Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Demons? Where?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:49 am

Lilim wandered her way into the library. After finishing a book she borrowed she returned it to its place. She looked everywhere for a new book. Something mysterious, and interesting, maybe non-fiction this time. She wandered all over trying to find a suitable book. Lilim jumped at the sound of a sudden thud. She looked down to find a sort of cryptic looking book. She couldn't resist but to pick it up.

"Demonology" She read aloud looking in the front cover. Her mind immediately wandered off to what had happened at the Valentines event. Sable and that new lady, trying to keep her away from Alex because of some demon... As her curiosity grew so did her skepticism. Why did that book just fall? Who did it? She looked around and peered everywhere looking for a person. Then she noticed there wasn't an opening in the bookshelf... So where did it come from?? Lilim swallowed hard. She went and took a seat. She wouldn't believe a word anyone said about Alex until she found out for herself, but until then, reading couldn't hurt could it?
Back to top Go down
http://desolateroxy.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4hylvl
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:51 am

Sharifa limped in, bandages over her arms and torso, and half healed gashes on her face, looking exhausted, but still standing tall and still grinning idly to herself

she had felt like going somewhere calm and quiet after all that's happened, and was planning on simply relaxing and absorbing the quiet atmosphere

Altair was perched on her shoulder like normal, and was still worried about Sharifa, occasionally Chirruping at her, and she'd simply chuckle and say she's fine.

Sharifa flopped into a chair, winceing slightly, and that was when she noticed Lilim.

evening m'dear....

she even sounded exhausted, but was still grinning and sounding easy as she reached up to stroke Altair's feathers
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:55 am

Lilim was completely absorbed into the book. She was zoned out, not aware of the presences around her. The book interested her... demons, began to interest her. Word by word she took it in, savoring the taste of knowledge. She wanted to know more, in fact she wanted to ...experiment. If Alex had a demon in him, she wanted to meet it. It would be a dangerous adventure, but it sure beat her boring, lifeless, life.

Lilim then heard a voice, it took her a moment to realize the voice wasn't in her head. She glanced up for a split second before turning her eyes back to the text. "What happened to you?" She asked still focused hard on the new book.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:03 am

Sharifa winced as she shifted but chuckled

believe it or not, helped Drago out a fair bit with Gia, Altair and a Lycan. his demon ain't so free now. working on plans to get rid of it. currently bound so tight it can't even move or think really right now for 7 months max. have to find a way of killing it without killing Drago.

she stroked Altair who looked a little depressed as she spoke

not your fault Altair....just how things are

she nuzzled him, and then saw the book on demons in Lilim's hands

bit of light reading there?
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:19 am

"Mmm" Lilim nodded. Her brain subconsciously filtered out what she wanted to hear. At this moment she didn't want to know that the demon inside her lover was locked away. She was to interested in it at the moment to want it gone, in fact she DIDN'T want it gone at all.

"Yes." was all she could respond as she was hypnotized by her book.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:29 am

Sharifa scowled a little at the new scents radiating from Lilim....it was that of curiosity and aggitation, and she could guess why

do you know that his demon is a fallen god, hellbent on destroying everything? he nearly broke Val with a few words *winces and shifts* and a demon as old and as powerful as him would corrode his host eventually, hence why this particular demon gets passed from host to host, so the previous one has a chance of recovering. having him in your love interest isn't a good thing m'dear.

she reached into a pocket and pulled out a Cuban cigar. she wasn't one for smoking a lot, but she did it on occasion when tired or in a lot of pain, and it would help to null it.

i can tell from your scent that you wanna meet him and you're irritated about our plans on getting rid of him, as well as the fact he's bound. that kind of curiosity will get you killed Fledgling.

she didn't want to see the youngest coven member dying on such a dangerous curiosity
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:27 am

Lilim swatted her hand forward at Sharifa. "I don't need to be lectured" Not that she was even paying attention.

"You seem to lecture me a lot. I don't know how you think is going to be killed but it surely isn't me. I'm not as meek as I look. I can take care of myself, if I get myself killed then so be it." Lilim shifted setting the book on the table surround her arms on both sides of it, still concentrating hard.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:30 am

m'dear, i only lecture fools. and you're being a fool. i've even lectured Gia for being a fool. you may not be meek, but you also underestimate others. this demon is a fallen god. now tell me...how much experience do you have fighting them? or, how about even any true fighting experience? not to seem rude, but you have the countenance and posture of a scholar, not a fighter. you wouldn't even be able to survive some really light attack, like being backhanded by him. you would die, and it would tear up the other coven members here as we are a coven. instead of hiding away in the ages of a book, start thinking and acting a part of the coven. maybe then you will understand that what you read about may not seem all that dangerous initially, is actually a truly dangerous threat that can't be dealt with simply as in those books you read.

