Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A fresh start (anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camille leBlanc

A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:58 pm

"Where can I find it? I can go into the town if you want?" Or would they have any in the kitchen? He had not seen any, but if there was any blood pills anywhere in this mansion that would probably be where they were.

He was worried. Hellsing scared him, and he had no idea how to complete this task.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:18 pm

"Forget it! I'll go myself for once! " He sighed. He didn't want anyone to know that his blood diet is strictly rare. He leaned on the desk. His thirst has gone away anyway.

"So, tell me about him, will you ?I started to wonder why I look like some certain vampire who tries to create you into one. I don't see the point..."
He smirked a bit. curious, but he also know he tries to open a scar for the man. He didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Hellsing wanted to know about... Sergei? Camille picked his way across his memories carefully, trying not to let the pain flood back.

"He was my old master. My mother was on the streets... she died. He took me in. I was five at the time. I worked for him as a servant, and he paid me in education, food and somewhere to sleep."

He was aware that he was talking in broken sentences, but that was because he was leaving out half of his memories.

"When I was seventeen, he made me like him. Time passed, and we... we didn't get on."

That was a major understatement. He remembered even now the terrible beatings, the time when Sergei had hit him and he had fallen back and cracked his head on the table. He blinked. No, he wouldn't let his emotions control him. He could talk about this. "We had a fight one night, and... there was a fire." he finished lamely. "Sergei died in that fire. So... that's why I came here."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:32 am

"I see... " That was fine for him. Camille's story almost bore him. It was like those poor novels he read which often brought tears to the people reading it. He was bored.

" That Sergei-person. He seems... Russian ? No wonder. I could guess what happened." He commented slightly. " But, he must have an interest in you, somehow. Why didn't you rescue him from the fire ? He IS your master. Or there was something else in your mind ? Revenge,maybe ? I get that a lot. some of the vampires in my place did the same. Very funny how I turned out. That girl give me one last rebuttal..." he muttered the last sentence.

He closes his eyes. " Running won't solve anything, but it's best to take a rest at a place before you move on,yes? I plan on doing the same. Maybe I plan... to take on those people once more. Those insolent Vampire and Vampire hunters..." He clenches his fist. "Maybe I'll find her as well." he gave a little smile.

"Oh! Sergei might just haunt you ! Aren't you one of his precious ? "
he guessed. A bit childishly that is.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:21 am

"I would have rescued him... it's just..."

It was just that he had been more scared of Sergei than he had been of the fire. He closed his eyes slowly, once again seeing the orange flames dancing behind his eyelids. It had been nothing to do with revenge... only fear. He had to escape, and that was all there had been to it.

"I was weak. He was a lot larger than me... I could not lift him. And I hadn't fed."

He did not plan to move on for a while yet. This was the only place he knew anybody, and he had no money to find somewhere to stay. And he was starting to like people here.

One of Sergei's... precious? They had been lovers, yes. But precious? "Maybe a long time ago."

Since then, Sergei had never treasured anything. Certainly not him.

Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:46 am

" I see. That can't be helped. Then it must be his own fault because he can't run away by his own." he made another childish deduction.

He wasn't interested in people's past actually. he was just bored and all he did was imitate Richard's small talk.He can't do it. He sit down just to think of something else in his mind. A little flashback of him and the girl. Sitting together in the garden. Wishing ridiculous stuff.

I like long haired women!

Then I'll grow mine...

It'll never be as long as mine,unless...

Unless ?

If you promise me you'll have yours longed, I will cut mine...

That is silly, Hellsing.

Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:32 am

Camille cocked his head at the sudden change in Hellsing's character. Was he... making conversation? He seemed bored by doing it, but still... this man never stopped surprising him. Hellsing still scared him, but he intrigued him too. Something seemed to draw him to the man, and he knew it was dangerous, and probably very stupid on his part, but he just... couldn't help it. He turned his gaze back to the floor, fidgeting slightly. He wanted to talk back, but something told him that asking for Hellsing's past would be a bad idea.

He went over to retrieve his sketchbook, sitting back down again. Hellsing seemed to be in his own little world, so he started to sketch. A man, tall. Far taller than he was, with pale blonde hair in a short ponytail, and a Scandinavian-looking face with high cheekbones, pale skin and a strong chin. Bright blue eyes. So bright that it almost hurt to look in them. Sergei. The lines were hard, as he pressed down the pencil with emotion. The lead snapped. He put the pencil down and stared at it.

How was he still here when Camille had done everything to escape?
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:21 pm

The heterochrome smiled, a little giggle fell out of place if Camille noticed. He guessed right. He guessed right, he thought. The man that Camille drew, it must be him, or so. He knew Camille couldn't forgot him at all. it's very funny for him. Even if he didn't taunth the little one, his expression gives out everything. Food, emotions for his needs. The taste of Camille's feeling is awful though. Too much regret as in too much salt in some food.

"Sergei,huh ? I've heard of him once or twice..." He muttered. No clear flashback though, he's just one or two guests in his party or so. he didn't recall anything of a Camille leBlanc.

He decided to see the little petites hair when something seems out of place. He quickly pulled Camille's hair, a bit instantly and fast. " No... I must be seeing things..." he laughed.It was because of a foolish reason but... His hair color is the same as HIM! That's a joke!
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

((Lol Hellsing really hates Camille being ginger, doesn't he? XD)

The boy caught Hellsing's eye and flushed deeply in embarrassment, closing the sketchbook quickly. "You... you knew him?"

