Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Taylor laughed again and removed her hand as Moe fussed over her hair

however, her smile slowly faded

now that she was sure that Moe was happy again, her own worries crept back up at her

she sighed softly and slouched back in the couch, covering her eyes with her hands and muttered incoherant nothings in Elven

she didn't want to tell moe now incase it upset her

perhaps she may tell moe or someone else some other time
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Her brows creased in worry when the Elf slumped against the couch.

"What's wrong, Nee-chan?" she asked, shifting to face the woman.

The woman was obviously upset over something. Had she missed something? Or had she done something unknowingly to upset the woman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:57 pm

she sighed quietly

moe was brave enough to own up to what was bothering her, so Taylor mightas well follow by example

she sighed heavily

its........it's well......i'm seriously weighted down by a lot of things...guilt being the heaviest. i'm...i'm really tired of having enemies everywhere, and i want to seek forgiveness. she rubbed her face and then looked at moe however....i'm a touch stumped at what to do......i've....i've never tried seeking forgiveness before. it's foreign to me. i'm used to not caring about what i do...but this place has changed me a lot.

she leaned her elbows against her knees

the three main people i want to make amends with are Alexis, Aeker, and Aodh.......Alexis for obvious reasons, Aeker for betraying his trust in me, and with Aodh, i just wanna make peace with...but he has a strong hatred of my race. he just hates me even more because i enslaved Alexis....i think...... she gently tugged at her fringe

kicking off her boots, she brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them, resting her chin on her knees

i don't know what to do....i'm tired of fighting, and enemies, and feeling a huge weight from guilt......if i can at least shift some of it....i think moving further on in my life will be a bit easier.... she mumbled

she felt tired just thinking about it in all honesty
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:02 pm

She listened to the woman silently.

"I don't know much about Aeker or Alexis so I can't help you there. I'm sorry." she was truly sorry about not being able to help her sister with something.

"But Uncle Aodh... He doesn't hate you for becoming Alexis-san's Master. he has a Master himself and he doesn't mind it."

She pursed her lips. How could she try and explain it to the woman? "He doesn't hate you personally, Nee-chan. But...even he likes to have a reason to hate someone. Being an Elf isn't a good enough reason for him. He can't stand Elves, but if he knows one personally, like you, he'll look for a real reason to hate them just so he feels better about his dislike. He was fishing for reasons to hate you and, because he was friendly with Alexis, he chose you becoming her Master as the reason for his hate."

The Hybrid paused. "Did...that make sense?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Taylor listened carefully and gave a small smile as Moe explained her Uncle

aye. i can understand them. i'm kinda like that with Vamps, but i can be civil to them if i wanna. i'm...passed the phase of blindly hating now i guess.....yeah...i'm getting old *chuckle*

she sighed softly and curled up tighter

but that left the problem of Lex and Aeker

it's....going to be hard to level things out with those two.....Alexis and Aeker......one hates me for enslaving her, the other hates me for letting her go. *sigh* tell me....why do i get mixed up in things like this? and here i was thinking that a Bounty Hunter Life was simple...perhaps it's just this place *weak snicker* i think i have more enemies in this place than i do outside......it sucks being a minority here....there's a grand total of 3 elves here....and i seem to be the most active

she hugged her knees tighter when she thought about not having a Tribe that cared about her to back her up in her fights....that was one thing she missed of her old tribe was that the ones that liked her would always stand beside her....now she doesn't have that.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:42 pm

"Old doesn't mean anything. You only have to look at Uncle Aodh to know that."

She smiled softly and rubbed Taylor's shoulder gently. "Its good to know you're growing up, Nee-chan."

Moe gave a soft sigh. "I don't know what to suggest, Taylor-san. You can dwell on it, or you can try and get over it. Try talking to them. Dont ask for forgiveness, just talk. get to know them a little better, be friendly, but don't throw yourself at them."

Moe wasn't really good with these sorts of situations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:28 pm

Taylor smiled a little and nodded

had to happen some time, didn't it she murmured and strightened out again, letting her legs stretch out again and crossed her arms behind her head

yeah...i guess so....but any hopes of that is kinda slim. i mean....looks at everything i've done to them.....i've enslaved, broken, and beaten Alexis......with Aeker..i had one chance to keep his trust and i slaughtered it......i'm not doing to well with this whole friendship thing...... she sighed heavily

she felt like being between a rock and hard place

she groaned softly
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:17 am

"Everything can be forgiven if you're given enough chance, Nee-chan."

She smiled softly. She had forgiven, or was on her way to forgiving, everyone for their misdoing against hers.

Alexis, the Takahashi clan. She had no ill will towards any of them, no matter how annoyed or upset they made her.

