Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evgeni Pavlov

Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) Empty
PostSubject: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:14 am

Evgeni stood outside the door, nostrils flaring slightly as he checked for any sign of Zakhar. He had been avoiding going back to the room again, since their last encounter, but time had passed, and he needed clean clothes and a shower. Hunger, he could put up with, no bed was fine, but feeling unclean and with greasy hair, he really couldn't stand.

Eventually, he opened the door, walking in cautiously. Nobody that he could see. Thank God.

He walked into the ensuite, stripping of his unclean clothes and standing under the water, turning it as hot as it could go, until it burned the skin of his back a little. Oh God, he loved hot showers. Even in the Italian heat. There was nothing better.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:20 am

Zakhar moaned softly to himself as he strolled along the hall back towards his bedroom.

He had gone down to the kitchen and butchered another meal that he forced down his throat. He needed some better cooling skills; his were terrible at the moment.

The Lycan cocked his head when he heard the shower running. His mind immediately decided that it was Lino in the shower and dubbed it as unimportant.

He threw himself down on his bed, curling up with a little grin as he pulled a pillow to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:35 am

Evgeni squirted a large dollop of shampoo into his hand. He couldn't detect the man's scent through the soapy smell, and Zakhar's room smelt strongly of Zakhar anyway. So he remained oblivious, merely running the liquid through his hair, working up a thick lather and rinsing it under the stream of water.

He stepped out of the shower, wrapping himself in a thick white towel. Oh that was so nice.

Padding out of the bathroom, he rummaged around in his bag quickly, trying to be as hasty as possible. He had to get out of here before Zakhar got-

His eyes fell on the man lying down on the bed.

...Back...

Shit.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:43 am

Zakhar looked up when the door opened, expecting to see Lino walking out wrapped in a towel.

His lips curled into a grin when instead of Lino, his eyes found Evgeni.

"Privet, Evgeni."

His eyes glittered as they swept over him. "I haven't seen you in a while." His lips twitched. "I have something for you. A present."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:47 am

"I've been away."

He started to get dressed, as fast as he possibly could, eyes flickering over to the door. This was not what he had intended to happen, and he would get away from here as quickly as he possibly could.

Not bothering with a shirt, he quickly began to stride towards the door. He wouldn't bother with politeness. Not for Zakhar.

"I don't want it."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 am

As soon as Evgeni's eyes strayed to the door, Zakhar stood.

He strolled towards the door, closing it and leaning back against it idly.

"I paid very steep price for your present. I wouldn't want to be disappointed and have you leave without it. It's such a wonderful thing, as well."

A shock collar. He loved it and he would be more than happy to have Evgeni try it out.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:02 am

"I'll pay you back." he growled.

He reached out to grab the door handle, rattling the knob as he pulled it hard. No. It wouldn't budge with Zakhar's weight on it, holding it down.

Giving it a harder pull, and a sharp yank to the knob, the doorknob broke off in his hand.

"Chuka." he cursed, throwing it onto the floor carelessly.

Now there was no way to get out.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:10 am

Zakhar laughed as the doorknob hit the floor.

Now they were trapped until someone decided to come and save them. Zakhar had no concerns about that. He was content to stay here for however long it was until someone came to their rescue.

"Pay me back by accepting my gift to you."

He wanted to see his collar around Evgeni's neck and his expression as he found out what the collar really was.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:20 am

"No."

Evgeni knelt down, picking up the doorknob and inspecting it closely. He could fix this. Yes, he could get that door open and then bugger off before Zakhar got the chance to get anywhere near him.

But... this wasn't one of the screwed-on ones. This was a glued door-handle... Which meant... it couldn't be repaired quickly.

He dropped the handle dully, sitting on the floor, just ignoring the man's presence. Well, there was no way out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 am

Zakhar strolled to his bedside. He didn't need to guard the door now. Evgeni couldn't escape.

With a hum, Zakhar began rooting through his bedside table until he found what he was looking for.

He grinned as he advanced on Evgeni, collar in hand.

He'd make Evgeni wear it. There was no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:30 am

"I'm not wearing it." he growled, barely looking up.

Compared to what Zakhar had already done to him, admittedly, a collar didn't seem that bad. But to him, a collar was worse than any kind of physical attack. A collar showed that he belonged to Zakhar. It showed him as a slave.

It was degrading, it was humiliating, and he wouldn't wear it.

He stood up slowly, backing away from the man as Zakhar started to walk towards him.

His back hit the door.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 am

Zakhar grinned at Evgeni when his back hit the door.

"You have no say. This is your gift; you must accept it. If not I'll get upset and you don't want to see me upset."

Zakhar gave a pseudo-pleasant smile as he pressed his body against Evgeni's, lips pressing against his in a rough, demanding kiss.

While he distracted the man, he slid the collar under his hair and around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:42 am

A growl was muffled into the man's mouth, biting down on his lower lip harshly. Blood flowed into his mouth and he tore away, lip curling in anger as he shoved the man off him, wiping the blood from his lip with a snarl.

"A gift isn't forced."

He crossed the room, standing by the window as he tried to get as far away from Zakhar as possible.

"I won't wear it."

His hand went to his throat, immediately attempting to undo the collar around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:49 am

Zakhar's tongue ran over his bleeding lip as he watched Evgeni stride away.

