Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Tyrael raised and eyebrow at the Lycan.

"Take you back? I guess that means you are an escapee, well done, I suspect that was not an easy thing to do.

However you do not have my companies branding therefore you are not one of mine, I have no interest in taking you anywhere, I'm not in the habit of collecting other peoples strays."

He was not going to take the Wolf anywhere, not while he belonged to Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Evgeni nodded slowly, though the look in his eyes was still suspicious. He bristled a little at the word "stray". It made him feel like an animal rather than a person... though he knew that that was the way that many slavers saw their slaves, anyway.

His eyes darted over the man, thinking.

It would be fun to dominate him. Perhaps show him what it would be like to be a slave himself. Of course, the electricity would have to be taken into consideration. Perhaps tie his hands and put rubber gloves on him to stem the electricity?

Yes. That would work.

"Fine." he took a drag of him cigarette, continuing to study him closely.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:53 pm

"In my opinion if you have managed to escape a Slave Master you are a free man.
So please, don't consider me a threat."

He added as he leaned against the wall with his hands crossed against his chest.
Tyrael really wasn't here on business and currently had his hands full with Zakhar, he didn't need this man coming after him because of his occupation.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:08 am

It was just fantasies, at the end of the day. He probably wouldn't go after Tyrael. Especially since he was trying to avoid drawing attention to himself.

But maybe another day.

If he felt like it.

"If you are capable of being a threat, you will be a threat regardless." he replied, his voice calmer now as he tapped the ash from his cigarette.

Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 am

"Then I suppose I should feel flattered that you consider me a threat."

He replied with a soft chuckle, the Lycan was older than him and typically a Elf of the same age would not stand a chance again a Lycan, they were much stronger, and were more resilient.

But Tyrael had spent his entire life battling against them in order to train them, he knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 12:58 am

His lips quirked upwards in a humourless smile. "Perhaps."

He knew he was a lot older than the elf, and therefore, physically a lot stronger, but this man was a slave driver. Tyrael must have dealt with lycans before, and been pretty good at it if he was this well-known.

Chances were, he knew how to deal with a lycan without being physically stronger.

"Or perhaps worried."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:04 am

"Why should I be worried?"

He asked, tilting his head quizzically, he didn't detect any immediate danger though Lycans had a tendency to snap at any moment and have violent mood swings, as such he was constantly on guard.

Tyrael could not help but wonder what this man would think of him if he only knew what he had done to Zakhar, not that he was proud of it.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:18 am

He clenched his teeth in irritation. The elf regarded him as no kind of threat? That was annoying.

"Because I don't take kindly to threats."

Those who were weaker than him, he could deal with. He bullied them no end, but generally, he was kinder to them than those who could stand up for themselves. Those who were stronger than him, he was more violent towards. To show them that they should not challenge him, and to prove that he could look after himself if they decided to attack.

His fingers tightened around his cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:23 am

"I don't consider myself a threat to you, if you don't attack me, I don't attack you.
I don't see myself as a violent person but I will defend myself if need be."

He replied lazily, he didn't want to end up getting into a brawl but this man seemed overly hostile and edgy.

"I'd be a little careful with regarding everyone as a threat, there are older and stronger people here than you, keep this up and one day you may annoy the wrong person, it's a good way to end up dead."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:46 am

"It's better to see everyone as a threat and be prepared than trust everyone and make yourself vulnerable."

He relaxed a little again, taking another drag of his cigarette to calm his nerves, eyes sliding closed slowly.

It was something that he had learned in his time... both in slavery and freedom. It was uptight, and made it harm to form relationships with people, but it was the one thing that had kept him alive.

And his priority, always, was to survive.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:58 am

"If I wanted to hurt you I would have hog tied you when you were on your knees and beat the living shit out of you.

You don't have to trust me in the slightest, hell I don't trust you as far as I can throw you, but stop with all the hostility, I don't appreciate it."

He ran his hand through the short layers of his hair as he looked back at the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:24 am

"Fine."

His voice was a lot calmer now, to the point where it was almost apathetic.

Most of the time, he didn't even realise when he was being hostile. It was just who he was. He didn't enjoy being friendly, or getting close to people. He only saw that as another road to getting hurt.

The cigarettes helped a lot though. They calmed him down, and to some extent, it was nicotine withdrawal that sometimes made him even more hostile than he would be otherwise.

Smoking like this, the rush of warmth, the nicotine, watching the smoke patterns... it calmed him.

It was one of the few things that did. Most likely because it didn't involve people in any way.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:32 am

"Thank you."

