Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Nightmares (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:07 am

"Yep, your old~! Well, anyone who is older then me are old men and woman."

Grinning at the boy, he waved his legs in the air in a childish manner.

He knew ten years were hardly anything in vampire terms. But, still. He did not expect the boy to be so close to him in age. Let alone slightly older then himself. And the boys overall innocent charm did not help matters. Then again, that was with a lot of cases with created vampires. There were some who looked older, yet were younger, and those that looked younger, yet were older.

His lip jutted out.

And he really wanted to call himself 'big brother'. But, considering how he looked, and his whole personality....

"You do look younger then me though~ Most people will put me in the twenty age range, and you look like you just walked out of you early teens. Soo," He replaced his pout with a grin, which stretched wider as he drew out the 'so'. "you shall be my little brother~!"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Camille blushed slightly, smiling. He had never been anyone's little brother before, and it made him happy that someone wanted to take that place in his life. Although he was not one for physical contact as a rule, he suddenly got an urge to hug the man... except felt too embarrassed to as he was still naked, and Camille himself was only wearing a nightshirt.

"Thank you, I'd like that." he mumbled, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Jason cheered from his place on the bed, jumping up into a cross legged position.

"That means I get to teach you valuable life lessons. And have permission to tease you~" He clapped his hands in glee. "But, don't worry, I won't be the horrible sort of brother, like some of my brothers and siblings." He frowned for a second in memory, before he face lit up again.

Hopping off the bed to tackle-hug the boy, he paused mid step to throw on some clean shorts (realising that some of the boys embarrassment was due to his nakedness), wrapping his arms around him, he squeezed his new brother affectionately on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:09 pm

((THIS IS SO CUTE! Love Oh and sorry, lunchtime FB blocking DX))

Camille yelped in surprise as he was tackled to the floor. He smiled up at the man, returning the hug a little awkwardly, his face red. Internally, he praised himself for having done this. Physical contact was not his forte... although it did not feel as strange with Jace, somehow. Perhaps it was because it was in a brotherly way. Still, he did feel slightly awkward about having a mostly-naked man on top of him.

He laughed, softly. "I've never had a big brother before."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Snuggling into the boy, he cooed back: "I never had a little brother before~ So, we are both new to this." With a wide grin he tapped his finger onto the boys nose, as his siblings did to him multiple times.

Squeezing the boy again, humming in thought, he realised something vital.

"So, when is your birthday? I would be a terrible older brother if I don't get anything for my little brother~!"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:30 pm

He scrunched his nose, blushing a little as his new "brother" snuggled into him. "Umm... March the ninth... but don't worry about it!" he said hastily, smiling. He had never really celebrated his birthday... not for almost a century, anyway.

He paused. "When is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:13 pm

"March the ninth?! That means I missed it..."

Jason pouted at this information. How could he miss his little brothers birthday? Granted, he did not know the boy then. But, he was not going to forget about it! Thoughts ran through his head on what he could. He chewed on his lip, arms loosening around Camille. One of the thoughts struck him like lightning, causing his to leap up and throw the rest of his clothes on in a hurry.

During his rush, he muffled out: "I will be back later this morning." Struggling on his top, he ran out the door, shouting over his shoulder "Third of September."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Camille gazed after him, a little perplexed at the sudden rush. Oh well. He was half-tempted to crawl back to bed, but he forced himself to get changed with a sigh. It was nice that he had found Jace. He seemed like somebody he could trust. He was a little surprised at how quickly the man had warmed to him, though. Not many people did. It was probably his awkward attitude to any form of social contact. Somehow he had been able to relax a bit better with Jace though. Better than anyone else he had met.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:27 am

Hours later, Jason came back - a bit bleary eyed.

"Camille, I got you your birthday present~" He sang, softy and quietly.

Heading over to Camille's bed, he sat on it and waited for the slightly older vampire. He carefully shifted the fluffy ginger bundle (wrapped in a blanket) in his arms, smiling down at it, then grinning up at Camille.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:28 am

Camille blushed. "I told you, you don't need to..."

Catching sight of a glimpse of fur, he completely forgot about what he was going to say, hurrying over to kneel by the man's knee, curiosity getting the better of him as he peered into the bundle in Jace's arms.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Smiling at the boy, Jason turned his body a little to show him the sleeping ginger cat in his arms.

Gently fussing behind the cats ears, he continued to grin up at the boy. "I was going to buy you one. But then I remembered that, for humans, they sleep during the night. But, just my luck, this little sweetie came up to me. I am guessing she is a stray that was abandoned recently. She was friendly with me." She purred lightly, shuffling in his arms a little. "I fed and cleaned her - there is some food in the kitchen. But despite how fluffy she looks, she is quite skinny."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Camille let out breath, delighted, his face lighting up. "Oh, she's beautiful."

He reached out to bury his hand in the soft red fur, laughing slightly. "We match." he gestured to his own hair. Moving closer, he tickled under the cat's chin, giving another little giggle as she gave a noise that was half-way between a miaow and a purr.

"What is her name?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:23 am

"Well, she is yours~ That is the question I was going to ask~"

Jason let the, now awake, cat jump out of his arms and onto the bed. She padded towards her new fuss-machine and rubbed her head against Camille's leg.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:30 am

Camille scooped the cat up in his arms, letting her nestle into the juncture of his neck and shoulder with a giggle. He scratched the back of her neck, lowering his face to hers, nuzzling the top of her head, and cooing to her. "Common t'appelle tu? Bebe? Non... ou... Amandine? Oui, c'est ca!" he caught Jace's eye, and quickly changed languages. "And you can be "Amie" for short because you are my friend aren't you?"

The cat was starting to drift off again in his arms, and he gently put her down on the bed before flying at Jace to hug him. "Thank you! Thank you, mon frere!"

He couldn't express how much it meant to him to have a friend here.

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 8:48 pm

Jason's grin stretched wider in glee, happy that his new 'little brother' is over the moon with his present. He gave himself a pat on the back for his last minute thinking.

With a laugh, Jason hugged the smaller vampire as he was pushed back on the bed. He gave the boy a friendly, not in his usual flirty manner, squeeze.

"Your welcome~"

Ruffling the boys red hair, he made no attempt on getting back up. The bed was too comfortable for his tired body.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Camille picked up Amandine before snuggling into Jace, hugging the cat against his chest. She gave a little "miaow" of objection at being pulled around, but quickly settled down, purring as she kneaded her paws into the boy's shirt. It was unlike Camille to show any sort of physical affection, but somehow, he was comfortable to with Jace. He didn't seem quite as scary as some of the other older vampires. Except, he wasn't older, Camille reminded himself. He just looked it.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:45 am

With a yawn, Jason stretched his arm to fuss Amandine behind the ear one last time.

"Well, I am beat." Jason rolled his clothes off, and kicked them to the end of the bed. "And am going to steal your bed, by the way."

He crawled under the covers, tugging at it to pull it up from under Camille's weight and over his shoulder. Snuggling into the pillow, it took him a few second to remember the next thing he was going to stay.

"You can use mine. Or join me, if you want. I won't harm my little brother, despite what others will say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares (anyone)   Nightmares (anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares (anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2