Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:20 am

Belial had just finished bringing Lycus and Aleksandr back to the mansion and no sooner had he returned to his bedroom he decided to leave again.

The large empty room seemed so uninviting now, usually Coilean would be curled up in his bed and as soon as he would return the Lycan would run up to him, provided he wasn't still sleepy.

Zakhar would be sitting in one of the large over stuffed couches reading and Asher would be busying herself with chores, sitting with Zakhar or cuddling upto Coilean.

Now he was only met with silence, it was horrible and he refused to spend the night by himself, a box of tissues his only companion.

He promptly trudged over to the next door down, Achinoam's room. The Angel was already curled up in bed, as such he crawled onto the bed, dropping down onto his stomach carelessly, nestling into the man, the entirety of his backside and legs coated in a thick layer of his own blood, the bite mark in his skin quickly healing.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:29 am

Achinoam was sprawled out on his back, wearing just a pair of loose white boxers. The blankets were strewn over his legs and his arms were sprawled.

His broad muscular chest rose and fell with his breathing and loud snores.

His nose wrinkled as the smell of blood assaulted his sense.

With a soft groan the man's eyes fluttered before peeling open.

"Belial?" he moaned softly, nuzzling against the Fallen as he slowly drifted through the layers of wakefulness.

One powerful arm slid around the slimmer man's waist, pulling him closer.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:35 am

"Hey."

He replied, nestling in against the man's side as he was pulled closer, despite being so much smaller than the Power he had never felt that way, his height and muscle tone rarely weighed on his mind but tonight it felt good to be engulfed by the man's large arms.

"Sorry about your sheets."

The Fallen murmured, resting his head on the man's chest as he leaned up, pressing a soft kiss to the Angel's lips, the taste of his own blood still lingering on his lips.

Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:39 am

"S'all right," he muttered softly, still drifting into the realm of consciousness.

He curled around the small Angel, hugging him to his chest like a child would a teddy bear. Noam liked to cuddle when he had someone sharing his bed. It was a train that was cute the first time it happened but got tiring very quick.

Belial had been victim of it many times in the past.

when he was finally awake enough to realise that he was smelling blood, he sat up, dragging Belial up with him.

"What happened?" His golden eyes pierced Belial sharply. They were still hazy but with each passing moment they got clearer.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:45 am

Belial groaned softly as he was dragged up into a seated position in the man's lap, when ever Noam looked at him like that he always braced himself for a scolding.

"I was messing around with a Lycan and his lover and he bit me on the ass."

He replied, stretching his arms above his head until his joints popped satisfyingly.

"Don't look at me like that, it was all in good fun, poor bastard was in heat, though I resent the fact that I let him torture me and he left me hanging."

He replied, a slight grumpy edge in his voice, he had been looking forward to a nice hard fuck but that never happened.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:49 am

Naom arched a brow.

He was messing around with a Lycan and he got bitten. On his backside.

His lips pressed together and he tried to give the man a disapproving look. The look lasted for a mere few seconds before he dissolved into low, husky chuckles.

His hands gripped the Fallen's slim waist, dragging him so he was bent over his lap with his backside in the air.

"Its a mess," he tutted softly, stroking gently at Belial's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:55 am

Belial only offered up a devilish smirk as the Angel tried to look at him with that disapproving stare.

The Fallen winced softly as he was bent over the man's lap, his genitals were excessively sensitive at the moment from being tormented like they had.

"He likes to play rough, not that I mind at all."

Belial replied with a low chuckle, his miscoloured balls were evidence of that, being tied up like that left them a dark shade of purple which was slowly fading away, though he was still rock hard against Achinoam's thigh.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:00 am

"Apparently so," he muttered softly, a soft blush gracing his cheeks as he felt the hardened flesh against his skin.

Belial had never come to him like this before. Beaten and aroused. He had never been like that when they were younger. They had been very... what was the term used on Earth...? Vanilla.

His tongue lapped over his lower lip.

He and Belial had laid together twice since he had come down to Earth. Both times had been rough. Delicious but rough. But Belial had taken control right form the get-go.

With Belial laid out in his lap so obviously aroused he didn't know what to do.

