Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) Empty
PostSubject: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 am

Gabriel padded into the bedroom, holding a flask to his chest. An indulgent smile crept over his features as he saw that the younger vampire had fallen asleep, still holding his book. Placing the flask down on the bedside table carefully, he curled up beside him, cradling the young man's body against his own. He kissed the crown of Jean's head gently, a hand stroking his cheek.

Truth be told, Gabriel wasn't very good at the gentle thing. It was more like him to be playful to the point of insensitivity, but he wanted to make this as bearable for the fledgeling as he possibly could. His mind flickered back to the last time that he had tried to get the young one to feed, and Jean had curled up crying until Gabriel had allowed him to refuse the blood. He wanted it to be different this time. It would be difficult, but he wanted Jean-Claude to learn to love drinking as much as he did. He had noticed the younger vampire becoming weaker every day that he did not feed, and truthfully, he was concerned about him. It wasn't something he showed, since he often found it difficult to deal with emotional matters, but he knew that, sooner or later, Jean would have to feed or he would die.

The blond frowned, bending to trail soft, fluttering kisses across the young man's jaw, a hand stroking the side of his throat gently. "Jean. Jean-Claude." he whispered sweetly in his lover's ear to wake him.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:28 am

Jean-Claude curled closer to the warmth Gabe provided, knocking the book to the side and losing his page.

He gave a quiet moan when his sire began pressing kisses to his jaw to wake him up.

"Jeoligayo," he grumbled, rolling over, his back facing the older vampire as he curled in on himself.

----------------------------------------------------
Go away
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:38 am

Gabriel pouted slightly, but wasn't put off, curling up against the brunet's back, wrapping his arms around the young one's waist, waiting for him to wake up of his own accord. He nuzzled into the back of the man's neck, pressing more gentle kisses to the skin, not wanting to wake him up too abruptly.

"Sil'vous plait, mon cheri." he murmured into the back of Jean's neck.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:44 am

Jean-Claude groaned, squeezing his eyes shut and curling further in on himself.

But no matter how hard he tried to ignore the vampire behind him, those little kisses were rousing him from his nap.

"Que voulez-vous?" he muttered, eyes blinking open.

--------------------------------------------
What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 am

Gabriel purred, pressing more soft kisses to just below his hairline. "Je veux t'aider avec quelque chose."

The kisses trailed gently down the man's neck to mouth over the tops of his shoulders, stroking his sides gently with his fingertips. Jean would probably think he was just horny, but he hoped that he could kiss it better. He wasn't entirely sure that it would work, but it was probably better to lavish him with affection than to roughly try to force him to drink.

(translation: I want to help you with something.)
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:08 am

He whined quietly, pulling away slightly.

He was too tired for sweet kisses and soft touches. He wanted to be left alone to sleep for a while. Maybe a few more hours...or days. He found that over the last few days he had been getting more and more tired.

"Quoi?" he grumbled.

-----------------------------------
What?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:22 am

He gulped, realising that he would have to cut to the chase. The blonde released the younger vampire, not wanting for him to feel trapped, but rested his head on the man's shoulder gently, not wanting for him to feel alone either, his hand stroking Jean's side gently.

"Tu te fait malade." Gabriel murmured, his voice cracking slightly, the worry showing through. "Je suis desole, mais tu doit boire. Soit d'un sac, ou mon sang. Desole."

The blond felt a pang as he said this, dreading the brunet's reaction, but at the same time, almost in pain with the worry he felt for his fledgeling. Gabriel didn't understand how his love for someone could have grown so quickly... perhaps it was the bond they shared in being maker and fledgeling. But seeing him ill like this... he was terrified.

He curled into the young man's neck again, murmuring, "Desole...desole...desole..." over and over against the silky skin.

(translations: "You're making yourself ill...I'm sorry, but you have to drink. Either from a bag, or from me. I'm sorry." and "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry...")

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:31 am

His eyes fluttered open and he stared ahead silently.

He didn't want to.

In the six days he had been a vampire he had admitted to himself that he wouldn't be able to go out in the sun again. That had come about when he had gotten curious and passed his arm through direct sunlight.

Subtly, he tried to hide the burn scar that his curiosity had caused.

He had decided that he probably wouldn't be making it back to Korea for a long, long time.

But the one thing he couldn't admit to himself was that he had to rely on drinking other's blood to survive.

"Je ne veux pas de boire du sang," he whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------
I do not want to drink blood
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:05 am

"Je suis desole." he murmured into the back of the man's neck. "Je comprends. Vraiment. Mais tu doit boire, ou tu mourras... Je ne veux pas te perdre."

Gabriel rested his head on Jean's shoulder miserably, his heart pounding in his chest nervously as he offered, "Sil'vous plait... boire mon sang... je veux t'aider."

He didn't want Jean to push him away. It didn't matter to him if Jean was angry with him... just so long as he survived.

(Translations: "I'm sorry...I understand. Truly. But you have to drink, or you'll die. I don't want to lose you."
"Please... drink my blood. I want to help you.")
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 am

"...Je ne veux pas de mal à personne," he whispered.

That's what he was worried about.

It wasn't the actual drinking of the blood (though that still sounded a little disgusting to him) that stopped him from drinking. It was hurting people.

He'd seen what he had done to Gabe. He was horrified he'd done that to someone. And he refused to let it happen again.

