Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Out of the box. (Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Alexander yawned slightly and stretched before answering. "yes your story"
He was interested in this vampire, she was different.

"Alexis...why does that name sound familiar?" he had heard the name before but he couldnt remember where from or how long ago.

"my name is Alexander Drago, its a pleasure to meet you".ok it was a half lie, he was glad that he had met her but pleasure wasnt the right word.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:21 pm

She lay back on the carpet and shrugged.
"You understand that Taylor is a bounty hunter?
I got bored a 150 years ago and decided to eat a few towns, she got sent after me.

I since been told that there was quite a pretty price on my head.
As you can see, she was not able to kill me, but instead locked me inside a coffin for the last hundred years with the assistance of a priest."
She recalled the tale with indifference.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Alexander nodded as he took in the new information. so sparrow is a bounty hunter? interesting.
the rest of the story was a bore to him but the eat a town was amuzing to him.

"locked in a coffin for 100 years? ouch that must have messed you up a bit" by that he was refering physically to her, mentally he could not care less nore could he really say much.

"interesting, and im guessing that you came here for revenge? or to recouperate?" he had now gone back to reading his book while listening.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:58 pm

Alexis chuckled softly and examined her still young hands.
"It did, took my body a lot of feeding to repair, my eyes however my stay this way forever, I don't mind much though."

She replied, glancing over at him for a moment, her eyes were dark crimson, which was normal for a vampire, however the whites of her eyes had turned jet black due to the pure darkness for that extended period of time.

"I came here to bring her to her knees, to torment and condemn."
Her voice remained calm despite how hateful her words were.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:05 am

Alexander looked up at the chuckle to see her examining her hands. in retrospect she was quite pretty except for the obviously dark aura around her.
"another village or two i presume" he said with a slightly sadistic but quick laugh.

He met her eyes for a split second and smiled as she glanced, trying to discern what she would do next. her eyes dark ment nothing to Alex just a victim of circumstance.

"seems like your doing a good job so far, do me a favour? make her beg." a now obvious sadisitc smile on his face now covered by the book.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:11 am

She replied with a nod.
"Just a few villages, simply my payment for staying put for so long, I wonder if it torments her knowing that those people died because of her..."

Alexis let out a giggle, covering her mouth as she did so.
"Have you not seen the state of her?
She can barely walk and I have not even laid a single finger on her yet!"
The girl lay back in glee, a grin spread across her face.

"Once I am no longer bound I will destroy everything that woman holds dear,
she will plead at my feet and her demise will be a slow and painful one."

One of her dainty hands ran over her mouth, grazing against her fangs softly.
"My fangs will be the last thing that wench ever feels."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:22 am

Alexander grinned at the irony of the situation. "Sparrow tries to up hold he morals of no salvery or imprisonment and yet condems a vampire to a box? hypocrit if i ever saw one." and he had seen a lot of them.

Alexander also laughed "oh yes indeed i have, i bet shes gone running for the garden, thats the downside to elves, they are all too involved with nature. they cannot live without it which makes them weak." Alex scratched his left arm.

Alexander finished reading the book and stood up and walked over to her and the fire. "why need to lift a finger at all? you say you will destroy she holds dear? why not start by removing her haven? why not burn the forrest?" with this comment Alexander stuck his hand into the fire and pulled out a flame shaped as a tree burning.

Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:32 am

Alexis sat up on her knees, leaning in the view the tiny burning tree.
She giggle softly, quickly flicking her finger through the flame.

"Oh how delightful!"
Her face lit up in happiness at the idea.
"I am afraid that would not be a good idea though, Taylor likes to hide behind her precious Elders, if I burned the forest down she would get them involved, she refuses to inform them about me because the stubborn little thing wants to kill me by her own hands."

A grin spread across her face as she remembered the bound.
"I fear you may be on the receiving end on her wrath now too, after that comment."
She added with a chuckle,
"She can hear what I hear, feel what I feel because of this lovely little rune she has place upon me."
She explained, moving the collar of her shirt down slightly so the symbol on her chest was slightly visible, a rune drawn in Taylor's own blood.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:06 am

Alexander smiled and slowly manipulated the tree to seem as it were buring to the ground slowly as she passed her hand through it.

