Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

meeting new faces (open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:33 pm

"I'm fine."
She muttered, pushing her fringe out of her eyes and smiling softly.
"I'm just not a huge fan of fire, that's all."

Fire was like the sun, a unrelenting force that burned up anything in it's path.

"You don't have to apologize, I was just worried that you were injuring yourself."

She looked him over for a moment, he seemed to be alright, a little over exerted but physically fine.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:36 pm

"im fine thankyou for your concern though" he smiled then lent over and took her hand.

"not a fan of fire? thats fair enough..." he said with a slightly saddened tone.
he looked at her sincerely and smiled. "what is it that makes you not fond of fire if i may ask?" his eyes staring straight into hers.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:44 pm

She glanced down as he took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"When I was still young my family and coven were wiped out when bounty hunters burned down our mansion."

She admitted in a quiet voice, shaking her head slightly.

"That and fire was the only thing that Taylor could use against me effectively."

She gave him a weak smile, her eyes dulling slightly.

"My element is shadows, and fire destroys shadows, I guess you could say that it is my weakness."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:58 pm

he squeezed back when she began talking about her past and he sat and listened and did not interupt till she was finished.

"i see...thats unfortunate that you had to experience that...some bounty hunters can be extremely cruel". Alexander had been a hunter but had strit codes on who and how he hunted.

He smiled back at her and sighed at her next comment.
"please do not take this the wrong way but i pitty people who belive fire can only be used for damage and destruction.." he removed his hand and clicked his finger, sparking up a small flame.

"fire is life, it can be created and destroyed and can in turn create and destroy. fire is heat and can heal and is light in the darkest night full of fear and loneliness. fire fuels the shadows...they are not opposites but companions with different goals."
he cupped his hand and made it shine on a patch of grass.
"see how it creates light, and shadow."
He looked back at her trying to gauge her reaction.
(OOC:yes major rant on fire and its uses xD)
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 pm

Alexis listened to him talk but bit down on her lip slightly, she had not thought of fire that way before, it had long been the harbinger of pain.

"Fear and loneliness have been my companions for a long time, and I think there is just some internal part of me that does not want to let go of that.

To embrace fire would be going against grudges that I have lived by."

She sighed softly and ran her hand through her hair, glancing down at the small flame in his hand.

Alexis brought up her own hand, turning her palm up and pooling a black tar-like substance in her hand.
The shadows contorted into a tight ball, hovering between her curled fingers.

She moved the ball towards the flames and smiled softly, the ball didn't changed, it didn't writhe away like she thought it would have, if anything the light only made the shadows darker.

"Hah..."
She smiled softly as she looked at the two elements side by side.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Alexander nodded sympathetically, he too had grudges..again wolves ironically and now he was living with them.

"then give up the fear and lonliness, you have friends and you no longer have to be afraid." a smile on his face. "if you ever feeling scared come find me ok?"
he watched as she produced her shadow and placed it next to his flame.
seeing it grow made him smile. she was learning.

Alexander dimmed his flame and then extinguished it. leaving her shadow to stand alone.
"you see?" he asked calmly. "harmony within elements".

one of the set of books he had read and collected throughout his travels was on elements and the differences and similarities. he had also begun writing his own.

"now... you have told me you fear..so i guess its only fair that i tell you mine...." a small nervous twitch in his eye.

Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:35 pm

"That's just it though, I find myself constantly afraid, life has been the same for me for over eight hundred years.

Kill, destroy, move to the next town and repeat. I find myself now trying to redefine how I think about the world."

She didn't want to linger in self pity any longer, it was unbecoming.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, feeling vulnerable is not a pleasant thing."

She admitted, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:48 pm

"constantly afraid?" the words echoing in his head. such an old vampire yet still afraid? of what he wondered but did not push the conversation in that direction.

"well change is good and only by admitting what your weaknesses are can you overcome them my dear." he said sympathetically.

he saw her cross her arms and took that as a sign that the conversation might be over.
he sighed and stood up and streched.

"well nice talking to you, now ive gotta find taylor, any idea where she is?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:35 pm

Alexis grimaced and shook her head.

"I have no idea where the elf is, nor do I care.
After our last encounter I suspect that she is avoiding the forest at the moment, best check the gardens if you are eager to find her."

Hatred for Taylor still boiled away deep inside of her, even the name left a bitter taste in her mouth.

She sighed softly and relaxed, there was no reason to get snappy at him just because he asked a simple question.

"The pleasure was all mine, Alexander, I apologize for my mood and I hope you have a pleasant evening."

She muttered softly before turning to walk back to the mansion, if there was a chance that being in his company would mean Taylor was close by she would rather vacate the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting new faces (open to anyone)   meeting new faces (open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

meeting new faces (open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2