Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Out of the box. (Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Out of the box. (Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 pm

Alexis lay, propped up on her elbow upon a settee, gazing into the fireplace, her eyes seemed focused, as if studying some invisible text intently.
The woman had long since lost her mind, a mind that was now plagued with the whispers of beings that could not be seen by others.

Constantly, in her mind the shadows which dwelled in every corner of the room darted around mockingly, a phantom that always seemed to evade her gaze.
She was a Malkavian after all, a clan that faced possible extinction at the hands of other immortal beings, the Malkavian's were just too dangerous to continue existing.

The Malkavian's suffered from a specific flaw, in this case, they are incurably insane. However, Alexis believed her insanity to be a strength rather than a weakness.
Despite her insanity, or perhaps because of it, she had the ability to glimpse the future.

The voices warned her of things that she could not know about alone.
"Asculta la cele nebune."
She muttered to herself happily, letting out a sigh and rolling onto her back to observe the ceiling.

----------------------------
Translation: "Listen to the mad ones."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Moe hummed softly to herself as she strolled through the large halls of the mansion to reach the library.

She had read through the few book she had been able to take with her already and she was looking for more material to get her hands on.

Where better to go than a library full of books of all types?

She smiled a the other occupant in the library as she passed her, heading to the fiction section. "Good evening."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:01 pm

"All day staring at the ceiling, making friends with shadows on my wall, all night hearing voices telling me that I should get some sleep."

Alexis rolled onto her side, her eyes landing on the little miss.
". .but I've learned since then that it's rude. ."
She muttered to herself quietly, her chin propped up on her hands, her head was swarming with the voices that told her this one was closely connected to Sparrow.

She sat up and looked to the girl warmly,
"Hello there, my name is Alexis."
She could not help but stare at the girl, her aura was so conflicted, so much drama surrounded her yet she remained positive, so many had wronged her yet she smiled when other would be crying.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:18 pm

She turned and bowed at the other woman. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Alexis-san."

The girl rose from her bow and smiled brightly at the woman, eyes meeting Alexis'.

What an interesting colour.

The eyes didn't freak her out like they should have done. They were just an odd colour. It didn't make the woman scary or dangerous. It just made her look different from others.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:26 pm

"Will you honor me with your name?"
She asked as she tilted her head to the side.

Her eyes were wide and shone in the light of the fireplace, she had purposefully decided to reside in the library for the night to avoid another run-in with Sparrow.
She did not have the patience tonight to deal with her without tearing apart the mansion.

This one was something she had not encountered before, a lycan and elf cross, very odd indeed though not completely unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:29 am

"Oh, I'm sorry." She bowed apologetically, cheeks flaming red in embarrassment.

She had been getting very lax with her disciplines and manners while in the mansion. This was the second time she had forgotten to introduce herself.

"Takahashi Moe."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:59 am

Alexis giggled and shook her head.
"No need to say sorry! Thing like that slip my mind all the time."

On the outside Alexis looked completely normal, sweet even, her eyes were oddly coloured from those years in the dark but other than that she looked harmless.
Though her mind was a much more sinister place.

"Moe it is a pleasure to meet you."

The smell of Sparrow is all over you, what are you to her.
Hurting you would directly hurt her...no we mustn't, they are waiting for us to stuff up, we must be patient and mend so that we can fight...but I want to fight now, I've waited enough 100 years in a pine box is enough waiting!! We must be calm and be patient....

Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 8:51 pm

"Thank you," she muttered with a sheepish smile as she straightened from the bow.

The girl fiddled with her skirts, straightening them out to flow around her legs, head bowed slightly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Alexis-san."

Her tongue darted over her lip as she looked around the library subtly. "Are...you here for a particular reason?" she asked quietly after a few moments of quiet.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:56 pm

"Here in the library or here in the Mansion?"
She asked with a grin as moved closer to the fireplace to warm herself despite the fact that she no longer felt the cold.

"The answer to both is sanctuary.
I just needed a little time to rest in a quiet place. Though the evening is mine now so I reside in this room to enjoy the atmosphere, so different to what I have grown use to."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:43 am

"The Library. I have no right to pry into why you came to the mansion."

Asking people outright why they decided to come here without knowing them was rude in her books. Moe wasn't rude. She had been taught not to be.

She bowed again, hands clasped together in front of her. "I'm sorry for interrupting your peace. I can leave if you want. I'll come back another time."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:49 am

"I find having company a true rarity, you are the second person I have talked to in the last hundred years."

She said with a soft giggle, it was true, a hundred years of solitude, though she had seen many people of late they had been her meals and she made a habit of not conversing with her food.

"You are more than welcome to stay unless you are otherwise occupied."
She added, glancing at the girls pile of books.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:53 am

She looked at the woman with wide eyes.

A hundred years...?

"That must have been lonely." Immediately, she slapped herself mentally. Of course it was lonely, Moe. Stop stating the obvious.

