Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Date with Jean

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

A Date with Jean - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:14 pm

More silence.

Jean-Claude was determined to ignore his lover, no matter how difficult Gabe made it for him.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:27 pm

He dragged behind him, gazing up at the sky. Maybe time for a change of tactic? The blond grabbed his lover's hand, dragging him down a short alley, down to the beach. The moon shone a silvery dappling over the water, the sand almost white in the darkness.

"Sorry about that, but I wanted to show you this before you got too pissed off at me and went back to the mansion." he grinned, stretching out on the sand to gaze at the stars.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 pm

He sighed softly as Gabe dragged him off in a different direction.

His eyes flickered over the beach then up to the sky. He wouldn't admit it to the other vampire for fear he'd think all was forgiven for that little stunt in the bar, but it was a beautiful sight.

But, he stood at the edge of the beach, arms crossed. His eyes didn't stray from the moon.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

He noticed his lover's silence and rolled onto his front, gazing up at him.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I just can't handle it when other people touch you." he murmured softly, running his fingers through the sand.

He did feel bad about it. And he knew that he had probably overreacted. But it had been their first date and he just couldn't deal with some woman flirting with Jean then of all times. And it hadn't really helped that Jean was giving a lot of attention to her, either.

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 pm

"I'm insulted that you thought you had to assert yourself as my lover."

His eyes fell to Gabe. They were sharp, angry, hurt.

"As if you think I'd be unfaithful. Yes, I looked at her boobs; yes, I was kind do her. But I wasn't going to drag her off to the bathroom for a quick fuck."

His eyes flitted back to the moon, brows drawn together. "It really insults me that you even hinted towards that."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Gabriel felt a pang of guilt, burying his head in his arms. "It's not that I don't trust you, it was more that I didn't trust her." he mumbled into his sleeves, shifting in the sand.

He was paranoid, sometimes. After so long being alone, he really didn't want to go back to that. And sometimes, for all his jokey narcissm, he felt like he wasn't good enough for Jean. He wouldn't be surprised if Jean did leave him for a woman.

"You two just... There were things she had that I don't."

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:06 pm

"Then you should have told me; not given off-hand insults in a language she couldn't understand."

He turned his eyes back to Gabe. "Next time someone's around and you don't want them to be, tell me. Don't wear away at me and show me up like that."

More often than not he'd make an excuse and leave whoever it was if it was upsetting someone.

"You have things that she doesn't have, too, y'know. It goes both ways."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:31 pm

"I'm sorry." he mumbled, his voice muffled in his sleeve.

That was a hard thing for him to say. He was naturally very childish, and "sorry" was a word that he was unfamiliar with. But it was important now. He probably wouldn't have said that word to anyone else, ever. But Jean was different from everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 pm

He sighed and sat down next to Gabe.

He laid a hand on his head, fingers threading through the long hair that he loved. "It's okay."

Jean-Claude gave Gabe's hair a little tug. "I'm still holding you to fucking me tonight, I hope you know."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:05 pm

He let out a surprised moan at the tug to his hair, lifting his head to gaze at his lover with wide eyes.

Gabriel hadn't expected Jean to want to after that argument. Not that he was complaining, but... it was unexpected. He sat up, stroking his lover's cheek gently.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:08 pm

He leaned into the gentle touch with a small smile. "I love you, too."

The German leaned forwards to kiss his lover, lips lingering for a few moments afterwards.

"I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Gabriel kissed him back tenderly, hand running through the man's hair gently before pulling back, resting their foreheads together.

"Here?" he asked cautiously, eyes wary.

After the argument over the pub, he had assumed that public places were a no-go. Jean's behaviour was really starting to confuse him. But he didn't really mind all that much. It was just a bit odd when they were rowing one minute, and the next Jean was asking him to fuck him.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 pm

"If you can convince me to."

Jean-Claude leaned forwards to nip at his lover's lower lip before bowing his head to bite at a nipple through his lover's shirt.

And then he stood and began walking down the beach as if he had done nothing.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:06 am

He let out a choked gasp, squirming softly. A whine escaped him as his lover pulled back and walked away, getting to his feet.

He walked after him, wrestling him back down to the sand playfully so that he was straddling him, hands on either side of the man's head. Blunt teeth nipped teasingly at the other vampire's ear, a tongue running along the shell.

"Got you." he breathed.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:15 am

One leg hooked around Gabe's hip.

He flipped them and leaned down to press a kiss to Gabe's lips. "Have you?" he purred softly.

He pushed himself to his feet again and bound a few metres down the beach before slowing to a walk again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:38 am

He pouted, climbing to his feet. Maybe time for a new approach. Running ahead of Jean, he slowed to a walking pace. He peeled off his shirt slowly, swinging his hair over his shoulder to show off the swaying movements of his hips and back, the moving muscles shining in the dim light.

The blond turned, flashing his lover a teasing glance as he slipped his trousers off his legs, letting them fall onto the sand slowly, leaving him naked. He sauntered back over to his lover with a purr, hooking his arms around the man's neck to grind into him, nudging a leg between his.

"Please, Jean... I want you."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:47 am

He moaned softly, arms sliding around Gabe's waist as his legs shuffled apart slightly.

The fledgling leaned up to kiss his lover roughly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:55 am

He kissed back eagerly, coaxing his lover down to the sand, rolling on top of him with a purr. "You're wearing too much."

His hands slipped across the man's chest, pulling off his shirt, nipping and kissing the newly exposed skin of his neck and shoulders as his hands slid underneath the tank top, pinching a nipple lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:02 am

His arms curled around his lover's neck as he was lower to the sand.

"Fix it, then," he murmured.

He mewled softly, helping with the removal of his shirt, then arching into the pinch of his nipple.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:59 am

He kissed him tenderly, one hand stroking the side of his neck as he lapped along his lover's lower lip, pulling away to slip his tank top off before kissing him again. His hands smoothed over the planes of the man's chest, drawing teasing circles around the nipples, fingertips pressing down gently.

He smiled into his lover's mouth, giggling softly as a thought struck him.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:04 am

Jean-Claude purred into the kiss.

He sat up enough to be able to slide the tank top off before falling back against the sand, staring up at his lover through heavily lidded blue eyes.

"What're you thinking?" he murmured when his lover giggled.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 am

"That this is a lot more romantic than the bar." he teased, dropping a playful peck to his lover's mouth again.

His hand stroked through the dark strands of hair as he gazed down at him, taking in every feature, every freckle of his lover's face. He kissed him again tenderly, hand sliding down to brush a strand of hair away from the man's face, fingertips trailing up his jawbone.

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:46 am

"Sex on the beach."

His lip twitched. "I'm used to handing them out in highball glasses, not in my birthday suit."

He grinned, leaning up to kiss his lover roughly, tugging his blond hair. "I'm not complaining much, though. Fuck me."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:04 am

He chuckled softly into the man's mouth, groaning as hands tugged at his hair. Kissing back eagerly, his hands slid down his lover's body, working the button of his shorts open slowly. He slid them off Jean's hips, throwing them behind him carelessly onto the sand. His tongue swiped around a nipple teasingly, one hand slipping down his lover's body to stroke him.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:57 am

He purred lowly, lifting his hips to help the man remove his jeans.

A quiet mewl escaped him when the tongue swiped over his skin and the hand stroked him, arching up into both touches, gripping his lover's hair tightly.

"Mmm, Gabe..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date with Jean   A Date with Jean - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Date with Jean
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next