His tongue darted over his lips and to distract himself, he began tracing the raised pattern of the burn scar on his arm. It was red but it wasn't raw like it had been. It looked months old instead of days.

---------------------------------
I dont want to hurt anyone
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:39 pm

"Alors, boire d'un sac de sang? Sil'vous plait?"

He reached over to the table, grabbing the flask of lukewarm blood. Taking the lid off, he took a tiny sip, hoping that the smell and seeing him drink would tempt the young fledgeling when the blood was so near. Fledgelings did not tend to have much willpower, and he hoped that this would help get Jean to feed.

Gabriel bent over the man to kiss his lips reassuringly. No blood was passed mouth-to-mouth, but Jean would be able to taste traces of it from when he had drunk.

"Please."

(Translation: "Then drink from a blood bag? Please?")
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:19 pm

"Et quand il n'y a pas de poches de sang, pas plus?"

Then he'd have to hunt. And hunting meant he'd hurt people.

He kissed the man back, leaning up as he pushed his tongue through Gabe's lips to collect the residual blood, moaning softly at the taste.

But when Gabe pulled back and he realised that he had enjoyed the blood and turned his face away, ashamed.

--------------------------------------------
And when there aren't any more blood bags?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:11 pm

"Quand il n'y a pas de poches de sang, j'achetais plus." he promised, his voice low, smiling, a little happily, a little sadly as the man licked the blood from his tongue.

He took another sip, turning Jean's head to kiss him gently again, hand sliding softly into his hair to stop him from turning away once more. This time, he tried to pass a little blood into his mouth, praying silently that Jean wouldn't reject it, his thumb stroking the young man's cheek soothingly.

(Translation: "When there are no more blood bags, I shall buy more.")
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:41 pm

"Poches de sang ne durera pas éternellement," he muttered.

With a sigh, he opened his mouth to allow the blood to flow down his throat.

He felt like such a baby... Making such a big deal out of something he'd have to live with for the rest of his (now) inhumanly long life.

Jean-Claude leaned into the gentle touch to his cheek, swallowing reluctantly.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Blood bags wont last forever
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:12 am

Gabriel smiled in joy, kissing him again softly, hand continuing to stroke his cheek and hair before pulling away.

"Thank you." he murmured into the younger man's mouth tenderly.

Taking a larger mouthful of the blood, he passed it to him slowly, bit by bit into the younger man's mouth, rubbing his fledgeling's arm to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:22 am

He allowed the older vampire to feed him the blood, becoming less and less reluctant with each swallow.

The fledgeling jerked his arm away the other man's touch, though, when he began rubbing it. If his sire's arm went much lower he'd feel the slowly healing scar. He wanted to keep it as secret as he could.

He didn't want to worry the older vampire.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 am

Gabriel felt the young man's arm jerk away, and his eyes flit down, naturally, catching sight of the vicious-looking burn with a barely noticeable flinch. He looked back into the young man's face quickly, not mentioning it. Getting Jean-Claude to feed was the priority at the moment. That would help heal the burn, too. Taking another deep swig of the blood, he pressed his lips to the other vampire's again, letting the blood trickle slowly out of his mouth.

His hand returned to brushing through the brunet locks again, not wanting to make Jean feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:41 am

Jean-Claude flinched when Gabe's eyes flitted down to his arm. He clasped his forearm, trying to cover as much of the scar as he could with his arm.

"...I got too curious," he muttered in way of explanation.

He swallowed the blood passed into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:01 am

Gabriel pulled away from the kiss reluctantly, pecking the man's lips gently. "Well, just ask me next time instead of doing any more...experiments." his mouth twitched, not irritated, not joking, but somewhere between the two.

He left it then, taking another gulp to press his lips to Jean's once more, passing him the blood again, before pulling away. "Is that enough now? And don't lie and say it is if it isn't, because I will know."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:07 am

He nodded. "Okay." No more gambling with his life to satisfy his curiosity. Got it.

He pushed himself up onto his elbows, nodding. "Yeah, I'm fine."

He wasn't starving now. He wasn't full, but he wasn't hungry, either.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 am

Gabriel cocked his head at him, trying to decide whether he should feed him a bit more or not. "Your choice. I can feed you more now and you can last for a bit longer without feeding, or I can feed you again tomorrow."

He took a gulp of the blood again, to either give more to Jean, or swallow it himself, depending on the answer.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:23 am

He shook his head, shuffling back so he could sit up properly.

"I'm fine. I don't need any more."

Bullshit, he told himself. You need more, you just don't want it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:26 am

Gabriel sighed. He wasn't going to force him but... he swallowed the blood, licking his lips. He gave a stern look down at the man... or attempted to, anyway. Gabriel wasn't a stern person. "If you say no now, you will have to feed tomorrow. If you take a bit more, you could last for another two, or maybe even three days."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:36 am

He rolled onto his side, looking away from the older man.

"I'm fine," he stressed, clenching his hand in the bedsheets. "I don't need any more blood."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:46 am

He shrugged. "Well, it's up to you. Just thought you might want to wait a bit longer before you had to go through this again, that's all."

The vampire let him be now, snuggling against his fledgeling's chest, his arms winding around his waist again. He nuzzled into the man's collarbone, kissing the silky flesh lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next