Now the collar was on, it wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

The younger Lycan reached into his pocket and pulled out the device that Tyrael had given to him along with the key and collar. Though he didn't keep teh collar with him he kept the key and remote with him at all times.

"Let's see if your crafting skills are up to standard, Tyrael."

His thumb pushed down on a button and he waited for the reaction that was sure to follow.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:01 am

"Chuka." he muttered as he struggled to find a buckle, fingers scrabbling at the leather as panic started to kick in. There wasn't a way to get it off? So how did Zakhar get it on? How would he get the thing off?

His fingertips traced over the keyhole for a moment. The realisation hit him. So Zakhar had the key?

He strode towards the man menacingly, eyes flashing. "Give me the ke-"

The wave of electricity hit him and he froze in his tracks, jerking in surprise, eyes widening with a sharp inhale. A shudder rippled down his body. A... a shock collar? Had Zakhar just put on him...?

Zakhar wouldn't take it off. He knew that. So he'd just have to do it himself. He strode over to a cupboard quickly, before Zakhar did anything else, pulling out a pair of scissors. He'd cut it off himself if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:06 am

"Now now, that's not very nice. Tyrael put a lot of effort into that. Damaging it won't be very nice."

Zakhar gave a low tut.

He pressed another button on the remote, giving the older man a more powerful shock.

"Leave the collar alone. I think it looks very nice on you. It'd be a shame to cut it off."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:20 am

He shot a glare at the older man as he raised the scissors, ready to cut the leather from around his neck.

"Chuka!"

The scissors clattered to the ground as a stronger surge of electricity hit his body, stumbling backwards in surprise and pain to cling to the windowsill with a faint cry. Shudders rippled through his body, his legs trembling under his weight from the strength of the shocks.

He hated electricity. Truly hated it. There was something very weakening, very degrading about not being able to control his own body's reactions, the shudders and jolts completely beyond his control.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:26 am

Zakhar smirked.

"Leave the collar alone and you won't get shocked." Unless you misbehave in other ways, he finished mentally.

He was enjoying this power over Evgeni.

Zakhar hummed, thumb running over the buttons on the small device in his hand. "Unless, of course, you want me to use it?" His eyes flashed as they gazed upon the older man.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:33 am

A soft whimper escaped him as the stinging sensation started to fade, straightening up a little bit. He wanted it off. His hand drifted to the leather again, not trying to remove it this time, but just holding it, a look of helpless panic in his eyes.

"Like...hell..." he forced out, voice a little hoarse.

Every little thing like this, he could feel himself getting closer and closer to slavery. And the worst thing was that...

The worst thing was that his body reacted to it. He could feel the stirrings of arousal in the pit of his stomach in the aftermath of the shock, and he hated it. He always knew that pain, and other people's pain had that kind of effect on him, but this was different.

This made him weak.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:47 am

"I'm sure you will eventually."

Zakhar smirked, advancing on the man, the remote still in hand.

"Cant you feel it? The heat in your stomach? The pain is arousing. You love it. You just don't want to admit it. You don't like me dominating me, but you want to feel more of it."

He pressed the first button again, giving the older man a little shock.

"Electricity feels so good. Can't you feel yourself getting harder the more you get shocked?"
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:55 am

"Shut up." he snarled.

He hated it when Zakhar said things like that to him. It reaffirmed what he was trying to deny to himself, and somehow, hearing it being voiced out loud made it all the more arousing.

But he didn't try to move away from the man as he started to advance upon him. His legs were weak, and while Zakhar was holding that remote, it was pointless. He could stop him any time he wanted to with just the push of a button.

His body jerked again with a slightly breathier cry as Zakhar pushed the button again, raising a trembling arm to support himself against the window.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:18 am

"No."

He was enjoying this. He loved that he could affect Evgeni like this with just a collar and a few words.

"Strip," he ordered, stroking the remote gently, grinning widely.

"Show me how aroused you are. Show me how much you want me." He wanted to see the man get more and more aroused as he spoke and shocked him.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 am

Evgeni knew Zakhar would shock him if he refused, but Zakhar was going to shock him anyway. It was a choice of getting shocked and being degraded, or maintaining his integrity and getting shocked anyway.

It was an obvious choice.

He straightened up, attempting to keep himself up on unsteady legs.

"No."

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:38 am

Zakhar slid the device into his pocket. He'd stop shocking him for now. Evgeni looked like he was about to collapse and he didn't want the fun to end so soon.

The younger man stepped forwards, hands lifting to stroke over the Bulgarian's chest gently.

"I want to see how hard you are. Don't you want me to give you attention? Worship your cock. I'm sure you'd love to see me on my knees in front of you," he purred lowly, hands sliding down to the button of Ev's jeans.

"Strip for me."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:50 am

His eyes slid closed slowly, trying to slow his breathing down.

Evgeni did want to see Zakhar like that, serving him on his knees. He wanted to see Zakhar below him, submitting to him, getting fucked. His hands went to the top of his jeans, batting Zakhar's away to unzip his flies and pull them down over his hips.

A hand fisted in Zakhar's hair roughly, dragging him closer to his crotch.

"Go on then."

He had almost completely recovered now and his voice was cold as he spoke, giving the ebony locks a harsh tug.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)   Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar) Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning (Evgeni and Zakhar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next