Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Out of the box. (Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 2:54 am

He nodded with a soft sigh. "Yes, it's a shame some things haven't changed."

There was a lot of bad in the world that Moe wished would have stopped; things that have been going on for centuries.

Beating people, starvation, poverty.

Things that could be helped but no one rose to help with.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 am

"But still, best look at the bright side and the things that have changed.
When I went into my slumber there was no way a place like this would have existed.
Blood feuds ran deep in every species, it was everyone for themselves.
I must say I was utterly shocked when I heard of a coven where four different immortal species lived side by side, simply fascinating."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 3:10 am

"It still doesn't happen often."

She shifted, curling her legs up onto the couch under her.

"Lycan and Elves still hate each other to insane degrees." She curled her arms around herself with a soft sigh.

"I'm surprised there haven't been a lot of fights between them yet."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 10:35 pm

"That is understandable, there has always been bad blood between elves and lycans.
Even before the slavery started, messy business that was indeed.
Of every immortal species I believe that lycans were given the short straw."

She said with a slight chuckle. Alexis had once owned a lycan servant, a gruff boy, so full of rage and hatred directed purely at her, he was one of the few she was fond of.
He despised her, and she loved it, oh how she tormented that boy.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:06 am

Hellsing walked into the library to return and borrow some more books. Never thought the library would be crowded by people. is this really A library ? He thought it would be surprisingly quiet but no...

He hated noises and he always tried to avoid attention every time he is in the mansion. He will not and never wanted to be the type to stand out since he will make lots of enemies.

Two woman and that's all...

He thought about taking some book near them. Hoping they would not dare to event talk to him. He is in such foul mood. Too foul to even talk anymore. One hit, and he would took his rapier. A bloodbath didn't seem really nice.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:42 am

Alexis sensed the mans aura before she saw or heard him.
Anger and hatred rolled off of him like waves, Alexis could not help but chukle inwardly, she liked him already.

Such power and dignity unhampered by pleasantries

She spoke to the mans mind without opening her lips.
She turned and smiled toward him, it was not a girly warm smile but one that held far more meaning.
She shared his hatred of people, he was a vampire after her own heart.

She chuckled softly and lay back in her chair, toying with the stocking that clad her legs.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Nicely done. Hellsing commented slightly. Finally, there is ONE that even considering his mood. He really appreciate that... in a way. He disliked the fact that she could speak to his mind though. Some things like that are considered annoying. His mood was getting better, he was pleased by the woman.

He turned to see the woman. The one with the slight smile he had never seen before. Maybe she was new, or he was new. He didn't realy care much.

He looked at the list of books he is interested to read. Quite a few... and hard to find. He decided to go along and took some for a while. Then a little deep smile to the vampire. He decided not to say a word.

"If you could read my mind,don't. Unless there's something you wanted from me. I know the types of you which knows what I wanted. Now I will ask you a favor to tell me what do you want. "
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:52 pm

"I can not read your mind, Sir, unless of course the thought is meant for me to hear."

She chuckled softly and met his gaze, her eyes were dark crimson and the whites of her eyes had since turned black.
Eyes like these were a rarity found only on those who had spent centuries in pure darkness.

"Don't misread my intentions, there is nothing I want that you can provide."

That was not entirely true, she was hungry, the blood bags and tablets provided here did nothing to quell her bloodlust. She wanted it fresh, from the source but if she were to head to town to hunt she was sure that Taylor would follow her every step. She sighed softly and rested her head on the arm of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Her lip twitched and she gave a little sigh. "They were. It's really not fair on them." Moe at least had some form of escape from the hatred towards Lycan. Most species liked Elves. They'd treat her better than the average Lycan because she was part Elf. Everyone but the Elves, of course. They treated her worse for tainting their perfect blood.

She looked up, head cocking to the side. A vampire. Male.

She bowed respectfully to the man when he turned his gaze onto them. "Good evening," she murmured.

And then she straightened up and just sat, waiting to be called upon.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 pm

"Nobody talks to me without any intentions. At least they wanted someone to talk to for a reason... " He sighed. Looking for the books he wanted to read and returning them is quite a hard thing to do. There's so many Latin books he ought to read but it must be translated properly for a chance. It's a bit annoying to find the translated ones...

The other vampire seems to introduce her to Hellsing as well. By the looks, she looked like a Japanese.Just a little feeling that she is.

"Konbawa... "
He smiled. Gazing at the young lady. She could see her pure eyes,beautiful, but Hellsing hated his hair. So many people has the same color as he is. He should re-color his hair soon. It's getting annoying...
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 pm

The girl looked up at the Japanese reply, green eyes bright.

He knew Japanese?

Her face broke out into a large smile.

"Konbawa! Hajimemashite. Watashi no namae wa Takahashi Moe desu. Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu." She bowed again, pigtails bouncing with the movement.

