Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Nightmares

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Moe shuffled across the Aria house hallways, head ducked, biting at her lip.

She raised her hand hesitantly to knock on a large bedroom door before cracking it open slightly.

"Z-Zeke...?" she whispered into the dark room, voice shaky and cracking.

She needed to be with someone and the first person that had come to mind was her fiancé.

"Zeke, are you awake?" she whispered again in the same soft, shaky voice, rubbing at her wet cheek to try and remove all evidence of her tears.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Zeke rolled over in bed as he heard a timid voice and the door creak open.
He had been asleep and was slightly groggy, rubbing his eyes he looked to the open door, the moonlight coming through the window let in enough light for him to see.

"Moe?"
He replied, propping himself up on his elbows.
"What's wrong sweetheart? Come here."

He responded gently, lifting the bed covers slightly and patting the spot next to him so she could slip in.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 pm

She shuffled towards his bed, still rubbing at her wet cheeks.

The woman crawled into the man's bed, curling against his side and burying her face in his chest.

Her should shook with suppressed sobs and the more she tried to stop them, the worse they got.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:11 pm

He leaned his head against hers, kissing her forehead softly as he pulled her close, cradling her against him.

"Let it out sweety."
He cooed softly, what ever was wrong with her she needed to cry it out before she could start explaining and calming down.

He rubbed his hands down her back comfortingly as he looked down at her, letting her hide her face from him, she was clearly distressed but he would not push her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Moe clung to him as the first tears started to fall.

She kept as quiet as she could as she cried into Zeke's chest, being mindful of the others in the room. She didn't want to disturb them.

The woman didn't like crying. She didn't often cry, so when she did she really cried.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:23 pm

He stroked her hair and kissed her forehead gently, holding her tightly as she sobbed.

"What happened sweety? You can talk to me."
He cooed, a hint of worry entering his voice, it was unlike Moe to cry without good reason, and that's what frightened him, what had happened in their brief time apart.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:35 pm

She wiped at her cheeks again when she had calmed down a little.

"I had a nightmare," she whispered softly.

It sounded stupid. She was two and a half centuries old. She shouldn't be crying over nightmares any more.

But it had been so real and she had felt so helpless...
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:40 pm

He looked down at her and stroked her cheek softly.

"What about? Must have been pretty bad if it has gotten you this worked up."

He leaned down and kissed her softly.
"It wasn't real love, there is no need to be afraid anymore."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 pm

"It was about you ad nee-chan and Alexis-san."

She curled closer to him, arms wrapping around him. "I-It was so real..."

The nightmare had really shaken her.

Usually she could brush off nightmares. She had them frequently enough to not be very affected by them.

But this nightmare was very different from the ones she usually has. Usually she was the victim. She was the one that got hurt.

Not in that nightmare, though. She stood by, completely useless, as she watched the three of them fight.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:59 pm

"What happened that night is over now, Alexis is bound to Taylor and she wont be causing any more trouble."

He brushed the hair from her face and wrapped her tightly in his arms and the blanket.

"There will be no more fighting, you don't need to worry."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 pm

She cuddled closer to him.

"I felt so helpless," she murmured softly.

It was the fact that the three of them were fighting that scared her. It was that she couldn't do anything. She tried to help heal the wounds and she couldn't do anything; she tried to help fight and she just got knocked aside.

She felt useless.

And feeling useless was something that scared her far more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:58 pm

He cuddle her and shook his head.

"You know you're not helpless, far from it, and don't let anything let you think otherwise.
You're probably just in shock from what happened and it's messing with your dreams.
You have to understand that there was nothing more that we could of done."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 pm

"I-I know... I know there's nothing more we could have done, but I-" She fell silent with a heavy sigh.

But she still felt terrible.

She still felt like she could have done so much more.

In the end, all she had done was sit around sobbing while everyone else did the work. Zeke adn Taylor fought; Seraphine gave them medical attention; Alexis went and got the sling for Zeke.

And all the while she was just sat there.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 pm

"Moe...You were perfect that night.
You got Taylor to safety until she was able to fight again, it was her fight and we had no right interfering.
And you saved my life, isn't that enough?
If you had just frozen up and sat their weeping I would be dead, but you acted on instinct and did exactly what needed to be done."

He brought his hand up under her chin and tilted her head upward, he did not understand how she could not see how well she had done.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:14 pm

She looked up at him with sad green eyes. "But you got hurt."

The woman laid her hand on the man's chest, where the dagger had pierced him. "You got hurt and I could have been there to stop it from happening if I wasn't sat around with Taylor."

Moe bowed her head, looking down.

She felt like she could have done so much more than what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Zeke purred softly as her hand pressed against his chest, after the healing Coilean had done he felt perfectly fine.

"You were with Taylor because that's what I asked you to do, you could not have stopped me from getting hurt, I got hurt because like always I rushed in without thinking."

Zeke chuckled softly, he would be his own demise if he did not start thinking things through first.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 pm

She pursed her lips, staring up at him shrewdly. "I'm going to have to try and beat you out of that soon," she murmured softly.

God knows, if he kept running into fights without thinking, she'd tie him up and keep him away from anything that could be associated with fights.

Form what she had seen, Zeke could go into a fight and come out looking like he'd taken a spin in a blender.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 pm

Zeke laughed softly and shook his head.
"If it could of been beaten out of me I would of stopped doing it a long time ago."

Over the span of his life he had been in countless fights, though a lot of the time he came out with some serious injuries he always managed to pull through alright.
The same could not be said for many of the people he had fought with.

Though for his bodies sake he would start having to be a bit more careful.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:40 pm

"They obviously didn't beat you hard enough."

She smiled softly and curled closer, tracing idle patterns on his skin.

She felt so much better than when she had shuffled into the room. Zeke had this...thing about him. Whenever she was close, she felt her fear melt away. She felt protected and loved when she was around Zeke.

"Aishiteru wa, Zeke-kun," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:46 pm

"Obviously not, maybe someone will come alone and give me the ass whooping I need to start being more careful."

He replied with a chuckle and he leaned in against her. Moe was his world, she quelled his anger like no one else could, even now, a few days from the full moon he felt completely calm and happy.

"Te iubesc, Moe."
He said softly, it was a rarity that he ever spoke in Romanian, it was a part of him that he sometimes forgot, it seemed like such a long time ago.

------
I love you
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:55 pm

"We'll see what happens on Wednesday, ne?" she giggled softly.

Someone had to be strong enough to wipe Zeke through the dust. None of the wolves in the pack were particularly weak. And they'd all want a part of the strong looking new guy.

Idly, she wondered if the rest of the pack would be joining them, or if it was just the small portion that had taken up residence in the mansion.

A soft shiver ran down her spine as the man uttered something in a different language.

Moe was multi-lingual - perfectly fluent in four languages - and loved other languages. One thing that she loved was listening to someone speak in a language she couldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:01 pm

"We will see, your father seems keen to drag me through the dirt, not that I blame him."

He said with a chuckle as he stroked her hair.

After so many years of not uttering a word of his mother tongue it came back to him so naturally, you never forgot your roots.

There were so many things he felt he could say to her that he could not in English, he smiled softly and leaned against he whispering softly.

"In cazul în care soarele a crescut şi ea nu a făcut lumea va fi pentru totdeauna aruncat în întuneric, dar dacă soarele nu a făcut şi ea a fost acolo, lumea ar fi pentru totdeauna luminos."
He muttered and kissed her softly.

-----------
If the sun rose and she did not the world would forever be cast in darkness, but if the sun did fail and she were there, the world would be forever bright.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:12 pm

"Baba wants to do that to every man that touches me. It's a wonder I haven't turned out gay," she sighed a little grin.

If it had a penis and came within a ten foot range of his daughter, Coilean wanted to castrate it and drag it away from his perfect little daughter.

She shivered again, returning the soft kiss, laying her hands against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Zeke laughed softly and nodded.
"Oh well he will get over it sooner or lately, he will realize that I am not going anywhere."
He said, bringing his hand to her, stroking the metal band that was wrapped around her finger.

"Besides, who could resist my devilish charms."
He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:29 pm

"If you go anywhere, it won't be Coilean you'd be hiding from," she murmured softly, nuzzling against him, pressing a kiss to his neck.

Her fingers thread through his, giving his hand a little squeeze.

"I would say I could, but you seem to have charmed me with your evil ways and shackled me down with a promise of forever." She pressed another kiss to his neck with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next