Alexander frowned "yes most of the elders are quite tiresome, hmm yes she is very stobborn and arrogent. i forsee that being her downfall in the end."
Alexander chuckled at the comment and smiled watching her expose part of the rune. the magic was clear and part of Alex had seen it before. "so she can hear us at all times? hello sparrow!!" he laughed "she really doesnt want you out of her sight now does she?" he brought a finger close to the rune. "may I?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 am

"She hears everything and feels everything, I found that out pretty quickly and started using it against her.
That's why she has not been sleeping at all, or eating, she is an elf, she is not use to our bloodlust and the images from my self-conscious torment her mentally."

She responded with a chuckle.
"If I hunger for blood, so does she, I can only imagine how that would feel for a creature of life instead of a creature of death like us vampires."

She stared down at his hand and smirked softly.
"You may..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 am

Alexander smiled at a thought he had just had. " then send her images of everyone, all that she has not allied with showing conspiricies? make her paranoid" he smiled at this a bit longer.

He placed two fingers on the rune and began tracing it, warming it slightly before taking his hand away.
"hmmm so she found a very strong priest? i presume hes dead now?"he scratched his arm again.
"this rune... it has other effects?" this question was more for confirmation than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 am

while in her slumber in the forest (read i need your helpd drago XD), Taylor jerked in her sleep as Drago touched the bond

in that instant, she saw everything in his mind and his intent

the cur!

suddenly, with just that touch, she had a brief connection with said vampire she could exploit and grinned in her sleep.

drago!!!! how dare you ally yourself with her!!! you have no idea what this would lead to should she win!!! how about i show you what it's like to ally with someone against me!!!

at that, she began tearing into and through his mind, having full access to everything from the stuff on demons, to the pain of being bound with one

she dredged up those memories and danced around them, an image of herself lacing through them as she grinned a drin much darker than even Alexis could muster.

tell me boy....you think you can survive suffering your drastic past again?

she began tearing and warping his memories, making him feel physical pain all over again ten times worse from his binding as she cut into the memory of him being bound, tearing at his skin and leaving deep gashes ebfore the memeory whirled away to revel a girl from his past that she knew he held dear to her heart

or how about this?

she then walked behind the girl and wrapped her hands around the girl's neck and head, snapping it and tore into the body

the memory whirled away yet again and reveled someone else called Valora Morgenstern

this one is important as well? yes? well, lets see you break her again...but this time not mentally *dark chuckle*

suddenly, the image of Taylor morphed into the image of Alexander Drago and 'he' grinned wickedly

walking up to the mentally broken Valora, 'he began mutilating her in everyway possible, planting it in the real one's mind that it really was him who did this

'he' tore her up and ripped into her, making blood splash everywhere as 'he' laughed maniacly

YOU ENJOYED THIS DRAGO! YOUR ENJOYED EVERY MOMENT OF TEARING INTO THIS WOMAN!!! NOW RELIVE IT!!

'he' laughed one more time, finally reducing the valora woman to nothing more but a bloodied corps before the memory whisked away

there stood Taylor once again with a blank expression and pitch black eyes

you may hate me....but i hate you as well......also, don't make the mistake of siding against me.....or i will destroy you.....wit pure pleasure. you and Alexis aren't the only ones that are sadistic creature.

at that, she lost the connection and faded away from his mind
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:45 am

Alexis winced as he touched the rune, the pain that seared from the marking obviously indicated that Taylor was not pleased about him touching the mark.

She looked to him, not knowing what had just occurred.
"It does have other effects."
She said, looking him over slightly for signs of discomfort .
"It binds my powers, until it fades I can not use my abilities.
I don't know much about the priest, though yes, he is dead now."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:02 am

(OOC: my god that was fun to read rofl xD i forgot it was you Very Happy)

Alexander nooded then then suddenly cursed "oh...shit...this...is guna hurt"with this Alexander crumbled to his knees, clutching his head and shaking it.
his left arm glowing brightly.

BOY?!!! WE ARE ONE HERE!!! the voice distorted within him and an amalgamation of both Alexander and his demon. he saw his memories or his perception of his memories become nightmares, the nightmares he once had and never wanted to again. reliving it all, the battles, the scars and then the binding for being different, for not being pure.

