slim waist.

"I was, Mistress." Zakhar liked laying out in the nature when he had nothing else to do. It was relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:35 pm

She smiled and continued to caress him softly, twirling his dark hair around her dainty fingers.

"Such creatures of nature..."
She mused softly as she gazed deeply into his silver eye, Lycans were linked heavily to the world around them, not as much as Elves but they too needed to be around nature.

"I think I'd like to see you panting and slick with sweat, calling out my name, out here in the sunshine against the soft, cool grass."

She dwelled on that thought for a moment before pressing her hands against his chest and coaxing him into laying down beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:39 pm

Lycan felt their best out in the nature. Much like Elves, they had more stamina. They were stronger; faster; more flexible.

Nature empowered them.

His lips parted and his tongue darted out over them when she spoke.

The Lycan laid back, legs slipping from underneath him to stretch out so he was more comfortable.

"I love it when you speak dirty to me, Mistress." Sometimes dirty talk aroused him more than the act of sex itself.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:51 pm

"Close your eyes."
She order in a soft, calming tone, she wanted to deny him one of his senses so the others could be heightened.

If he liked dirty talk then she wanted to see just how worked up he could get from just her voice and the tiniest amount of touching.

She lay on top of him, propping herself up on her hands and knees but allowing her torso to press against his as she leaned her head down to kiss the side of his neck before leaning in against his ear.

Her tone was low and seductive, full of promise.
"We lay out on the grass, the wind gently caressing our bare bodies as we rub up against one another.

I allow you the freedom to touch me until your hearts content, your rough hands squeeze my chest, gasping firmly on my hot, supple skin.

Leaning up, you can't resist tasting my skin, lapping your tongue against my neck.
You like the taste, sweet yet salty as my body begins to sweat out of yearning for your touch.

You bite down on my neck and it makes me cry out, I want you."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:59 pm

His eyes slid shut obediently.

He could feel her chest against his own, her soft lips teasing his skin. He could feel the gentle breeze and smell her - brimstone and something more; something uniquely Belial.

Without the use of his sight, Zakhar could picture what she was saying far to easily. He could see in his minds eye the scene that she was describing. He could see the two of them lying on the cool grass, his hands running over her, his lips.

His hands twitched with the effort to keep them in place.

He wanted to touch her. But she had yet to give him permission. He wanted this scene to happen and as such wouldn't jeopardise that by doing something out of line.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Belial didn't move at all, the slow rising and falling on her chest against his was all the movement the two of them made.

"I grind my body down against yours teasingly, your member rock hard between my thighs and you can feel how hot and wet you've made me.

It's maddening but I don't let you enter me.
Your body is throbbing for me, you want to take me, and you do.

You grab my hips and roll us over, your body above mine, pressing me down against the grass.

You expect me to fight you, tell you off for dominating me but I don't, I want you to do it, I want to see the power of your body above mine, you can see it in my eyes as they swirl with uncontainable lust.

You spread my legs, caressing my soft thigh and push your arousal into me hard.
We both cry out, heads tossing back as our bodies shudder against each other, it feels so right."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Zakhar swallowed thickly as she continued to speak.

His eyes squeezed shut and he shifted a little. He was becoming quite obviously aroused by the woman's words.

His hand twitched again.

He wanted it so much. He wanted to caress her chest, to take her hips and force her down so he could fuck her.

The Lycan gave a soft moan, biting his lip to try and keep himself in some form of control.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:33 pm

A smile graced Belial's lips as the Lycan moaned, he was clearly enjoying this imagery, she wasn't going to stop yet, seeing the man so effected by her mere words was entertaining.

"You've wanted this for so long that you fuck me mercilessly, using my body for your own pleasure, but you can see by the way my head rolls back and I cry out in ecstasy that I'm loving this.

You have no restraint, you know what I am capable of, you know you can be as rough as you want with me and I will not break beneath you.

The sadist inside you howls out as you nails rake my body, marking me with your own hands.

You bite down on my nipple roughly, tugging on my piercings until beads of blood trickle down my chest as it rises and falls in frantic panting."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:52 pm

His breathing slowly sped up as she continued to whisper in his ear.

He watched to touch himself, to relieve himself. But he knew that would annoy the woman. She was teasing him for a reason.

Zakhar's nails bit into his palms instead of raking down her sides and back. His own blood scented the air instead of hers.

His teeth gritted. He could see the blood rolling over her pale skin.

No, he couldn't do it any more. He couldn't hold out. His hands lifted to grip her hips, pulling them downwards as his own hips ground upwards. He groaned loudly, head tilting back.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 pm

Belial's nose picked up the scent of blood as soon as it hit the air, her eyes flicking down to his hands, Zakhar was trying so hard to control himself that he shed his own blood.

That fact alone made her lips curl into a smirk, she liked knowing that she was getting to him.

"Oh Zakhar..."
She tutted in a tone of disappointment as he gripped her hips and ground against her.
She really did think he would have been able to hold out a little longer until she would finally touch him.

Instead she gripped his hands and forced them off of her before rising to her feet.

"Keep your eyes closed."
She ordered sternly, if Zakhar could not restraint himself then she would teach him some restraint.

Though he would not have known it Belial blinked away for a moment for before returning.

"Roll onto your stomach, lift your ass into the air."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:10 pm

He flinched when he heard the disappointed tone of her voice.

Damn.

Like any Slave, he didn't like disappointing his Mistress. He had been trained to do nothing but please the one in control.

"Yes, Mistress," he muttered softly, eyes staying shut as he waited for his punishment.

He followed the next order silently, rolling onto his stomach and pushing himself up onto his hands and knees to present his ass to her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:23 pm

"You were so close, a few more moments and I would've pushed you inside of me and given you a glorious release.
But you know what you did wrong, don't you?"

She added, the same tone of disappointment still lingering as she spoke.

Zakhar had pleased her earlier by fighting for her claim on him but she could not overlook what he did.
He was her Slave, not her boyfriend, he didn't get to make decisions like that.

Her palm came down roughly on his backside, leaving a dark, welting mark on his cheek, she smacked him again on the exact same place as the first hand print, hard enough that it left her own palm stinging.

Belial's hand slipped between his legs and her fingers curled around the base of his erection, squeezing firmly, cutting off the blood supply slightly until his erection became limp again.

At this point she did something she knew that Zakhar would not like, she put the chastity cage back on him and locked it into place.

He would learn very quickly to have more restraint.
"You will wear that until tomorrow night, you will be at my room at five o'clock exactly.
Tonight you will sleep in your own bed and you will not satisfy yourself in any form, nor will anyone else satisfy you.
Understood?"

He had misbehaved and as such no longer got to come to her room to play for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Zakhar bowed his head in shame. "Yes, Mistress."

He had touched her without permission. He had taken matters into his own hands in an act that wasn't befitting of a Slave. It wasn't even befitting of a Submissive.

He still had somewhat of a Master mindset and if he wanted her to keep him around, he needed to lose that. He needed to become a Slave, not a Switch.

He jerked and gave a low pained hiss when her hand came down on his backside twice.

When he felt the cage around his now limp member, his body shook in something suspiciously like a sob.

Orgasm deprivation. He hated it.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress." His tone held true. He was truly sorry for upsetting her and going against her will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistress or Master?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next