Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Nightmares (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Camille leBlanc

Nightmares (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Camille stared out of the window, gazing through the window-bars. His hand curled on a pane, as he watched the sky begin to grow red. Dawn was approaching. He shut the heavy curtains quickly, drowning himself in darkness. The candle flickered in the corner of the room, and he blew it out sharply, slipping between the bedsheets.

Green eyes flickered closed, sleep crashing over him. The body in the bed twitched violently, giving a small gasp. And then a whimpering cry. A hand curled on the pillow, as he turned over, unconscious sobs stifled in the pillow.

"Non...maitre... maitre... non...arrĂȘtez... s'il vous plait... je vous en supplie! Maitre!"

The last word became a shout, as he curled into himself, drifting in and out of dreams, sobs racking his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:49 am

Nightmares (anyone) Tumblr_ls3cqrrNuA1r1jf51o1_250

((Just a little visual aid on what Jace looks like :3))
Jason padded into the room. A bit tired and sluggish. It was sunrise outside, and he only just made it inside when the sky was a cold blue with a few faint spots of white. Luckily avoiding the sun before it poisoned the blue with its violent reds and lethal oranges.

He dragged his tail across the room and hopped onto his bed. Curling up into a ball, snuggling into the pillow. He was about to slip back into his human form, until he sat back up with a start. His ears twitched to a new boy. Another red head he shared his room with, judging by the mop of it. Cocking his head to the side, he watched the other vampire suffer through nightmares.

His heart breaking at the sight, he headed over to the French vampire (He assumed so since he was speaking in French). Mewling to get the boys attention, he rubbed his head into the back of the sobbing vampire.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:19 am

Camille woke groggily, wiping away the remnants of the tears from his eyes. Still half asleep, he rolled over. Was that...? Thinking in his confused state that it was his old cat, he wrapped his arms around the animal, holding it close. There was something quite comforting about the warmth, and the fur against his cheek, and he found his tears slowly dying away, until he simply lay there, stroking its fur. "Pourquoi est-ce que je le manque? Il etait malicieux, non?" he sighed. "Mais tu n'est pas un chat francais." he smiled, quickly changing languages. "It's not normal to miss someone like that, is it? I mean, he... he..." somehow he could not find the word. "You know. Well, you don't. You're a cat. But he was all I had. In a way, I almost miss having someone to hurt me, because at least then I still had someone. Now I have nothing. And the person I thought could replace him... hates me. Although I suppose that's not new either." he tickled the cat behind its ear, before reaching down to stroke the furry stomach.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:48 am

Jason nudged his head into the boys cheek, a little heartbroken over his monologue.

What type of life did this boy had if he missed having someone hurt him?

He mewled at the boy again, before a deep purr rumbled in his chest as he felt magical fingerers scratch behind his ear. He leaned into them, eyes closed in contentment, moving his head slightly to find just the right spot. A leg twitched as the fingerers moved from his ear and down to his stomach. All his muscles turned to goo, and he honestly did not care for whatever was happening right now. The mansion could crumble around them and he would not give a fuck about anything other then the fusses he was getting.

Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:01 am

The boy groaned, leaning his head back. "Pourqoi est-ce que je te cela dis? Tu n'est plus qu'un chat."

But that did not stop him from raising the animal to his shoulder, encouraging it to snuggle closer into his neck, his hand still smoothing the soft fur of its stomach. A thought struck him. "Richard told me I should get a pet. You would be a good pet, wouldn't you? Would you stay here with me?"

(Translation: "Why am I telling you this? You are only a cat.")
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:13 am

He still had enough brain cells that were not turned into a pile of goo to process what was being said to him.

As he nudged his head into the boys tear stained cheek, he felt sorry for the poor boy. Not only was he not powerful enough, like himself, to notice that he was not a real cat but instead a vampire, he was also gain the idea of wanting to keep him. But, feeling too sorry for the boy not to say no, he purred even louder. Besides, it was half true, being the others room mate... He would be staying with him... Just not in the way the boy may of wanted...

