Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

In need of a Pack

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Gabriel was cautious of this new place.

He could smell so many supernaturals here, both old and new, and it made his hackles raise a little.

He was a Lycan that was used to being alone a majority of the time, having only his Grey Wolf, Shanook, as his only companion.

Silver eyes scanned through the forest, senses on high alert. he didn't want confrontation, he just wanted an easy entrance to this place.

Unconsciously, his hand ran through Shanook's fur over his shoulders to calm his nerves, The wolf not minding and keeping close to his master.

"So....This is CdS? It's quite pretty so far, but the silence is unnerving...." Gabriel murmured, idly scratching Shanook's ears as he walked. "Please let this place have a Pack...And let this one be friendly." He almost whimpered, the wolf in him needing a Pack after so long of being alone.

Shanook whined softly and nuzzled against Gabriel's palm to reassure him, making the Lycan smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:47 pm

Ti was on his way back through the forests from visiting with his favourite nymph.

His hair was damp and his clothes clung to his surprisingly muscular form. For a teen of 5'7, Tibor was surprisingly muscular. If his clothes weren't clinging to him, you'd think he was thin as a twig anyhow.

He hummed softly under his breath, a little smile on his lips as he bounced over a log.

His blue eyes perked up with hesitant curiosity when he caught sight of a person's back.

The boy didn't see many people around in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Gabriel caught scent of a woman approaching from behind, and quickly spun to look at who it was, Shanook turning to have a look as well, hackles raising a touch at the new person approaching his master.

However, Gabriel became confused. Instead of seeing a woman, he saw a young man standing before him.

"Um.....hello. Who are you?" Gabriel asked, a Spanish accent thick and heavy while he idly pushed back his long hair over his shoulders.

His shoulders were tense, showing his unease, having not really spoken or interacted with anyone for a very long time, And Shanook hung close, almost curling around Gabe's legs protectively.

"I'm....Gabriel Santiago by the way." The Lycan murmured, offering a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 8:56 pm

Another foreign accent.

It was nice to hear someone else foreign. Everyone he'd been around had such fine British accents. It was nice to hear someone else with a foreign accent.

Ti gave a little smile as he strolled forwards, feeling just a little more confident.

"I'm Tibor. But everyone calls me Ti." His own accent was thick; Hungarian.

He ruffled his damp blond hair in an awkward movement.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:01 pm

"It's a Pleasure...Is this place called Cacciatori di Sangue? And if so, does it have a Pack? I'm kinda....Kinda looking for one." Gabriel asked, giving an embarrassed smile.

He was a Lone Wolf, so admitting the need for a Pack was a bit...odd to him.

"And...not to be rude, but what are you? Your scent isn't human...And it smells like Dog, but not like a Wolf...So you're not Lycan yourself. Your scent doesn't make sense to me." Gabriel murmured, tilting his head a little while he gently soothed Shanook, who was still tense around the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:05 pm

"Uh-huh." The boy nodded.

"This is the coven. And yeah it has a wolf pack." He gave a toothy little smile. "My sister is part of the pack." He and Rai were so close now that he wouldn't call her anything but a sister, despite all lack of blood relations.

His hand clutched nervously at his arm at the comment about his smell.

"Oh, I'm, uh- I'm a shapeshifter."

Not very impressive compared to a lot of the supernaturals in this coven.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Gabriel's eyes widened slightly.

"Shapeshift? I've never come across one before. That's kinda cool." he chuckled softly. "It must be nice to not be dictated by something like the moon for your transformations like a Lycan is."

Gabriel was gradually getting more confident, but he was still a little shy.

"Um.....How big is this Pack any how?" Gabriel asked with a bit of apprehension showing in his silver eyes.

Shanook silently rolled his eyes. You'd think at nearly being 700 years old that he'd be better with people.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:19 pm

"It's not all that impressive."

As usual when he was complimented, his eyes dropped to the floor and a red flush graced his cheeks. He wasn't so great with compliments. Never had been.

