Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

meeting the Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:44 pm

(will be just using this account for my twins as i'm lazy)

Dmitri and Anastasia were relaxing in the forest, enjoying their now unlimited time outside instead of being locked in a dark stone building underground

they were laying in their wolf forms, pitch black wolves that were quite large (roughly Aodh's size) and had identical white stars on thir forehead; Ana curled around her brother, her head resting on his back while Dmitri's resed on his paws as her curled around her protectivly

they weren't asleep, but their eyes were closed. they were just enjoying the peace.

they conversed silently in their head, using their connection to speak, and they were discussing what the rest of the pack would be like

Ana was a little scared of the idea of meeting other wolves if they were all mean like that Zakhar, but Dmitri calmed her sayinf that they can't all be mean

Ana was still a little iffy about it though and just simply curled closer to her brother
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Zeke was out for his daily run, the large jet black wolf darted through the forest.

He had been chasing rabbits earlier but quickly grew bored, he didn't want to ruin his appetite before dinner, Moe would surely scold him if he did.
More than once she had threatened to feed his meal to the rabbits if he filled up on them.

He slowed down as he caught the scent of someone else, lycan, two of them.
Their scents were oddly similar, twins, he had enough interaction with Aodh and Coilean to know what twin lycans smelled like.

He padded over to them, they seemed to be asleep.
They were reasonable sized, but he was still quite a bit bigger.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 pm

as soon as Dmitri heard someon padding over, his head shot up and his ears were up and alert

sniffing the air, he smelt something he associated with Lycan

and it was also unfamiliar

as soon as Dmitri moved, Ana's head shot up as well

he listened, she watched

her ears tilted back slightly at the sight of the bigger wolf and the Twin stood up in unison, taking a few steps back and lowering their heads

Dmitri's hackles were up and he moved in front of his sister even though he knew she could protect herself easily enough

Ana, though scared, was really interested in the other wolf though

he didn't seem threatening, and she saw that he was calm and not hostile...he didn't smell hostil either

she nipped at her brother's tail gently and tugged it

he doesn't smell mean, Dmitri...i think he's nice she murmured to him, her eyes never leaving the larger wolf as she studied him

but Ana...we don't know him he half growled, hackles still up

she then looked at Dmitri and nipped his tail harder

don't you trust my eyes? she grumbled

Dmitri yipped slightly, but then backed down

stepping aruond her brother, she padded over to the larger Lycan and sniffed his scent, her eyes watching every movement and subtlty about him

he was strong, protective...and would be very good in a fight...ad even better to have as a friend

she gave a wolfish grin and barked in greeting
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Zeke sat down, quietly letting the female sniff him.

His posture was relaxed and calm, he present any threat to them, in his time in the coven he had become much more relaxed.

Calm down, I'm not going to attack either of you.

He said to them, as he gazed at the male who's hackles were raised.

He shook his head, unless they provoked him it was easy going.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Dmitri calmed down, hearing absolutly no threat in his words in the slightest, but there was the strong edge that suggested pissing him off would be a very bad idea

Dimitri nodded, going up to his sister and standing close to her as they both looked up at the Lycan

sorry....but.....we're not used to other Lycans. we've only just found out that Elves and Vampires exist.....so we're nervous right now he said

but he left 'if you dare hurt her, i'll make sure i at least do some damage' unspoken

Ana giggled in her head and gave her wolf version of a grin

my name is Anastasia Romanov! and this is my brother Dmitri Romanov! don't mind him, he's just a worrywort and really protective of me~ he means well *giggle* you seem nice! what's your name? she asked ina childish maner, sitting back on her haunches as her tail swayed a little

Dmitri simply layed down just behind her, curling around her.

his eyes were hazy, but they were watching everything, just like he knew his sister's would be
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:36 pm

My name is Zeke,
I guess if I haven't met you guys before that it means you're new to the coven?

He asked, gazing down at the girl, Anastasia, she seemed to be the more vocal one of the twins.

He stretched out his long body and yawned, it had been a long day and he was already tired.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Anastasia giggled

nice name! i like it! she snickered

she looked down at her brother who tilted his eyes up to hers

she questioned him with her eyes, and he gave a shrug and a huff

she grinned

so are you a part of the Pack here? we don't know who to see, if we have to see anyone, to be a part of this Pack...but we kinda like knowing who Owns us now she giggled tilting her head to the side slightly

her eyes were slightly manic and abit to bright, but that was just the way she was

is our new Owner mean? as in...will he hurt us like Daddy? she asked, a touch of fear entering her eyes, but she kept the grin and childishness about her

Dmitri's ears tilted back slightly and whined almost silently
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:10 am

Yes I am a part of the pack, I'm married to the Alpha's granddaughter.

Zeke gazed at them in confusion.

Your new Owner? I don't know how you have been living, and frankly it doesn't matter but while you live here you have no owner.

Aleksandr is our Alpha and Aodh is our Beta, they do not own you but you must listen to them, they run the pack to make sure everyone gets along.

The way the girl spoke unnerved him, people should not be owned nor give in so easily to becoming a possession.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:17 am

Ana sat down on her haunches and tilted her head to the side in confusion

isn't....isn't that the definition of being Owned? having someone tell you what to do and to control a majority of what happens in your life? isn't that what the Alpha and Beta does? she asked, genuinly confused that's what Daddy told us....whoever is in charge of you, owns you...that's why he owned us. she added, using her tail to gesture between herself and her twin

Dmitri looked a touch confused as well

he, too, thought that the leader always owned you..the one that took care of you was your Owner

so you're someone's husband? that's gotta be nice! being with someone you love so completely Ana giggled, ears flickering and grinning

her teeth were unnervingly sharp
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:21 am

"Alek does not control the majority of your life, you are free to do what ever you want, a owner stops you from leaving, if you don't like what Alek says you are free to leave.