With another purr, he decided to let the young vampire delude himself just a moment longer.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:25 am

Camille felt comforted by the purr, and nestled into the soft fur of the cat's head. He rolled onto his side, curling up, the cat still nestled in his arms as he drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:56 am

Jason's purring became softer and softer until it died out completely, The body he was curled up in too warm to move out of, and his tired body did not budge, no matter how much he thought about moving. Slowly, he drifted of the sleep. He stayed as a peaceful dozing cat for hours on end, until slipping into a human form, almost naturally. Still curled up in the boys arms, and stark naked.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:30 am

Camille stirred in his dreams, giving a slight groan as he felt a heavy weight on his chest. He took short puffs of breath, finding it hard to breath, his eyes fluttering open groggily. There was... a naked man on his chest, he realised blurrily, before almost drifting back to sleep.

There was a naked man on his chest.

The realisation hit him like a ton of bricks, and he shrieked, falling off the bed. He gazed up at the man in shock, bare legs entangled in the sheets. How... how did this happen? He did not remember having done anything last night. All he could remember was the nightmares and the ca-

The cat.

He flushed a deep shade of pink, closing his eyes as he realised the vulnerable state in which this unknown man had seen him, and panicking slightly that he had been in bed which someone he had not even met. Opening them again, he studied the man's face. Still, he was quite a beautiful ma-

No. That wasn't the point. The point was that there was a naked man in his bed who had seen him crying and only dressed in his nightshirt. He could feel his face growing even pinker by the second.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:00 am

Jason woke up with a jump. Sitting up as straight as a board, he looked around wildly for what caused the shriek. Spotting entangled legs, Jason crawled over to see a redhead on the floor, looking up at him in shook. He frowned a little in confusion, then wondered why he was on the other side of the ro-

Ooooooh yeeeah.

He gave the flushed boy a lopsided, apologetic smile.

"Sorry, but I thought I would be able to hold my cat form longer. I would of told you last night, but I did not think it was the best time."

Jade eyes lifted themselves from the boy to look around to room. It was already quiet late in beginnings of the evening. Normally, he would wake at the crack dusk. It seemed there other red-headed room mate had left.

He looked bad at the boy, who was now as almost as red as his hair. Letting out a small laugh, he slipped of the bed and offered a hand to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:11 am

He continued to stare up at him for a brief second, before taking the hand, trying not to pay too much attention to the fact that the man was naked. He stared at the floor, suddenly finding his feet incredibly interesting. "Umm... so... you... you're my new room-mate then?"

He wasn't sure if he was more awkward about being caught in such a vulnerable position, or because the man was naked.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:24 am

His grin stretched wider at the embarrassed boy.

"Nope. You are my new room mate. Well, Orion's too. He is a sweet guy, and a red head like you~" He paused for a second, then shrugged. "And myself as well. Though, I don't look like I am walking around with an orange set on fire stuck on my head." Chuckling a little, he walked over to lie down on his own bed, looking at the other vampire in interest.

"So, what is your name?"

He made sure he purposefully avoided what he heard last night. It was probably something the boy did not want to talk about, and he only knew because the boy thought he was a cat that could not understand what he said. He will let the boy discuss it when he felt like it (if ever at all), rather then poking at the matter.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 4:35 pm

He stared at the man, still feeling faintly bewildered by the whole situation. A slightly flustered squeak escaped his mouth as the man stood up, baring pretty much all, and he screwed his eyes shut before returning his gaze to the floor again, now a deep shade of red. "Camille. My name's Camille."

Still, he felt comfortable with this man in an embarrassed-you're-naked-and-I-made-an-idiot-of-myself-last-night kind of way. He was relieved that the older man had not questioned him about what he had said the previous night, anyway.

He hesitated. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:58 am

"Camille," He tested the name of his new room mate, then grinned "cute name~"

He stretched his muscles, feeling joints pop a little after being in the same position for numerous of hours. Interlocking his fingers, he rested his head on them - body stretched.

"Jason, but most people call me Jace~" He could not help but but let go of a giggle he had been holding back at how red the boy had gone. Composing himself quickly, he carried on: "My sister coin it for me... Well, I would of probably been called Jace at some point. It is a common nick-name for someone with then name Jason... What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:41 am

Jace... somehow it suited him. Maybe it was that he seemed playful enough to pull off a shortened name. Camille tore his eyes away from his feet, feeling faintly rude, and instead fixated on the man's nose.