So he continued stroking his bloodied thigh gently, eyes trailing over the stains and the teeth marks on Belial's usually unblemished skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:13 am

"I didn't want to be alone tonight so I came to you."

He replied, gazing up at the Angel, his dark purple hues slowly turning to platinum as he looked up at Noam.

"I missed you and I know you're not so cruel as to leave me yearning like this."

The Fallen added, his arousal grinding up against the Angel's thigh, the man's arousal was evident as Belial could feel him through the fabric of his boxers, pressing up against his lower stomach.

"Are you?"

He asked, a small grin curling up at the corners of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:18 am

A soft smile curled his lips as the Fallen's eyes faded from purple to platinum.

Those eyes always reminded him of their younger days. This was his Belial.

His lips pressed together and his cheeks flamed a dark red when he felt the man's arousal against his thigh and heard his words.

"I...Yes- no!"

His golden eyes turned away and his cheeks darkened. His teeth sank into his lower lip, chewing at it as he bowed his head just a little, long hair falling in his face to try and hide the dark colour his cheeks had become.

He didn't know what to do!
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:25 am

Belial smirked inwardly, Achinoam's embarrassment was so evident and he wanted to laugh at how awkward the man was being around him, it wasn't like this was the first time he had fucked Belial before, hell, the Fallen had lost his virginity to the man.

"Yes, no?"

He replied quizzically, sitting up in the man's lap, his abused backside pressing down against the Angel's arousal, his own arousal pressing up against the man's muscular stomach.

"You don't know whether you want me or not?"

He added looking up at him with a very convincing mildly hurt expression, when in reality he was grinning and chuckling on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:28 am

Achinoam gave a soft whimper.

He didn't like being teased like this. It was mortifying.

"Belial," he whined, cheeks brushing so brightly they were almost glowing. He felt so lost and embarrassed.

The Fallen was a cruel being.

"OfcourseIwantoyu," he muttered in a quiet, quick voice.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:39 am

"Yet you wont take me? Your signals are very unclear Noam."

He replied, gripping the man's hands and leading them to his hips, placing them their as he began to grind his pelvis down against the Angel's.

"Do you remember the last time you entered me? I sure do, laying with you is not something that is easily forgotten."

He added, leaning up to nip the Angel's lip before kissing him deeply, his tongue invading the man's mouth and pulling him closer.

"You've gotten even stronger since then, I bet if you fucked me I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow."

Belial couldn't help but chuckle, knowing Noam couldn't say such words and would disapprove of him doing so.

"Perhaps it is a good thing I fell, being allowed to be close to you like this is dangerous, I don't think I'd ever leave your bed if we were still up there, you would have me walking bow-legged."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:44 am

His hands gripped the Fallen's hips tightly as he spoke.

"B-Belial!" he was appalled. The Belial he had know would never had said such lewd things. His cheeks were the darkest red they had ever been now.

"Yes," he replied almost hesitantly. "I remember."

How could he forget? He remembered every time he had laid with the man.

He returned the kiss, eyes sliding shut, trying to will himself to calm down. No more blushing, no more acting awkward.

He pulled the Fallen closer, burying his face in his neck to try and hide his blush.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:53 am

Belial couldn't help but chuckle as he was scolded, this was far too amusing and seeing the man's pale skin such a dark red colour.

"You're so easily embarrassed."

He replied, a low chuckle still sounding in his chest as his hands stroked through the man's hair slowly before yanking on it roughly, pulling the Angel away from his neck and down onto his back on the bed so that Belial was straddling him.

"Perhaps one of these days I will convince you to lay with me like that again.
Until then it looks like I'll have to remind you what it was like to be with me."

His platinum eyes sheened as he looked down at the Angel, his dark locks lengthening and pooling around the two of them, this form is what Achinoam knew best, the one he connected to, and he looked exactly like he had back then, plus the mark blazing across his back.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:58 am

Not usually. Not with the Angels.

But Belial was different. Belial didn't hold back. He swore and spoke openly about private matters and teased him mercilessly. All the things that Noam had never nor would ever do.

He inhaled sharply when his hair was yanked, eyes sliding shut and a moan tearing from his throat as he was forced to lie down.

The Angel's teeth worried at his lower lip slightly as his eyes slid open again.