Alexanders body started to writh on the floor infront of Alexis as his memories trapped his mind.

and then suddenly hev was standing, staring at Elizabeth, so beautiful and kind and loving. the reason he went through it all. he saw sparrow walk up and he yelled DONT TOUCH HER!!! OR SO HELP ME!!!but he could not move only watch as she ripped her apart.
Alexanders worst fear relived again... he fell to his knees...feeling dispair once more.
after he looked up again to see another, the one he had hurt and yet helped. Valora and watch as sparrow morphed into him, but not him. not truely him something was missing.
he saw her torn up and laugh. this was when he started laughing too.

you right...i did enjoy it... WE enjoyed it.
you believe this will break me? my reasons for this are clear to you....he stood up and smiled AND I WOULD RELIVE THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN TO SEE HER FACE!!!he laughed as she spoke for the last time and faded.

his eyes opened and saw the tears on his face. but couldnt not move his own body....shit.

Alexanders body got up his eyes different and mean. it turned to Alexis and Laughed.

(underline and italics are in mind)
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:11 am

Alexis tilted her head, watching the man writhe on the floor.
"Hmm...."
She hummed, watching him in pain, Taylor was definitely not happy, not at all.
She did not feel pity for the man, it was indeed his own choice to touch the rune, it was doubtful that she felt pity for anyone.

She sat back up on the couch, her legs swinging mindlessly as she watched his body twitch on the floor.
She smiled as he stood up again, though she suspected that it was not the man she was previously talking to. The eyes, they looked different.

She tilted her head and looked at the man, who ever he was.
"Hello there."
She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 pm

Hellsing smirked. "If I do wanted to kill you, why am I telling you about my powers as soon as I warned you ? First thing to think about. Second, do you really think I'm quite fond of this.... Taylor ? "He commented calmly. He opened his book once more. he didn't need the vampire's trust. He just thought that they have a lot in common. Sealed in a coffin for a few hundred years by those lowly vampire hunters. Traitors should not exist...

" I do not belong to nobody.I have some of my private plans to deal with that Elf as well... "This time, he was speaking in a very deep tone, but not angry one.He pointed at his neck, no pain, no scars, but only he felt something there.He remembered something when he was four. He made a little contract. A childish one too.

Suddenly he smiled."Trust me, or not to trust me, it will brings you different benefits..."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Alexis scoffed quietly folding her dainty arms across her chest. If it wasn't for the dark aura that spun around her she would seem utterly harmless, a perfect deception.

"There is no one in this world that I trust, Hellsing.
And I have found it has so far served me well."

She did enjoy this mans company, he was tormented and grudging, just like her. But the simple fact that he had even had the slightest bit of contact with Taylor didn't sit well with Alexis. Once Taylor was dead an buried she could consider having him as a companion.

"Different benefits? What would I gain from trusting you exactly?"
She looked up to him, her eyes half hidden by her silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Hellsing smirked. He was quite proud for some reason. there IS somebody that has the same feeling with him. Distrust. "Cograds." It is all he said. More on the reading book. "Read my mind for once, and you'll know. " He ordered. He was to lazy to describe the plans verbally. The Elf is not stupid.

"I am planning to kill the elf. If you could trust me, We could kill the elf together. If you do not trust me, I have no choice but to follow the elf for now. She may asked me to kill you, like she planned for once and I will still be following her to kill her.If you choose not to trust me, I will leave. By this distrust, I have given you a spread of plan that the elf wanted to kill you. You get what you wanted."

To tell the truth, he didn't know both the Elf or the vampire's power. He was going towards his goal and his goal only. he will play by the rules, until he finds a loophole.

"I am a traitor. You might not know how I will betray you as well."He smirked. "For now, you can either let me make use of you (and the other way around), or part right away..."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Alexis lay back on the chair and delved into the mans mind,
Reading another persons thought was the only way that she could communicate with someone without Taylor hearing, her mind was so clouded by insanity that her mind was unreadable.

Alexis giggled and smiled at the man.
"A comrade who might betray me, an untrustworthy friend."
She loved the thought, they would only be comrades as long as they were of use to each other, mutual benefits, she liked the idea of that.

