Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A unfamiliar species (Drago)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A unfamiliar species (Drago) Empty
PostSubject: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:42 pm

Marion sat in an large leather couch, the chair practically engulfing her small frame as she sat cross legged with a book perched in her lap.

A novelette written in french, the only language she knew how to read in, of all things she was reading a fantasy story, as if she was not already living in one, though these types of storied were always romanticised, the real world of supernatural beings was not the same.

She brushed a lock of wavy raven hair from her face, the Lycan's dark silver eyes scanning the page dutifully.

It was a rare opportunity, being able to sit down and read so she intended to make the best of it.

Last edited by Marionette on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Alexander was still doing his research on ways to 'deal' with his other half until he realised he was missing a simple but vital book.
he headed for the library humming a dainty little tune as he entered the room he did not notice the women sitting in the all-to-large chair and perussed through the older book section that had accumulated futher since people had joined the coven.

his hair tied back for once and his face a bit more colourful than usual. for some reason he was in a good mood.

after a few minutes of looking he gave up and resigned to the fact that he would have to take another short trip to find the book.

he laughed quietly at this fact "sods law indeed".
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 pm

"Sods law?"
She questioned quietly, barely recognizing that she had said it out loud.

English was a fairly new language for her and certain phrases and jargon got her a little confused.

Curiosity got the better of her and she turned around in her chair, her head popping up over the back of the seat as she looked to see who had spoken.

Her dark eyes widened slightly as she caught his scent, she may only be a fairly young Lycan but she knew scents well enough to know that he was a Vampire, something she had no encountered before having been brought up around Elves.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:55 pm

the voice was unexpected and sent a short shock through his system.
he regained his composure very quickly and before turning around stated "Sods law, a trivial saying as to which the saying goes ' need something never find it, dont need it and it will turn up alot'"
with this he slowly turned around catching the scent of the young lycan and smiling.
"and you might b-"he stopped mid scentence as he saw her face, her eyes and her lips... it was a good job he wasnt holding anything as he would of dropped it there and then.

his face turning paler buy the second and his body refusibng to move he just stood there and stared.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:06 pm

"I see, I suppose that makes sense then, I can imagine it would be frustrating."
She replied as he had his back to her, captivated by the man's hair, it was such a vibrant colour.

The girls eyes filled with confusion as the man looked at her, she didn't understand what she had done to evoke such a reaction from him.

"Are you alright?"
She spoke softly, as if afraid that she might scare the Vampire off.

The way his face drained of colour he looked as if he was about to pass out or be sick.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Alexander did not register her voice or what she was asking at the time, his eyes still transfixed as images of her compared to his beloved flashed through his mind.
it couldnt be her...maybe he was dreaming? or may this was some sick joke by sorinth.

he blinked a few times and pinched himself. nope not dreaming.
he closed his eyes and focused his mind the reopened them....nope still there...fuck.

he gulped and slowly said "who..who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:31 pm

"Marionette, or so my Master's named me, most people call me Marion."

She replied, giving the collar around her neck a small tug, showing the man exactly who she was, an enslaved Lycan.

Her eyes searched his, it was as if just the sight of her haunted him in some way.

"If I have disturbed you I apologize, I can leave if you like."
She added as she rose to her feet and took a few steps away from him.

Her feet were clad only in her thigh high leggings and the rest of her body covered in an over-sized sweater, the length of which covered her completely, except for her fingers which peeked out and clutched onto the book she had been reading.

The way the Vampire stared at her was unnerving and made the girl edgy.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:49 pm

marion...so it couldnt be her then.
he relaxed a little and took a deep breath. lycan,young.
definately not her then.

he snapped out soon after she spoke and tugged her collar.

"no wait, im sorry its just that im shocked...you reminded me of someone i used to know."

he took a small step towards her "im sorry if im acting wierd, im never usually like this" ok not never but very very rarely Smile

he took a quick glance at the book and smiled.
"you like reading?" he asked, trying to break the ice and start over.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:05 pm

She took a tentative step back as he stepped forward, still slightly wary of the man's behavior.

"It's alright, you just gave me a bit of a fright."
She replied, her body visibly relaxing as he seemed to recover from the strange moment he was having.

"Oh, yes, I like reading, though I can't read a lot of the book in the library."
She replied with a soft smile, Marion had only learned to read French so it restricted a lot of her choices in the library.

The man seemed pleasant enough now that he was acting normally, as such she took a few steps forward and plopped herself back down on the chair she has occupied previously.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Alexander smiled at her, she seemed so young and innocent...so he had best leave.

"well if you need any books let me know, Ive got a great...friend that can get any book from almost anywhere"he smiled.

"so have you been here long?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A unfamiliar species (Drago)   A unfamiliar species (Drago) Empty

Back to top Go down

A unfamiliar species (Drago)
Page 1 of 1