"I-I don't really know," he admitted after the question. "My sister doesn't talk about it much. I guess a lot."

She always said it was busy at the very least, though she never mentioned just how many people were there.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Shanook was watching the new individual carefully before slowly approaching him, ears tilted back ever so slightly and being cautious before gently nuzzling the other's hand, showing no need to be so nervous.

Gabriel was socially awkward enough three people.

"Ah....I see. Well....wanna show me around a bit? Don't really want the Pack thinking i'm a threat coming onto their territory. I've nearly had my throat ripped out enough times." Gabe chuckled softly, trying to relax a little more since Shanook seems to think the other is harmless enough.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:31 pm

Tibor watched curiously as the Wolf approached him.

He held out his hand for him to sniff when the Wolf nuzzled it. He smiled a little, scratching behind his ear gently. "Hi there, baby," he muttered in a soft whisper reserved to speaking to animals; usually his sister's puppies.

"Yeah. I'd love to show you around." Pleased over the fact he had been accepted by the wolf, Ti gave a bright closed-eyed smile to the older man.

"The mansion's back this way. I was just heading back myself."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:35 pm

Gabriel smiled back and gently whistled for Shanook to return to his side before he went over to Ti.

"Then lead the way." Gabriel murmured, silver eyes creased a little at the corners as he smiled back at the other.

"What's it like living here?" he asked gently, keeping a hand on Shanook's fur to keep his awkwardness to a low level.

Shanook was very much his Anchor or he would have hightailed it out of there ages ago
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Ti began strolling towards the mansion again.

"It's busy." A little chuckle sounded from him. "There's always something going on around."

There was always some fun to be had in the mansion. There was always someone around to talk to and always something to do. It was good for extroverts.

In a graceful movement, Ti hopped onto a large stone and over a fallen tree, landing lightly on his toes then strolling along again as if he hadn't done anything.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 9:44 pm

Gabriel followed close enough, his movements more sure and solid, that the fluid grace of Ti, Shanook hopping over easily enough.

"I...See. Well, I guess I won't be bored for a while then..." Gabe said, not sounding sure of his words as he pulled a hair cord out of a pocket and tied back his hair in a messy man bun.

He's never cut his hair before...Simply doesn't have the heart to as his sisters used to love playing with it all that time ago.

"I think I'm going to have to start worrying aboutmy heart soon..." Gabe murmured to himself as he finished tying his hair back, now showing hints of tattoos that came up his neck slightly.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 1:12 am

Tibor's gaze flickered over the little hints of tattoo on the Wolf's neck. He'd always admired tattoos. Enough so to start working in a tattoo shop, though he hadn't gotten any tattoos himself.

Yet.

He hadn't thought about any tattoo he'd like to get yet.

"No. I'm still not bored and I've been here for months."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:00 am

Gabriel smiled a little shakily and pulled out a cigar case and took out a slim cigar before sparking up and smoking softly.

Shanook wrinkled his muzzle a little at the smell, but knew it was his master's way of keeping calm in social situations.

Silently, he offered one to Ti while they walked.

"Alright then. It'll be interesting to meet the rest of the pack then." He chuckled softly, scratching his neck a little while smoke billowed about his face.

In all honesty, he was terrified.

He hadn't really interacted with other Lycans before, not really wanting to get involved with any Packs before, and only came across them in passing glances, recognizing the scents of other Lycans and steering clear for the most part....and every other supernatural he came across.

Coming to CdS was against his nature, but the wolf in him needed a Pack now, so he couldn't ignore it lest he crumble.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:44 am

Ti shook his head at the offered cigar.

"No thanks. My instructor would slaughter me if I started," he replied with a little smile, trying to make a joke to soften the blow of not accepting the offered smoke.

"If you have any trouble with the pack, go to Rai. She'll help if she knows you're friends with me."

His sister that wasnt really his sister would help Ti's friends if they needed it. Rai, despite her sarcastic nature, was quite a helpful person when it mattered.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 5:57 am

Gabriel shrugged and took a long drag on the cigar and worked on calming himself.