Camille let out a yelp of surprise and pain when his hair was pulled, squirming in his seat, the noise dwindling to a faint whimper. "Oww!"
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Taylor had just taken her Land Rover to the garages, and couldn't wait to get in there properly to clean it out, but right then, she was tired from her travels and wanted to relax somewhere quiet

she had decided to head to the library straight after getting to the garage, leaving her stuff there as it would be piss easy to track whatever was taken, and even easier to beat the shit out of whoever took it.

however, she wasn't happy at what she was seeing

she was seeing a rather timid looking vampire kid being pulled around by that snobby one she saw earlier, and her calm expression soured into a light scowl

going up to the pair, she placed a hand around the snobby vampire's wrist in a vice like grip and squeezed, pressing on the pressure point, and glared at the snobby one

oi...pick on someone your own size, and stop being to harsh to someone who doesn't deserve it. he's just a Fledgling in vampire terms, and doesn't appear to be the type who enjoys being manhandled by the likes of you. let go of him. yuo're disgracing your honour by picking on a weaker opponent.

she didn't care if it wasn't her business, she wouldn't let weaker ones get bullied by stronger ones, and she would stop it one way or another
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:20 am

The girl randomly shouting irritates him. Who is she ? Annoying elf person who seems to follow him around saying "Oi!!!" and stuff. the words are impolite to the heterochrome, such a messy slang to. He treated those person like a pest. Unworthy of respect.

He let go of the petite's hair.He wanted to change his hair color now, he feel so embarrassed looking the same as... HIM.

"Huh ? "he took his palm just to press the little boy's and hi own head. The height was just the same, Camille is jut a bit tinier that's all. He is still, human size so what's the problem. " Camille is not a munchkin.He is the same size as me. He could fight well, in my eyes. No need to be heroic, elf! "

But the elf says a very interesting word. The heterochrome smirked at the elf, giving a little brace to grab his rapier."I have no honor. I don't need it for the likes of the coven! "He shouted, giving the elf a little light wound on the wrist. A warning...

do NOT interfere with my property!
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:38 am

Camille blinked, looking between the two in mingled bafflement and concern, blushing slightly as Hellsing complimented him... sort of, anyway. He let out a slight yelp of surprise as the blonde man lunged at the elf, and, probably very stupidly, stepped between them. "Umm... thank you for trying to help ma'am but err- it's fine... really..." he trailed off.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:17 am

she looked at the wound for a moment and then shrugged. she'd had worse and simply ignored the bleeding wound

be that as it may, and the boy does have potential if he decides to get a backbone, but currently, he's just a submissive puppet. you're taking advantage of it. i hate that. and honour? you say you don't have it? everyone has it, even the lowest of the low. you just fail to acknowledge it. she shrugged one shoulder not my fault you're a coward who's quick with a blade when his sensibilities are challenged.

her eyes flashed a little as she spoke, and then let out a grin, smoke drifting between her suprisingly white teeth

and whoever said i was being heroic. i was simply stopping a bastard from hurting a weak one. nothing heroic about that...besides, this one seems easy to bleed, and i doubt any of the elders would appreciate bloodstains on the rather expencive looking rugs. and one final point, i don't want a bickering couple in the library. i came to relax, and want no noise. plain and simple. ever heard that you're not supposed to speak in places like this?
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:09 pm

The heterochrome eyes widen. " No noise ? really Heroic Elf ? It's not your own self esteem, your own will or your own wanting ? You wanted to "save" this little petite because you yourself has the advantage to do it,yes ? You wanted peace and quiet ? That's why you come here trying to take my property ? Oh, I don't care about the blood or carpet! If the elders are angry about it, I could buy a new one and a better one, or they could always send me away and I WILL leave. What's your problem ?! All of you, egoist little beings, didn't wanted to show your true nature. Sometimes you're true, I appreciate that. But your reasons are not!" He stood up. Now lecturing the Elf.

He hated people who did not admit they're are an egoist. All of the are the same. even he, hellsing guilliaume admitted he is one. He looked at the elf's smoke, ugh. He hated smoke, especially in the library. The books would not be very happy about this.

Hellsing thought it over.

"You wanted this boy ? "
He puled Camille's wrist. " Take him out of my sight. Comfort him all you like. He's turning to be a sick sight to me! A waste... " He threw Camille to the Elf. He didn't meant to throw his property, but it's a way... at least to GET RID OF THE OTHER WASTE AVAILABLE.

"There! Have fun... "
He glared. Taking Camille sketchbook away." I will take this instead."he went to the other side of the library.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:18 am

Camille gave a yelp as he was shoved across the room. His nostrils flared slightly as Hellsing seized his sketchbook, feeling something snap inside him. He strode across the room after Hellsing, snatching the book from his hands. "That's mine. I don't care if you hurt me, but you can't take this."

That sketchbook had been with him through good times and bad. It was all of his memories, and his emotions. It had been the one possession he had rescued in the fire when Sergei died. And he would be damned if he gave it up now.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:26 am

(sorry for replying out of turn but he must do this )

Hellsing glared at Camille. He didn't let the sketchbook be taken by the petite.He didn't want to see both of them no more. Annoying person who disturbs his peace.He took just a blank page of the sketchbook then threw it all away to the boy's face.

"... " He stayed quiet.A part of his... sulking habits. He will draw on the paper, of course, he will draw something beautiful in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start (anyone)   A fresh start (anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A fresh start (anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2