"You're a great friend, Nee-chan." She wrapped her arms around the woman. "Zeke-kun and I can attest to that. You're doing fine with the 'whole friendship thing.'"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:30 am

only because you have the patience that would make a saint envious, and Zeke and i are similar enough that we can mess around...Aeker is a refined man....Alexis is an old Bounty of mine...and Aodh just hates my guts. with everyone else, i leave a bad taste behind as well.....*sigh* she grumbled chewing on her fag

she really raelly raelly wasn't good at this

relying on someone, talking about troubles, trying to find ways of making friends, being mature

her whole body was tensed and showing she was ready to bolt, every instinct screaming at her to do so

but her newfound maturity was telling her to stay right where she was, man up, and deal with the problems properly

damn.......she hated this

she wanted to be immature again
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 am

Moe snorted softly. "You think too highly of my patience."

Her patience wasn't quite so perfect as the Elf was making out. She snapped quite easily at some things.

She shook her head a little. "He can't be that refined if he's dating my uncle. uncle Aodh will make him less and less a gentleman every minute they're together." That was a simple statement of fact; it was bound to happen.

The Hybrid flicked Taylor's forehead and gave her a stern stare. "If you carry on feeling sorry for yourself, I'll dump a bucket of ice water on your head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:48 am

Taylor chuckled and relaxed herself again

this was moe, and she was her sister

also....Taylor knew she was stronger than this

she could pull through this

yes ma'am. she laughed, giving a salute yea, i'm sorry. i guess i should enter the forest at some point for a proper regen...the Garden doesn't seem to cut it fully. but it's enough to keep me going. it just feels like i've not been getting the right amount of sleep is all. it makes me grouchy and pathetic...... she grumbled

however...she really wasn't ready to face the forest just yet. even if she simply looked in that direction, nasty memories would flash through her mind and something would stir in her
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 am

Her lips pursed in worry.

She wasn't getting out into nature often enough?

"If you can't go into the forest, Nee-chan, try walking along the edge of it. That's what I do when I don't want to go into the forest."

She ran her fingers through Taylor's blue hair then pulled her closer to hug her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 am

she relaxed further when Moe played with her head, sort of like when a cat gets stroked, and let Moe pull her more into the hug

sighing heavily she simply layed on her front across moe's lap and crossed her arms under her chin

"its....complicated. if i think about the forest and the memories it holds for me....something........something seems to shift around inside me. it's not pleasant. so i'm steering clear until i can get an idea of what's happening. right now, i'm simply trying to get things in order.....i think this may have something to do with Alexis........there was a period of time, before she was released, and in our latest fight, where i had taken on her madness.....all of it...the voices...the darkness....the horrible isolated feeling.......it.....the voices....." she took a deep shakey breath

there was a moment pause as she swallowed a few times

"th-they showed me Kyler......a-and he said.....i quote...'i wish i'd never met you....i can't see why i fell for you. you're nothing but a killer. it sickens me to think i loved you. good bye Taylor......or should i say, Manaba'........to be called that......in my Tribe...was the ultimate disgrace......it meant you brought war and hatred with you.....it made you a pariah...the literal being 'return to war' in native american......no elf wants that......." she shivered deep and buried her face in her arm, shoulder muscles tense

"i don't want to go back there......" she mumbled

Taylor had never made herself so vulnerable as she had right then

she showed she was scared...she showed she was hurt deeper than any wound to the point she doubted her own soul mate......she showed the she wasn't as strong as she makes out to be

Taylor Longwood, Sparrow and Head Huntress of her Tribe on the American plains......was terrified
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:15 am

Moe sighed softly as she listened to the woman, fingers threading through her hair gently.

But her lips pressed together when she sent on about madness.

And when she went on about Kyler, the woman nudged Taylor out of her lap and stood, padding off.

She returned a minute later and upturned a glass of ice water over the woman's head. "I told you to stop feeling sorry for yourself."

Her green eyes narrowed into a glare. "Would your Kyler ever do that? Would he ever tell you he wished he never met you? You were going to marry him. Would someone that didn't want to know you marry you, Taylor?"

Her eyes slid closed and she inhaled slowly. "You're feeling sorry for yourself and its pathetic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:25 am

she just about bit back a shriek as ice cold water was dumped on her

she looked up at moe with a scowl, but saw her point

she sighed heavily, and then grinned as an idea for payback about getting wet came to mind

she arched and eyebrow, paused, and then sat up and shook her hair out, getting moe wet in the process with still ice cold water

she snickered

"alright, i get the idea *chuckle* stop being a pathetic bitch. but c'mon! a little slack! i've only done this once *smirk*i'm allowed moment's aren't i?" she asked, and then sat up properly

she rubbed the back of her head and sighed softly

"but yeah. at the time, i was very weak mentally when that happened. i guess i still feel the effects because they showed me Kyler. i hadn't seen him in so long it just added to the wound."

she then looked up at the celing for a moment before looking down and giving a serene smile

"however....this talk has....allowed me to shift some weight, and your words are true as well.....Kyler wouldn't do that....that much i know. but everyone has a moment. but thanks for listening to me having my pathetic moment of my life time" she said, feeling much lighter

okay, it was a bit of a mood swing, but the ice water and moe's words were a bit of a wake up call

her shoulders weren't slumped even in the slightest, or seeming like they were carrying a large weight, her back was straighter, and expression a little less tense

yes, this talk was good
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:36 am

Moe squeaked, flinching away from the spray of ice water.