Her eyes fell to the books. "No, I'm free. It's just a little research I'm doing to help a friend. I can do it later."

The girl smiled brightly as she abandoned the books and took a seat next to the girl, folding her hands in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:02 am

"Lonely...?"
The word seemed to almost confuse her.
"No not lonely." She added shaking her head softly.
"I spent most of that time sleeping so I didn't get the chance to miss companionship."
She added with a smile as the girl sat down next to her, it was even more rare that someone would willingly be so close to her, though with the seal blazing across her chest and the post-slumber state she was in her aura was weak enough not to be considered threatening.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:08 am

Sleeping for most of a hundred years? That sounded... "Boring."

Realising she had said that aloud, her hand flew up to her mouth. "I'm sorry," she muttered, looking down at her lap, cheeks slightly pink in embarrassment

She truly was getting lax with her disciplines if she had just muttered something out loud instead of thinking it.

"You don't have to worry about a lack of companionship here. There are a lot of nice people in Cacciatori Di Sangue."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:13 am

Alexis giggled as she watching Moe correct herself.
"I suppose it was boring, I suspect time would have gone faster if I was able to dream."

Inwardly Alexis screwed up her nose a lot of nice people, being pleasant with other beings hardly interested her.
Though of course she would play nice until she finished what she came here to accomplish.

Her outward appearance showed the same mannerisms that were the social norms, she smiled warmly.

"I look forward to meeting some more of them, i must catch up on all the social interaction that I missed out on."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:19 am

She smiled brightly.

"I can introduce you to some of them. My Baba and Grandaddy are nice people."

Who else could she introduce her to? "My Uncle's nice at times. And Zeke, too. Hmm... You could meet my sister, Taylor-san."

Would the woman get along with Taylor, though? It took a lot of patience to tolerate and befriend the elf.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:24 am

Meet my sister, they're sisters, close enough to be considered such, Taylor has grown attached to someone, a weakness.....

Alexis' mind reamed with horrific images of using this girl to get to Taylor if they indeed were so close.

"I am yet to meet and Elder here, I feel I should make a proper introduction to at least one, if not all of them."
She muttered.
"I would love to meet your family if they are indeed as pleasant company as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:33 am

She grinned. "Grandaddy's an Elder. And his ex-mate is also an Elder."

Aodh had explained all of this to her when they had gone out to Catania together that first morning after they reunited.

A small blush dusted her cheeks at the compliment but she smiled nonetheless. "I can try and introduce you to them all."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 am

Alexis smiled warmly.
"I would find that most agreeable."
She replied, clasping her hands together against her chest.
"I feel rude residing in a house that I have not acquainted myself with the owners.
I hope they would not disagree with a meeting at night, due to my....situation."
She added with a chuckle, though her family were obviously not nightlings and would most likely be asleep during the hours that she stirred.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:45 am

She shook her head. "No, that's fine. Grandaddy and Baba keep to vampiric times. They'll have no problem with meeting you at night."

Her tongue ran over her lower lip. "It's Uncle Aodh, Zeke and Taylor I'm not too sure about... Uncle Aodh is strictly diurnal so it'll take a lot to convince him to meet you."

She smiled brightly. "And I don't mind what time I'm up, so we can talk whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:54 am

"Well that is fortunate isn't it."
She said with a smile and nodded softly.

"In that case I would like to meet them as soon as it is convenient for them.
I find my nights completely free for the time being."

Alexis reclined in the chair slightly, bringing her feet up and wrapping her arms around her knees.
"I think I am going to make friends here very quickly."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:05 am

"I'll see if I can find Baba and Grandaddy later, then. I think they'll enjoy meeting you."

She smiled brightly, eyes sliding closed. "You're a very nice person Alexis-san."

The girl turned her gaze to the fireplace after a moment, her smile much softer. "That's good. A life without friends isn't very pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:13 am

She giggled softly and a small blush spread across her cheeks.
"I am glad you think so Moe, truth be told I was very nervous about coming here.
I have been away from people for so long that it made me wonder how the world had changed and whether or not I would be accepted."

She replied, running her hand through the shorter part of her hair.

"Truer words were never spoken, everyone needs a companion that they can trust.
What's the point of immortality if you spend all your life being alone."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:17 am

"The world has changed a lot in the last century." She smiled again. "But for the better for the most part. The world is accepting many people they hadn't done previously."

Moe nodded gently.

Yes, life was almost meaningless when you had no one to trust or befriend.

"Perhaps we can be friends in the future, ne?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:24 am

Alexis offered her a smile and a nod.
"I would like that Moe."

She had never had a friend before.
And she did not intend to start now.
She could have companionship when Taylor lay dead and bloody at her feet.
Until then everyone else was simply a pawn in her game, an object that could be used to ensure her victory.

"The world has changed, though it is a shame that so many things have stayed the same."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of the box. (Anyone)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library-
Jump to: