Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Out of the box. (Anyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Hellsing grinned. " Thirst ? I brought some blood pills at the moment... " he commented slightly. Still, the rules are the same. Nobody touches his blood. That is a definite rule.

He let out his box of blood pills. He has been eating them regularly. For purebloods, it is obliged to drink blood once every month. for him, it could wait. Drinking blood enables him to be stronger than normally is, and short tempered as well. He's bound not to do that before a hunt. He did not want his blood boils for no reason.

"Will this suffice ? I did not tell a lie about your vulnerability of drinking my blood... "
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Alexanders body walked from the room growling Elizabeth and ignoring alexis.

(OOC: there im gone)
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Alexis placed a hand over her stomach, too long had she thirsted for blood while she wasted away in her coffin, now her body simply demanded to be fed to compensate for the years that she starved.

She took a pill and examined it as it sat between her fingers.
"Horrible little things."
She remarked, placing it in her mouth, grimacing slightly, it was better than nothing.

"I would so love to eat from you, Hellsing, you smell so sweet, but in this moment I can not risk being vulnerable."
She remarked, glancing at the mans neck for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 pm

"That horrible little things are my blood supply for the last hundred years..." He commented. It's like drinking protein packs for humans. Actually disgusting, but it was good when you tried it for a long term. He couldn't risk drinking blood. They varies in taste and he's a picky person.

This comrade thing has gone a bit to far, he thought. He poked Alexis in the head, not too hard but quite. "Private space. Do not look at my neck as if I'm a prey." He ordered. Looks like he had finished half of the book so far. He was indeed a fast reader.

Oh!He just remembered. He received a request, more like an order, to look around a Japanese sealing techniques. Usually used by an Omyouji. Raoul says he was too busy to get it by his own, that's the plain reason why he went at the library at the first place. Ugh!Now he is stringed in this mess by his own will. Did Raoul know it before happening as well ? Such annoying creature.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:22 pm

"And how you manage to live off of these are a testimate to your will power.
A virtue that I simply do not have."

She remarked, swallowing the mouthful of blood that the tablet offered, at least for now that would satisfy her.

"I apologise for a rudeness, I did not mean to stare. It would seem that my hunger was getting the better of me."

Alexis collected herself, sitting back calmly with her hands folded neatly in her lap,
She had to behave herself for just a little bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Hellsing stood up. trying to find those books requested. Seriously! I'm not his servant or anything! How could he made me do his work ? I have no idea myself! He grumbled. He uses the index to find his searched books. It was on the top shelf. the shelf was quite high, about five meters from his head.

He jumped, grabbed the old dusty book and landed safely. Finally, all the books he needed was gathered.It was no sweat, but took longer than he expected. Like always, Raoul ordered some dusty old books.

"I'm going out now. If you need my assistance ( which I hope you're not and do not disturb me) , I'll be reading in my room..."he added.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:53 pm

Alexis waved him out, dismissively.

"I'll be fine, I'm sure.
Enjoy your reading Hellsing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of the box. (Anyone)   Out of the box. (Anyone) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Out of the box. (Anyone)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Library-
Jump to: