Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

aftermath of a fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

aftermath of a fight - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:33 am

She smiled a little, tugging on a lock of Taylor's blue hair.

"You'll be able to smoke again when you're better."

She wasn't too fond of the idea of smoking personally. Aodh and Alek had been smoking for years and she had never liked it.

But Rowan was her own person and she wouldn't force her opinion on her.

She pursed her lips, trying to look annoyed at the comment on her being sweet until you upset her. But it was far too close to the truth for her to not smile.

"Be careful, Nee-chan. Rest a bit. I can't imagine you can just jump up out of bed after getting a hole in your chest."
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:38 am

taylor huffed

ahh, the bitter harshness of reality, for if this wasn't reality, i'd be up and training and smoking like a chimney again *le sigh and chuckle* but as it stands i'm bed ridden and looking like a mummified pincushion... she snickered

she grinned

alas, this is true. having a hole in a place it's not supposed to be tend to mean bad things *grin* but at least this fight turned out a few good things in the end. for example, i feel really good right now. me and Corbett aren't seperate...no one died. and i keot my family safe this time and i still have a place to stay. to me, this was kinda like a more extreme re-run of my past, but i changed the ending this time. i guess my fight against fate ain't so futil she said, sighing contentedly

she just felt really good right then
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:01 am

She patted Taylor's head again, smiling softly.

"Perhaps we should stop talking about you being bedridden, looking like a mummified pincushion and talk about something a little less depressing?"

She held her hand out, grinning as she looked at the ring. "It's truly beautiful. I can't thank you enough for giving us this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 am

Taylor smiled and nodded, her smile turning nostalgic as she looked at the ring

she held Moe's hand and looked at the ring for a moment

my old lover, Kyler, gave me this. about two weeks before he was killed. *quiet chuckle* he'd made it himself. i was always curious about the times he disappeared into his workshop and wouldn't let me in. when he was done, he'd propsed. *snickered fondly and looks at moe* it was the singl most happy moment of my life. gasped like a girl and everything when he got down on one knee. she let go of moe's hand and and rubbed the spot on ehr finger where the ring used to reside before she moved it to a necklace that she had worn for a long time before giving it to Zeke we were actually supposed to be married the day after he was killed. i had the dress and everything. but as i said, he was killed and i can thank mother for that. she sighed quietly, but then smiled at Moe i never forgot that promise of marriage, despite everything, and i consider Kyler my husband no matter what. however, i think the ring will serve it's purpose better for you and Zeke than it would hanging around my neck. Kyle would love for you to have it as well *Grin* he's the kind of guy that's just soft like that.

she quickly wiped her eyes and smiled happily at Moe

and can i say the ring looks stunning on you, Imouto, and think of it as a kind of blessing to your relationship as well. from me and Kyler she said, lightly kissing the top of Moe's head fondly
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:21 am

"I...can't really see you gasping like a little girl, Nee-chan." The Taylor that she knew wasn't girly. She didn't scream and giggle like other girls.

But the Taylor she knew was different from the woman she used to be.

She sighed softly as the tips of her fingers brushed over the ring. "I would have liked Zeke to get down on one knee... Done things proper, y'know?"

Her lips twitched into a little smile. "I would have loved to meet Kyler. He sounds lovely."

"Your blessing means a lot to me, Nee-chan. Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Taylor snickered

you wouldn't believe it, but i used to be a real lady. i think i already told you this. i was truly very very feminine *shiver* oh how different i am now *snicker* but yeah. gasped and everything

she sighed and hugged Moe again

you know, i think he thought it was his last few moments, and he just wanted to at least ask before the possibility of never being able to ask. besides, this could mean the wedding is going to be absolutely spectacular to make up for that proposal. and you gotta admit, his proposal had 'Zeke' written all over it. she chuckled

she shifted a bit, wincing slightly

and i'm sure he would have loved to meet you. he would have teased me about how i used to be quite like you, all girl yet still dangerous, and tease the hell out of me. he'd probably dote on you as well like an older brother. he'd the one that balanced out my harshness and rashness. he was someone who stopped and thought about things and dealt with people. i was never good at that she said fondly, remebering little moments in her life with Kyler

and the Blessing is the least i could do. you and him are like puzzlepieces together. i wouldn't want that bond breaking. i'm kinda hoping that this blessing means you have a long life with him. me and Kyler didn't get a blessing because i only had mother at the time, and look at the result. i'll make sure you two won't have to go through the same things i did. me and Kyler had to fight at every turn
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:34 pm

"I believe it. And I'm going to try and bring out that femininity at the wedding." She giggled softly. "We're going to make you look beautiful in your bridesmaid dress. And everyone that knows you is going to double take."

She nodded, hugging the woman back. "I know, I know." She gave a soft sigh. "I would have never forgiven him, y'know? If he had died before we..." She shook her head against curling closer to her sister.

Her lips twitched. "I think the most spectacular thing will be Zeke actually wearing a shirt."

In all their months together she had seen him wear a shirt once and once only.

She giggled softly. "I'm not dangerous. I'm just a sweet, innocent little girl." She looked up at her sister with wide, innocent eyes, face straight.

She held up a finger, mouth open sightly. "W-Well, you see, we still have to get blessing from one person before we start making plans.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:42 am

Taylor barked a laugh

ha! the only reason they'd double take at me is because i'd be wearing something other than trousers or my hunting leathers. that and the new runes up my arms as well as any new scar *snicker*. she chuckled, still finding it hard to imagine herself in a dress again

yeah, that would be spectacular. i've never seen the man in a smart shirt before *chuckles* it'll be a rare sight *grin* but i'm sure you'd have fun taking it back off of him on your honeymoon she laughed, mussing up Moe's hair and winking

then Taylor gave a deadpan look

exactly was all she said before grinning and snickering again

oh yeah. you need your dad's don't ya............well, i give you a second blessing of goodluck to both you and Zeke....more to Zeke as i have a feeling it'll end...um....messily. she chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of her head, wincing as her fingers ran over a sensitive spot from when she was thrown into a tree and hit her head
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:49 am

"I'll make you look beautiful, Nee-chan." She had set her mind on making sure Taylor looked beautiful in her bridesmaid dress.

She blushed brightly, ducking her head. "Taylor-saaaaan," she whined loudly.

The woman sighed heavily. "I don't wanna fight Baba but I know he isn't going to be happy when we tell him..." She curled up against Taylor's side. "He's not going to give us his blessing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:58 am

at most i'll actually look like a girl instead of a femenine dude *snicker* i don't know about beautiful, though i don;t doubt your skill Imouto. she laughed

she laughed harder at Moe's embarrassed response and simply hugged her tighter

she sighed at Moe's next words and paused to think

hmmmmm......i think he will give his blessing as he loves you. i met him once before and he seemed like an alright person. but i think he will hesitate. his lycan emotions will kick in first as you're his daughter, and having another court you is something that appears to set of fathers in all species. but then he'll regain his senses and sees that it's going ahead with or without his blessing and see you and zeke are serious about this. then he'll hesitate and then grudgingly give his blessing. he just strikes me as that kind dad she snickered, letting moe curl up into her side my dad was like that too when i told him that i was seeing Kyler. but he accepted that i was still going to see kyler even if he didn't like it. i think dads are really just like that she explained and smiled down at moe
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:03 am

"Nu-uh! I'm going to make you look beautiful," she said firmly.

Her mind had been made up.

"...Do you really think so?" It tore her up thinking about the possibility of her father not giving his blessing. He was a big part of her life and knowing that the wedding would upset him, she would be torn about going through with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:07 am

Taylor just rolled her eyes and grinned shaking her head

Moe would now do everything she could to make Taylor beautiful

she could only think 'good luck' to that

aye, i really think so. do you really think that your father is that cruel? i don't think so. he loves you, and knows you love Zeke, so he'll give you his blessing. and he'll be at the wedding, if only to see you looking stunning at the wedding and being happy. *chuckles* again, like all dads she grinned and her words were confident and sure

she was certain that this would happen or she'd be having a few civil words with Coilean
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:09 am

"I hope so..."

She bit her lip. "I'd be walking down the aisle alone if he didn't show up."

She wouldn't let anyone else walk her down the aisle. That was Coilean's job and his alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:17 am

Taylor grinned confidently

he will. i'm certain of it. he won't let his daughter walk down the aisle alone or so help me i'm making him walk you. she said, going a little tsundere with the grinning threat of making coilean walk whether he wanted to or not

chuckling quietly she simply kissed the top of Moe's head

you shouldn't worry too much. things will start running much smoother now. everything will be fine. the storm has past and we're all still alive. i think we're next in line for some good times now. and jsut think! after your honeymoon we still have plans to fill out. the Cold Bounty will be fun, and a doddle compared to what just happened. and then i'm taking you to Japan while staying away from Kobe. it'll be fun and we can make you let your hair down and relax. *mischevious chuckle* that's my next mission. the mission impossible: make Moe relax and simply enjoy things without worrying about one thing or another she snickered
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:29 am

"Nee-chan, stop thinking about torturing Baba," she muttered quietly. She knew far too well what the woman was thinking.

She nodded. "Yes, the Cold Bounty'll be fun. I might get to do something more than kneel and sob then." She really hadn't been much help during the fight.

She pouted a little. "I dont always worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:42 am

Taylor snickered

i wouldn't think of doing such a thing to my indirect father *chuckles* you'd never forgive me *snickers* she said dramatically, placing a hand on her chest carefully

but yes, the bounty will be fun. if i remember correct, you were researching into dragons last i saw. how's that coming along?

she, however, scowled a little at what moe said

don't talk such horseshite. if it wasn't for you, Zeke would have died of silver poisoning if you hadn't of cleaned out the wound, and i'd have died of blood loss. i don't really remember those last few moments, but i remember you binding me up like a pro. if you weren't there, we'd be dead Taylor said firmly, making Moe look up at her

but she soon smiled again

and yes you are...you're always worrying about something *snickers* but that's just you Imouto she said, hugging her sister
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:49 am

She smiled. "I know a lot more than I did. I found out different types of dragons and their strengths and weaknesses. If it's a dragon we're going for, I'm certain that we'll be able to defeat it if we work together."

The woman recoiled, looking down at her hands clasped in her neck. "I only did what the Elder told me to do. Anyone else could have done the same." She hadn't done anything special. Anyone with some form of medical experience would have been able to what she did.

She hugged the woman back. "...I dont always worry," she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:04 am

Taylor nodded, grinning, but there was a darker edge

however....there appears i have to revise a few things about our elemental......he's not as loyal as i thought....and i need my group to be trusted to not stab me in the back...he conspired with Alexis, from what i udnerstand, at one point......to help destroy me. obviously, any plans didn't work, but still.....it's enough to double take at him. *sigh* but yes, your research is priceless right now *grin* we'll definately win this one with ease.

she'd still have to look for an elemental...that burst of elemental power she had before the end of the fight was jsut that....a burst...something brought up out of pure rage and determination to protect....she wouldn't be able to summon that amount of power for a long time...not until she reached her first 1000 mark any ways.....using that amount of power that time was exhausting and very nearly finished her

*sigh* be that as it may, it was you who did it, therefore, you were fundemental to us being able to talk like this again. i must say, i would have missed talking to you, teasing Zeke, and continuing to experience life. i'm glad you saved us. she said with a warm grin and continued to hug her imouto
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:31 am

She pursed her lips. "We can't expect everyone to be loyal. That's why I dont like working in groups... There's always one person ready to stab you in the back."

Moe shook her head. "Don't talk like you could be dead, Nee-chan; I don't like it. You're alive and you'll soon be kicking again."

She didn't like the thought of her sister being dead. Not at all.

"I wouldn't have let you die. I wont forgive you if you do, remember?" she murmured as she hugged the woman back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:41 am

yeah....i know....but still *grumbles* i guess he was a bit of a wild card i betted on and it turned sour. i'll act as if i don't suspect anything and see what turns out of it. i'll simply keep an eye on him. Zeke probably will as well as he's the one that told me about the backstabbing in the first place. but first and foremost, you and Zeke, and little Jenevieve are my priority....i like Raoul as he seems nice and doesn't even want a portion of the bounty, but hellsing....well, i don't think i'd care too much what hapened to him. i'd help him grudgingly, but that's only because of my position in the group

she smiled down at Moe

aye, i'm not dead. and i'll just keep on walking, just like always. *dark grin* and warn your Fiancé that imma gonna kill him when we're both back on her feet for blatently disobeying the order for him to run and tkae you with him if i was on the brink of death. she said, going all tsundere
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:46 am

"I still have to meet and train Jenevieve." She hadn't found the time to meet Jene with everything that had been happening recently.

She arched a brow up at the woman. "You didn't think that for one second we'd actually leave you, did you, Nee-chan?"

If she did, Taylor was stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:32 am

Taylor sighed quietly

....one could hope i guess.....and please don't slap me for this, but i still think i'm not worth another's life. i really hopped that you would leave and run from this and forget me entierly to save your own hides....buuuuut, i guess that wasn't going to happen. you were going to stay and make sure i lived even if i threatened to hate you forever. *chuckles weakly* but that's just me as well. i usually make those connected to me to sever connections and run when it looks like it's too dangerous for them or me. you and Zeke are the only ones who stayed she huffed, rolling her shoudler that had been bitten

she winced and hissed as it moved, but she needed to move it to make it less stiff

ugh, that bite was nasty and taking slightly longer to heal that other wounds
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:42 am

She stared at her sister hand, hand half-raised to slap the woman.

"How could you even think that?" she whispered sadly. How could the woman think that she'd forget about her? Ever?

"Then we're the only ones that were really your friends." True friends didn't leave when things got rough. They stayed around till the end. They helped when the situation got rough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Taylor watched hand warily, still somewhat flinchy about being hit like that

i think that because i love you and zeke as my family...i wouldn't want you getting hurt simply becuase of me *cough* i won't be the cause of my family's death this time, not like last time.

as she spoke, she made Moe lower her arm, gently pulling it down and then hugging her....she was feeling a little vulnerable

you're more than friends. you're family. friends are fickle and always leave when things are too much for them....it's how it always is with them. my latest partner was the best i had to date...but he had a lover, and i wasjust his boss and mate. his lover was more important to him, understandably, and i told them to both leave when things got very rough around me due to enemies....they listened and disappeared. i won't be seeing them again any time soon if ever...perhaps it's for the best she muttered into Moe's shoulder, sighing quietly
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:05 pm

"We wouldn't get hurt simple because of you. We'd get hurt protecting the sister that we love." She wrapped her arms around the woman. "And then we'd get right back up and yell at you for getting yourself into a dangerous situation without telling us."

She knew that'd be what they'd do.

Perhaps she wouldn't yell, but Zeke definitely would.

She shook her head sadly. "That's no excuse. I have a lover; I didn't run for the hills. Zeke has a lover and neither did he."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

aftermath of a fight
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next