"I don't have a nickname. There's not really a lot you can shorten Camille to." he laughed nervously, feeling a little dull. "I'm sorry, you must think me terribly boring."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:30 am

"I am sure we can find you one~ Nicknames don't necessarily have to be a shortened down version of your name, after all~"

A little self-concious about the boy transfixed staring, he rubbed his nose. Looking down at his hand, he raised an eyebrow at the boy.

"Do I have something on mu nose?" He waved his hand in front of his face, to break the staring. It was kinda creeping him out, to be honest.

Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:47 am

Camille shook himself out of it. "No, it's fine." he laughed, a little sheepishly. "Sorry."

He had felt embarrassed about Jace having seen him like that last night, but now, he was starting to feel more relaxed. And it had helped, someone else being there to talk to. Even if he had thought it was only a cat.

"And thank you for being so nice last night. It did help."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:02 am

His smile, unlike it's more playful curl, turned more softer and gentle. It was rare to see such a smile on his face - to the extent it would almost look odd to someone that knew him fairly well.

"Hey, it's fine. Better out then in - as one film stated. Though, I have a feeling it was about burping."

he rolled over, laying on his front and leaning on his hand to continue to talk to the boy.

"So, who else have you met around here?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:12 am

Camille smiled, eyes giving a rare sparkle at the joke, his cheeks still a little pink. He silently thanked God as the man rolled over, covering himself slightly, making him slightly less awkward.

"Umm... Alexander, and Giacinto... and um..." he paused, nervously, remembering the terrifying experience of meeting... "Herr Hellsing."

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:25 am

"Giacinto and Alexander I have met." Well, he had yet to meet the Elder other then on a names bases. Well, he sort of got to know her on his 'date'. But... They were too busy arguing over his room mate. And Alexander... He sort of knew - in a physical way.

Jason tapped his chin in thought.

"I don't think I have met Hellsing yet... What is he like?" A curious eyebrow was raised. "Is he good looking?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:33 am

Good-looking? Camille blushed to the roots of his hair again.

"I-I wasn't looking!"

It was partly true. He had been too terrified to really consider it... but he supposed that he was... There had been something that drew him to the man, though it was not romantic, or sexual exactly. He just reminded him of... No. He wasn't going to think of that now.

"To be honest, I'm a little scared of him."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:52 am

Jason laughed.

"Judging by by the fact I can't see your hair line, I am assuming that you are lying~"

His laughter soon died down. This boy was enduring, but not in his normal idea of what was enduring. Well, he found the boy cute, and very pretty. But... He could not bring it in him to find him attractive. It was probably because he was finding this boy to be more like a little brother he could tease easily, Jason mused. Which begged another question.

Pulled out of his thoughts, he raised an eyebrow again.

"A little scared of him? Is he not very nice, then? Or does he look intimidating or something?" He paused, then asked another question: "Out of curiosity, how old are you?"

Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:37 am

"He... He's unpredictable."

Camille could not find the words to describe how he felt about Hellsing. It was all a confused mess of emotions in his head... both fear, and respect, and a strange longing to be near him, although he could sense that he was dangerous and would hurt him... and the sense that he filled a place within Camille that had been left empty since Sergei's death.

"I... can't really describe..." He trailed off, pausing before answering the man's other question. "I'm one hundred and sixty-three. But I was seventeen when I was turned."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:50 am

Jason decided to keep an eye out on Hellsing. The boy look nervous enough talking about him - and not in the blushing sense. Something in him kicked in those protective instincts.

Jason was taken aback by the answer. Blinking rapidly. He expected the boy to be younger. Much younger. Getting over the shock, he burst into laughter.

"Really?" His laughter died down into light chuckles. "And here I thought I was going to be your big brother." Crossing his arms, he pouted. "I have never been a big brother.... I am one hundred and fifty three. You are ten years my senior, old man."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:41 am

Camille smiled nervously at the other man, the confused feelings dying down, and a slightly amused expression crossing his face. "I'm old?"

He had never really known any vampires other than Sergei, so he wasn't a very good judge of what was young or old in vampire years. But then he was sure that Sergei had been a lot older than him... he must have been at least three or four hundred when he was alive.

He didn't feel old. In fact, he still felt very young and inexperienced in comparison with most of the vampires he met. Maybe because he had never really left Sergei's mansion before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares (anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next