Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Mistress or Master?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

Mistress or Master? Empty
PostSubject: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:20 am

Belial had been out of the country all day, handling an after-hours business deal in China, the Demon had his fingers in many profitable corporations.

Businessmen were all too happy to make Demon deals if it brought them extreme wealth or longevity, as such the man found himself on the boards of many companies.

He sat up against a tree in the backyard, it was about three o’clock in the afternoon and he was happily relaxing in the shade.

On the way home he had stopped by one his warehouses and picked up something that he had thinking about since the night before.

His hand delved into his pocket and pulled out a black leather collar, his fingers rubbed up against the material before stroking over the metal plaque which had his symbol engraved into it, the same one which blazed across his back.

The Demon bit his finger and pressed a drop of blood against the symbol, chanting a few ancient words as he did so before wiping the blood away.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:31 am

Zakhar had been running.

He had stretched his legs and gone for a long run through the fields and forests. He was now laying contentedly at the base of a large tree.

He liked this freedom that came with his Slavery.

It was much nicer than he had expected. And there was still a couple hours left until he had to be in Belial's room.

He was happy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:38 am

Belial slipped the collar back into his pocket and got to his feet, stretching his arms over his head with a satisfying crack or his shoulders.

The Demon walked across the lawn with his hands in his pockets, there was still a few hours until Zakhar would be waiting for him in his room but perhaps he could find the Lycan before then.

He was bored and wanted the man's company, he took a deep breath, taking in the scents around him, catching the man's scent surprisingly close.

As such he followed the Lycan's scent and made his way leisurely towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:46 am

Zakhar purred as he stretched out, scratching his bare back against the bark of the tree.

This was great.

The sun beating against his bare body and the fact that he knew he didn't have to be anywhere for another two hours had him in a great mood.

A low hum sounded in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 am

A wide grin spread across his lips as his gaze caught the Lycan, completely bare and enjoying the sunlight.

Perhaps he would have to organize a session outside since he seemed to enjoy it so much.

"Good afternoon."
He greeted as he moved closer, looking down at the man, silently he wondered whether or not the man would recognize him like this.

Probably not seeing as they had only known each other for one evening, Zakhar would have to learn his scent intimately, disregarding the changes that happened to it when he shifted from male to female.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:56 am

Zakhar's eyes flickered up.

"Privet."

He was wary of meeting new people, even when he was out in the forest where he could defend himself.

He was also more wary of men and women.

But this was just someone being friendly. He didn't have to worry too much about this one.

Zakhar gave a friendly smile to the man as he leaned back against the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:02 am

"Spending the day alone? How boring."

He added as he sat down on the grass, loosely crossing his legs as he leaned back on his elbows.

Zakhar obviously didn't recognize him, he could have some fun with this though his Slave would probably be unhappy with him for playing tricks but it was too much of a perfect situation to pass up.

"I have to admit that I feel slightly over dressed."
He added, eying the man rather obviously.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:07 am

"I prefer to think of it as peaceful."

He was quite happy just bathing in the warm sunlight. After the activity of last night, he was content to spend the morning resting before Lia had him do anything else.

Zakhar's eyes flickered to Belial and he arched a brow at the Demon.

"If you feel overdressed, you're welcome to remedy that."

She had given Zakhar orders not to let anyone dominate him. Flirting with someone hadn't been talked about. He could flirt all he liked.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:15 am

A smirk appeared on his lips as he gave a soft nod.
"I might just do that."

He replied as he removed his already unbuttoned grey shirt and the black T-Shirt that he wore beneath it.

The Demon leaned forward, the muscles of his stomach and shoulder twitching softly as he moved.

"Much better."
He added as his eyes landed on the collar that was still around the Lycan's neck, good, he hadn't removed it as soon as he was alone.

"What do we have here."
He asked as his hands reached up, his fingertips running over the tanned leather.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:22 am

"I have to agree with that." Zakhar's eyes ran over the bare skin of the Demon's chest.

Belial was hot. Zakhar would admit that openly.

His eyes narrowed a little when Belial's fingers ran over his collar. He wasn't overly fond of someone touching someone else's mark of possession. Lia had given him that collar so only she could touch it.

His hand raised to grasp Belial's wrist to pull his hand away.

"It's not yours to touch."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:28 am

Belial gave the wolf a small wink as his eyes trailed over his now exposed torso.

"Well well, you're getting a little defensive."
He replied as his hand was pulled away from the collar, the smirk on his lips widening slightly.

"Here I was thinking you wanted to play."
He added, pushing up closer to the Lycan, a devious glint filling his eyes.

It pleased him that Zakhar would not let someone else touch the collar, it would please him more when it was actually his collar and mark wrapped around the man's neck.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:42 am

"Playing is fine. Just not when you're playing with someone else's things without permission."

The collar was Lia's. He was Lia's.

He could fool around with the man. He could kiss and grope and scratch and bite. He'd even fuck the man.

But he wouldn't let the Demon fuck him.

Lia had ordered that no one would dominate him and he was quite happy to abide by that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:52 am

The smirk on his lips grew wider as the man spoke, he wondered what Zakhar would let him get away with and how he would respond if he overstepped the boundaries.

He had told Zakhar that no one else was allowed to dominate him, so of course the Demon would try to do exactly that.

"Well, do I have permission to play with you?"
He asked as he leaned forward, planting a firm kiss on the man's lips as he pushed up against him.

Belial was going to enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 am

Zakhar pushed against Belial, eyes narrowing.

"No, you don't."

Unless he heard it from Lia's lips that the Demon was allowed to dominate him, he wouldn't let him.

He's was Lia's; not anyone else's.

Zakhar glared at the man as he continued to push him away.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:06 am

Belial gave a soft laugh as the man tried to push him away, holding himself still so the man’s effort was for nothing, he wasn’t going to move.

“You don’t actually do as you’re told do you? How old fashioned.”

The man snorted as he gripped onto the Lycan’s hips and forced him onto his back, Belial moved and pressed his body down against Zakhar’s.

“I think that regardless of a few silly promises and a scrap of leather that you would rather have a little fun with me instead of obeying who ever put that there.”

He added nodding towards the collar with a smirk.
“Perhaps I should take it off you.”
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:15 am

The Lycan's lips twitched in annoyance when Belial didn't budge. He was stronger than him. Damn.

"Yes, I do as I'm told." He had agreed to this, he wasn't going to do it half heartedly and only do a few things. He'd throw his entire being into being Lia's Slave.

A loud growl erupted in his chest as he began to struggle underneath the older man.

No. No, he wouldn't let Belial do this.

He snarled dangerously. "If you even try, I'll tear your throat out."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:26 am

“Such an obedient wolf, aren’t you?”

Belial chuckled loudly and pinned the man beneath him using his body as his hands ran up his chest and slid up his neck, gripping onto the leather collar, his fingers searching out the buckle.

“If that’s what happens if I try, I wonder what happens if I succeed.”

The Demon wanted to see that Zakhar would never let anyone remove his collar, more so once he was actually the collar that Belial had brought back for him that currently resided in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:32 am

"For my Mistress, I am." For anyone else, he was the definition of Hell. He did the opposite of what he was told a lot of the time.

Obedient wasn't what people associated with Zakhar.

He thrashed under Belial as his body pressed closer to him, his hands snapping up to grip his wrists, fighting him as best as he could.

"You won't succeed!" he growled darkly.

He wouldn't let anyone but Lia remove the collar.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:44 am

“I think I will.”

He replied with a devious smirk as he fought against the Lycan’s grip, no matter how hard Zakhar fought against him there was no way of him being able to stop him from removing the collar, it just so happened that it had to come off anyway so he may as well have fun doing so.

After a few moments of struggling Belial managed to unclip the collar and pull it away from the Lycan’s neck, tossing it a few meters away with a chuckle as he looked back down at the man.

“Looks like I succeeded.”
He mocked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:48 am

Zakhar growled loudly when the leather slid from his neck.

He lunged forwards, his body growing and changing as he shifted, snarling darkly.

He snapped at the Demon with sharp teeth as he snarled at him, standing over him, glaring down at him.

How dare he remove his collar?

The collar wasn't his to do away with like that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 am

Belial laughed as the Lycan lunged at him, looking up at the large wolf as he snarled and snapped at him.

"There, don't you feel so much better without a collar on?"

He asked, tilting his head up at the visibly angry wolf, the grin on his face did not waver, Zakhar was going above and beyond what he had expected of him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:55 am

Feel better?

Feel better?!

Did Belial really have the nerve to say something stupid like that after removing his collar? The man was looking for a deathwish.

A deathwish that Zakhar would quite happily provide.

Zakhar's head dipped, his teeth enclosing around his throat with a loud growl.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:25 am

The large grin on his lips melted to a warmer smile as the teeth closed around his throat, good, Zakhar would kill anyone who tried to undermine his claim on the Wolf.

"Zakhar, that's enough, stop."

Belial said firmly in the voice of his female form, if he had of said it in his male voice the wolf would not have listened to him and he didn't really want to have to deal with being torn open by a Lycan, even if it would heal quickly.

Granted he could easily teleport out from beneath the wolf but he wanted to know that the wolf would obey him even when enraged.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:28 am

Zakhar paused when he heard Lia's voice, lifting his head to look around, tail tucking between his legs.

He hoped she didn't punish him for trying to kill someone that had tried to belittle her claim on him.

A confused whine sounded when he couldn't find her.

Where was she?

He had definitely heard her voice.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:34 am

"Zakhar."

He said again in the female voice in order to get his attention, looking up at the wolf with his dark purple eyes.

"Zakhar it is me."
Belial had switched back to his male voice, his hand reaching up to stroke the wolf's muzzle softly.

"I told you when we first met that I go by many names, it's because I can shape-shift."

Belial shifted, taking on her female form as she propped herself up on her elbows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistress or Master?   Mistress or Master? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistress or Master?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next