"So sorry for being so awkward. this is the longest conversation I've had since I've been Turned..." Gabriel explained, just as Shanook butted up against his thigh, reassuring the Lycan he was doing good so far.

Gabriel wasn't lying. he hasn't really spoken to anyone for nearly 700 years. maybe a few passing words and a couple of phrases, but that's all.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:01 am

"It's fine," Ti assured.

He gave an awkward little grin. "I'm not winning any popularity awards myself." Ti wasn't a huge social butterfly. He was more of a caterpillar. He could be a butterfly if he tried, but he was still in his awkward beginning stages.

Ti jumped over another fallen log.

"We're almost there. I can smell the pool."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:06 am

Gabriel Tilted his nose up to the sky a little and sniffed.

Yeah, he could smell the chlorine in the air instead of clean air.

He nodded a little and jumped over the log as well, finishing off his cigar and stubbing out on a tree before pocketing the end.

"What should I expect? As in, am I gonna get attacked the second I step through the door because I'm a new Lycan on territory that isn't his?" Gabriel asked, shoulders tensing slightly while Shanook shifted into a more alert state
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:10 am

Ti licked his lips thoughtfully.

"I...don't really know. I wouldn't think so."

The boy tilted his head to the side. "You're not a hostile presence." If he didnt see hostile, he wouldn't think that he would be attacked as soon as he stepped foot into the coven grounds.

But he didn't know if his thoughts held any stock.

Ti's face lit up in a grin as he caught sight of the break in the trees. He half-skipped forwards, excited to break through into the fields that surrounded the mansion.

"We're almost there."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 6:17 am

"Dios Mio...." Gabriel breathed when they broke through the trees and he saw the mansion.

He was a simple man that had lived on a farm during a famine, and usually just slept outside and kept on the move all the time.

He'd never spent time in a mansion before....and if all went well, he'd be living here for a while.

"This will be a change from my usual living conditions." Gabriel murmured, looking up at the huge building, Shanook pressing closer to his leg while trying not to trip the other up.

Gabriel wanted to go back to the woods, as it was familiar and safe...but at the same time he was curious about the place.

He was shy and fairly timid, but he was no coward.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:00 am

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

He'd had the same awe-filled reaction when he had first seen the mansion.

He doubted anyone would have a different reaction. The place was the sort that inspired awe from others. It was just beautiful.

Ti stepped forwards then did a cartwheel in the warm grass.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:06 am

Gabriel chuckled and followed more soberly, putting his hands in his pocket and turning his face up to the sun.

He loved the sun. Just for its contestant times, the warmth and the light.

Nothing like the cold dark night his family got attacked.

"This place is beautiful, yes. Much more grand than I'm used to." He chuckled softly, turning his silver eyes back onto the shapeshifter and grinning a bit, feeling more relaxed now in sunlight.

Shanook was running about the place, taking in the new scents and sniffing around the grass and huffing softly
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:17 am

"Same here. Back in Hungary, we weren't very well off. It's beautiful here."

Ti continued to cartwheel for a while before tumbling over and landing on his back.

He looked shocked for a long moment before dissolving into little giggles.

A clumsy ballet dancer.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Santiago

Gabriel Santiago

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:29 am

Gabriel chuckled softly and sat next to the other, folding his legs fluidly and resting his arms on his knees.

"I've seen some beautiful places on my travels, but this is definitely up there in the pretty scale." Gabriel murmured, looking around the open fields and moving to lay back against the grass, folding his arms behind his head.

"For example, my home town in Spain...once the Famine of the 1300s had faded away, it was a stunning and thriving land full of colour. I loved it, but i couldn't hang about long. Kept moving so that i didn't drag attention to myself. He explained, a wistful expression on his face.

He missed Spain, but he knew he couldn't really go back there. Too many memories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In need of a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of a Pack   In need of a Pack Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of a Pack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next