Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

aftermath of a fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

aftermath of a fight - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Taylor chukled

and then i'll yell back for you guys getting yourself injured as well. we'd fight it out, and then just end up laughing about it and letting outselvs recover, only to repete later on and so on she snickered, already imagining Zeke yelling at her for getting into such a big fight and expecting them to leave, Taylor would yell back, a few hits may be thrown, but then they end up laughing it off

but can you blame them? they weren't connected to me like you guys are. and they were human. they were good kids, so i told them to leave me and let me deal with the enemies. they're not officially connected to me any more and so are safe. she sighed, still hugging onto Moe and simply enjoying the company
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:27 pm

"I never got injured. It'd be you and Zeke yelling back and forth for that one. The worst I got was a little sickness from swallowing a little of Zeke's tainted blood."

She threw up a couple of times the first night after the fight but that was it.

She was right as rain again the next day; back to worrying endlessly about Zeke and Taylor.

She huffed quietly. "Humans are so weak. How do they ever form bonds between each other? They're so fickle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Taylor's eyes snapped open

you were ill?! and you didn't tell me sooner? as said, bolting up right and wincing straight away as her stiches were tugged at and nearly tore, amkig her hiss and twisting her face in pain before flopping back down and gasping slightly

she had a high pain threshold, but she still had her limits

as for the humans, they're fickle, but they only have short lives and are fragile, so tend to live for the moment. they don't have enough time to look into the future or form proper bonds. they're a shallow race, but they're quickly swamping out the rest of the Old Races, such as elves, lycans and vampires. the Fae are almost extinct as well because of humans and the cutting abck of the forest. she muttered, waiting for the pain of suddenly bolting up to fade away
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:16 pm

"Careful," she hissed when the woman sat bolt upright.

"It was only a little sickness, Nee-chan. It was nothing to worry about." She tried to coax the woman to lie down again. "I only threw up a couple of times and the danger passed. I wouldn't have gotten any worse."

She huffed. "They're stupid, that's what they are. No one can live without the forest; not even them. They're getting rid of necessity to make way for luxury. It's disgusting."

Moe had a very low opinion of humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Taylor took careful breaths, trying to will away the pain, remaining silent and very still as she grit her teeth.

after a few minutes of pained silence, she slowly relaxed and gave a quiet sigh

next time, just tell me, okay? but i'm glad you're better now. she sighed

and yes...humans are fickle, and are creatures of luxury...but it's in their nature ad it'll rebound on them
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:42 pm

"You don't need to worry about me, really. I can look after myself."

She sighed softly. "Don't tell Zeke, though, please. He doesn't know and I'd rather he not know. He'll just worry and it really isn't a big deal." Knowing Zeke, he'd probably scold her for helping him at the cost of getting ill herself.

"And then our species will grow again and it'll be the humans that have the lower population."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 am

she snickered, but pain still made her slightly tense

i'll say nothing, m'dear. Elf's honour and all that she chuckled, crossing her heart and winking

she shifted and made a small sound of pain before settling again

wow...shouldn't have sat up so fast.....i think the bite mark decided to reopen she muttered, bringing a hand up to her right shoulder as she saw spots of red growing bigger

but yes....i've just met the youngest elf i've ever seen....i think the Old Races will come back again. i had thought for a long time that many of the Old Race were now sterile, but the young elf sorta throws that theory into the wind after beating it up she said, grinning a little
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:05 am

"Thank you."

She sighed heavily, glaring at the woman. "You reopened a wound!" she accused. "You have to be more careful Nee-chan. Should I go get Lyssum?"

"It'd be nice to not have to hide ourselves. We have to be so careful nowadays."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 am

Taylor nodded

aye. it appears so. the bite wound wasn't actually stiched up, it just had a sort of salve on it. though it was deep, it wasn't all that big and just had a dressing over it *sigh* imouto, do us a favour and pass us that pot of green salve there please? it's something that helps in closing up the wounds and speeds up healing. she sighed as she sat up straight, gritting her teeth, and began unwinding the bandages around her torso

it exposed the large bite mark with deep wounds in her shoulder and navle, with a arch between the two of the largest marks caused by the canines.

on hr chest, going at a slant down to the left from her right shoulder was a very large gash that had been stitched up neatly with close to 100 stiches. the area surrounding both wounds were heavily bruised and covered in smaller scratches and lacerations

but yes, it would be nice to not have to hide ourselves. yes there are a few that know about us, but they are the tollerant ones. eventually, we will live in peace with them. it would be nice to not have to hide in fear that the humans would bring about our destruction....they seem good at that. Taylor said as she finished unwinding the bandages and worked on the ones around her arms

under those bandages were more bruises and lacerations, and a few burn marks fom the extensive use of fire and electricity, as well as the runes that now lace her hands and wrists over the small scars there

all in all, Taylor looked worse for wear
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:18 am

She stared at the woman sadly as she unwound the bandages.

She looked absolutely terrible.

After a moment she flitted over to pick up the salve, returning and, instead of sitting on the edge of the bed again, perched on the chair next to the bed, setting the salve in her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:21 am

Taylor raised an eyebrow at moe as she put the old bandages aside

Imouto? can i have the salve please? she asked, holding out a hand

she knew that Moe was staring sadly at the wounds, but Taylor simply shrugged off her wounds in a way, just accepting it was a part of fighting and life

these certainly wouldn't be the last wounds she got, and most likely wouldn't be the worst
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 am

She offered up he salve silently, looking away from the woman.

She didn't want to look at the wounds any more.

Seeing them and knowing she had watched the vampire inflict them without even lifting a finger to help until Zeke had run in made her feel ashamed.

She should have stepped in sooner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:38 am

Taylor saw the look on moe's face and sighed quietly as she applied the salve, wincing when she put it on the larger wounds as it stung a bit and made her hiss, but it wasn't something she couldn't deal with

she put the most on the wound that had been stiched up, and tried not to make a any noise, but instead bit her lip quite hard.

she closed her eyes for a moment and waited for the stinging to stop, and fianlly let out a slow and steady breath when it faded enough to be bareable

she looked up at moe and gave a weak grin

could you put some on my back? it went all the way through, yet somehow missed everything important...just doing tissue damage and chipping a few bones. but it still left a hole in my back. she asked sheepishly and turned her back to Moe, showing that her back was in a similar state to her front, just as bruised and cut up, with one big gash and the under side of the bite mark marking her skin. Ly told me she now needs more surgical thread as i used up the last of it with stiching up my wounds *weak chucke* she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:03 am

She bit her lip, eyes flicking across Taylor's back before scooting forwards.

The hybrid took the salve and began applying it gently to the wounds, eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:05 am

she looked back over her shoulder at Moe with concern

is everything alright? you've gone very quiet m'dear........what're you thinking of? Taylor asked, concerned

she didn't like it when Moe went silent as it meant she was relly upset
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:18 am

The woman nodded silently, forcing a fake smile onto her lips.

Yes. She was fine. Everything was fine.

Fine. Fine. Fine.

She bit her lip harshly as tears stung her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:45 am

her eyebrows tilted up in the middle

Imouto, what's wrong? you can tell me. especially if it makes you cry! she said, turning around and hugging Moe when the salve had been put on

she quickly wrapped fresh bandages around her arms and torso now that the bleeding had stopped and hugged Moe

what's gotten you so upset m'dear? she asked, her voice full of concern

she quietly stroked her imouto's hair, trying to sooth the other
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:19 am

She hugged the woman silently for a long time, face buried in her chest.

The tears still stung her eyes but they didn't fall. She wouldn't let herself cry. Crying as weak; childish.

"I-I should have stepped in sooner," she muttered, voice cracking.

If she had stepped in sooner Taylor wouldn't be so wounded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Taylor sighed quietly and continued to pet Moe's hair

nonesense...i didn't want either of you to step in at all. if you'd have gotten hurt, Zeke would hate me forever i think, and i would have done a lot more damage than simply scorching the fields and binding Alexis...i think i would have taken half themansin in a rage, and then be sentenced to death by Giacanto. i would have accepted it, granted, because i would have been satisfied with beating Alexis...but i doubt you'd be happy with me if i simply let myself die after everything. Taylor explained, hugging her sister tight

also.....it's okay to cry m'dear. better than bottling it up. Taylor said, smiling quietly and continued to comfort Moe
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:18 pm

"But if I had stepped in sooner you wouldn't be so hurt," she whimpered.

The woman buried her head further in Taylor's chest as hot tears streaked down her cheeks.

Her whole body shook in sobs.

It was her fault Taylor was so hurt. She could have stepped in sooner to help but she just stood by and watched the woman get hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:37 pm

Taylor shushed her sister quietly and gently rocked her back and forth

my love, i would have been hurt either way, and she would have cut you down and given me the same injuries i have now, and would have killed me. your apperance would have thrown me off and any self preservation would have gone because i would be worried about you. but what matters is that i'm alive and healing, and you're unscathed. i think that'sall that matters as the past is unchangeable. just keep walking. we can learn from mistakes, neh? she said, sounding a tiny bit like a mom, or a much older version of herselfsoothing her little sister

she never showed this comforting side to others and she never deemed anyone worthy of her affections, but Moe and Zeke were different, and Jenevieve and Jin the Moyashi were quickly raising in her estimations.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 pm

She listened to what the woman sad silently.

Quiet hiccuping sobs tore from her throat as her body shook in Taylor's hold.

She just couldn't get it out of her head that if she had stepped in, Taylor wouldn't be so hurt. She was blaming herself for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Taylor looked firmly down at Moe

listen Imouto, things can't be changed now. there's no point in thinking about things we can't change as it's just a vicious cycle. trust me on this. please. i'm alive, you're alive, and Zeke's alive, and even Alexis is alive. so there's no point worrying on the things we could have done, but concentrate on the now and the future, and be greatful for what we have, yeah?

her voice was firm and controlled, raising an eyebrow as she spoke, and hoped that her words would reach Moe's ears
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:01 pm

She nodded her head softly, looking down at her lap.

Her hands came up to wipe away her tears.

"U-uh-huh," she muttered softly, nodding her head again.

Focus on there here and now. Stop thinking about the past. She could do that. She'd try to do that, at least...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Taylor sighed heavily and chuckled

what was that about you not worrying a lot? she snickered

she leaned back against her pillows and sighed, letting Moe cry against her and continued stroking her hair and letting her get it all out of her system

the girl must be really stressed as of late due to everything happening so quickly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aftermath of a fight   aftermath of a fight - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

aftermath of a fight
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next