Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Nightmares from the Past (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Nightmares from the Past (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:00 am

Taylor was asleep in the garden next to the pond, Moonflowers blooming around her.

However, her sleep was not peaceful.

Her face was contorted with fear and pain.

Taylor curled in on herself and thrashed about the place, hands slapping into the water occasionally.

"N-No...Stop...D-Don't!" She whimpered in her sleep.

Images of Kyler being stabbed, images of her mother killing those she cared for, blood dripping from the stab wounds that Taylor had given the woman herself.

She saw grotesque images of her father rotting away, Taylor's guilt at not being able to help him increasing, the sound of her Mother laughing darkly at the pain Taylor was feeling.

She saw the blood she had spilled dripping down her arms and hands, a Mirror appearing next to her and showing her covered in the blood of those she had killed, their corpses laying at her feet.

"No! They were justified!! They...they did terrible things! Their deaths meant many lived!" She wailed.

However, the corpses' families appeared and began shouting abuse at her for taking away something precious from them.

Taylor backed up a few steps as all the bodies turned into dark shadows that melted and writhed before forming into Alexis.

Not the current Alexis, but the old one that was drowning in madness and with dark eyes.

"You weren't strong enough to defete me...how can you be strong enough to protect your family...you couldn't even keep your soulmate from being killed by your mother!" She laughed mockingly, Shadows writhing from her body, the Cat creature forming and prowling behind her.

Taylor had tears streaming down her sleeping face.

Looking down in her dream, she saw her old wounds open up again, and she was bleeding heavily.

Just then, Alexis attacked her in her sleep with the cat creature, shadows shooting forwards and the scythe powering towards her.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Taylor yelled, bolting upright, hands instantly going for the handguns strapped to her thighs.

Without thinking, she instantly shot a few times, eyes wide and breathing heavily.

She sat there shaking for a while, not lowering her guns until she couldn't hold them any more and lost her grip on them, the weapons falling to the ground with a thud.

Taylor brought a hand to her forehead and used her other hand to try and wipe away the tears that simply wouldn't stop streaming down her face.

She was finding it very difficult to calm her breathing right then and was borderling hyperventilating.

Taylor wouldn't close her eyes because the images from her dream would flash behind her eyelids, thus tormenting her some more.

Why was she dreaming such things all of a sudden? She thought she had earned some peace for a while....perhaps not.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:31 am

Alexander could recognise the sound of a nightmare from miles away, he had heard quite a few in his time staying at the mansion but this one was different he felt, something more personal. so he decided to investigate.

on his way to the tormented person he stopped to get a cup of water for them. water was always a good thing after a horrific nightmare.

as he was near clearing the treeline he heard the cry of who he now recognised as taylor follwed by a few shots of a gun, one nearly hitting him but instead clipping his jacket end. Alexander cursed to himself as he had only just fixed his coat from his small spar with alexis.

when he arrived at the elf he said nothing and merely crouched down and offered her the cup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:37 am

When Taylor saw a hand near her, her instant reaction was to beat it away from her and recoiled, moving backwards.

She was a little hysterical and not fully awake just yet.

Instead of seeing Drago, she saw her old Elder, the one who gave her the lashings and outcast her.

"N-No! No more! Please! I didn't do anything wrong!" She whimpered quietly, shaking her head while clutching it, staring at her 'Elder' through her fingers.

She was terrified and looked more vulnerable than she ever has.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:43 am

Alexander recoiled the cup backwards spilling half as she swiped at it and looked slightly confused.
he placed down the cup out of reach of her and sat there.

"Long wood? enough of what?"
he just sat there looking at her, not moving towards or away as she was obviously histericals.
if this was any other occasion he would be laughing at the spiteful womens weakness but not tonight.

tonight he was sympathetic.

"its only a nightmare Longwood, its me, drago". he said with a soft and reassuring voice.

