Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Not all Vampires are the same.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Not all Vampires are the same. Empty
PostSubject: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:26 pm

Alexis and Tahir had just finished cooking and he had gone up to feed Arzu while she tidied up.

The Vampire yawned softly, it was early morning and the sun was already risen but the curtains had been drawn so she was perfectly safe.

Alexis was not a good cook and thankfully she wasn't expected to be, Tahir had made breakfast while she flitted across the kitchen collecting things for him.

Once again he had made far too much and she was busy placing it all onto a spare plate, maybe she would go sneak it up to Aeker's room and give it to Maccon, it was better than wasting it all.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:44 pm

Razzle wandered down one of the long hallways of the coven, scratching at his neck, the fabric of the shock collar irritating his skin. He truly felt like not only a slave but a prisoner as well. This was the first time he had been out of Jenevieve's room in days, finally allowed to explore the coven. When she had first told him this he had a glimmer of hope, but the second she attached the collar to his neck the hope dissipated once again. He was a house pet, a blood bank, and a slave. Mentally he could handle it, but it didn't make him happy in the least bit. All of his life he had been free to do as he pleased, but now he was on the complete opposite end of the spectrum.

Now all he wanted to do was release the pent up frustration inside him, and he knew to accomplish this he had to first find a kitchen. He wandered down the hallways, peeking in every unlocked door, hoping he wouldn't disturb any of the other residents. From what Jenevieve had told him he knows other vampires dwell in the coven and if they are anything like her he doesn't want to meet them.

Finally Razzle is able to find the kitchen without any encounters, but when he peers inside he spies another small woman with long, elegant silver hair. His stomach turns at the sight of her because even though she does not look entirely like Jenevieve, she reminds him of her. Quietly he inches into the kitchen and walks toward the pantry, trying to be as quiet as possible. If she notices him however, he will act like he doesn't even know she's there.

Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:49 pm

Alexis was in her own little world and hummed softly to herself, a sweet little melody to make her happy despite her being quite tired.

Normally she would've sensed someone coming closer a lot sooner but it was only when she turned around that she was the large man heading toward the pantry.

The small vampire jumped and let out a small surprised sound, much like a squeak.

"Oh hell..."

She muttered, clutching her chest before laughing softly, composing herself.

"You frightened me."
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:55 pm

Her little melodic squeal sounded in his ears and it honestly made him grin to himself. Something about the woman's playful tone was soothing to his wounded ears. He didn't want to reply to her, but his naturally friendly nature couldn't resist, especially to a lady,

"Sorry about that, though I will admit it's nice to finally be the one scaring instead of the one being scared," he says this all without making eye contact with the woman and he chuckles nervously. He pulls out a few spices from the pantry, ones he's familiar with as he decides on what to cook.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:07 pm

"I'd honestly prefer to be doing neither."

She replied with a gentle yawn, placing her hand over her mouth as she pulled herself up to sit on the counter top.

"Why have you been scared? There is nothing here to be scared of from what I've seen, unless of course you're stupid enough to go into the woods on full moon or touch a Lycan's food."

She added with a little laugh, all Lycans were protective of food and would swiftly pounce on anyone that tried to take it from them, luckily she didn't eat solids, though if she did chances were Tahir would gladly hand over his meals.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:14 pm

With his back still turned to the woman he listed to her voice, wondering why she is being so friendly to him. He made a small, sarcastic laugh from behind his sealed lips.

"Everything here frightens me... I can't turn around without hoping something isn't going to pin me down and beat me senseless or bite my neck," he says this all rather flatly, though he isn't trying to sound completely stuck up. If he can find anyone who will treat him with any sort of kindness he'll take it.

When the word lycan escaped the small woman's lips Razzle stopped moving and stared at the wall before him. The word brought him back to a time when his father was still alive and told him of the mighty beasts that slayed the innocent in little villages scattered across the British Isles.

"...Lycans?" he questions in a quiet tone, trying to keep the fear buried though Alexis would most likely be able to detect it.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:20 pm

"Why would anyone beat you?"

She asked quizzically, the man looked as though he could fend for himself so she didn't see it likely that someone would think that they could simply knock him around like that.

"Well unless you attack me first I will not be hitting you nor biting you."

Alexis added, she had no interest in such things at the moment, she was far too tired and had been for the last couple of days, no matter how much she slept.

She did catch his fear, though it was sorely misplaced.

"I wouldn't be scared of Lycans, if you leave them alone, they leave you alone. Most of them are very pleasant.

My brother is engaged to a Lycan and my boyfriend is a Lycan, if you are nice to them then they are nice to you, it is just that simple.

I think like all creatures they are sick of the sigma attached to them."
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:28 pm

"Well... Part of it is because I'm here against my will," he admits, but he doesn't want to expose too much to this woman. He doesn't want to put any true trust into anyone here.

His brow furrows even more as she speaks of lycans as if they were human. Of course, she herself may be far from human so that may justify her thoughts on the matter.

