Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evgeni Pavlov

The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) Empty
PostSubject: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Evgeni leaned back against the wall, lighting up a cigarette to take a long drag from it, eyes sliding closed with a sigh.

Ever since he had left the room, he had been avoiding going back and had slept in the wine cellar, the gardens, the courtyard... wherever he could. It was really starting to irritate him how Zakhar seemed to regard him as a possession, but what irritated him more that he was getting used to it.

Even that he liked it, at times.
The only way he didn't have to face that was by not going back to the room. And so far, Zakhar hadn't caught up with him yet, so he wasn't going to go back of his own accord any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Tyrael had been in the library reading and gathering up some books of interest before making his way back to his bedroom with them stashed under one arm.

The Elf's boots clicked against the hardwood floors and echoed through the hallways as he passed as familiar scent, it smelled faintly of Zakhar however to his knowledge the wolf was still resting in the Alpha's bedroom.

He followed the scent before his eyes landed on another Lycan, older than himself.
He kept a calm face, he no longer smelled of silver now that his piercings had been replaced with steel as per Aleksandr's request.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:09 pm

His eyebrows knit together as the man passed him. It didn't matter to him that he was an elf. He had more mistrust of other lycans than elves, being as it was a lycan that had enslaved him... unusually, perhaps, for the time.

But this man smelt strongly of Zakhar. Who was he? A friend of Zakhar's? A lover? An enemy?

He didn't care to find out and get dragged back to him, at any rate.

He began to walk swiftly in the other direction, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Tyrael gave a soft chuckle as the man walked away.

"I was wondering why you smelled of Zakhar, by that action I am guessing you are one of his slaves.
Evidently forced into it."

The Elf shook his head and leaned against the wall, he wasn't about to chase the Lycan around the mansion.

"I bet you've enjoyed this week since he's been away."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:35 am

Evgeni froze at the man's words, turning around to snarl at the elf, lip curling back over his teeth.

"I am not his slave."

He turned away to begin walking briskly down the corridor again, grumbling under his breath. Then, the realisation of what the elf had just said sunk in, and he slowly drew to a halt.

Damn. He had slept in the most uncomfortable places for no reason when he could have had a bed.

"He's been away?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 3:42 am

"I apologize, I did not mean to offend you."

Again he did not follow after the Lycan as he turned and sulked off, but he could not help but chuckle inwardly as the man stopped again, he seemed unsure of whether or not he was leaving.

"He has."

Tyrael replied with a nod, had the man been hiding all this time if he had not known that?

"And he will be gone for a few more days I suspect."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:11 am

Well, at least he could sleep in a normal bed again now.

He turned and briskly marched back towards Tyrael. Although he did not trust this elf by any means, his curiosity had got the better of him.

"Where is he?" he asked curtly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:17 am

He strongly suspected that this was one of Zakhar's slaves and as such did not want to divulge too much information about the man.

"His whereabouts are of little importance since you have no significant relationship with him."

He replied calmly, he was not fond of how sharp this wolf seemed to be and since he claimed not to been connected to Zakhar like that he had no need to know where he was.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:37 am

He hadn't really cared that much before, but now the man was keeping stuff from him, it really pissed him off.

A growl rumbled in the back of his throat as he pinned the man up against the wall, one hand gripping the man's wrists, while the fingers of another constricted around his neck threateningly.

"Tell me. Where. He is."

He really hated being kept in the dark, even when it was about something that he didn't care about. It felt as though there were a reason for him not to know, and that worried him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:49 am

Tyrael gave a low moan as the Lycan's fingers constricted around his neck, god damn Lycan's and always going for the throat.

He would not let himself slip into the calm and arousing state where his lungs burned and he gasped for air, he needed this man off of him, now.

"The same place you're going to end up."

He growled as he yanked one of his hands free of Evgeni's grip, Zakhar had tried to bind both his wrists with one hand before and it hadn't worked out well for him either.

He gripped his hand onto the Lycan's neck, pressing his finger tips onto pressure points on the back of the man's neck and his spine.

He sent a strong bolt of electricity through the man's body, for a man of his size, it would easily render him immobile for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:20 am

He let out a yell as electricity surged through him, his body jolting from the shock. At first, he didn't feel the pain, but then a burning sensation shot through him, causing his body to shudder, hand constricting further around the man's neck.

"Fu-uck..."

His body shook, unable to move for a moment as he doubled over, knees weak.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:27 am

Another moan escaped his lips as the man's hand tightened around his neck but panted softly as the hand fell from his neck, he continued to shock the Lycan and pushed him onto the floor, releasing his neck and cutting off the electricity.

Tyrael detested being man handled by Lycan's who underestimated him.

He stood over the Lycan and stepped on his throat, pushing down on it.

This one must belong to Zakhar, as such he would not do any lasting damage to him.

"You don't lay a hand on me, do I make myself clear?"
He growled down at the man as he pressed down harder, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:54 am

He sank to his knees from the pain, whimpering softly as his neck was released, his body sprawled out over the floor.

A choked noise escaped him as the man's boot pushed down on his throat, thrashing as he attempted to pry it away from his neck with a strangled growl.

"Get. Off." he snarled.

Another choked noise gurgled at the back of his throat, breathing hard in an attempt to get oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:00 am

The Elf tutted softly and moved his foot away from the Lycan's neck.

"Such a rude wolf, if you attack me again I will drop you on your ass a second time.

If you want to talk, then we can talk, if not then run along."

He replied, giving the Lycan plenty of options as he stepped away from him and leaned against the wall leisurely, he wasn't in the habit of getting into fights but he always defended himself.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:19 am

Evgeni lay there for a moment, body continuing to twitch and shudder before he stumbled back up to his feet, legs weakened.

"Tell me where he is." he insisted, mood dark.

He wasn't amused at having been shocked like that, and he needed a few moments to recover.

But he wanted to know what was going on, and he wanted to know now.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:24 am

"How about you tell me why it matters to you so much and I will consider it."

If this Lycan intended to cause harm towards Zakhar then he would get no information out of him.

He was more willing of offer an explanation to a concerned friend or slave but he strongly suspected the man was either.

By the way hostility rolled off of this man he suspected he was a toy that Zakhar hadn't broken in yet.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:29 am

He shrugged.

To be honest, he never really considered the meaning of his emotions. They weren't really anything he looked into. All he knew was that he wanted something, or didn't want something, or that something made him angry or sad, or whatever. He didn't consider it necessary that he knew why.

"When people keep things from me I feel like there's a reason they don't want me to know."

It was insecure, and immature, but he was paranoid. That was all there was to it.

Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:33 am

He mused over that response for a moment, this Lycan seemed very insecure and for one so old he didn't have a very good grasp on his mood swings.

"He got injured in a fight and is spending the next few days healing."

This information wouldn't effect anything anyway, Zakhar was nearly back to normal and in a few days he would be back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:14 pm

An eyebrow raised, the corner of his mouth twitching into something that was almost a sadistic smile. If he had felt like smiling, anyway.

"Someone got to him before me, then."

He tapped some of the ash from his cigarette onto the cobblestones before taking another drag, watching the smoke curl in the cold air.

Now he could go back and sleep without worrying about Zakhar. Though it was slightly irritating that he hadn't had the chance to get his revenge himself. Maybe later, when the man was recovered.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 pm

He studied the wolf silently, that little smile with sadistic undertones showed that he clearly had violent thoughts directed towards Zakhar, interesting.

"It would seem so."

He wasn't about to explain that he had been the one who had hurt Zakhar or the severity of his injuries, he would give this Lycan nothing to use against the man.

He had a lot in store for the Russian man and he would not tolerate him being injured by this wolf, if Zakhar was hurt it greatly restricted the fun they could have.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:06 pm

His eyes narrowed, remembering his earlier thoughts.

"Who are you, anyway? How do you know him?" His tone was blunt. Interrogative. He didn't want to beat around the bush. Just to know the information, and know it now.

Dropping his cigarette on the floor, he crushed it under his shoe, quickly lighting another. This encounter was making him tense, and when he was nervous, he smoked. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:10 pm

An amused grin spread across his lips, this Lycan sure was edgy, he had barely done anything to the man yet he seemed so suspicious of him.

"My name is Tyrael Otakar, I'm just as casual acquaintance of Zakhar's."

The Lycan may have heard of his family, the Otakar clan were well known Lycan Slavers in Europe and are still in business today.

If he did chances were it would give the man more of a reason to suspect him of something sinister.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Acquaintance? What did that mean?

"Friend?" he shot at him.

The name Otakar did seem familiar, but he couldn't remember where...

Oh. Otakar. His lip curled a little as he remembered. It was no wonder they knew each other then. So what... what was happening? If Tyrael's purpose here was to take him back to his old master, would he not have done it already? So what was he doing here?

"What are you doing here, slaver?" he spat the words, eyes glaring up at him mistrustfully.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:20 pm

He gave a shrug, the man's English was clearly not too good.

"Yes, friend."

He replied, that was close enough, he didn't want the man knowing the extent of Zakhar's and his relationship just yet, he would wait until Zakhar was back on his feet.

Tyrael chuckled softly and shook his head.
"I see my reputation proceeds me, don't seem so suspicious Lycan, I am not here on business, simply on holiday."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 pm

A friend of Zakhar's? Well, that only made him distrust him more. And an elf slaver? Surely they couldn't being friends given their histories?

"If you've come to take me back, I'm not going."

He was convinced that Zakhar had ordered Tyrael to take him back. Why else would a lycan associate with an elf slaver, who just so happened to run into a runaway slave in an empty corridor?

It didn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)   The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Possession (Evgeni and Tyrael)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next