Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Date with Jean

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

A Date with Jean - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 pm

"You probably won't know it. A little club in Ulsan Metropolitan called Imugi."

Not many people knew of it. Especially people so far away. Even a lot of people in Ulsan didn't know of its existence.

He chuckled a laugh. "I have the same problem with some of my friends in Korea. They drink more than this one here." He motioned to Gabe with a grin.

His eyes flickered to the show of cleavage for a split second before returning to her face with a friendly grin.

"Thanks," he said when a man set down his plate of pizza in front of him. He nudged the plate towards Claire slightly. "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 7:12 pm

His icy smile twitched in annoyance as he noticed Jean's eyes linger on the woman's cleavage. "So tell us more about this brothel you work at?"

He subtly shifted along the pub bench so that he was sitting nearer his lover, a hand slipping under the table to trail up his leg, giving his thigh a squeeze to regain Jean's attention, his other hand slipping under the man's shirt, smoothing the skin of his side.

Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 pm

"No, thanks. I already had something to eat. I was going to stay for desert, but as I have said, my friend is more then slightly pissed."

Her attention turned back to Gabriel, her smile turning a little too sugary and sweet. And she spoke in a honey coated tone.

"It is a well established place, female only. And, while it is not as popular as some of the others, it is still fairly busy."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:53 pm

"Sois sage," he muttered to Gabe when he inched closer to him, brows furrowed.

What the hell was wrong with the man tonight?

"Her Brothel is very similar to the one that I work at, Gabe." he ignored the hand on his thigh and the one under his shirt in favour of smiling at Claire.

"Sorry about him, must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Are you sure you don't want any? I don't think I can eat this by myself and Gabe doesn't really like pizza."

----------------------
Behave yourself
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 pm

So Jean would rather take a stranger's side than his? Gabriel's smile had turned freezing by now as he turned to his lover, eyeing the woman's cleavage disapprovingly. "Vraiment? Sa robe supposeré la contraire."

He turned back to the woman, feigning interest as his hand started to creep up Jean's thigh, resting at the top of his leg. "Oh really?"

(Translation: "Really? Her dress would suggest otherwise.")
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:00 pm

"Where do you work then... Sorry, I don't think you gave me your name?" She asked the longer haired man in fake politeness.

Turning back to Jean, her smile went back to it's more flirty, yet friendly, look, rather then the over-the-top sweetness.

"It's fine, I have put up with worse then people that have gotten up the wrong side of the bed."

Her eyes flickered down to the pizza again. She really was not that hungry, but with the long haired man being rude to her...

"Well, if you insist, I will have a small slice."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:07 pm

"Et vous avez vu ce que je porte quand je suis décapage?" he challenged.

Again, he ignored his lover's wandering hand.

"I apologise for him, anyway. He's being a pig tonight." He picked up a slice of pizza and grinned at the woman. "Bon appétit," he said as he bit into the slice.

-----------------------
And you've seen what I wear when I'm stripping?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:24 pm

"Mais elle ne décapage pas ce moment." he retorted.

He had envisaged a nice, romantic evening with just him and Jean. Not with him, Jean and some random slut who had walked over just to hit on his lover. He turned back to the woman, smiling icily at her words, making something up. "I work at a weapon supplier's."

Maybe that would make him seem dangerous enough to shut her up. As for Jean...

Gabriel gripped his lover through his trousers hard, massaging him through the fabric. He didn't let his facial expression change, although a smirk was threatening to take over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 pm

"Thank you." She took the slice of pizza from Jean and nibbled on it, not wanting to look like some pig eating.

Raising her eyebrows, her eyes sparked with curiosity, momently forgetting her pizza she was nibbling on. "A weapon suppliers?" She darted her eyes down, and tried not to show interest in the long haired man's work.

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 pm

"Voulez-vous renoncer à l'attitude et le comportement?"

He snorted softly under his breath. Weapon supplier? Yeah fucking right. In what reality was that?

Jean-Claude swallowed a mouthful of pizza, stiffening slightly as Gabe gripped him. He fought to keep a straight face, thankfully succeeding.

He lifted his beer to his lips to take a small sip.

---------------------------
Will you give up the attitude and behave
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:57 pm

He suppressed a smirk as he felt Jean stiffen under his grip. "Non."

Flashing the woman a pseudo-friendly smile, he replied,

"Yes, it's a very interesting job. Always get some characters. Funny story, actually, the other day, we got a man coming in to try and buy a gun to shoot the man who was making a move on his wife."

Not that that was a hint or anything.

Quickly undoing his lover's belt, he slipped his hand down the man's trousers, still keeping a neutral expression as his hand met the bare flesh. His fingertips grazed over him fleetingly before wrapping around his lover's member, giving it a tight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 am

Not picking up on the hint, she glanced up at Gabriel again.

"Oh? Did he kill the man?"

She was still trying to fake her interest and try to make it sound like she was talking out of politeness, not realising the lie.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:36 am

"Scheißkerl," he muttered under his breath, eyes sliding closed as he leaned back, clenching his jaws together.