-----------------------
Good Evening! Nice to meet you. My name is Moe Takahashi. Please be kind to me.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:18 pm

Taylor rubbed her forehead, feeling it throb painfully after the latest personality shift before with moe

she sighed heavily, deciding she needed to head to somewhere quiet

the library came to muind

sighing yet again and still rubbing her forehead, she pushed open the doors and looked up

she nearly had a heart attack

Taylor could have sowrn that her heart decided beating was too much work for a little while and took a break along with her lungs

quickly trying to regain her composure, she walked in calmly, trying not to freak out at the fact THAT MOE WAS TALKING TO THE MOST DANGEROUS VAMPIRE TAYLOR HAD EVER COME ACROSS AND A JUST ABOUT NON-HOSTILE VAMPIRE SHE HAD JUST PULLED INTO HER BOUNTY GROUP!!!!!!!!

she coughed a few times and rubbed her head as it began throbbing again, the scents of Alexis filling her senses as she tried to calm her instincts to destroy the creature

there were witnesses there

she walked over to moe and sat next to the girl silently, closing her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest after putting a cigarette between her lips, but not lighting it due to the fire hazard

idly, she let her sesnse range out so she was then hyper aware of her suroundings and any possible action

out of politness (or Moe would rebuke her) she nodded her greetings to hellsing and..ugh...Alexis, and smiled a touch at moe, eyes still closed and the circles from lack of sleep visible
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Alexis giggled softly seeing Taylor enter the room, a smirk twitched at the edges of her lips.
"Hello there."
She almost sang her words, sitting up and laying her hands in her lap.
Inwardly she was laughing at the fact that she was sitting so closely to Taylor's "sister."

She turned back to Hellsing and smiled.
"Companionship maybe, besides the women sitting next to me, you are the only person I have seen in one hundred year. Unless..."
She pause, grinning, flashing her teeth.
"You don't mind me having a little nip at your neck."
She spoke directly into his mind, sweeping some hair from her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Taylor shivered deep as the woman spoke, but otherwise kept her eyes clsoed as she concentrated on her surroundings and staied close to moe

this woman wouldn't get any where near Moe

she longed to ask what moe had said, but she coudln't come up with a legit reason to ask without telling her everything...and she couldn't do that as it would put her in danger, and then Zeke would kill her for putting moe in even more danger than she already has

she couldn't have that

instead, she opebed one eye to look at Alexis, and nodded her headm, trying to be civil

evening was all she said

however, she sounded like hell, her throat dry and scratchy like she hadn't drank any water in so long...and she also looked a little thinner and lighterm, as iff she hadn't eaten properly for a while

she needed real rest,.....but it wasn't Corbett that was stopping her sleeping

it was the presence of Alexis that was making her sleep impossible, and also the lack of time she had been outside and in the forest...she needed to get to the forest soon, but it would leave Moe in danger

sometimes she just wished someone would come along and knock her out so she could rest and nullify her senses of the creature that technically had her blood in her, making taylor hyper aware of Alexis

Taylor gave a quiet whimper only she could hear

she will have to fully inform Zeke at some point about the situation...Taylor was feeling herself die a little from the inside with the lack of contact with nature
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:32 am

Moe smiled at Taylor as she sat down next to her. "Evening-"

She cut herself off, lips pursing. Her sister still had dark bags under her eyes. "Taylor-san is Corbett-sama still not treating you well?" she asked softly, her green eyes a little sad.

She had hoped that Corbett would have kept her word and let Taylor sleep well.

The elf really needed her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:52 am

Alexis giggled inwardly, knowing full well that is was not Corbett that was keeping Taylor awake. It was her, everything Alexis had been feeling she had been sending straight to Taylor.
Every time she yearned for blood, every moment of blinding rage, every sick dement thought of how to hurt those around her.

Taylor was under constant attack by the sickness that lurked so well consealed inside her mind.
She would not sleep, because Alexis did not want her to sleep. She wanted to bring Taylor to her knees. The once great bounty hunter undone by the monster that she locked away.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 am

"Moe Takahashi... " Hellsing grinned. An honest one. Quite annoying, but an honest one. Very interesting. " Bokuwa namae wa Hellsing Guilliaume. Hotondo no yorokobi*... " Slightly commented. He had no interest in cheerful women. They are scarily pure and honest, the type that a certain Necromancer always teases him with.

Huh!He smiled a bit. he sat down, beside the mysterious vampire for once. "You want company, I could provide.... but nobody has ever drink for me for eight hundred years and that includes you,little girl..."He whispered.A little smirk on his face. I will not give my blood to nobodies who I even not know the name.

He looked at Taylor. She looked like a piece of scrap wrinkled and messed allover. Suddenly he had the urge to say something like "Dafuqwhathappentoyouelfyoulookpathetic?!" but he rather not bring chaos to this library once more.