"In that case."
She replied sweetly with a chuckle.
"I would ask you to stay by my side, Hellsing."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:25 pm

"Good." Hellsing commented slightly. If it was preference, he choose Alexis better than Taylor, but he kept that hidden. He might have to use whatever he got to do what he wanted. Starting with this vampire...

"I do not say that I will be your leader or you underling. You do whatever you want and I'll do whatever I want. Since our goal was probably the same for now, I'll cooperate with you, Alexis Rozen. After we're finished, then we'll talk. For now, I trust you as my tovarish.. My comrade."

Hellsing closed his eyes. He didn't care if the vampire was mad or insane altogether. He had experienced worse than dealing with madmen. "I do not need proof of comrade, if you wanted proof, you may ask me anything... " It was a bargain. Just like how his family used to work with the vampire hunters, bounty hunters and so on. He usually didn't need money to make things work. Gems and jewels are not worth for a vampire. He usually likes to collect books or swords instead. Nevertheless the price.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Alexis nodded and gave a slight giggle in agreement.

"I look forward to our partnership, Hellsing Guilliaume.
I'll ask nothing more of you, for now but if you want anything, don't be afraid to ask."

She replied with a chuckle, moving back over to sit next to the man.
She leaned forward, picking up the flower he had made once again, examining it closely.

It really was a wonderful power to have and the flower gave off the sweetest of scents, the scent of Hellsing's blood.
Out of pure curiosity she gave one of the flowers petals a gentle lick, the taste was faint, but just as sweet as the scent.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:01 pm

Hellsing shrugged. "It's a dead blood. don't drink it too much... " he commented. He certainly did not want his comrade to die because of blood poisoning.

He looked away.Now wondering some ways to collect his weapons. First and second are his Rapier and Estoc. There's a third weapon, fourth and fifth. Sixth was his blood manipulation ability and seventh was his dark element. It was numbered by How long has he mastered it. He dislikes the third,fourth and fifth. it always meant that he is really fighting if he uses it.

"May I ask your ability ? If I could combine it, that would be best. "
He showed his rapier. "This was not used to kill an elf. It can't... "

It was made by silver and a rare gem that could injure a vampire. he was a vampire hunter, not a bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Alexis chuckled and placed the flower back onto the table.
"Dead blood doesn't effect me much, never has.
My ability?"
She questioned, tilting her head to the side.
"My abilities have been locked away for now, my this damned rune that Taylor has placed upon me."

She replied, moving the collar away from her neck slightly to reveal a symbol that was burned into her chest, drawn with the blood of Taylor.

"Once it is gone I will have my powers back, that's the reason I have not gone after her yet, even in her weakened state.
As far as weapons go though, I use a scythe. It's embedded with dark magic so it will have no problem slicing through that damned elf."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:31 pm

Hellsing sighed. "That will do very fine..." He did not care for abilities actually. Everything could be at a god use. At least this vampire is. He listened to what Alexis has to say, her story. Sealed, just like him, but with blood. From her experience, he recalled his memories as well.

Caught when vulnerable, outnumbered, sealed into a coffin. His memories was taken so he could not avenge anyone. They're probably dead too. He was still thinking how to live his life. He didn't need o stay in the darkness, but he couldn't forgive and forget. That is human, he is not.

"Dark abilities, dark magic, we're a kind,then. I use dark magic as well. In simple terms, it mirrors an image of a scythe. I rarely use it that way. I combine it with blood control to give it power. My eye is the problem. The heterochrome indicates my power lever. If it turned blue, it means I released my powers, to fight."He chuckled. it has been a long time since he had a friendly chat with a fellow comrade. It's been very long indeed.

"I could not undo your seal.That's for sure..."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Alexis chuckled.
"The seal can not be undone, hell knows I have tried, though I do think it is slowly fading."

She said, looking down at the rune, it did seem to have healed slightly, a grin spread across her face. Taylor was asleep and she was slowly becoming free, what a pleasant wake up call that would be for the elf.

"Weapons aside I do have the ability to transform, or, I will have the ability to transform again once I seal is broken."

She squirmed slightly in her seat as her stomach let out an audible grumble, it had been a while since she had fed and it would seem her body was not pleased about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of the box. (Anyone)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library-
Jump to: