Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

When demons collide (Drago)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

When demons collide (Drago) Empty
PostSubject: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:32 am

Belial perched himself upon a bench in the courtyard, spending a lazy evening alone with a book and a glass of red wine.

A contented smile graced his lips as he flipped to the next page of a text written in Latin.

A great many years ago the language had been widely used but now lay discarded with the other ancient tongues.

His foot tapped steadily against the pavements beneath him as he hummed a tune to himself, the notes only pausing as he took another sip of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Alexander had been feeling slightly queesy over the past few days but put it down to the recent 'jobs' he had been on and the lingering smell of brimstone that he still hadn't managed to completely wash from his hair.
fresh air was usually the answer to this and so he casually strolled through the mansions gardens and slowly into the courtyard, usually the garden would have helped but the closer he got to the courtyard the more the feeling built.

as he turned into the courtyard the faint sound of humming availed his ears and something inside him lurched.

the closer he got the louder the humming got until he spied the figure sitting on the bench.

he slowly approached, somehow wary of this unidentified person. "Hello there!" he called.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:25 pm

The familiar scent of brimstone and sulfur caught his nose before the voice reached him.

His dark purple eyes quickly flickered over to the Vampire, a small smirk curling in the corner of his lips.

Belial was one of Hell's few elite Demons, he could sense another Demon miles away, even one that hid dormant inside of a host body.

"Good Evening."
He replied in a calm, smooth tone as his eyes looked over the man, inspecting him silently.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Alexander noticed the smirk and was unnerved, a very rare occurance for him.

He stepped up and lent against the tree not so far away, not wanting to approach this figure any more.

"new here?" he asked casually, this feeling still growing and the smell of sulphur lingering in his nostrils, too strong to be the reminants in his hiar.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:02 am

"I've been here for about a week now, so yes I suppose that makes me new."

He replied, watching the man eagerly, he could sense something dark looming deep within this Vampire and it interested him greatly.

Belial had lived on Earth for over five thousand years now and it was a rarity to find other Demon wandering around, it took a great deal of strength to break free from Hell and lesser Demons would die in the process.

"I don't believe I caught your name?"
This was definitely one man he wanted to learn more about.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:07 am

A week? that would explain why he had never met the man, Alexander himself had only just returned from a long trip.

a polite person but the sense something was off was still keeping Alexanders body on high alert.

"my apollogies, the names Alexander, and yours is?" he asked perfectly caalmly.

this man was...different, not lycan diferent, some other kind off different.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:13 am

"It is a pleasure to meet you Alexander, my name is Belial."

He replied as he continued to stare at the man, not just looking at him but staring deeper into him, into the Vampire's very soul.

"And who is your friend?"
He asked as his head tilted slightly as if actually seeing the Demon inside of him.

Belial may not be able to see the Demon's face but he could sense him there easily enough, as if the creature inside of him was in plain sight.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:22 am

Belial...belial where had he heard that name from before? the information slipped his mind for that moment as he concentrated on more important matters.

"friend?" he asked "what friend? theres just you and me here".

ok now Alexander was REALLY edgy, or was it just a bluff? either way he was going to find out.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:29 am

Belial chuckled softly and rose to his feet, taking a few slow steps towards Alexander.

"Oh come now, don't play dumb with me."
He replied, his arms crossing loosely over his chest as he continued to stare into the man.

"Inclusi comes alter talis confusio est audire vocem meam?"

His words were muttered low and soft, holding an almost unnatural tone to it.

His mutterings were in ancient Latin, most Demons who were old enough to pull themselves out of Hell spoke Latin since much of their history was written in it.

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:43 am

Alexander then remembered where he had heard the name before and chuckled. and then shrugged his shoulders. "worth a shot, so many weak imposters these days" he stated.
As Belial spoke again his arm tingled slightly. "interesting, he recognises you" he closed his eyes and whispered to himself "voice only".
the eyes opened and a deep breath was exhaled, more gutteral than alexanders.

"inlaqueaverunt? non hoc praecipuum est, quod me de lacu iter. vicissim i dedit ei fortitudo mea donec ... expirat" the voice grating and deep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
trapped? no, this one is special, he was my conduit from the pit. in return i gave him my strength till he ...expires
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:55 am

"I can assure you that I am no imposter."
He replied with a soft grin, his eyes gleaming darkly as the Vampire spoke, at least now they were both on the same page.

"Most of my kind recognize me, though my current appearance is not my true form I am sure my aura has some familiarity about it."
He replied as he sat back down.

"Video invenit felis vestrum vas mihi frater est nomen tuum?'
There were numerous ways to escape the pit but none of them were easy and each one came with a different price which needed to be paid.

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Alexander's 'friend' chuckled darkly at the question, he was already boring of speaking in the dead tongue and instead started in plain english. "Luck has nothing to do with this one brother belial, he came looking." the demon explained.

the question about his name irked him slightly, mainly due to the old lore of knowing ones true name and the power that brought.

"you may know me....as the black sun, Sorinth, formally sorath." originally people called him this and it stuck, a fine cover for his real name.

"So what brings you here to my current residence?" he asked quizically.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:53 pm

"Uh yes, I have heard of you Sorinth, by your old name obviously, I must admit it is a surprise to find someone like you lurking about in a place like this.

Are you on Earth for business or pleasure? Perhaps a little of both."

He replied with a chuckle as his lips pulled into a devious smirk.

"The Vampire Elder Giacinto owes me a debt which she has not paid yet, I'm here until it is time for her to repay it."

He replied simply, shrugging his shoulders slightly, he was not inclined to cash in his debt yet, he was bidding his time for the opportune moment.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:10 pm

He nodded in aception and slight pride that his name was still remembered.

"as always a bit of both, it does get sooo boring if you only ever do one or the other"
a even larger smirk came across his face now "ah Giacinto...foolish women tried to Exorcise me... so we did a little show and dance and then went to sleep." he laughed.

curious as to why Gia would deal with demons such as their calibur he had no choice but to ask "and what did you do for her?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:34 am

He nodded softly, he could agree with that, business and pleasure should go habd in hand.

"You're not the only one, she wants me Exorcised as well and has three of the worlds strongest Exorcists at her beck and call waiting to try if I step too far out of line.

A slight smirk spread across his lips.
"Four thousand years ago I spilled my blood for her."
A Demon giving their blood was a big deal, it held tremendous amounts of power and came at a high price if someone wanted to bargain with a Demon for some.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 pm

He laughed again "does she really never learn?"
his face got a bit more serious as he mentioned why she owed him a debt.
"your blood hmm? well that IS interesting....I would presume it was for her wolfy....fetish?" he said with a smug grin.

Alexander himself stretched and sat down next to belial, feeling slightly more comfortable with the demon now.

"and how many times did she request this of you brother?"
blood from a demon once was bad enough, but several times amassed to a very large debt. the thought of gia being indebted to a demon brought a smile to both Alex and sorinth.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:04 am

"Actually she has been trying to summon me for over one and a half thousand years to cure her poisoning but I decided to ignore her summons.

I've only turned up now because she stopped trying since on of her little necromancers has cured her blood poisoning, I was interested."

He replied, gazing at the man as he sat down beside him, it was nice to be able to converse with another Demon for a change.

"I stayed with her for a few days when we first met, she took blood from me each time we lay together during those days, quite a few times, she is quite a greedy little lady."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:17 pm

They both laughed as Belial told his small story. "from what ive seen and heard, greedy is an understatement."

He placed his hand to his chin and thought for a moment before smiling.
"I guess thats why she doesnt like us then?" he said with a slightly sadistic grin. "afterall she only found out about US by accident, a mere coincidence"

Gia had found out about Sorinth after a small breakdown and much annoience of both alex and himself. she was very hostile for someone who was offering a home for anyone who needed it.

"so how long haave you been on this plane ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When demons collide (Drago)   When demons collide (Drago) Empty

Back to top Go down

When demons collide (Drago)
Page 1 of 1