"You could need a rest... " He commented to Taylor. OBVIOUSLY mocking her. Her face brings him quite a fine pleasure.

Hellsing opened a book filled with pictures of plantation of any kinds and forest photography for he elf to see.

"This will make you better... " A little hope to relieve the elf's stres.... and LOTS of mockery to the tone.

*Hardly a pleasure...
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:33 am

"It's nice to meet you, Guillamine-san." She smiled at him softly.

"I hope that maybe someday we can be friends."

She wasn't daunted by the rude remark. In fact, she was encouraged by it. She liked to see which unlikely people she could try and become friends with.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:42 am

Alexis chuckled at his response and rested her head against the couch, her face leaning towards him.
"My name, is Alexis Rozen. My body may be small in size but I am 900 years old so I think I have earned a title more befitting then "girl" unless of course you would like me to call you little boy."

She smirked towards him and licked her lips slightly.
"That's a shame, you look like a fine vintage."
The blood of another vampire was far tastier than that of a human, though she had more respect for her kin then to take it by force.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:09 am

"... sure..." Ignored Moe for a while."I don't trust you."

He glared at Alexis. Fine vintage,huh ? someone named him as a possession.".. You do seems a bit younger at that age. but looking at you age, i think you needed much more respect from your kind." he smiled. He struck an fine idea. " Give and take,Alexis. I will give you mine in exchange for yours. It's been a while since I exchange bloods with one of my kind. How about it ? You seems to be a adequate taste, looking at my taste..."He smirked. His eyes are dull for some reason,maybe too bored to pick up a fight.

At least one person is speaking in sync with his, for now.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:29 am

Alexis' grin spread wider as he glared at her, resentment, a sweet emotion. It was one that she adored.

"A trade? I suppose that could work for us both. Mutual benefits."
She replied her eyes looking deep into his.
She moved her sleeve from her wrist and the collar of her shirt away from her neck, tilting her head slightly.
"Your choice, Sir."
She said with a cold chuckle.
"Unless of course you are not fond of public dining..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:35 am

Taylor closed her eye again, half scowling as she felt the bloodlust, both her own and Alexis' mix and churn inside her

it was driving her crazy

even 'Corbett' was getting slightly concerned

Taylor needed sleep soon or she wouldn't be able to recover...she needed to get to the forest...and she needed Alexis with someone monitoring her that she can trust, also she needed Moe and the rest of the mansion safe

she decided for definite about telling Zeke everything

sighing quietly she turned to Moe

sorry imo- Moe-Chan. it's hard to get sleep is all. it's not Corbett as much any more as she's calmed down conciderably...thanks to you

she leaned over and hugged Moe with one arm, feeling ever so slightly shakey

some of the dreams she had had thanks to the bane of her existance, Taylor hasn't really been eating as she's been disgusted/terrified by what she sees in her dreams and can't bring herself to eat.

however, it has only made her train harder and longer to keep herself and her skills on a razor edge...but soon the lack of food and rest will be hitting her hard and making her training seem useless.

she felt her shoulders slump ever so slightly

this was very bad for taylor

this was a sure sighn she was weakening, because even in her previously weakest state, she could still stand straight with her head high and shoulders straight....now she was barely a shell of her former self

she began coughing again, wanting...no....needing to eat but not able to do so because the thought of food would be swamped with the iamges that Alexis made her see
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:59 am

"I couldn't let her carry on hurting you, nee-chan," she murmured, returning the hug.

The girl sighed softly as Taylor slumped. "You're not well."

What could ail an elf?

"Have you been going out into the forest enough?" she asked, pulling back to look up at her 'sister' worriedly.

That was one of the few things she could think of that would make an elf sick like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:03 am

she felt her herat and chest constrict at the thought of the forest

Taylor shook her head

no. not resently. i'm....needed here. inside the mansion. i can't exactly leave it right now. but...i should get to the forest soon. hopefully. Taylor said a little vaguely, withdrawing her arm from Moe and holding her face in her hands as she rubbed her face a little

however, what she noticed was she was shaking slightly when she looked down at her hands

she cursed vehemetly in elven and scowled at her shaking hands

making them into fists, she cursed her own weakness again, and rebuked herself for being so weak as to succumbing to that parasite's powers

she would just have to steel herself a little more

if she didn't, Moe and Zeke would be in danger

she wouldn't have that

Taylor forced herself to sit a little straighter and to ignore any images and bloodlust she felt form Alexis
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:08 am

Alexis grinned softly, turning to look at Taylor.
"You do look unwell Miss, you should run off to bed for a long rest."

Inwardly Alexis chuckled mockingly purposely sending Taylor an image of her devouring Moe whilst she was still alive, her red hair spread out around her as a puddle of her blood stained the floor.
She made the image seem so realistic.
Alexis smiled, if refused to let Taylor rest or have a moments freedom from her torment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of the box. (Anyone)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library-
Jump to: