Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:50 am

He stayed silent, lips pressed together.

The fledgeling ddn't move, even as lips brushed against his skin.

He was too deep in thought. Trying to convince himself that drinking blood was okay. It was inhuman, but so was he so it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:07 am

He nudged Jean's nose with his affectionately, trying to pull him out of his thoughtful state. "Come on, let's forget about it now."

His mouth pressed against the smaller man's, tongue lapping out to taste the blissful combination of Jean's lips and the blood, tilting his head slightly as he tried to coax his fledgeling into kissing back.
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:11 am

He pulled back away from the kiss, looking away. "I'm not really in the mood."

He was tired. He still hadn't acclimatised to vampire sleep-patterns all that well. He found himself up a lot during the day and sleeping most of the night.

"I'm tired," he yawned.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:20 am

Gabriel's lips quirked, jokingly. "We all know whose fault that is, don't we?"

But joking aside... he hoped Jean would get over his inhibitions about feeding soon. He couldn't force him to feed forever after all. Flopping down on the bed next to his fledgeling, he pulled the man against him, kissing his forehead lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:28 am

"Shut up," he muttered around a yawn.

He cuddled against his sire as his eyes slid shut as his arms slid around him and his fingers curled into his long blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:42 am

Gabriel giggled, the noise turning into a purr as fingers laced through his hair, tilting his head back into the touch. He pressed another kiss to his fledgeling's collarbone, not making a move for once, but just wanting to be close to the other male.

"You didn't seem this sleepy the other night~" he teased with a wink, trying to lighten the mood a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:57 am

"I was riled up the other night. Now I'm not."

He curled closer to his sire, purring at the body-heat radiating from the taller man. "Now I'm tired. Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 am

He pouted playfully, snickering. "Don't tell me you're going to turn into one of those "Not tonight dear, I''ve got a headache"-types."

But he let the man curl up against him, pulling him closer, enjoying the warmth of the other male just as much as Jean was enjoying his body heat. Gabriel did not expect to drift off, not being weak like Jean was, but he was comfortable, and contented, and his eyes slid closed, slowly, head drooping onto Jean's.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 am

"Not tonight, dear, I've got a headache," he mocked, smirk curling his lips.

He yawned again, curling in a tighter ball. He was too lazy to crawl under the covers, so he was planning on using Gabe's body heat to keep himself warm.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:00 am

He chuckled softly, keeping his eyes closed. He twitched slightly as he felt himself slowly losing consciousness, body relaxing. Not wanting to fall asleep just yet he opened his mouth. "You're surprisingly comfy, you know that?"
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:04 am

"Shut up and let me sleep," he groaned, slapping his sire's chest lightly.

"You talk as much as a freaking woman."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:04 am

Gabriel pouted playfully with a whine, his head flopping back onto the bed. "Meanie."

But that didn't stop him from quickly drifting off to sleep, unconsciously curling into the warmth of the other man's body, his fingers curling and uncurling in the Jean's tanktop as he dreamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)   A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Necessary Pain (Jean-Claude)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2