Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:01 am

He snorted a laugh.

"I'm dating an old man. You're not going to do anything evil to sweet, innocent young me, are ya, Gabe?"

The 'innocent' act didn't act long before he dissolved into laughter again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 am

He laughed, punching the man in the arm playfully. "Sweet and innocent my ass."

His laughter died down quietly and he buried into Jean, depression starting to sweep over him again. Jean hadn't said that he still loved him. What was he to him now? Just a fuck buddy? A friend? Was he just an experiment? He had said that he wanted to experiment with different people after all.

He shot a glance up at his... whatever he was now... a glance mingled with fear, sadness and fragility.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:12 am

"I am so sweet and innocent. You're delusional," he laughed.

He looked down at Gabe then gave a little sigh, back to warring with himself mentally.

"Fuck it," he murmured, bowing his head to kiss the older man softly. He didnt care if the expression was soured with what he had done, he just wanted Gabe to know that he did still loved him.

"I love you. Je t'aime."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 am

A wave of happiness and relief swept over him, kissing him back tenderly, arms wrapping around Jean's shoulders. "I love you too."

His breath hitched in his throat, and suddenly, he found himself sobbing in relief and desperation, burying his face into the side of his lover's neck. He shuddered as the emotions swept over him, not wanting to let Jean go.

"I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 am

His arms tightened around Gabe.

"I love you, too," he murmured, rubbing Gabe's back gently.

He loved the man; that he knew. No amount of experimenting would ever change that.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:47 am

He clung to his lover, inhaling his scent deeply as his sobs began to die down. He hated how weak he came across when he was like this, but for a moment... for a moment he had thought that Jean was going to leave him. And he just didn't know what he would do if that happened.

Jean was everything to him.

"I must come across a real baby, huh?" he smiled shakily, wiping his face in impatience.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:52 am

He shook his head softly.

"We all have our weak moments."

He ran his hand through Gabe's hair, smiling softly at him. "I bet I seem like a baby when I refuse to drink human blood."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:03 am

He buried back into him, hands clutching at his lover's back.

"That's different." he mumbled.

Jean had changed species, he had had to give up his entire former life. It was no wonder he was having trouble adjusting. But Gabriel... he was just weak. He rested his head on the man's chest, needing to feel as close to him as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 am

"Not really."

He laid back on the bed, pulling Gabe to lie next to him with a small smile.

"We can both be babies at times, but we both love each other and can look past it...aye?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:41 am

"Yeah." he smiled at him.

He rolled over to smooth a thumb over his lover's jaw, tracing the features delicately. Gabriel leant down to press a sweet kiss to his lover's lips, hands cupping Jean's face tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:01 am

Jean-Claude returned the soft kiss, hands moving to grip Gabe's shoulder's gently.

His tongue ran over the older vampire's lower lips slowly. The motion wasn't lusty or insistent. He just wanted to feel closer to the man.

His hands moved to grip his lover's long hair.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:15 am

Gabriel let out a contented sigh into his lover's mouth, returning the motion hesitantly. He didn't want to rush into anything yet. He still felt hurt, and while he wanted to feel close to Jean, he wasn't sure if he would feel ready for anything more again just yet. Maybe in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)   Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurt (for Jean, if Bee's alive *pokes her*)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2