Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

aftermath of a fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

aftermath of a fight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:13 pm

"Shutup," she whispered softly.

The woman leaned against her sister, pushing her hair back out of her face. It was down; falling down around her in loose ringlets.

"I don't always worry. There's just a lot to worry about at the moment," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Taylor simply smiled, chuckling and shaking her ehad

aye, i know there is. you'r upcoming marriage, Zeke's condition, mine, apprently, and then just general life stress. you must be seriously weighed down. you wanna talk about anything? she asked, looking down in concern at Moe also, your hair looks nice down, m'dear

she can only imagine how stressed moe...she doesn't seem used to situations like this
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Hearing Taylor list off a lot of the things troubling her made her sigh heavily.

"No, thank you." She didn't talk to people often. She didn't like bothering them with her problems

She turned a small smile up at her sister at the compliment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 pm

she raised an eyebrow

don't think you're slipping out of telling me your worries. you always get mine out of me, so rely on me for a bit. i currently have nothing to stress over as everything i needed done is now done, and the people i wanted to protect are now safe. so tell me what's bothering you. i'm your Nee-chan, aren't i? isn't listening to their Imouto's problems what they do?

she continued to stare Moe down, waiting until Moe would speak, like last time
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:45 pm

She returned the stare silently.

She wouldn't tell the woman. Most of it were just little things that had mounted up, not even worth the breath t'd take to speak them.

The woman stayed silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:54 pm

she raised her eyebrow higher, making the stare more intense and sharp as she seemed to stare right through Moe

she would get her answers even if the girl was reluctant to give them

i will tickle the answers out of you imouto...i know where you're ticklish she said, giving a mischevious grin
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Moe wouldn't give in.

"I know where you're ticklish, too, Nee-chan."

Tickling wouldn't work. She didn't want to share what she had on her mind so she wouldn't. It was as simple as that.

No amount of tickling or torture would get her to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:26 pm

aye, but those places are covered in bandages right now she said, but sighed when she saw she really wasn't going to get moe to talk

she felt a touch....hurt she guessed, and sighed again

okay. i guess i won't try and wrestle it out of you then she said with a small smile

she wasn't going to make moe do something she did't want to do
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:31 pm

"Thank you."

She didn't want to bother her sister with her stupid worries.

Taylor had better things to be focussing on. Like getting better. If Taylor was going to get better, she didn't need to think about the little things worrying Moe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 pm

she huffed, crossing her arms behind her head and half scowled while raising an eyebrow at Moe

.....you're just as stubborn as i am y'know.....and you do realise it's fine to rely on me as well. worrying about others in the family is what family does. and you're that, to me; family. so it's okay to ask for help from me she stated, still giving moe a hard look before moving her arms to hug her sister again
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:44 pm

"It must be the elf in me that makes me stubborn," she retorted.

The woman nodded softly, eyes flickering away.

She...hadn't gone to her family for help in over a century. Kae wouldn't help her and god forbid any other members of the Takahashi clan would go out of their way to listen to anything she had to say.

She hugged the woman back with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Taylor snickered and nodded

aye, that be true. i'm purebred and i'm fucking insanely stubborn and proud *chuckles* must be a bit of Lycan pride on your part as well *chuckles* she snickered

she knew Moe would have difficulty asking for help, from what she understood of her past, family wasn't all that pleasent and she thought that there might still be a few doubts for Moe where family was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:29 pm

"I know," she murmured. Taylor was stupidly stubborn and it took a lot to break her.

She grinned a little. "Well, I can't be perfectly calm and proud like the Elves all the time." She stuck her tongue out. "I have a fiery Lycan temper hidden under the perfect manners."

A fiery Lycan temper that made even Aodh run with his tail between his legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 pm

she snickered and held up a hand while closing her eyes and grinning

'Hell hath no fury like a Woman's Wrath' i think applies to you. she snickered and ruffled Moe's hair and yes, i know that perfectly well. but i've yet to be at the recieving end of your wrath. gaia forbid that ever happen cuz i may not come out alive she laughed

she yawned, her energy now beginning to fade after all the talking with moe

she was glad she had seen her imouto again
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:04 pm

She smiled 'innocently.'

Moe hadn't gotten angry at the mansion yet. It took a lot to anger the hybrid and so far no one had done anything worthy of her anger.

When someone did do something worthy of her anger, they'd damn well know about it.

She smiled at the woman and pulled away from her. "Get some rest, Nee-chan. I'll see you again later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Taylor nodded, feeling sleep tugging at the edges of her mind

she still needed rest

yawning again she ruffeled Moe's hair and then pushed her own out of her face

aye....i'll see you again some time. *snicker* i don't think my body will allow me to wake for a while now *yaaaaawn* she mumbled, settling back against her pillows and laying down again, sighing softly

sleep seemed amazing right then, and she hadn't realised how quickly she passed out, this time with a slight smile, feeling content after seeing her sister.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Moe smiled at the woman, brushing some hair out of her face before heading towards the door.

She'd go back to Zeke for now and spend some time with him.

Then she'd go cook something for the both of them and bring it up so they could eat something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

aftermath of a fight
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4