Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:22 pm

"Thank you."

Hideaki shifted to lie down beside him, gazing up at the man with a contented smile. He was really happy that he was close to someone here now, after having been so worried about being an outsider and not knowing how to talk to people.

His hand curled and uncurled on the man's chest and he moved a little closer to lean his head on the man's shoulder.

"You are definitely a lot better at it than I am." he laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Felix chuckled softly and gazed down at Hideaki, wrapping his arm around the man and pulling him close.

"Oh, I almost forgot, we've been invited down to Moe's cottage for dinner.
She's Aodh's niece, I met her earlier today."

He planted a soft kiss on the top of the older lycan's head, nestling in against him.

"Might be a nice, easy way to meet people."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:17 pm

"Oh...ok..."

He bit his lip nervously. The idea of meeting new people scared him, but on the other hand, he knew he would have to do it eventually. He only hoped that Moe wasn't anything like Aodh.

On the other hand, he had respected how well Aodh had dealt with Felix's turning. It was just that he hated being wound up until he snapped. The lack of control was one of the things he detested about being a werewolf. He always wanted to be in control, to be able to be polite, even if not sociable.

"What's she like?"
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 pm

"..Small.."
He admitted, looking down to grin at Hideaki.

"Nothing like her uncle, she's very polite and sweet.
She mentioned that it would just be us as well as her and her husband."

He ran his hand through the older wolf's hair gently as he watched the man bit his lip.

"Nothing to be nervous about."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Hideaki tilted his head back into the touch, eyes sliding shut happily with a soft chuckle.

"That's good. I don't particularly want to lose it over dinner."

He snuggled a little closer, burying into the crook of the man's neck and shoulder with a happy sigh. While he was still a little nervous around Felix, it was getting a lot easier. He loved being close to him like this.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 pm

"You wont lose it, honestly I think at the moment I am the more unstable one out of both of us..."

He chuckled softly and rested his cheek on the older wolf's head, breathing in deeply, taking in the man's scent.

Felix could not help but find it amusing that smell and touch meant so much more to him now.

"And I don't see me getting riled up in her company, I can't vouch for her husband though, I haven't met him yet."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:23 am

"You're much better than I was when I was first turned."

Generally, he had had quite a lot of restraint. But because his pack had made him nervous, sometimes he had got more violent when he felt threatened. Even though he wasn't a huge wolf, he had inflicted some quite horrible wounds from when people had refused to back off. Perhaps that was why he had reacted so badly to Aodh.

"I'm a little worried about that, too." he murmured thoughtfully.

Chances were, her husband would be a lycan too, so he might be quite easily angered. And from his experience, people tended to go for people least like them. So if Moe was quiet and gentle, God only knew what her husband would be like.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:44 am

"I've always been a calm guy, though I have noticed that little things do annoy me now, but so far it's nothing that I can't handle.
Being around you helps."

He muttered, wrapping both his arms around the man, he worried that he was being too touchy with the older wolf but would continue to do so until Hideaki told him off.

"Moe seems like the kind of girl that would keep her husband in line, so I hope I am right with that assumption."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:06 am

"That happens." he smiled. "Eventually you learn to control it. A bit, anyway."

His eyes slid closed happily as Felix wrapped his arms around him, nestling into the man's chest.

He couldn't get over this feeling. While he felt nervous, and his heart was pounding in his chest, he also felt a sense of complete peace. There was something so soothing about the gentle rhythm of Felix's breaths in time with his own, and the gentle thud of his heart in his chest.

"You can be with me whenever you want." he murmured, more to himself than Felix.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:14 am

"Good."
He muttered softly as he let his eyes slid shut, taking comfort in the man's presence.

"I feel safer here when I am with you."
He admitted, as he nestled his face in the older lycan's hair.

A smile graced his lips as Hideaki curled up against him, he could feel his heart beating fast but the man had not pulled away, Felix could not help but feel happy with that fact.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:52 am

Hideaki flushed a little, raising his eyes to gaze into Felix's identical silver ones.

"I'm glad."

His hands cupped the back of Felix's neck, stroking behind the back of his ear with a thumb. Hesitating for a moment, he leaned up to kiss him again, a little more confidently this time, hands smoothing over his neck and shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:03 am

Felix leaned into Hideaki's touch, a soft purr rumbling in his chest as he looked at the older wolf.

His arms encased Hideaki a little tighter as he kissed him back, smiling against his lips as he gained confidence.

The man was still shy but hopefully in time he would get use to being around Felix and relax a little more.

Felix ran his fingers through the man's dark hair, cupping the back of his head gently.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:27 am

He leaned back into the hand smoothing through his hair, eyes slowly sliding closed as he let out a blissful purr into Felix's mouth.

His arms wound around the man's neck and shoulders, pressing a little closer into the warmth of Felix's body. He smiled softly as he pulled away, one hand drifting up the man's neck to stroke a thumb over his cheek.

His tongue traced over his lips.

"And...me too."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:39 am

Felix had to suppress a small whine as Hideaki pulled away, he liked being close to him and felt this need to keep him close.