Last edited by Alexander Drago on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:49 am

Taylor listened to the voice carefully.

It wasn't the Elder's voice, but she couldn't really clear the fear.

"No more Lashings! Stop Mother from killing everyone I care about! Sh-She killed Kyler! And Father! What if she hurts Moe and Zeke!" she whimpered, pulling her hands from her face and instead tugged lightly at her hair and curled up.

She wasn't quite out of her Nightmare, her old scars throbing with forgotten pains.

Taylor whimpered quietly again and scrunched her eyes closed even tighter.

(btw, it's Longwood XD or Sparrow XD)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:07 pm

this certainly was a strange turn of events, she really didnt recognise him... such memories he thought must be horrible although in a way it was poetic justtice.
but he quickly swept those thoughts away which were replaced by questions and concern.

"LONGWOOD!" he said sharply trying to shock her out of her hysteria "shes not here, moe and zeke are safe and no one and i mean no one is going to be hurt or killed." he said in a confident and again reassuring voice.

"please open you eyes and look at me, even if you still hate me look at me...please".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:49 pm

At the sudden bark of her name, she suddenly recognised the tone and who that voice belonged to.

Her eyes snapped open and she looked up at Drago.

"D...Drago....." She mumbled, eyes wide.

She was still shaking, but she wasn't in her dreams any more, her pains now fading away.

Taylor quickly scrubbed her face with her fists, shaking her head a little as she continued to shake.

The dream was more intense than others...they didn't usually leak into her awake mind like that.

"S-Sorry...." she muttered, relaxing some.

Damnit...why did he have to see that?

She would have dragged herself out of it forcibly eventually.

Taylor looked over to the side, slightly embarrassed and had a slight pinkish tinge to the bridge of her nose that was obscured by the scar there
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Alexander still looked slightly woried after she had seemingly snapped out of it, so he was cautious as he lent back and reached for the cup again.

"bad dream?" he asked lightly totally aware it was more than just a bad dream.

he moved slightly closer and sat infront of her before offering her the water and shaking his head.
"dont be sorry" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:25 pm

She gave a weak chuckle.

"You could say that..." She sighed, pushinf her fringe out of her face.

She took the water and nodded her thanks a little grudginly, but she wasn't going to turn away any help at this point.

Taylor was still very shaken.

She downed the water greatfully, sighing a little and put the glass down.

Rubbing her face again, she looked back at Drago.

"My memories don't seem to like staying as my memories as of late." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Alexander merely nodded as she spoke, and watched her drink the water.
afterwards he noticed a slight chill in the air and guessed that she would be more vulnerable to the cold.

he cunjured up a small fire before continuing.

"memories? about your mother and your elder?" he asked as that was all she was ranting about.
"i know how memories can haunt people better than most ..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Taylor was greatful for the warmth.

She wasn't dealing so well with the cold tonight.

"Yeah....among other things...I watched mother kill my dad and my Lover all over again, and my Elder giving me my Outcast marks again, all of my wounds reopening and everything...." She murmured, shivering slightly.

Her voice didn't seem to want to go abouve whispers and murmures.

"I haven't had dreams like that for a long time?" She sighed, idly playing with the fire, and twisting it around with her own abilities.

Lately, her strength with fire and shadow seemed to be increasing, like they were bracing for something big happening where she may need to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Alexander sat and listened intently when she told him about her mother and the killing and the elder.
"outcast mark?" he asked confused, he had heard of outcast elves but never sseen a mark for such an action.

"dreams and memories have a way of sneaking up on us. my dreams have been peaceful for several months at a time before i dont want to sleep."he too still had nightmares, but did not wish to talk about it, this was about her and her problems tonight.

"so do you mind me asking what hapened? and why this affects you so much?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 pm

Taylor turned around and lifted the back of her shirt, showing three large diagonal scars on her back that will forever be an angry red.

They were slighty marred by the scar that Alexis had given her during that right, but that scar had faded to a more peach colour.

"My Outcast Marks...given by 30 lashes to my back, ten lashes for each line. Mine signify more than just being Outcast, but also being Disgraced as well. I would be unable to join any other Tribe with these. Many Elves would take one look at them and then spit on me." She explained after dropping her shirt back and turning to face Drago again.

She sighed quietly.

"As for what happened....Well....It's a bit of a long story." She said, resting her hands on her stomach while her fingers of her left hand fiddled with her ring finger on her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Alexander stared and reached out at the scars before withdrawing his hand again.
"interesting, this is the first time ive seen one of these. and what do you mean my disgraced? what did or didnt you do?"

he waited till after she had turned around before smiling. "well as you can see we are not elves nore will we 'spit on you'".

Alexander stretched and looked up into the sky.
"ive got time if you do".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 10:14 pm

"I didn't do anything other than upset my Mother. I was in her way to Power and assuming my Father's position in the High Courts of our Tribe. She'd married him, unintentionally had me, and then killed him to assume his position. But becuase my existance was unplanned, I was a barrier, and so she did everything she could to get me out of the way." She explained. "By the time I was being outcast, She'd had the entire Council under her thumb and the Elder on a leash."

She gave a weak smile at Drago, but then sighed again.

"My Tribe....they hated change...a lot. They did everything they could to stop it. I did everything i could to invoke change...well, after I'd me my Lover, Kyler Freewing. He brought me out of the Shell my mother forced on me to make me more Lady Like. She looked down on the fact I was the Head Huntress of the Tribe and respected because of it. Well, she hated everything about me full stop. As I just said, I was in her way to her goal. She killed dad and a close family friend. She was never suspected ever. All she'd have to do is bat her eyelashes and everyone's heart melted because she was so beautiful.

Over time, our already bad relationship grew worse, especially when she heard that I was going to get married to Kyler...I was so happy, and was looking forward to it so much. We had everything planned out, Talked about having kids, where we'd live, starting a new Tribe because we hated our current one....Mother saught to end it.

She found a way of getting me Outcast and disgraced, and I was strapped to a frame to recive me Marks. Kyler hated this and tried to stop it.

Mother stopped him from doing anything ever again....So I killed her myself. She took everything from me, so I made sure she wouldn't reach her goal, and avenge my family's death....ever since then, I changed dramatically from the soft spoke, if slightly brash and boyish individual, into a sarcastic, careless, massivly brash and proud person who doesn't know the meaning of tact.

I became a killer...a Bounty Hunter after spending so many years fighting human's wars. I had been facinated by Human creations since I fist saw the men with whit skin and shining bodies with 'Thunder Sticks' that I soon found out to be Guns. I was facinated by their race and studied them. When i got bored of fighting human wars, i became a blacksmith and mechanic, and being a Bounty Hunter on the side to earn the extra cash.

That was before i came here."
Taylor explained, feeling the need to tell her story all of a sudden.

She just wanted to get rid of a huge weight, but hadn't wanted to push it onto Zeke or Moe because they're so close...she would only tell them small bits occasionally so they wouldn't worry.

Drago wouldn't freak out as much as they did.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 7:43 pm

(OOC: ahhh i didnt ask for you life story!!! oh wait....yes i did...)

Alexander sat and listened intently, his chin on his hand and patting every so often. he was determined not to judge or interupt her till the very end.
the fact that she came from a high family surprised him although he couldnt really say much.

"you were once going to be married?" he couldnt help blurt out halfway through.

after she had finished her lengthy story Alexander sat there in silence, taking all the information in before sspeaking, surprisingly there was no shock or any other stong emotion just a plain calm alex.

"so your mother is the cause of all of it then? wow...im really sorry...taylor."it was sincere and he was beginning to understand why she was as she was.

"so you became a bounty hunter for revenge?" he asked calmly
the thing that suprised him the most was her facination with humans. yes they were inventive and very bold but he had just about given up on humanity in the early 1800's when wars were less about honour or love and more just for the sake of wealth. he refused to fight in those wars and just sat back and watch the kill themselves in their own folly.

after a while in thought he spoke.

"I can see why your nightmares are troubling you, but just remember thats all they are. but the question is why they are appearing now...do you feel any guilt or remorse?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Taylor chuckled weakly.

"Believe it or not, I am a woman. Kyler was my Soulmate...it seemed natural. Hell, I was even Lady Like when I was around 100 years old." Taylor chuckled quietly, pushing her fringe out of her face. "Moe now wears the ring that Kyler gave to me as an engagement ring. I let Zeke have it as a sort of blessing from both of us. It would be of more use for them than just hanging around my neck."

"But yes...My mother is the cause of much of how I act. She took everything from me...My family...The possibility of starting my own....My love....And my dignity. However, I didn't become a Bounty Hunter for revenge. No...I'd originally only done it because I needed money for Parts and Ores for my Blacksmithing and Mechanics, and Hunting was something I knew I was good at." She explained, slowly feeling more relaxed.

"And I know they're just memories and dreams, but I know the damage they can cause....As you experienced yourself. The best way to harm a person is toying with their mind...Memories and regrets do more damage than a gun ever will." Taylor mumbled, hugging her knees to her chest.

Though she looked much older than she had when she first entered CdS, she suddenly looked very young as she curled up on herself.

(sorry this took so long. I'm busy at work XD i've been left alone and in charge of the parts department at the garage i'm working for....fucking stressful)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Alexander chuckled at her first comment "yes, i do believe that you are a women"
he smiled when she went on about zeke and moe. "they are a wonderful pair arnt they"

as she went on his face softened into a more sympathetic mode.
it was almost ironic how her life although different in events slightly reflected is.

"there are other ways to get money or materials" he pointed out lightly.

"yes, i do." a short answer especially as taylor already knew some of his nightmares.

as she sat there looking so young and vulnerable it reminded him of a small girl he met once.

he creeped over to her and put a gently hand on her shoulder.
"you and you family are safe here, that i will adhere to".

(no problem, here im ditched with 2 departments of the business....head spin...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:00 pm

"I know all this....*sigh*...But i'm a violent person...it was a way of letting off steam, and my Targets were usually justified. I never killed without reason as i'm not a murderer...just a killer." She mumbled.

Usually, she would have recoiled from he touch, but just let it happened and buried her face.

"When I had first come here, I wanted nothing to do with families and friends. They were tools to use against me. I've got very powerful enemies that if I kill will start up a huge war between the Elves and the Fae...but I wouldn't care about that if they had hurt a someone I cared about. Now I have a Brother, Sister, Elder, and some friends. All of them to be used against me. We all just clicked together for some reason....Now I can't cut them away either....They won't have it. They're all as stubborn and as hard headed as I am......" She said into her knees, sighing softly and hugging her knees tighter.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 pm

"a violent person maybe and i can believe that they were justified. i never said you were a murderer. just that there are always different ways. no judgment."

when she didnt turn away or flip out at his touch he gave her a small half hug and then went back to just the hand on the shoulder.

Alexander chuckled slightly "yes everyone can be very stuborn when it comes to friends and family. but dont always see the weakness of others, embrace thier strengths." he smiled.

"take moe and zeke for example, she may be small and thin but ive watched her with a weapon and zeke is just zeke, mr. Big and bad powerhouse thats really a puppy and a great guy."

he repositioned himself so he was right infront of here and held her arms.
"together we are strong, like a folded metal blade. dont always worry about others, they took care of themselves before and now they have more allies than ever. relax and let go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:26 pm

"I know they're strong...I've seen both of them fight, and I know the others are strong as well.....But they haven't even reached the 700 mark....The enemies I tend to piss off and run from are as old, if not older, than Gia....Fae live a very very long time. To be specific, I've pissed off the Higher ups of the Fae High Courts....as in the one that judges the entirety of the Fae instead of the personal courts of the Seelie and Unseelie......If they find me and come here....they will target anything to get me to get on my knees and crawl to them...." She said, looking up at Drago.

"I can't bear to think my very existance here puts those i care about at risk...The Fae are brutal and merciless....and...and with Moe's pregnancy....Moe's especially vulnerable...Fuck....This is why I hate connections...."" she grumbled, resting her chin on her knees.

Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:17 am

Alexander muttered to himself and then sighed.
"tell me taylor, how much do you know of elf and fae tactics?"

a small smirk on his face. there was a reason no one hunted him.

"and do they presume to know everyone? do they all have the same power?"

Alexanders brutal and cocky pep talk that although might piss her off...again it might work.

"dont ever disregard connections, help comes from the most unlikely of places and even though you have seen things of me do you really know me? NO"

He stood up and looked down at taylor.
"from what you have told me you were outcast for being in the way, a threat. well then BE a threat! you are a hunter at heart you admitted that, no show me, show me the heart of a fearless hunter. with allies and strength that no army can match!"

"i was once like you taylor, seeing people as weakness and a way to be hurt but i changed. and for the better. if these people are low enough to attack a pregnant women or use such dirty tactics they are the ones to be outcast not you."
he sighed again.

"all im saying may seem like just talk but its true, and believe it or not everyone here is mine and your family. I dont know about you but i protect my family. sometimes not directly but always there taylor, always."

(OOC: ahhhh big rambling post of nothingness.... sorry i kind lost myself after the 1st couple of sentences and just kept going... Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:49 am

(OH GOD! the cheese!! it's epic XD)

Taylor listened to his words and rolled her eyes at the end of it, chuckling quietly and grinning a little.

"Drago? You're cheesier that Stinking Bishop...However, I guess you're right." she said, and got to her feet.

She dusted off her clothes and then went over to Drago...

And flicked him in between the eyes.

"You're still a Cocky, over confidant Greenhorn." she said with a small frown, but it then morphed into a grin "....But your heart is in the right place I guess...Even if you have no sense of caution."

Drago had timed it right this time to see her.

He wasn't in her garage, and she wasn't in a foul mood. He got her when she needed help and he offered it. He chose the right words and did the right things at the right time.

Taylor was willing to put things behind her.

Taylor quietly thought she'd found another Annoying Brother to pick on and tease.

Not that she'd complain too much about it.

Taylor laughed and lightly bumped a knuckle against Drago's forhead, placing her other hand on her hip and then gave him a deadpan stare.

"So I can rely on you for aid should shit hit the fan.....Again? You're right in me needing allies...The Fae hate attacking groups." she said before smiling once more.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:19 am

(YES ALL THE CHEESY PEP TALKS!!!)

Her first words made Alexander laugh and grin, seemed that his pep talk had worked.
he watched as she walke the short distance between them and relised just in time to close his eyes as she flicked him.

"and you my gun slinging elf need more confidence in others." he said in a playful way.
he then fowned slightly and then smiled again.
"caution? not when it comes to pep talks." he chuckled.

atleast when she hit him this time it wasnt hard and thankfully there were no anvils in sight.

after she asked him the question he stared back a serious face on him.
"Taylor, if shit ever hits the fan and i can be there, i will. Im just glad you got to Alexis when i couldnt."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:44 am

Taylor nodded and smiled a little.

"Aye. Good to hear. Still don't change you're an annoying little shit though~" She said in good nature.

She laughed and shook her head.

What had she gotten herself into this time?

Well, she'd just have to wait and see.

"At least you had better timing this time." Taylor snickered, reaching into a pocket and lighting a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares from the Past (anyone)   Nightmares from the Past (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares from the Past (anyone)
Page 1 of 1