"Anything that takes innocent lives isn't something I can really view as friendly to be completely honest... Whether they be human or not," he says this with a melancholy tone. Monsters don't need to have four legs or sharp fangs to be evil.

"When I meet a friendly lycan though I'll be sure to keep them in mind," he adds. Razzle then walks over to the refrigerator and looks around for the kinds of meats they keep here, deciding on chicken.

Last edited by Razzle on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 pm

"Here against your will, that is a shame, this place is meant to be a safe haven for supernaturals, not a prison."

She explained, she couldn't understand how someone could be here unwillingly, the mansion was beautiful and the grounds were designed to accommodate everyone.

"I've taken many lives, some innocent, some not. Perhaps I am not friendly, as I thought I was but keep in mind that without those I have killed I would be dead.

You have a very bleak outlook on life and humanity, there wasn't always a time where blood came in nice little bags for us to eat."

She muttered, slightly offended as she turned back around and continued cleaning her dishes.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 pm

"I'm sure it is too, at least for the ones that kidnapped me," he says, trying his hardest to keep the bitterness out of his tone. He was raised to believe that first impressions mean everything, but it's hard to keep calm under the pressure of being kidnapped.

"...Is one life really worth the sacrifice of so many others?" He says quietly, "...Sorry I just... I've seen a lot of evil in my life. Maybe being around all of that has jaded me to the idea of good."

He puts the chicken back, suddenly not feeling so hungry. Though he knows cooking would help relieve him of stress he doesn't want to waist food.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:27 pm

"Your situation is regrettable and I am not in a position to help much I am afraid, if I helped you escape and the ones that took you found out it could mean a lot of trouble for my family that lives here.

But at least your cage is one as beautiful as this?"

She replied, looking back at him with pity, she wanted to help him but she wouldn't risk it.

"No, no life is worth taking another, I can admit that, but at the same time I refuse to die, I was born like this and I can not change who I am."

She added, looking back at him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:34 pm

"Well... Thanks for offering. If it means risking the safety of others to assist me then I see no point," He replies softly. If others could be harmed by helping a man who can't be killed what is the point in helping the man? He could see her logic.

"Yeah well you can doll up a birdcage as much as you want, but the creature inside is always going to long to fly again," he sighs, turning his head to look toward the window dramatically.

"...It must be nice though. To have that luxury of death," he murmurs softly.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:43 pm

"That is true and I am sure that the ones who have caged you can not keep you like this forever.

For now just endure, things may not be as bad as they seem. You never know, your cage could start to feel more like a home if you let it."

Her eyes saddened as she looked at him, he must feel so alone cooped up in this place, trapped with creatures who want only to use and abuse him.

He didn't fit in here, he must know that already.

Alexis padded over to him and leaned up, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"You will be alright, not all monsters are incapable of compassion."

She muttered, looking up at him and stepping away, walking back to the sink, she didn't want to upset him with her close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:52 pm

"I hope that can be the case... I guess in the end I'll outlive them. What's another century or so cooped up?" He lets out a breath of a laugh, but he detests the idea of being imprison for so long, especially with so much he has yet to see.

When the woman kissed his cheek he blushed, but winced at the same time. He was used to Jenevieve kissing him before harming him and now that act had been spoiled for him in this place, pleasure now being associated with pain.

"...I really hope I can learn to believe that Miss," he replies to her, his cheeks still blushing softly.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:46 pm

"Let that be your solace then, when they have turned to ash you will still be living."

She replied with a gentle smile as she finished up in the sink and sat up on the counter.

It would take a long while until he could open up to a creature that called this place home, she knew that in his eyes they must all seem like villains.

"If you need a friend, I would be more than willing to keep you company."
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:58 pm

"...I'd be a liar if I didn't say I wish at times I were as delicate as they are," he speaks calmly, but there is an air of longing about his voice, one that produces a slight knot in his throat.

This time he actually looks over at her when she suggests they could be more than passers by in the kitchen. What was making this woman so different? Was this some kind of strategy on her part? To befriend him so she could snatch his life away as well? He didn't want to believe such things, mainly because she was showing him a generous amount of sympathy, but ever since the first time he had been killed his view of people had been altered for the worst. Words, as he has seen, tend to mean nothing coming from strangers.

"It'd be hard to be able to call anyone here my friend... But than you for the offer. I'm Razzle by the way," he says calmly, giving her a nod, "Slave of the white-haired vampiress." After he says this sarcastically he tugs at the shock collar around his neck so the woman can see it.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 pm

"That might change in time, not all Vampires are as you think, you might see that soon enough.

The offer still stands if you ever find yourself needing someone to talk to."

White haired vampiress, she only knew one female vampire with white hair.

"Jenevieve keeps slaves?" She muttered, slightly shocked at that fact, she never would've picked the woman for someone who would do that.

Granted Alexis had owned slaves but that was eight hundred years ago when life was harder and they were necessary, in most cases it benefited the slave and their Master.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm

"Well then I hope to find the time when I can be proven wrong," he states calmly with an expressionless face, "And thank you... That means a lot to me... I don't think I caught your name."