He replied, Tyrael was a cruel man but he could be polite and pleasant towards people fairly easily, snapping at the Lycan would only rile him up more and cause a mess.

Since this man was connected with Zakhar he may as was attempt to be civil towards him, chances were he would be seeing him in the future.

He eyed the cigarette in the man's mouth and pulled out a small engraved metal case, pulling out one of his own hand rolled cigarettes, these were not normal tobacco like store bought ones.

They were an Elven blend of herbs which did gave off a far sweeter scent yet still gave a strong smoothing effect.

He lit it and placed it gingerly between his lips, inhaling deeply.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:43 am

His eyes slid open again slowly. He really didn't know how to interact with people without being hostile.

"How long until Zakhar gets out?" he questioned, voice quiet.

If he was going to go back to the room to sleep again, he would need to know when to be gone by. He didn't particularly fancy being there when Zakhar got back.

Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 am

Aleksandr was being very cautious with him, chances were he wouldn't let the Lycan go back to his own room until his strength returned completely.

"I'd say three more days at the least."

He replied, taking a long inhale of his cigarette before blowing out a steady stream of smoke into the air.

This man really didn't want to be around Zakhar, he had to wonder what their relationship was like, though a week ago he would not have blamed the man in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:57 am

He nodded slowly, a relieved smile creeping across his lips. That gave him enough time to sleep for a good couple of nights, and bathe without worrying about Zakhar's return.

"Somebody injured him really bad then."

He couldn't contain his sadistic amusement at that thought, smirk widening. Lycans had very quick healing rates. Even when he had been almost killed by Alexis, he had only been in the hospital wing for five days.

Somebody must have got to Zakhar good.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:02 am

Tyrael shrugged, not giving anything away in his expression, he wasn't going to glorify almost killing a man and appeasing Evgeni's sadistic side.

"I suppose so, wouldn't really know."

When he had last seen Zakhar his wounds were healed, he hadn't got to see them when they were at their worst, thankfully.

He may be a sadist but even he had limits on how much pain he could inflict on someone.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:12 am

"Sorry, I forgot you're a friend of his."

He used the word "friend" dubiously. He hadn't believed the man when he had said that he and Zakhar were "friends".

Zakhar seemed like the type to have people he fucked and enemies. Occasionally, one person who encompassed both categories.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:20 am

"No need to apologize to me, the state of Zakhar's health is no concern of mine."

He wondered how this man would react when he found out that Zakhar's and his relationship was not that of 'friends' but rather that of both Slave and Master.

"If it not too intrusive to ask, if there a reason you are avoiding him?"
He asked casually,
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:32 am

His lips twitched again in amusement. Some friend. So what was he, then?

Evgeni had a fairly good idea that the man was not really a "friend", but was a little stuck for what they were really. He didn't really consider the concept that perhaps it was Tyrael who dominated Zakhar, but he thought that perhaps Zakhar might be trying to make Tyrael a slave like himself.

That prospect still didn't make him feel any kinship or comeradery towards the man, though.

"He irritates me." he replied shortly.

It was more to do with the whole "enslaving" thing, but he didn't want to go talking about that to an ex-slaver who might well hand him back in if he knew.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:40 am

Tyrael chuckled softly, he could imagine Zakhar having that effect on a lot of people, given his childish nature of just claiming people as his own.

"I see, a fair enough point I suppose, I can understand now why you were so eager to find out where he was."

The man probably hated Zakhar as much as he did when he had first tried to dominate him, he could relate to that but things between them were different now.
Though after a session where he was forced into submission he would probably dislike the Lycan again.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:08 am

"Don't tell him you spoke to me."

He didn't know when the elf was likely to see Zakhar again, nor did he particularly think that the elf would take any notice of what he said.

But he thought he had better say it anyway. Just in case.

He stubbed the cigarette out under his toe. Now that he was calmer, there was no need to light up a third, so he just stood there, flicking the lighter on and off absent-mindedly, watching the flames and warming his cold hands.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 am

"I wont, I doubt I will see him anytime soon anyway, like you, I prefer to keep my distance from most people."

Not entirely true but not an outright falsehood either.
Tyrael liked his solitude, being alone meant he could relax without the worry of being attacked like he had grown accustomed to as of late.

Tyrael took another deep inhale and stream smoke out in front of him, relaxing up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:52 am

"Good."

Evgeni was a good judge of character. From his background, you had to be. From Tyrael's words, he could tell that he wasn't being completely dishonest, but he still didn't trust him.

"I don't want him coming after me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2