Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

fighting against the pain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

fighting against the pain Empty
PostSubject: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Taylor had finally gotten out of the hospital now, and was down in the garden

she needed to be moving again

so she began training, even though she wasn't really supposed to

her muscles felt stiff from the lack of movement before and like they were growing slack

she needed this

she didn't practice with any of her heavier weapons, only taking out a wooden staff, and was practicing her moves

she moved through each stance with ease and fluidity, ignoring any aches and pains and working up a sweat

she felt much better for doing something other than laying down

however, the pain was getting harder and harder to ignore, and eventually, she had to stop

she put an end of the pole in the ground and leaned against it heavily, breathing hard nd her face a mask of pain and she scowled and grit her teeth

fucking hell! why am i so weak!!! i only spent a few weeks in bed! agh! she yelled, picking up her staff again and swinging out with it hard, hitting a tree and making it shatter

however, the sudden movement sent shooting pains through her torso and shoulders, her scars still sore and tender

agh! she chocked out, cluthing her torso and fell to her knees and hissing in pain fuck..... she whispered, hating her sudden weakness
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Zeke had noticed the blue hair from inside the manner and perked himself on a window sill to watch what Taylor was up too.

She was pushing herself too hard too quickly, he growled softly beneath his breath and made his way outside.

"You idiot."
He called out in a scolding voice as he made his way over to her side, assisting her in laying on her back.

"Are you purposely trying to make your wounds last twice as long or are you really stupid enough to think that you're in any condition to start training again?"
He looked down at her, frustrated that she would not simply let her wounds heal, or ask for someone help in healing them for her.
He growled softly, the woman's stubborn nature was infuriating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:08 pm

Taylor grit her teeth as she was moved, but forced a grin on

would you accept 'i'm a highly stubborn and proud elf who couldn't stand being so still for so long and needed to do something, anything, to get rid of the lethargic feeling'? cuz it's true.....i cna't sit still.....and i don't heal fast enough....but i've got to get strong again. i simply can't have it any way for some reason...my entire life has meant i needed to be strong...but i'm not right now, and it irritates me! she explained through gritted teeth as she breathed slowly and deeply as she tried to ignore the feeling of pain and waiting for it to fade away

i sometimes wish i had your healing ability, as it would be so much more conveniant....but i won't let anything but my own abilities get me through this.....fucking pride gets in the way of conveniance sometimes she sighed, relaxing slightly as the pains faded away to a dull throbbing

she lifted her shirt to look at the lwoer half of the bite mark and sighed heavily, seeing the angry red mark, and let her shirt fall back down again.

she was wearing a baggy shirt and loose shorts instead of her usual outfit, not wanting to put too much pressure on her scars, but it made her look slightly younger due to the shirt being massive on her, especially with her sitting on the ground like a child as she examined her scars
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Zeke exhaled sharply and shook his head.

"I get that you want to move around, I felt the same way, luckily Alek and Coilean fixed me up so I was out of bed within the few days, I feel fine now but I have to get ready for tomorrow."

He growled softly, he wished he had more time to train before the full moon but the injury he got from Alexis sent him back a bit.

"Your wounds look horrible, swallow your pride for a few minutes and let me heal them for you then you can carry on training like a crazy person, all you're doing at the moment is making things worse for yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Taylor grumbled under her breath in elven and eventually looked up and let go of her sore shoulder once the pain was gone

what can you do to help me heal then? i can't remain like this, or, like you said, i'll only make things worse. i know i won't sit still however hard i try. i have to be physically unable to do something to not do it. she sighed, swallowing her pride down

she almost chocked on it she swallowed that much

she hated asking for help....as in loathed the very idea of it

but she couldn't be weak if she planned on protecting her family properly

she pushed her damn pride to the back of her mind and let her rational thoughts come through

this was a logical solution to her troubles right then
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:06 pm

"Lycan saliva does not just heal other lycans, it will fix any of your wounds in moments, it should be even stronger since the full moon is coming tomorrow."