So that's his captor's name... Razzle made sure to take a mental note of it and lock it back within the confines of his mind. The woman's shock honestly came as a surprise to him for two reasons: his "master" didn't seem like one to keep slaves? That's rich. And... Was the woman insinuating that others do keep slaves here? Razzle's brow furrows, but he doesn't ponder things aloud.

"I'm sure it's because I can give her an all you can drink blood bar," he scoffs.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:15 pm

"Oh, I'm so sorry, my name is Alexis."
She replied, a little embarrassed that she had forgotten to introduce herself, though she quickly got over it.

The Vampire seemed much calmer than most, if not a little run down.

She hadn't been feeling well lately and was always tired but she had chalked that down to being exhausted from looking after Arzu and helping Aeker and Aodh plan their wedding.

"All you can drink blood bar?"
She asked quizzically, that was a rather strange way to describe yourself and very untrue, most creatures died after losing a few liters.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:24 pm

"It's nice to meet you Alexis," he speaks with a hint of warmth in the smile he share with her. He finds her sleepy disposition to be attractive in its own way, as if she could easily drift off in another's arms. He recalls her stating she has a lycan boyfriend so he makes sure not to let his fantasies carry on too far.

Razzle glances down at his feet and then looks back up at her, maybe sharing his curse isn't the best idea, but he feels a certain comfort of trust with her, so he doesn't keep his guard up too high,

"I'm an immortal, so no matter how much blood she takes from me or how many times she kills me doing so I won't die."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:31 pm

"It is nice to meet you too Razzle."
The smile on her lips seems to light up her face as she looks at him.

She doesn't eye him lustfully, after his blood or otherwise. It is rather clear that her friendliness is genuine and she isn't after anything from him.

"You can't die no matter how much you're drained? That's horrible..."

She replied, the feeling of being drained of blood was not pleasant and to be able to feel that over and over everyday would be a living hell.

Though she could see how that would appeal to others, he was a constant food source.

"Why bother kidnap you when we have a large blood supply right there."

She muttered, pointing to the large freezer room which stored their blood packs.
Granted the packs didn't taste all that great and weren't as nutritious as fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:46 pm

He was slightly taken aback by how genuine and caring she appeared. Her sympathy confused him and comforted him all at once. Part of him wanted to hug her, but the other part, the stronger part kept to himself. This was the first legitimate act of kindness he had received in this coven since he was dragged in like the slab of meat he is seen as.

Razzle looks down at his feet and then back up at Alexis with kind, melancholy eyes, "Thank you Alexis... For being so kind to me. That means a lot. He says this genuinely and though he is reluctant to make friends due to his condition, he is happy this woman is sharing her kindness with him.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 pm

After feeding Arzu and making sure she was safe and comfortable, Tahir made his way back to the kitchen to put the dishes where they belong.

He expected Alexis to be in her room by now, sleeping. She had been acting so tired as of late, and he'd be lying if he said it didn't worry him some.

Two little scars decorated his neck. He made sure though magic that her bite marks would always leave the tissue scarred and never heal. It was a special memory for him he wanted sealed forever in his flesh.

He was surprised to enter the kitchen and find that she was still there, talking to a man he had never seen before. Instinctively Tahir's eyes narrowed on the stranger.

He was not the jealous type, and he trusted Alexis would never betray him. But he didn't know who this man was, or what he was, and the lycans protectiveness was kicking in.

He bound up to the two of them, standing tall behind his love.

"What are you still doing awake?" He asked Alexis, his tone was very tender towards her, but he was sure to shoot the stranger a piercing glare as a warning to not try anything, ever.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:01 am

"You don't have to thank me, everyone deserves to be treated with kindness and respect."

A gentle smile spread across her lips as she looked up at her Lycan from her position seated upon the counter top.

"I wanted to get the dishes done so you didn't have to worry about them, plus I'm hungry, I was going to heat up a blood pack when Razzle here came into the kitchen."

The Vampire gave a lighthearted laugh as she looked warily up at her Mate.

"I didn't even sense him entering the kitchen, my old Vampire abilities must be on the fritz."

Of course she was joking but she had been excessively tired lately and she knew Tahir must be noticing it, she had been acting quite strangely.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:13 am

Razzle's eyes widen at the sight of Tahir, a towering, brute of a man who did nothing but intimidate the tiny ginger-haired man. Meekly Razzle places his hands in his pockets and tries not to stare at the monstrous man... Monstrous lycan. The thought that he was standing in the same room as one of the monsters his father used to tell fables of made him shiver under his skin.

They terrorize the towns with their inhuman, beast-like actions, ripping the flesh off innocent bones to feed their thirst for blood. One man cannot slay the beast, a team is needed and even then they cannot be slain without silver. If you ever encounter one of those monsters son, I pray to the gods your soul be spared.

Razzle's face turns pale and he looks down at his feet, turning away from the two to look in the pantry once again. The moment he gets the opportunity he will leave the kitchen... Possibly avoiding Alexis as to not run into her lycan caller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not all Vampires are the same.   Not all Vampires are the same. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not all Vampires are the same.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next