Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The start of a Memory

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

The start of a  Memory Empty
PostSubject: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 pm

The young man entered the mansion. He hated the sunlight, the darkness, everything that was stored here. He hated to be called a "servant" , but he has to live with it... for now.

He looked into his hetererochrome eyes, a nice, lain mansion,in his eyes. Not bad, but not as he expected anything more. He needed a place to stay, for a while. Not for longer than everything else. He will stay till things in his mind are settled. Who is he ? What happened in his past, and.. why was he asleep ?

He felt like a newbie vampire in the mansion. He has lots to remember, things to learn, to forget...

"I guess, I'll be staying here for a moment. It'll be best not to talk to me." He introduced. Not a very common introduction.

He hated people. He never liked anybody in personal. He just hoped to find a safe place.. for himself.

Vampires are egoists, no ?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:37 am

Richard walked along the corridor, books in hand and hair down - now a little longer then how he normally had it cut, to hide the love-bites that a certain someone enjoyed placing on him. His footsteps were light, mirroring his relaxed mood, as he headed towards the Vestibule - planning on reading one of the books out in the front Garden.

The door to the vestibule from the corridor was gently shut again as Richard entered the room. He took a few steps, then stopped, realising that there was a new scent in the room. Baby-blue eyes were quickly drawn to the other blond haired man in the room.

Richard opened his mouth to great the other man, and to question whether he was invited by Ignicio or not, only to shut it into a line line and frown. His eyebrow twitched at the rude 'greeting', and he decided to go against the other vampires wishes.

"You will only be staying here if we know you have been invited or not." His voice dropped any politeness, already irritated by the supposedly new coven member.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 am

The Heterochrome looked at the man. Supposedly, he would reply nicely, but... he's too lazy to show emotion for a while. He's preserving his energy to sleep. He needs it although he had slept for... years maybe ?

"Invited ? Hmm.. Not sure." He replied.

He thought for a while that he wrote a letter to the nearest vampire mansion available. And here he is, after a 3 days of walk and flying.

" I did sent a letter. " He mumbled.

Well, if he couldn't stay anyway, he could just look for an old tower to sleep in. But that's not the way he likes it. He glared at the man who greeted him.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 am

His frown deepened. Normally, Ignicio (which he had only recently found out) would personally invite them. Sure, there was a few exceptions - like the other new member... Gabriel? Who was sent a letter. But he had not heard about any letter from either of the coven elders... Then again, he had not spoken to Giacinto for a while, and with Ignicio... Faint pink dusted his cheeks, but he quickly pushed those thoughts aside to focus on the matter on hand.

"Did you get a letter back? And can I at least get your name." His tone was sharp, glaring just as much as the vampire in front of him. Internally, He sighed, his fairly happy mood going down hill because of this rude and cold vampire.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:39 am

Did you get a letter back ? Hmmm I would say... I'm not sure. The Heterochrome has been away from his ruin-house for days now, he has no time to check on mailboxes.As soon as he sent it, he began his journey. He hated to sleep in ruins.

"Hellsing Guilliaume" He introduced lightly.He offered his rapier to the man's neck. He noted : If you dare to be over me, I'll kill you. He hid his rapier once more. Pure silver with a great embroidery.

"It'll be rude not to say your name now,huh ? "
He smirked. A little feeling of bow to my presence,thing.

True, he didn't get a proper approval. He didn't mind leaving too. His pride is more important than any other things.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Gabriel was passing through when a new scent hit him. At first, he recognised Richard's smell, but this was one he did not recognise, even from just around the mansion. His curiosity got the better of him, and he drew closer, to see an unfamiliar figure touching his rapier lightly to Richard's neck. He could practically feel Richard fuming. This was a vampire he would either love or hate. But right now, he was just entertained watching the man threaten Richard at swordpoint. He smiled a little to himself, and leaned against the wall to observe what would transpire of this new arrival.

"Hmm...I am not the only new vampire here, then? You two seem to be getting on well." His smile widened. "Carry on, by all means."

Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 pm

The heterochrome ears twitched by a sound made from a far. He glared at the man, who seems to be a created... but an annoying one.The blond man watches him as if he's a low-class entertainment. He despised the blond's look.

"Do I look like an entertainment to you ? " He spoke with his low deep voice. The blond on the wall also irritates him. Speaking and smiling as if he's above him. He hated it. He hated anyone who doesn't respect him. Even if this is the first meeting and respect should be earned.

"Name yourself! " He ordered. That way he could remember the blond and write his name on his hate-list or hated-by list.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:51 am

Hellsing Guiliaume? Memorable name for the vampire he was greatly disliking, Richard thought bitterly.

He dared not to flinch away as a flash of metal glinted in front of his vision - pressing softly against his neck. As soon as he saw it, it vanished back to its original spot, where the candle light can't hit it.

His anger levels were quickly rising, but he forced himself to keep composed. He was not confident enough in hand to hand fighting, preferring long-range, if this spat does go out of hand - especially with the fact the other vampire was armed.

The line between his eyebrows deepened, but he was once again interrupted from speaking. This time by Gabriel. For once, he was thankful for this vampires presence, that normally made him very uncomfortable.

"He is Gabriel deGaulle, and I am Richard Plantagenet, a Chosen Regent for this coven." Richard snapped, getting, for the lack of words, pissed off with this new 'member' - he was still unsure if he even was one. Normally he was not one to go into titles, especially when they really did not mean much in this day and age. Still, for a split, he was half tempted to go into them, annoyed by this vampires obvious superiority complex.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:32 am

Gabriel smiled at Richard, encouraged by the other man standing by him. "Thank you." he murmured under his breath.

Turning to the newer vampire, his smile quickly turned icy, baring his fangs slightly. "Believe me, if you are so quickly angered, entertainment is the most amicable feeling you will draw from anyone." his voice softened a little. "But you are in a similar situation as I was when I first started, so I will not hold it against you. I cannot speak for Richard though."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:12 pm

Hellsing laughed a bit by the "name introduction" the man named Richard was making. He state his level ? Just as to make him lower than that man. Of course he hated it. Normally, the heterochrome didn't have a short temper. As now, he is still keeping it calm. His words are usual though... bitter.

He know the two will be start hating him. He likes it that way. It shows that they are true to their feelings and not just come and lick his shoes or anything. At least hey have pride of their own. He appreciated that. But not on the outside. He has to be still, on top of everything.

"Gabriel deGaulle..." The heterochrome pointed at the long haired created.

"... and Richard Plantagenet, The Chosen Regent..."
Now pointing his index and middle finger on the Chosen Regent. Making fun of those two.

He hated titles, except for himself. Now, the man named Richard claimed himself to be superior than him. He despised it.

" Do not speak another word of titles, or I'll be sure to do some bloodbath with you. I warned you both that I dislikes being underneath anything. I don't care if you hated me for it."
He dislikes fighting, but he always had pride on winning. he never take a thing shorter than a perfect victory, and experience made him stronger, every time.

He let out a smirk. " Me ? Equal to you, Herr Gabriel ? Never will be. I never acknowledge someone to be an equal to me. Yes, I have lost some of my memories and I needed to learn to calm myself in this place, but that's all I needed. I will not be a bother... unless..." The heterochrome glared at the two.

"Someone started a fire..."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:11 am

Richard fumed as the other laughed, then made fun with him. He ignored the rest of the words that were coming out Hellsing's mouth - his mere presence just making him angrier now.

He took in a deep breath to calm himself. He did not want to lash out, he knew that was normally not so fruitful. Instead he crossed his arms and clenched his fists.