A small smile graced his lips as he leaned into the fingers stroking his cheek. His own hand still smoothing though Hideaki's hair, twirling the tips of it through his fingers.

He reached his warm hand up and stroked Hideaki's cheek, slipping down to caress the man's neck.

Felix could not help but wonder about his new found feelings for the man, was it just because Hideaki had sired him, or had that simply intensified what he had felt on the beach when he had first seen the man, he considered both options for a short while.

"It's definitely more than just you making me..."
He muttered softly, not realizing he had said it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:35 am

Hideaki let out a happy whine, head tilting back to expose more of his neck, eyes sliding closed with a quiet purr. Nuzzling into him, he stretched out, starting to feel a little dozy.

His head lifted a little at Felix's words, cocking his head, frowning in confusion.

"What did you say?"

Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:36 pm

"I uhh..."
He blushed sightly and gave a nervous chuckle, realizing what he had just said.

"I was just worried that... because you made me into a lycan that it might dictate how I feel about you.
Like it devalued my emotions, but... I don't think that is the case at all."

He leaned down and nestled in closer hoping that it would mask his pink cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:19 pm

He rested his head on the man's chest, toying with the fabric of the man's shirt thoughtfully, a frown momentarily creasing his forehead.

"I hope not." he murmured, more to himself than Felix.

But it did worry him. Because he had never created a pup before, he didn't know whether or not this was the case. With his old pack, none of the wolves and their sires had got together, but that wasn't to say they didn't secretly like each other. He was fairly certain that it wasn't the case for him because he had felt something even before he turned Felix, but he wasn't sure about how Felix felt for him.

It made him feel a little insecure.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 pm

"I hope not too."
He murmured his reply as he continued to run his hands through the older man's hair.

Perhaps he would have to ask Aodh later, if he was Beta surely he would know about these things, he knew that Hideaki probably wouldn't ask anyone, he was too shy.

"I don't think it has changed anything, except for the fact that we have something in common now."

He smiled down at the man and laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:09 am

Hideaki frowned worriedly.

He didn't want Felix to only like him because he was his sire, and really hoped that it wasn't the case. But he relaxed a little as Felix ran his hands through his hair, curling into the man's chest as a small purr rumbled in the back of his throat.

And what he was most worried about was that, if that was the case, Felix would grow more distant as he became no longer a pup. He was probably over thinking things, but it did scare him.

He buried his face in the side of the man's neck, breathing in his scent.

"I don't want to just be your sire." he mumbled into the skin.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Felix ran his hands down the older wolf’s neck, wrapping his arms around him.

“What do you want to be?”
He asked softly, looking down at Hideaki. Felix knew what he wanted but didn’t want to voice it in case he scared the timid man off with his advances.

He smiled down at him as his hands smoothed over Hideaki’s shoulders, he doubted that the man would answer his question but it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Hideaki flushed as he realised that he had said that out loud, burying deeper into the man's shoulder to avoid making eye contact.

He knew what he wanted, but he didn't know what Felix wanted and that worried him. Opening up was something that he had never been good at, and Felix was making him question and talk about his feelings like he never had before. It was different, and it was terrifying and absolutely perfect, all at the same time.

But he stayed silent, unable to put his thoughts and feelings into words.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:36 pm

"Hideaki..."
He muttered softly, cupping the man's cheek and pulling his face away from his shoulder so he could gaze at him.

"Tell me what you want."
He said softly, his silver eyes gazing over the man, hiding the yearning for the words that he felt.

He wanted to be with Hideaki, he wanted to be much more than just the pup that he had created but didn't want to overstep for invisible bounty that might exist between to two of them.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Hideaki whimpered quietly as Felix pulled him away from his shoulder, avoiding his gaze anxiously.

"I-I..."

He took a deep breath. Truth be told, he was terrified. He didn't want to risk losing Felix, but he didn't want to miss an opportunity if Felix felt the same. It felt like he was in danger whether he asked him or not, so he might as well ask... right?

His eyes screwed shut before opening again, gazing up at the man with a shaky breath.

"I want to be more."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:00 pm

Felix's features softened as he gazed down at Hideaki, his hand smoothing through his dark hair.

"So do I."
He replied, a smile gracing his lips as he leaned down to kiss the man softly.
His hand caressed the older lycan's neck, running his fingers down his shoulders.

"I really like you Hideaki, more than you simply being my sire.
I have ever since I started drawing you down on the beach."
He admitted softly.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:42 am

Hideaki smiled shyly into the man's mouth as he kissed him back eagerly, heart pounding in his chest as a wave of happiness crashed over him. He sighed blissfully into the kiss at the soft caresses, cheeks flushed delicately as he pulled away.

Then it wasn't just...?

He gave a relieved smile, gently resting his forehead against Felix's.

"I'm happy."

It was an awkward way of phrasing it, but he couldn't think of how to express himself other than that.

And he really thought that he should let Felix know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)   Settling In (Hideaki and Felix) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Settling In (Hideaki and Felix)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next