Zeke did not know how he felt, or how Moe will feel about him licking Taylor but at the end of the day, she was family and in a pack healing each others wounds was something that you did without having to be asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Taylor gave him a deadpan stare

.....are you seriously suggesting that?.....while you're engaged?........and suggesting that to me?......... she asked in a 'you fucking serious?' tone and raising an eyebrow skeptically if Moe got the wrong idea, you'd have your tongue ripped out, and she'd mae sure my wounds reopened and give me a few extra. she said, in all seriousness

she really didn't want to be hurt, or hurt, moe. never.

and she certainly didn't want to be licked by Zeke, despite him being, to her, a part of her tribe, and herself being a part of his Pack
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:28 pm

"Calm down, I am not going to lick you!"
He said, rolling his eyes as she got worked up.
"Jesus... this is what I meant."

He added as he rose to his feet and walked off behind a near by shrub, quickly stripping off, away from view, and changing into his lycan form.

Though the saliva worked the same way in human and wolf form he could produce more of it while in his wolf form.

The large black wolf walked back over, sitting down and letting it's mouth lull open, after a few moments of soft panting saliva was dripping off of his tongue.

There, catch some in your hands and apply it generously to each wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Taylor rolled her eyes

carefuly getting up, she caught the saliva in her hands, sticking out her tongue slightly at the warm and wet feeling

she just about suppressed a shudder

doing as she was told, she carefully applied the saliva to her scars, and the effects were near instant

she sighed quietly as she felt the pain definately being eased, and the scars going to a dark peach kinda colour instead of bright red that always felt hot and sore to the touch

buuuut it still didn't stop the icky feeling of effectivly having dog drool rubbed into wounds

eugh she grumbled under her breath, but dealt with it as the saliva set about healing her.

looking up, she looked over at Zeke

thanks. what would have been a least a month's worth of healing and being relativly still has just been sorted *grin* thanks. a lot. she said, no pain visible at all now

granted, the scars still ached slightly, but that was natural/ it wasn't ever going to heal fully after that kind of damage she had taken

she just needed to get some on the exit wound of the scythe on her back

but zeke, i can't rach my back and kinda need your help on that........a big one on my back. between my Outcast scars...you can kinda see where the stiches were Taylor said, gesturing to her back and turning around
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:42 pm

Zeke chuckled softly and ran his tongue down the cut on her back.
Her back he could deal with, it was a far less personal area.

After all her wounds were tended too he walked back around, coming face to face with her again, grinning softly and licking her forehead, leaving a large trail of saliva across her face.

He barked at her, laughing loudly as he ran a few step away to avoid a counter attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:56 pm

as Taylor's back was licked, she couldn't help hunching her shoulders and going very straight and gritting her teeth

but when her face was licked, she wasn't happy

UGH! ew! dog breath! ugh! no! not cool Zeke! she whined, rubbing her face clean on her arms, feeling the saliva heal any remaining small scratches

the only thing that went through her mind right then was

ewewewewewewewewewewewewewew!!! imma gonna kill him! i don't care he's engaged! he dies now!

at that, she got to her feet quickly and ran over to him to tackle his side and take him down to the ground where she got him in a headlock and gave him a noogie
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:10 pm

Zeke barked loudly in amusement as Taylor freaked out about him licking her.
He found it all quiet hilarious, mostly due to being a lycan, licking was not such a foreign thing.

Zeke flailed about as the elf pinned him down, he did not want to be too rough with her after all she had just recovered and was still not at her best.
He growled playfully and got to his feet, dragging her along with him as he grabbed onto her tshirt and picked her up, running with her suspended in mid air only to drop her, face first into the fountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Taylor yelped as she was hoisted up into the air by the scruff of her shirt and flailed a bit

when she saw them approaching the fountain, her eyes widened and then she scowled and began struggling

oh hell no Zeke! don't you da-! she yelled, but didn't finish as she was dumped headfirst into the fountain

she quickly surfaced again and stood up in the fountain, sopping wet and looking like a half drowned cat

her hair was dripping wet, shirt clinging to her, and water driping down everything as she made an outraged face and panted slightly

oh hell no! you didn't just do that! she growled and clambered out of the fountain, kicking off her boots and ran up to Zeke, jumping up and giving him a massive and sopping wet hug as she nuzzled against his face while grinning evily

she would make sure she was dryer by the end of this and zeke was wet
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Zeke chuckled as she jumped onto his back, surely she had not forgotten that he was a lycan, a little bit of water did not bother him.

As such he ran back into the fountain with Taylor clinging to his back, rolling in the water and getting them both soaking wet, he barked at her victoriously as they both came up for air.

He smirked softly and shook his body as a dog would to dry himself, spraying wolf scented water all over the elf before bolting off so she could not catch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:26 pm

taylor simply got out of the fountain, dripping wet and with her fringe hanging in her eyes and scowling

she was not impressed in the slightest...

she looked at Zeke with dark eyes and grinned evily

she woundered if this would make him whimper

hopping back onto his back, she then began stroking behind his ears and scratching them

with her experience with dogs, they begin whimpering happily and lean into touches

if this worked. she'd give said information to Moe to use and exploit
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:31 pm

Zeke backed away from Taylor slightly, that grin did not promise anything good was about to happen.

He stopped dead in his tracks as she started scratching behind his ears.
He sat down and whined happily, his back leg reaching up to scratch at his side as he leaned into the woman's touch.

Things like these he could not help but do, he blamed the wolf side of himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Taylor grinned broadly, chuckling darkly and continued sscratching behind his ear

aaaaah, so i found a way of taming the wolf! *chuckles* i wonder what on earth Moe would do with this kind of information~ you seem particularly sensitive behind the ears mate she snickered

oh how much fun she could have with this! and if she got moe involved, it would be double the fun

just think of what we could do with this!~ she laughed evily
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Zeke was not even listening to what the woman was saying, at the moment he could not care less.

Instead he let out a loud yawn and laid down on the grass, whining softly as he pushed his head against the woman's hands, coaxing her to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Taylor pulled her hand away and jumped down and gave him a moment to regain his senses and realise what was happening before scratching under his chin, wondering if she got the same effect

she never thought she'd be able to get at the Lycan like this, let alone have zeke as putty in her hands

oh the fun she could have with this

an evil grin spread across her face again
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Zeke pulled away from her touch as she went to scratch under his chin, he growled softly.

What are you doing?

He replied as he regained himself, he disliked being scratched under his chin, in lycan fights they always went for the throat, sooner or later and it was not a place you left unguarded if you wanted to last more than five minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:00 am

she pouted

naaw, not the same effect. *sigh* aw well. it was entertaining seeing you like that *snicker* she said, going back to grinning and withdrawing her hand at the growl

she guessed she hit a spot she wasn't supposed to

and she better be careful. full moon was tomorrow

she was going to be sleeping in the forest, but much higher in the trees than normal

i was trying to find weak points *chuckles* and i found one. information to give to Moe. think of it as a wedding gift *snicker* i'm sure she'll love the information on how to make you as compliant as that *evil grin* she said, dancing a few steps back ad clicked her fingers, producing a hit flame that dried her off but didn't burn, and got rid of the dog smell
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:08 am

"Oh god, between you and her I am never going to get a moments peace am it?

As if she need more things to use against me, she had a whole arsenal of things to use against, hell what is one more."

He said, in a slightly grumpy tone as he slumped against the ground, letting the sun dry him off.
It was a full moon tomorrow and he was feeling rather short tempered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:12 am

Taylor snickered, but suddenly she was more alert and on her toes

nope~ you won't get much rest now *snickers* ow i have a way of fighting Lycans! i can get on their backs easily enough, and seeming Lycans are sensitive behind the ears, i could distract them with that while moving in fro the kill should i need to *grins* she winked to show it was a half joke

however, her eyes didn't leave Zeke, easily getting wind of the grouchy temper

she was on her toes now
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:17 am

Zeke did not like the idea of Taylor hunting lycans, there were so few of the left in the world, so few old species in general.

If humans and the slavery trade was not killing them off fast enough, getting killed by other old ones sure was.

Elven and vampire creation was not as difficult as creating a new lycan, hence why their numbers were so few.

He let out a soft huff and shook his head.

"Get on my back during a proper fight and see how long you last with your little trick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 am

Taylor held her hands up

whoa. i'm sorry. i won't speak abouy that. and i don't want to get into a real fight with you. you're my Nii-san. i hate fighting with family. not after i went to the lengths i did to keep you all safe...or as safe as i can make you. Taylor said, still grinning, but there was a forced edge to her smile

she could see his mood deteriorating, and her guard was getting higher.

she was good at dodging when she needed to, but she was still not 100%, and would most likely be caught again and she didn't particularly want to get bitten

she also knew it was harder for a lycan to keep their temper when they're in their wolf form

like Zeke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fighting against the pain   fighting against the pain Empty

Back to top Go down

fighting against the pain
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next