Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Living nightmare, the past clouded

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A Living nightmare, the past clouded Empty
PostSubject: A Living nightmare, the past clouded   A Living nightmare, the past clouded EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Waking up in a cold sweat,his heart pounding alexander decides to take a walk around the mansion to clear his mind.

his walk takes him to the door of the coven elders, hesatantly he knocks on the door lightly not wanting to disturb the two elders within if they were 'busy'.

"My Lady Giacinto? am I disturbing you?"

he waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: A Living nightmare, the past clouded   A Living nightmare, the past clouded EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:25 pm

The Succubus, who was sat on an old wooden chair with a sketchbook in her lap and a pencil in her hand, cursed at the knock when her drawing subject rolled over in his sleep. Well, damn. There goes another great drawing.

She dropped the sketchbook on the floor and tucked the pencil behind her ear before heaving herself out of the chair and padding towards the large double doors that opened out onto the vestibule.

It didn't take much effort to pull a single door open enough to slip between the two doors and block the line of sight of the vampire on the other side. If there was one thing she was certain she'd only let a few very trusted people see, this was it. Her bedroom was a private place - meant only for herself and her mate.

Alexander Drago. She hadn't much spoken to him, though she did admire his skill on the flute somewhat.

"What is it you want, Alexander?" Her voice was calm and silky, but her brows were drawn together in a small frown that let the younger vampire know that he wasn't in her good books for the moment. He had destroyed her newest sketch.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A Living nightmare, the past clouded   A Living nightmare, the past clouded EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Alexander waited and heared the light footfalls of the lady Gia as she walktowards the door. he stepped back slightly and waited out of view of the room not wanting to intrude on her private sanctuary.

he watched as the beautiful succubus opened the door and spoke.

he bowed politely seeing that he had indeed disturbed her and she was not too happy about it. this only made him feel worse, he ws on the verge of breaking down...

" i am sorry to disturb you my lady Gia but I am in need of your guidance, i..i dont know what to do

it took every once of alexanders self control not to burst into tears and break down but instead his head slumped slightly, trying to stop the feelings of dispair from riseing.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: A Living nightmare, the past clouded   A Living nightmare, the past clouded EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 pm

She leant against the door and arched a brow, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I provide a safe-house for you, not a counsellor's service."

She had no patience with other's emotions. She was quick tempered and couldn't care less for other's dealings as long as they kept them out of her own dealings.

Even when the man appeared at her door, nearly in tears, she didn't relent. This had nothing to do with her and she wanted to continue to have nothing to do with it.

((>> sorry for Gia being such a bitch))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Living nightmare, the past clouded   A Living nightmare, the past clouded Empty

Back to top Go down

A Living nightmare, the past clouded
Page 1 of 1