Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

what's this big blue wet thing? (drago) Empty
PostSubject: what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)   what's this big blue wet thing? (drago) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:22 pm

(will be just using this account for my Twins as i'm lazy)

Dmitri and Anastasia were exploring around the edge of the forest when they smelt something salty on the breeze

both of them were in their wolf forms, two rather large pitch black wolves with silver stars on their foreheads, and were strolling around the edges of the forest when they had caught the scent

they followed it until they reached a really strange place

there was golden grainy stuff that looked silver in the moonlight, and this big blue thing that made noises and was reflective like a mirror

Ana, being the most curious of the pair, was the first to step on the grainy stuff, hesistating slightly as her paw touched the stuff, quickly pulling it back before setting it down properly

she made a sort of wolfish chuckle and then went bounding onto it

she didn't realise how soft it was and her paws sunk into the grainy stuff a little and she tripped, kicking up a cloud of the stuff

she yelped as she hit the ground, and quickly stood up, shaking whatever this grainy stuff was out of her thick coat and giggled in her head

it's safe Dmitri! come on! let's go see that thing making the noise! she giggled in her mind, urging her twin to come on

Dmitri chuckled as his sister fell over, but seemed to be enjoying herself, and eventually went onto the grainy staff as well

it felt cool and nice on his paws. giving a small wolfish grin and padded over to Ana

they both proceeded down to the wierd noisy stuff, marveling at the feel of the grtty stuff and how it got less and less soft the closer they got to the really big noisy thing

Ana leaned down her head to sniff at the wierd stuff that moved and turned from dark blue to white ad sneezed

Dmitri chuckled

just then, while ana was still sniffing, a wave came over and crashed down over her head, causing her to yelp loudly and skip backwards in shock

Dmitri began laughing, falling to the floor

she growled low in her throat before shaking her head and getting Dmitri wet

she snickered as he yelped and danced back as well

the big noisy thing was water and it tasted salty

Ana licked her muzzle and then made a face

ugh! this tastes funny! she whined, shaking her head some more

i wonder what it is..... Dmitri murmured, licking himself dry
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)   what's this big blue wet thing? (drago) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 pm

(le sigh lazy ass lol)

it seemed like a nice night and Alexander decided to cool off by the beach and tend to his Anvil shaped marking now indented in his back.
he was casually stroling down the beach path when he spied two very large wolves, their scent was new and he unsure if they were friendly or not. so he waited and watched.

the wolves seemed young and childish and this was confirmed when they ran across the sand for the first time. such strange wolves he thought, have they never seen the sand or sea before? taking for granted that he had.

he slowly walked down towards them, his jacket hung on his arm as it was quite a warm night.
as he approached he sat on a nearby rock and watched the two with an amused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

PostSubject: Re: what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)   what's this big blue wet thing? (drago) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:40 pm

as soon as Dmitri heard something moving across the gritty stuff, his ears pricked up and zeroed in on the direction it was coming from

it smelled like a vampire...but not like the other vampires he's smeld.

he was confused and bumped his sister's muzzle with his own, and gestured over to the strange vampire

he had purple hair and odd coloured eyes Ana saw

she passed on the information on what she saw to Dmitri, and stood up, going over towards the strange vampire

Dmitri followed close by her side, their shoulders brushing

hey! i'm Anastasia Romanov! and this is Dmitri Romanov, my twin brother! who are you?~ she asked with a giggle.

this one seemed okay....a bit strange, but then so were the twins

she giggled and layed down by the rock the vampire was sitting on, shaking out her slowly drying fur as Dmitri came and laied next to her, now fully dry after licking away the salty water

could you tell us what this wierd grainy stuff is? or that big wet thing? lakes don't taste like salt, but that's really salty Ana asked, looking at the vampire with sharp, but unstable, liquid blue eyes; gesturing both to the stuff they were laying on and the big blue wet thing that tasted of salt
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)   what's this big blue wet thing? (drago) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:58 pm

he watched intently and smiled as the wolves came over, if they had done that a few months before he would have been worried and agressive but not now.

he looked at both of them, analysing them and deemed them harmless and quite cute... for a wolf.

"good evening, its a pleasure to meet you both, are you new?" he asked politely.

"i am Alexander Drago but most just call me drago."
with the introductions over he laughed at the question as if it were a joke but then looked at their eyes and saw they were serious..
"oh... well" he lent over and picked up the 'grainy stuff' and let it fall through your hand.
"this is called sand my dear, its basically extremely small rocks."
he stood and walked over to the 'salty blue stuff' and sat by it, gesturing for them to ssit by him.
"this is bigger than a lake, much bigger. its called the sea."

after his impromptue half assed geography lesson he realised where he had heard that accent.
"your from russia arnt you?"
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

PostSubject: Re: what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)   what's this big blue wet thing? (drago) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:20 am

Ana and dmitri listened with rapt attention, ears held high as they took in the new information

wow! that's really cool!.....so 'the sea' is a really really really big salty lake? Ana asked as she walked over to where Drago sat, Dmitri close behind

she put her paw in the sea and giggled

it was cold. it reminded her of the cold back home and liked it

Dmitri did the same and chuckled

it was a new sensation to them

they were completely facinated by the sea, seeing things flickering in the shallows and leaned in close to see them

but Ana grinned as Drago mentioned russia

yes! we're from Russia! we only came from there a few months back! we used to serve the Romanov Royal family and we had Daddy Rasputin!~she said cheerfully, but underneath her childish tone was a hint of sadness and hate for what she was talking about

she didn't realise it...only Dmitri ever heard it, and he had the same tone

Russia is so different from here! here it's warm and sunny! and we're free! in Russia, it was always cold and dark, but we weren't allowed out all that much to be honest. Daddy didn't like us going out. but we always liked the snow there... Ana explained

she was the one that spoke for the pair of them, her bright disposition making her the more confident of the pair

she always said what Dmitri was thinking
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)   what's this big blue wet thing? (drago) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Alexander smiled and nodded. "pretty much, but i wouldnt drink it, it'll make you ill."

he listened to her story of Russia until the name Romanov came up.
"Romanov? hmm why does that name sound familiar...." he pondered for a moment before snapping his fingers
"AH! now i remember, wasnt he suposed to be really rich and slightly sadis...."
his words trailed off from realising what he was rambling about.

he put his hand gently and slowly on ana's fur (wow Alex touching a werewolf???) "so Daddy Rasputin?" he asked with a confused look.

then continued after stroking her gently.
"yes russia is a beautiful country."
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

PostSubject: Re: what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)   what's this big blue wet thing? (drago) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 am

Ana giggled a little, her shoulders shaking.

Me and Dmitri would have had to kill you sor saying even just that *giggle* you're right in saying that the Romanovs were...Sadistic. We only took their name as ours because it was all we knew. Daddy Rasputin didn't give us his full name and we never bothered to find out. we just called him Dad, Daddy, or Daddy Rasputin....he was..... Ana explained, but trailed off, eyes hazing slightly and ears falling back

Dmitri lifted his head and looked at Drago

Rasputin was our father figure. He was all we knew. we grew up experiencing things that many call sick and depraved. We have been experimented on, and forced to do many things we wish we handn't. Ana was particularly targeted because she is Female...a Pureblood Lycan is rare to come by....a Pureblood Female is like Gold Dust. we had been cut off from life outside of Rasputin and the Romanovs before they died. we've only been free since they died out of our 489 years of age. Ana....*looks at her* she has been effected deeply by what we went through. Dmitri explained, gently nuzzling his sister to bring her out of her memories

she is fragile. mentally any ways. physically? she looks like a doll.....but upset her in the wrong way and you're nothing but meat to her. she is also my eyes...i cannot see well. worse than a average human. i am her ears as her attention span means she doesn't listen much. this is just a part of the result of the experiments Dad did to us.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)   what's this big blue wet thing? (drago) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Alexander looked a bit taken back but shock his head slightly, had it been a few months ago he would have taken that as a real threat. but he realised it was down to emotions.
he looked at Dimitri as he spoke, still stroking ana softly, he listened to his story with a sombre expression on his face.
as dimitri went on to them relying on each other he nodded again.

"family should always support each other, you two are testiment to that."he removed his hand from ana and sighed.

"your safe here from those kinda things, apart from the odd angry elder or in your case pack leader" his thoughts drifting to the alpha and beta of the werewolfs "if you need anything just ask, i like the look of you two." he smiled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)   what's this big blue wet thing? (drago) Empty

Back to top Go down

what's this big blue wet thing? (drago)
Page 1 of 1