He wasn't used to such brutal dominance outside of a fight. It had only happened twice before. But it was so hot. He wouldn't never be able to admit it out loud but seeing someone above him, forcefully making him do things like Belial was doing now was hot.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 am

Belial may be quite a bit smaller than Achinoam but when he was in the dominant role it seemed to natural despite the fact that the man could tower over him.

"There is so much I am going to have to teach you about your sexuality."

His words were purred as his hand slipped down the man's body, dipping below the waistband of his boxers and stroking slowly up his length.

"My innocent Angel is going to be tainted by a devil."

He murmured, gripping onto the man's balls firmly and squeezing, rolling them between his fingers as his body continued to grind up against him.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:10 am

Noam's tongue lapped over his lower lip as the Fallen's fingers stroked down his stomach teasingly. His muscles clenched under the gentle touches.

His lips parted in a silent moan as his fingers stroked over his length.

His fingers tightened around Belial's hips a little.

"I'm not that innocent," he muttered softly before moaning loudly when his balls were squeezed.

His body pressed up against Belial's as he pulled the Fallen closer to him, nails biting into his skin a little.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:17 am

Belial gave a low chuckle and shook his head.
"Oh Noam you have no idea, the things I could do to you would have you mind reeling."

He replied, leaning down to brush the tip of his nose against the Angel's tenderly.

"I'll build you up to those and show you what you have really been missing out on all this time, hopefully you will be able to handle it."

He added gripping the man's arousal and slowly stroking him, his grip firm but his pace agonizingly slow.

"I'd love to see you cry out and writhe beneath me the first time I used one of my toys on you."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 am

Noam's nose brushed back against the Fallen's.

He swallowed thickly as the man purred at him. What was he thinking about? just what did Belial want to do to him?

His hips rocked upwards in the same agonisingly slow movements as Belial stroked him.

Gold eyes met with platinum and he shivered softly.

"What toys?" he breathed.

What toys did Belial have that could have him crying out?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:36 am

"The kind of toy that will have you begging for more from me, special things that will make you feel things you have never experience before.
I could show you, if you like."

He replied, he eyes gleaming, Achinoam had no idea what he was getting himself into, that was how he liked it, an unsuspecting victim for him to have a little fun with.

His tongue trailed over the man's neck, tracing every dip and curve as his hand moved slightly faster, the pace still slow and stead as his body continued to grind against the man, pressing his length up against Noam's inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:39 am

His tongue ran over his lower lip again.

"Yes," he moaned softly, hips rocking at the same faster pace that Belial had taken on with the stroking of his hand.

He was curious. Painfully curious.

He wanted to know what toys Belial wanted to use on him.

He breathed the word again, eyes sliding shut again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:44 am

A grin spread across his lips, poor Noam had no idea what he had just gotten himself into.

"Alright then, lets go play."

He replied, moving back off of the bed and gripping onto a length of the man's long snowy white hair, tugging onto it as he walked back.

"My room, now."

He said, his voice low and husky, calm yet stern, it was an order, he had been raised as a Dominion after all, he was made to lead and command even over the strongest Power in existence.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:52 am

His fingers brushed over the Fallen's hips as he pulled away from him.

Already he missed the heat of the smaller man's body against his own but he stood immediately when he was tugged up by his hair.

It seemed Belial had a liking for his hair. This was the second time he had pulled it in such a short amount of time.

"Yes, Belial," he muttered softly as the man pulled him across his bedroom.

Belial had never seemed more like the Dominion he had planned to be than now. He was so...calm in his domination. So ready to take control and oh so capable of doing so.

He liked seeing this side of Belial, even if he was falling victim to it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:26 pm

"I'll be able to show you just how little experience you have when it comes to sex, my innocent little Angel."

He looked up at Achinoam with a devilish grin as he pulled the man into his bedroom.

"Go lay down on the bed, I'll find something fun to play with."

He purred, smacking the man on the backside and pushing him toward his bed, the Fallen's room smelled of a seductive mix of sex and yearning, a sinful place of perversion.

Belial went over to his wardrobe, opening it up and slowly looking through his collection, this would be Noam's first toy, he wanted to choose it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[M] Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Aftermath    [M] Aftermath  Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Aftermath
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next