she was a bit irritated at the Fledgling......like an unruly teenager who thinks they know all, but experience nothing

just then, she saw exactly what kind of book Lilim was reading and scowled deeply, lips pulling back over her teeth as she hissed, along with ALtair shifting and spreading his wings out in aggitating and anger

that book wasn't supposed to be there....it wasn't something that should be left to the public eye as that's old and dangerous knowledge there
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:40 am

The book must of been getting to her. Lilim never lost her temper and never cared what people had to say. But half way though her reading and the other womens lecture she looked up, glaring intensely, something she had hardly ever down before. She never did scowl at epopel no matter how much they insulted or lectured her or annoyed her. But this time it was different and her voice was more husky then ever.

"Don't you have some where to be?" Lilim grit her teeth. Lilim was trying to keep her cool, act how she usually did. Calm, collected, like nothing bather her. She was surprised at her own actions but for some odd reason rage was building up inside her. She didn't like begin called weak even if she was, and she didn't like being underestimated, which she felt was was being, but even then people have said worse and she took the blows. No... It was the book. Curiosity and knowledge was pulling her in and she didn't want to be interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:56 am

she snarled this time, swiftly diving forwards and ripping the book from the girl

this book wasn't supposed to be for the public for a reason. it's imbued with dark demon energies and it gets into the mind of the reader. she wasn't happy about this being here and had no idea how it got here

despite being exhausted, she called on Altair's abilities to bind the book solidly

she then turned to look sharply at the fledgling

you are not an Ibn'La-Ahad...or a Healer and Guardian descended from my family line. you shouldn't read this. you don't have Altair's protections to allow you to read this. how did you get your hands on this book? the last i recall, i had entrusted it to Valora to have locked away and bound in a chest. what is it doing here?

her words were half snarled as she held onto the book,gesturing with it slightly, despite how painful it was to move.

this book is tainted with Demon energies and filled with their language! it taints and corrupts the reader if they don't have Celestial protection. it plays on all the darkness in a person's heart and feeds it, making it grow stronger and to eventually consume you. you get sucked in to this and that is dangerous. you must tell me how you got this.

this was deadly important...because if this book could get out, others could as well and she'd have to renew the bindings on her books, as well as Val's
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 am

As the book was ripped from her Lilim stood, eye burning with rage and teeth fully bared. She closed her lips blinking her eyes a few times trying to regain herself.

"I don't know!" Is all she would say. She wanted the book back. She had to know everything. What did it matter about family line? She didn't care what would happen to her, she needed to know. Thought it was too late for Lilim, she was weaker then even she thought. The darkness in her heart was so pent up it was easy to tap into and release. She would stop at nothing to know about the mysteries of demons. She lusted after the book now, after knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:16 am

Sharifa snarled back at Lilim

she couldn't have this book, and she could smell just a hint of taint in the girl from the book.

Sharifa sighed heavily, growling low under her breath. thank fuck she had managed to memorize everything about the book.

growling again, the book then went up in flames, swiftly burning that book away as Sharifa looked grim

that was an old old old book......but it was to dangerous if it easily tainted people this fast

she flicked the ashes off of her hand and glared at Lilim

calm yourself Fledgling....

her voice was calm and cool, but laced with age and power, making her words heavy and lay on Lilim so she was unable to shake them off and simply ignore her

she wasn't an old vampire for nothing, and hell would freeze over before she got bested by someone so agonizingly young as Lilim
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:42 am

Lilim was shocked and appalled the women... BURNED the book. "That fucking bitch just burned the book!" Lilims chested heaved breathing in heavy with anger. She didn't know what to say or do. The rage in her grew worse then it was earlier. She wasn't about to attack the women, not here, and she had no words. She showed Sharifa a scowl and look no one else had ever seen. Teeth bearing wide grinding against each other clenched in anger and eyes burning worse then they ever would. She released a low growl of a panther coming deep from her animal instincts. All Lilim did and could do was walk away from her situation, but she would yet to give up.

"Fine. If I can't take the low road and read about it, I'll have to go straight to the source" Her foot steps were heavy, stomping loudly as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:49 am

when Lilim turned her back on her, ready to stalk off, she could guess her intentions, and she wasn't going to settle for that in the slightest

she growled loud enough, the bass of it made everything vibrate slightly as she suddenly appeared in front of Lilim, grabbing her neck and then throwing her to the ground and pinning her to the floor

DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK ON ME CHILD!! AND DON'T YOU DARE GO LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION FLEDGLING!!! she roared, pupils turning to slits and eyes going a deep vermillion

her fangs were bared and anger was pulsing from her in heavy waves that was making Altair shiver and back off to take another perch that wasn't so close to Sharifa

you are but a child! i don't care if you have some stupid need to gain knowledge!! if you really did have knowledge in teh first place, then you would know to do something as stupid as looking into Demonology without some sort of protection, or someone to teach you about it is suicide!!! you are but an idiot for thinking yourself capable of handling anything on this subject!! she hissed violently, tightening her grip as she glared fiercely with burning eyes down into Lilim's
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:05 am

Lilim eyes widened slightly and even more adrenaline pumped through her veins as she was attacked. Lilim chose to hear what she wanted to. "Just jsut another person yelling. Only trying to put us down."

Everything that Sharifa had said blew straight past her before she chose to awake her mind again. When she realized the other had nothing more to say. But the fact that this women had the nerve to lay hand on her when Lilim did the best she could not to strike her as she burnt the book. It was a disgrace. As the narrator, I'm not even sure what Lilim would do about this in her right mind, but the problem is that she wasn't.

Lilims voice was deep, almost calm and soothing at the same time with a hint of burning rage. "Don't. Touch me." Lilim lashed out on Sharifa. She didn't care how weak the women thought she was. She wouldn't settled for some eon laying their hands on her. Her animal instinct tapped in giving Lilim the strength and the claws of a panther, she pushed the omen off with her legs all the while clawing and barley skimming the womens face. That was only a warning.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:17 pm

she hissed as she was kicked back, and blood dripped from her new wound

insolent child! she hissed.

something was wrong with the girl, she could tell.....fuck, why the hell did that book have to get out. should have been more careful

however, this didn't stop the fact that Sharifa was pissed, and a pissed Sharifa wasn't a good thing

all she did was bare her fangs, and jutted her chin forwards toward the girl

just then, the shadows came to life, and shot towards the girl and wrapped around her tightly, and to reinforce it, she pressed on a wound to make it bleed, and her blood snaked towards the girl as well to further bind her

you are not in your right mind if you attack someone who's 718 years older than you, girl.

her words were low and dangerous, guessing that her words were going over the girl's head

she could smell the taint from the book on her, and it was warping her mind
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:36 am

"Shut your mouth! You attacked ME!" Lilims mind may have been fogged but even in her right mind she wouldn't allow some one to come at her and do as they pleased. It was the same situation with Sable on their first encounter. Lilim began to pull herself away cutting herself to the bone. She didn't care how she did it. She was going to be the better person and walk away no matter how much it damage her or severed through her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:16 pm

agh! she needed to calm down. think of her as one of her kids.

Sharifa took a deep breath, covering her eyes with a bandaged hand, and relaxed again

her eyes turned back to gold and her fang retreated, though the irritated air hung about her

that is because your scent is telling me you're going to find another way to get the information you want......*sighs irritably* how about i strike a deal with you?....let me put a temporary protective rune on you, give you some information about the Demon race, and you accept only what i give you in exchange that you do not go looking for a direct source or go to find contact with a demon....especially in drago

she grit her teeth and pinched the bridge of her nose

however, if the run was put onto Lilim, it would get rid of any taint in her.....so she hope that the girl's thirst for knowledge over-rode her anger
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Lilim was taken back. This women just attacked her and now was trying to protect her. Blasphemy! Blasphemy it was. She felt insulted. This women was trying to going about all ways to keep her from what she wanted. Lilim had listened to her words carefully. Some. Only some of the information she seeked. When she could go to a source and have it all.

"I can take care of myself." Was all she answered before turning away yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Sharifa sighed unhappily, growling slightly...she didn't want to do this while she was so weak

she raced up to Lilim, now in front of her

apologies for everything

her hand then glowed bright gold and her eyes turned a glowing white as golden runes appeared on her skin, the bandages lifting away and destroying them with the sheer power, and ALtair was glowing brightly as well

she then quickly grasped Lilim's wrist and instantly traced an ancient rune on her skin

one for protection
one for cleansing
one for clarity of mind

this was all so she could look at demonology without being killed by the taint

she swiftly went back to normal after the last rune was carved into Lilim's skin, the runes now glowing a bright gold in the crease of her wrist

she stumbled backwards a few steps, finding a chair, and flopping down into it, wincing.

her wounds were reopened and bleeding again, but not too heavily, but enough to cause a slight worry in Altair

she hissed at every movement and settled for not moving at all, just breathing heavily despite the pain in her ribs.

there.......now go research as much as you want from the books here.....you won't be tainted.....or damaged......just don't go looking for Drago's demon......we....can't afford....that creature.....to get out.....
Back to top Go down
Lilim

Lilim

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Lilim was a t a loss of words. After she defended herself this women was still telling her what to do. She shook her head in dismay and walked away, now not sure what to feel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Demons? Where? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demons? Where?   Demons? Where? Empty

Back to top Go down

Demons? Where?
Page 1 of 1