His face was completely serene.

There was no hint of a reaction to what his lover was doing to him.

"Sounds interesting, Gabe. But what you do at work really isn't dinner conversation," he murmured lowly, lifting another slice of pizza to his mouth. "Not many people like to hear about people trying to kill each other."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:54 am

He giggled under his breath, squeezing again hard, his thumb pressing into the slit of the man's erection. "Ce n'était pas très sympa." he teased.

The blond turned back to the woman with a polite smile. "My lover's right. Dead bodies are hardly topic for dinner conversation."

Unless of course, dead bodies happened at dinner. He eyed the woman thoughtfully. Maybe he could get the chef to boil her head in the lobster pot? As he continued to think violent thoughts, his hand tightened around Jean, beginning to pump him quickly, building up a fast rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:25 am

.... Lover?

Her eyes flickered between the two, only just realising their relationship. She pinked a little, embarrassed for not realising earlier.

At least that explain the long haired man's bitchiness?

He eyes focussed on Gabriel for just a second, narrowing them slightly. Though, she still felt this gave him no reason to be rude to her.

"So, how long have you two been together then?"
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:33 am

His hand shot out to thump Gabe in the chest casually as he chewed on his pizza, still holding the slice up.

Jean-Claude just knew what Gabe was thinking. "Be nice."

He gave a half grin. "Uh...A month? Can't be much longer than that; I've only been away from Korea about six weeks."

The fledgling ruffled his brown hair with a little grin. "This is our first proper date."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 1:44 am

He smiled at him innocently. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm being perfectly nice."

His eyes flashed. Nasty would be him ripping that damn woman's throat out over the table.

It infuriated him that Jean wasn't giving a decent reaction, so he shifted, subtly trying to disguise his movements as he slid his lover's trousers down to his knees, a second hand working its way under him to circle his entrance.

He smiled again at the woman, a little less icily now that she seemed to have stopped hitting on his lover.

"Yes, first date." Now that you know that, go away.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:01 am

Claire smiled at Jean, finishing off her small slice of pizza. "So, you are just a baby couple. Cute."

Getting up from her seat, still smiling, she pushed away her questions and curiosity about Korea.

"Well, I shall leave you both in peace now." She gave Jean a quick kiss on the cheek for a goodbye, continuing to ignore Gabriel.

"Thank for the pizza. And I will see you around?"

Pushing the chair back under the table, she went off to take her drunken friend home.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:10 am

He gave a little grin. Baby couple. That just about summed them up.

"You're leaving so soon?" He quite enjoyed the woman's company.

He nodded, grinning up at Claire. He would have stood but he was a little...indecent below the belt at the moment. And it didn't look like Gabe would let him fix that any time soon.

"Yeah, I'll see you - ah - around," he muttered with a small cough, cheeks pinking slightly.

He sent Gabe a withering look out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:23 am

He suppressed a growl at the kiss, forcing his mouth to keep the smile plastered over his face. It was a bit easier when he caught sight of Jean's glare. Very satisfying. "Bye-bye then!" He would have waved mockingly had his hands not been... occupied.

The blond waited for the woman to leave before turning to his lover with a soft growl, biting his ear possessively. "Now I am going to show you, and everyone else in here, that you are with me, not some dumb, big boobed tart."

Not waiting for Jean to protest, he slid under the table, taking his lover into his mouth fully as he thrust his fingers inside him hard, giving a firm suck to the head of the man's erection.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:18 am

His cheeks flushed a little darker when Gabe bit his ear.

"No here, Gabe." When the man ducked under the table, he growled warningly under his breath. "Gabe."

He jolted, biting into his lip harshly, cheeks flaming.

"Gabe!" he hissed darkly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:31 am

He smirked internally as he curled his fingers inside his lover, thrusting them deeper. There was something quite thrilling about doing this in a bar. Some possessive, primal bit of him loved being able to show Jean off like this, and make everybody know that he was his. He listened to the steps of the people going past, sucking the head of his lover's erection again harshly. This was exciting. Part of him wanted Jean to cry out, while another was worried that they would be caught.

But he wasn't going to stop now.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:49 am

"You're a bastard you know that?" he growled softly, leaning forward to rest his elbows on the table, forcing down his blush.

His eyes flickered over the people, looking as if he were people-watching.

A soft moan sounded. He lifted his beer to his lips to try and disguise it.

Damn. Damndamndamndamndamn.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 am

He tore his mouth away with a soft pop, smirking. "You're a bit of a twat yourself." he growled back lowly.

He took him back inside his mouth quickly, blunt teeth scraping gently over the sensitized flesh as he thrust a third finger inside his lover, twisting them roughly. His free hand drifted up the man's thigh to pump the base of his erection slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 am

"I learned from the best, didn't I?" he retorted.

A soft whimper escaped him as teeth scraped against him. He dropped one hand down under the table to grip Gabe's hair tightly.

"Not. here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date with Jean
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next