Then she giggled, dropping down on the couch and hugging the woman with a bright smile, not caring for the water seeping into the fabric of her dress.

"Nope. No feeling sorry for yourself."

Moe smiled softly and began to run her fingers through the woman's wet hair again. "I'm glad I could help." She had been worried that she couldn't do anything to help.

But the woman definitely looked like she was less worried about things. She had definitely done something to help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:46 am

"aye. you've helped a lot. haven't got the two tonne weight on my shoulders any more. it's nice." she chuckled and leaned into the touch slightly

she always loved people playing with her hair

"best sis ever" she chuckled and hugged Moe tightly, grinning herself

she felt comfortable for the first time in a while

"things may be able to move now *chuckle* now i don't think i'll be in a nasty rut any more *Grin* glad i found you doing your Fan Practice that random day, Imouto. and glad i fought Zeke that day as well to have him as a brother." she said, and gave her sister a light noogie

Taylor would always be the slightly abusive in good nature type of big sister
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:52 am

"I'm happy." She would have been very upset at herself if she hadn't been able to help her sister.

Moe returned the hug, burying her face in the woman's neck. "I've been waiting two and a half centuries for a sibling. I'm so glad we met, Nee-chan."

If Taylor hadn't have been interested in her fan practise, she wouldn't be here, hugging her sister. She wouldn't be prepping herself to tell her husband she was ready for pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:58 am

Taylor snickered

i remember that day. you were practicing your fand dancing, and i come strolling in, a newbie to the place, and simply start chatting with you in all my arrogant head strong glory and bluntness. i was so rude then, and you were prim and proper and nervous as hell. now look at us *chuckle* i wouldn't have thought you'd act like this when we first me. oh how we've grown, Imouto she said slightly nostalgically.

she remembered it like yesterday, but it felt so long ago now. so much has happened

it was nice simple days when she first entered here
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:05 am

"You stood and stared at me until I told you that I could smell you," she giggled softly.

She couldn't believe how closed off she had been back there.

She hadn't a friend in the coven. She sat in corners reading books and sewing dresses.

And now here she was with a large family and a handful of close friends that she wouldn't give up for the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:10 am

"aye *chuckle* and i think i was one of the first people here to make you raise your voice...and gaia...ym accent was so thick back then. i was saying 'Ya' all the time instead of 'you' and the likes. i was also already trying to get you out of your shell as well.....correct me if i'm wrong, but i think i was the first to do that as well" she snickered, going back to laying across Moe's lap, but this time on her back and letting her feet rest on the arm of the couch

she enjoyed quiet moments like this now taht their problems were aired out

"you were the perfect little doll who obeyed the rules....i was the arrogant son of a bitch with a loud mouth and no mental filters. i think that's what began the breaking your shell thing *snicker* i was never tactful then" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 am

"I shouldn't have raised my voice like that..." she murmured softly in a perfect copy of what she had said after she had raised her voice at the woman.

Her fingers began to idly braid the woman's hair.

"Was? You're still very much an arrogant woman with few mental filters, Nee-chan," she giggled softly.

"But I'm glad. If you hadn't said what you did..." She shook her head. "I wouldnt be so open now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 am

Taylor chuckled at Moe's perfect mimiking of what she was like before

however, she puffed her cheeks slightly at the next comment before grinning

"true. but now i have some sense of tact......i think....maybe? i don't know. and now i at least have a single mental filter that makes me pause for, like, a millisecond." she said, reaching up and fddling with a lock of Moe's hair

she lett out a small purr of contentment as her hair was played with and began braiding Moe's in small braids like moe was doing to her hair

aye. i don't think Zeke would have been able to deal with a calm and quiet moe. i think it may have creeped him out slightly. be thankful for my brashness and arrogance as it opens many doors while getting me into trouble. i tend to use those doors to escape from it. she laughed
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:29 am

"No, you don't." Tact and Taylor didn't go hand in hand. They repelled each other.

The Hybrid smiled softly as the woman purred and began braiding her waist-length hair.

"I creep him out sometimes anyway," she giggled softly. Moe wasn't the perfect stay at home wife. She had shortcomings and creepy moments just like every other person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:40 am

"aye. well, i had a single moment of tact when i saw your initial reaction to my teasing you with the idea of pups. but i think i used up all my Tact Reserves in that one moment" she laughed

she loved the feel of moe's hair. it was really soft

"and that's becasue you're a scary person underneath all the niceties." she teased

yes, moe was dangerous

as proven with her

you nearly sliced my head off with your fans once when you were training in the back garden. i'd just started refering to you as imouto then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)   Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking Through Their Troubles (Taylor)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next