Chances are you will only ever see him on the fullmoon nights when the pack all gather together.

These kids had a messed up way of thinking, did they want to be owned?

It is nice.
He confirmed briefly, his family was his own business, he didn't want to discuss it with every pup that wandered in.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:27 am

s-so......we're....we're not owned?! we don't have to do nasty things because our Owner says so!? she asked hopefully, standing up and moving forwards a little, her blue eyes glittering

Dmitri even raised his head, ears held high

we're free? as in properly? not fake free? Dmitri asked, leaning forwards slightly

they never felt truely free even after Rasputin had died, like he would always have some sort of grip on them at all times

to know that they were free....it was a really strange sensation....

w-we don't have to do things we don't like anymore? they asked in unison, completely forgetting about the marrige thing

things like that were trivial to the twins
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:32 am

Yes you are free, not fake free.

He confirmed, not quite understanding what she meant about being fake free, though he quickly dismissed it.

No one will ask you to do something that you don't want to do.

As long as they behaved themselves he could not see Alek or Aodh asking anything of them.

He silently wondered how his grandfather and uncle would take to these two...
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:48 am

Anastasia grinned brightly and went up to zeke, gently nipping his ear and yipping happily

that's brilliant! we're no longer on a leash! we don't have to do what we don't want! Daddy can't hurt us any more, and we're not going to have anyone else like daddy to hurt us again! she laughed, tail wagging

Dmitri grinned wolfishly as well, but was calmer than his sister

he seemed to visibly relax more and closed his eyes

we have a chance of healing now he murmured more to himself, not realising he thought it through Pack Bonds

Ana calmed down a little, but kept giggling in her mind

so we're not going to be forced to put on shows for the Alpha, and we can spend as much time as we like in the forest instead of a few hours every so often? and we can eat what we want? and we don't have to sleep in cages? ana asked enthusiastically

she didn't like cages. she never liked the cages
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:57 am

Zeke looked down at the two pups and smiled, what ever trials these two had faced, he knew his own children would never face.

You can spend all day and night in the forest if you want, or anywhere else for that matter.

You can eat what ever you catch, cook or buy in town and you will sleep in beds, you'll have to share a room with three others but almost everyone here are nice.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:24 am

Ana giggled again, and tried to calm down

Dmitri came over, brushing up against her side and nuzzled the side of her face

she needed physical contact, mainly from her brother, before she would calm herself

after a few moments, she was relaxed again, but still giggled and grinned

this is awesome news! thank you! you've no idea how...i can't think of the word in english *giggle* it's too good to be true! she said happily, idly nuzzling her brother back

she went back over to zeke and bowed her head, showing how greatful she and her brother was

she was a woman of action and words

he was a man of subtlty and hints

he inclined his head ever so slightly

both of us can sleep easier now they said in perfect unison
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:38 am

You don't need to thank me, what I've told is simply stuff you should of already known.

Though I am glad to see you both so happy, enjoy your freedom, you'll have it for as long as you stay here.

Zeke lay down against the grass and smiled softly watching the twin celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Ana and Dmitri smiled at Zeke, Ana going up and nuzzling him

this man smelled safe and warm, like what Rosalie used to smell like, like a home you could go back to

she settled down next to the bigger black wolf, Dmitri going the other side of her

so what's it like here? what's the Pack like? we've never been in one before. and this woman told us a while back about Alphas and Betas and stuff...that's all we really know about Pack life in all honesty...and we only just found out about other species being real *giggle* it's all very strange around here Ana asked, looking up at Zeke like a child

she was curious about everything to do with the Pack, and so was Dmitri, but not so obviously
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Zeke raised his head and looked back at the mansion, thinking about her question for a moment.

Our pack is much different to others, we are closer, like a family most of us get along quite well.
There will always be a few outcasts who separate themselves from the group but that's about it.

Every full-moon we meet together in the forest to hunt, play or fight, which ever you prefer.
Back to top Go down
Dmitri Romanov twin

Dmitri Romanov twin

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Ana tilted her head to look at the mansion, ears held high and eyes sharp

she shrugged her shoulders and rested her head against her paws, her attention span reaching its limit

family.... she muttered before going off into her own world

Dmitri whined softly, nipping at his sister's ear in comfort before looking over at Zeke, knowing she would't be listening now

it will be nice to be in a family that won't hurt us...especially for Anastasia. our Dad was particularly mean to her. he was our previous Owner. he always hurt her in some way, putting her through things he neved did to me. he explained

he sighed quietly and let his ears fall back slightly

some things to know about her if we're joining the Pack...she will space out, like now. her Attention span varies. she can be very violent when angered, and very closed off when upset or threatened. she is quite neurotic as well. her eyes are very sharp and see for both of us as mine don't work properly. she is loyal to a fault, and will rather side with a person rather than a species. she will also have depressive spells, and may need someone around her at all times during those moments. and finally, she will giggle at most, if not all, things by defult...it was har coping device i think for the things we went through. i'm sure many have had worse than us, but we didn't experience their life. Dmitri explained

he huffed and rested his head on his paws as well, having spoke the most he had in a few centuries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

meeting the Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting the Pack   meeting the Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting the Pack
Page 1 of 1