"And I don't care if you dislike it or not. Now, Guillaume, get of your high horse, tell me why you are throwing a tantrum, and get on with the fact that, currently, Gabriel is technically your equal." He spat his words out, glare intensifying. Hellsing was currently making his way up Richard list of people he disliked.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:23 am

Gabriel opened his mouth to say something, then quickly decided it would be inadviseable. Richard actually seemed angrier than him now. Quite an achievement, given that his fists were beginning to shake by his sides. Gabriel casually wondered whether Guillaume was his equal because Richard disliked them equally, or whether Guillaume was below him in a social aspect. He decided that it would be best not to mention that he was distantly related to the French royal family. Looking at Guillaume's furious face, it seemed tantamount to suicide.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:37 pm

The heterochrome closes his eyes. It's the only way he could control his own emotions right about now. A memory was flashed to him. The same scenery. People mocking, saying hateful and ridiculous objections to him. He lived through it. The same thing happened now, and nothing on him will ever change. He will NEVER change the way he treats others. Just like he demands the world to rotates around him instead of he rotates with the world.

He will not say another word. He told them before not to talk to him or these things will happen. He warned them. He did. Now, after all the warnings he gives , still... one more... the man named Richard ordered him around like he's a "servant". He didn't want to glare or even to look at the two males.He shut his eyes and covered it with his palm. Not saying a word, just let out his emotions in a different way.

He let out his anger and hate through his tears. Just a few drops and the man looked better already. He will not say another word , or make a bloodbath of this place. He decided to keep quiet. He drink his own tears that fell from his palm. He hated them, especially Richard. If he will not stay quiet, he will.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:34 pm

Richard, waiting for an answer, blinked a little in surprise as the vampire he was directing his anger towards simply covered his eyes. Truthfully, He was expecting a snarky comment or some sort of answer from the vampire, not staying silent.

He shifted his weight little uncomfortably with the silence. He did not know the the other vampire well enough to do any sort of comforting (which he was terrible at, anyway), and too angry with his rudeness to change his tone or speech.

He turned his pleading baby-blue eyes to other vampire, who normally made him feel uncomfortable, almost begging to help him in this situation he put himself in - thanks to his short temper.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:10 am

Gabriel regarded the new vampire with a strange mixture of fading anger, confusion, intrigue and... almost sympathy? He was a little surprised at his own reaction, and silently admonished himself. He wasn't entirely convinced this vampire was to be trusted, but then he had been in a similar situation before, though Guillaume refuted it. He caught Richard's eye, and realised he was expecting him to say something.

He swallowed. Comfort was not his strong point, and in his eyes, it would signify weakness at this moment.

"Do what you will. It is not my place to give you entry, but Richard's. I trust that you will give him no more trouble?"

Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Hellsing smiled quite a bit. After having such a hateful conversation with the two, he felt the created's little sympathy. So, the main problem is that he can't enter because he's not yet been accepted? So be it.

Without a word, the man sit down comfortably on the entryway, making sure he didn't cover the way. He took out a little box from one of his pockets and eat whatever is in there. It seems like he's waiting for something. Maybe... and apology ? He didn't feel like he's being wronged at all. The other must apologize to him,yes ?

On he other hand. He does felt kinda sleepy. Somehow it reminds him of a certain person, she was shrouded in the shadow but the white ribbon she wear was quite... known. It's the same ugly ribbon he wore.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:23 am

Richard looked over at Gabriel, in some sort of silent way of saying thank you (whether it came across that way, he did not know). Baby-blue eyes turned back to the taller vampire that he was still a little annoyed, but not as angry, with.

He toyed with the golden ring around his left ring finger as he waited for the newest coven member to say something.

Nothing.

Instead, he watched with displeasure as the other vampire sat down and took out a small box from his pocket. After a twitch of annoyance, he stormed out of the Vestibule in a huff - not wanting to raise his temper again to repeat that awkward scene. Set out to do what he originally planned to do that night, he left Gabriel with Hellsing.

If either of them caused trouble, he was sure someone else could sort them out.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 am

Gabriel's eyes followed Richard's back as he stormed out of the vestibule. He stretched, tossing his hair over his shoulder lightly. He grinned at the man.

"Well, now that World War III is no longer about to break out, I am afraid I have somewhere to be."

Transforming into his wolf shape, he padded away softly, tail swinging contentedly. He yawned, a sleepy whine escaping his muzzle. He might just go to sleep. Peacemaking took a lot more effort than hunting.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 am

Hellsing seemed to a a bit stunned looking at those two running away from the fight. It seems that he had won the battle. or yet, to be the one who didn't have to be angry at them.He was quite cool headed, though his face was quite the angry type.

"Looks like I don't need permission at all"
He went through the main door. Before he went in, he pulled out a letter that seemed to be addressed to him gotten by his familiars two days ago. It's from this mansion, sender, the masters, of course. He used his dark powers and rot the letter which he hadn't read. What's the use of the letter anyway ? He knew from the start he will piss off the whole mansion and everyone will start ignoring him. No need to be nice and formal, for now.

If he was asked anything about a letter of acceptance, he will answer the same. " I did sent a letter. "

He walked through the door. Wondering who will be the unlucky ones who shared a room with him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Alexander had been watching all these events unfold silently perched up above concealed in the shadow of the gargoyle above the entrance to the mansion. as the conversation unfolded Alexander became more and more uncertain of the new comers intentions and when the rapier flashed to Richards throat he almost lost his cool and jumped down at the vampire, but did not.

after all that was said he watched again, spoting the letter as it was destroyed... bad move. he decided to say 'hello'.

Alexander Dropped down a few meters from his perch behind the Vampire, disreguarding any reason to be silent and simply stated "Thats not going to go down well, that letter is like willy wonkers golden ticket".
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:41 pm

"Who's golden ticket ? " Hellsing stared at the unfamiliar sound.He didn't look back. Just felt the presence of a certain young man there. He didn't recognize any Willy Wonkers or anybody.

He didn't care much either. It seems that the whole mansion is filled with vampires anyway. "I'm going to see my room, If you please, Stay away from my sight." He smiled. A little confidence in his tone,yes?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Alexander laughed at his question and smiled "you mean you dont know who he is? i take it you didnt see movies much then?" Alexander stepped a little closer as he said this and with a cocky smirk replied " if you wish me to stay from your sight keep your eyes closed Hellsing"

a small shift in his footing apparent as he stopped.this vampire was a strange one, slightly older than him by his guess but seemingly like him once. lost and arrogant. this should be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:09 pm

"Movies ?" He laughed,making a little mockery of whoever behind him. "I never watched any other movies since they make a movie about "Dracula". Pretty amusing storyline." He let a sinister chuckle. How old is he again ? Not sure. He lived in the age where typewriters and gramophone is there I guess.He's quite old, and forgetful too.

"Keeping my eyes closed would be such a drag if I could just pluck yours out."
He smiled arrogantly. He does takes interest in the man. The voice seems recognizable too...A bit. It reminded him a lot of those arrogant people who keeps him busy, annoying ones who tries to get to know him batter and better, but it's just gonna be a waste of time. He will never, tell the truth. Even if the truth was a lie and the lie was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:20 am

"ah yes Dracula..... always was a bit of a womeniser" He smiled for a split second before frowning slightly at his next comment.was this man trying to be cocky or humerous? either way Alexander liked the banter even if it was serious.

"oh but you wouldnt want to do that, how would i be able to see such a....intersting man such as yourself? anyway i doubt you would be able to find my 'real' eyes" a small smirk on his face again. he stod right next to the new vampire and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:21 am

"Huh!" Hellsing showed a little smirk. Interestingly, the other man didn't show any disrespect to him at all. It makes him a little bit comfortable. Either that,or he's just teasing the heterochrome. He didn't mind both.

He let out his palm to the man's face,almost slapping him.

"Get to the point and what d you want from me. if it's blood, I can't give it to you. I don't have no money or anything as well. So, you should really go away." He smirked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a Memory   The start of a  Memory Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of a Memory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next