Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:13 am

Stormy blue eyes gazed up at the expanse of the mansion, his stare taking in every detail of the building as he became accustomed to everything around him.

His long pointed ears twitched slightly as he listening out for the sound of anyone around.

The man's posture was relaxed, as usual, on the outside he looked completely care free however his mind buzzed busily as he took in all the information he could gather about his new home.

The scents, the faint smell of fellow Elves, very few in numbers, that was a shame, and vampires, many of them.

He held back a grimace, the flat line that was his lips pursing a tiny amount as the strong scent of Lycan hit him, wonderful, his stay would prove eventful with this many Lycan roaming around.

Chances were at least a few of them would have negative feelings towards Elves, perhaps that was the reason there was so few of them living here.

Regardless he continued towards the mansion, slinging his bag over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:21 am

Up in the corner of the vestibule was a small albino bat, taking a nap somewhere other then where her bed was. She didn't like sleeping in her bed, it felt too lonely now that she had shared it with another who was not there anymore.

When the silence was disturbed by someone coming into the grand vestibule the bat flicked her ears, sending out a little chirp to try and see what was before her.

A man, and from the silhouette she saw from the sound he was well dressed and held a dignified posture. This sparked her interest. She swooped down and made her way quickly to her room to turn back into her human form and slip on a dress, tie her hair back, and make herself look nice.

Once satisfied with herself she made her way back to the vestibule, wondering if he would still be there. She had made quick time, and unless someone had scurried in and taken him off he should still be where he was.

She came to the top of the stairway and glanced down at him. With her vampire senses returned to her she could tell he was an elf, much like Sparrow and Moe.

He seemed very different then those two though. He must be what they considered traditional. The woman knew little of lycan and elf culture, but she'd been slowly learning in her time here.

"Good day" She said politely, not sure exactly what time of day it was since she had been sleeping, and she didn't dare open a window and check. She made her way down the stairs elegantly, her hand sliding along the railing with grace.

"Are you here to join the coven?" She asked, though she could all ready tell from the way he was dressed and the baggage he carried. "I can help you get settled in if you like." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:31 am

His eyes fell on the woman as he stepped into the building, his gaze focused on her, a vampire.

The shadow of a smile appeared on his lips as she spoke, well, at least she seemed pleasant.

"Good Afternoon."
He replied as he took a few more steps into the building.

He restrained from scoffing at her question, it was rather obvious as to why he was here, unless the coven was use to having random visitors just roaming around the grounds.

Instead he replied with a simple. "Yes." And a slight nod of his head.

"That would be greatly appreciated, though isn't it a little early for you to be awake?"
He questioned,
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:53 am

Ah, so it was afternoon. That wasn't too bad, she'd probably been sleeping for the better part of six hours.

She walked up to him and gazed up, her short frame often causing her to have to tilt her head back to be able to look at people's faces. It had been nice to be with Moe, who was even shorter then Jenevieve was.

"I went to bed early" She said as she waved her hand dismissively at the question. Yes it was early but it wasn't too dreadfully early. Especially to help a handsome man get settled in.

"Do you know if you're in the Aria or Terra wing?" She asked, red eyes flickering as she gazed up into his blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 6:02 am

He nodded slightly at her response, he had very little interaction with vampire's, he dealt with primarily Elves and Lycans, nightlings rarely crossed his path.

Each time she spoke his long pointed ears gave a barely noticeable twitch, he may not speak much but he was constantly listening.

"Aria."

He replied, his voice deep and sure of his words, he wasn't a man who talked to excess, but when he did he was very confident.

He looked down at her, meeting her red eyes, they were a rather interesting colour, deep crimson, perhaps they were common amongst vampires but it was not something he was accustomed to.

Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Well that was slightly disappointing that he was in the Aria wing rather then the Terra. No matter, not like anything would happen between them anyway. How girlish she was to think otherwise just on seeing a handsome face.

She blamed B for that. Ever since she'd let him live her whole life was getting turned upside down.

"Follow me then, I'll show you the way." She said, clasping her hands behind her back as she started back towards Aria.

"I'm sorry how rude of me, I'm Jenevieve. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said once she realized she hadn't introduced herself yet.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 pm

He followed her quietly, his strides slowing down to match her small steps as he moved to walk beside her.

His gaze left her eyes and he looked ahead, his stare fixed on taking in all of te details of the building around him, it would not take him long to learn the layout of the mansion.

"My name is Tyrael, and the pleasure is all mine."

Despite his words sounding kind his voice did not change from the consistant deep, slightly husky tone.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:19 am

The young vampire led him down the Aria hall and stopped walking. She didn't know exactly what room to place him in, as she wasn't in this wing herself and didn't know what rooms were available.

"Each room holds four people." She informed him as she walked up to a door and checked inside. Nope, that one was clearly full.

She felt like an intruder going around and checking in people's rooms like this. But it was normal here and she was just going to have to get used to that.

She opened up a second door and saw that one of the beds wasn't taken.

"Ah here we go, this room should do. And it appears you'll have some roommates too judging from the looks of it."

She looked up at him with a faint smile but then it quickly left her face. That long pony tail falling from the back of his head was most unsightly to her. He'd look much better if he just chopped it off.

She blinked once and snapped out of her judgmental little thought, the soft smile returning to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:32 am

Four people, now that was disappointing, though he would not be staying in his room much, he preferred sleeping out under the stars, but on nights with undesirable weather he would venture indoors.

He leaned into the room, taking in the scent that filled the air, vampires and a slight scent of Lycan which was fading away.

Good, seems he would only be rooming with Vampires then, that he could deal with.

He walked in and placed his bag onto the bed, glancing back at the small woman.

“Thank you very much, I appreciate it.”
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Jenevieve smiled softly at him and folded her arms loosely.

"It's not a problem at all. If you need anything else let me know, otherwise I think I'll head to the kitchen for breakfast. You're welcome to join me if you would like. The woman who runs this coven keeps it well stocked with more then just blood." She said. She wasn't the type to normally invite people to accompany her. She was perfectly fine in solitude. But she didn't want to be impolite and just leave him there. Nothing wrong with a little social interaction after all.

The last few people she had spoken to she was quiet fond of. The lovely vampire woman, Alexis, and then her powerful tutor Moe. Perhaps she could make a new friend with this man as well.

Jenevieve had never had any friends from the sheltered way she was raised. This was all very new to her, and she wasn't sure how she felt about it yet. But most things are worth trying, are they not?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:22 pm

He nodded slightly and followed the woman out of the room, it had been a long trip and he was famished.

"Thank you, I'm glad to hear it, I don't think I would be well suited to a blood diet."

That was an understatement, Tyrael definitely needed more variety in his diet and normally he stuck to eating vegetarian meals.

Not because he was opposed to meat or disliked the taste but he simply preferred to eat vegetable and fruits.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 am

Jenevieve let out a soft chuckle, clasping her hands behind her back.

"Not many are." She said, eyes hooded.

She led him down towards the kitchen and turned up to face him.

"This is it." She said, before heading into the cooler to find a blood bag. The woman figured Tyrael could help himself now, she wouldn't have to hold his hand and baby him through everything.

She searched through the selection of donated blood and finally picked out a bag that looked tasty to her. The young vampire then made quick time to prepare her meal, heating it up to body temperature and pouring it into a goblet before settling down to help herself to a sip.

She missed the way skin felt on her teeth though, and the pulse she could feel in someone's veins when she sucked their blood out.

Her mind wondered to the bar tender she had met a while ago. He was a handsome man with delicious flavor. In that moment Jenevieve decided she'd be sure to visit him again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)   Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyrael's first appearance. (Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Vestibule-
Jump to: