Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Downward Dog - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:50 pm

"Well, I wasn't going to dance by myself," Dick laughed.

His own body fell into a natural rhythm, not doing anything too outlandish. Yet he was doing more than just swaying. It was easier to dance when the wine had kicked in, and a nostalgic seventies song was playing.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 7:57 pm

"Honey, even if you did, you wouldn't be dancing by yourself for long."

Dick was gorgeous. There was no way people would stay away from him if they saw him dancing along. He'd always find himself a partner. Even if that partner was potentially not to his liking.

Sacha took half a step closer to Dick, dancing just that little bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 8:35 pm

Dick laughed again, dipping his head in embarrassment. Flattered in a way, but not quite believing it.

"Not everyone is like you."

Sacha was incredibly handsome, you would have to be blind not to notice. But more than that, he had an energy that seemed to draw people to him. Despite how self-centred he could it.

It probably was because of how self-centred he could be. Confidence was always an attractive trait in any situation.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:24 pm

"And we should thank the stars for that!"

He grinned, reaching out to rest his hands lightly on Dicks hips. He didnt grip tightly and he kept his eye on Dicks reactions. He liked Dick. He didnt want to push him away with any too-forward actions.

"Could you imagine two of me walking around? The world isnt ready!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2018 9:41 pm

"Yeah, I think the world barely manages with just one of you."

He realised now that he had to tilt his head up to look at Sacha.

He shuffled away to give them, his back hitting another person. It wasn't the biggest dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 5:55 am

"It tries its best," he laughed lightly, hands sliding from Dicks hips without so much a breath of disappointment. Dick wasn't interested. Message received.

His dancing didn't even stutter. His arms went back to moving to the beat without pause.

His eyes lit up when the song changed. "I love this song!"

He began singing with the song. His voice was husky and a little deeper than his usual speaking voice.

Falling too fast to prepare for this
Tripping in the world could be dangerous
Everybody circling, it's vulturous
Negative, nepotist

Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 6:20 am

Dick tipsy mind supplied him with just laughing as Sacha declared his love for the song. He didn't know it. He didn' care and kept dancing.

The movements of his body changed from jumping on the balls of his feet to dancing more with his hips. Keen ears picked out Sacha's voice over the noise.

"You have a nice voice," he said loudly to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 6:24 am

Sacha followed Dick's lead, letting his hips move more to the bead rather than his arms.

"Thanks," he called over the din, just before the next verse started.

He went back to singing, eyes twinkling as they caught Dick's.

Whip, whip
Run me like a racehorse
Pull me like a ripcord
Break me down and build me up
I wanna be the slip, slip
Word upon your lip, lip
Letter that you rip, rip

Break me down and build me up
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:21 am

Dick cottoned on to everyone raising an arm in the at this part of the verse and followed suit, still dancing and grinning at Sacha as he danced.

The lyrics were a little lost on him. He listened to more of the sound than the words, not knowing them.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:31 am

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes
You take me to the top I'm ready for
Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do what it takes

Sacha laughed as he drew closer to Dick again, equal parts getting lost in dancing and being pushed closer as more people joined them on the dancefloor.

Sacha jumped when he felt a hand on his ass. At the same time a hand touched Dick's ass. Chai grinned up at both of them.Ā 

"You two look like you're enjoying each other," she called over the music.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:44 am

Dick also jumped when he felt a hand on his ass. He twisted, very ready to punch whoever was the offender was.

It was Chai.

He relaxed and grabbed the hand. As he danced he kept hold of it.

"You were so close getting another broken nose."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:46 am

Chai blinked in confusion.

"When did I break my nose last time?" She felt like she had been left out of a conversation or something.

Broken nose?

What?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 8:53 am

Dick blinked back, confusion showing.

"Ciro broke your nose, right?"

Or did he get the story wrong?
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:04 am

"Yeah, he did." There was still a confused tone to her voice.

"Why are we talking about breaking my nose? Conversation over. I'm going back to less violent people."

She huffed, pulling away from the both of them, and flouncing back towards Anna and Corban.

Sacha laughed as he watched her go.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:11 am

"Maybe because you grabbed my ass?" He yelled at her as she wandered off, cheeks flushing.

He let out his own huff.

Fine, next time she won't get a warning. If he accidentally punched her mistaking her for a stranger, that was on her.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:19 am

Sacha was shaking with laughter by the time Dick huffed.

He wrapped an arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer. "You've got a way with talking to people, Dick. It's pretty incredible."

Dick was so anti-people.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:42 am

Dick looked up at Sacha, unsure. It was a compliment, but it didn't sound like a compliment.

"Thanks?"

Then his eyes lit up when he recognised the next song that played.

The beauty of Irish pubs was that they played anything. From obscure contemporary music to something nostalgic tune. Occasionally, there was a song that was just being played for a laugh.

Right now, it was a song that hit between nostalgic and for a laugh.

It's astounding
Time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:59 am

Sacha just grinned, then pulled back.

"I'll be back in a moment."

He bustled off through the crowd, and returned a moment later with two glasses in hand.

He got to Dick's side just as the tune began to play.

"No! The one time I don't want a glass of gin in my hand!"

Even as he complained, he lifted his glass to his lips to take a sip, and held out the wine glass for Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:26 am

Dick took the wine happily.

"Easy way to solve that."

Dick tipped his head back and downed his whole glass in a couple of large gulps. It was sickly sweet and caused a burn. Yet he kept it down and grinned at Sacha.

Squeezing between a few people, he dumped the glass the side so he could wave his hands in the air freely, jumping about with everyone else as the tune became more upbeat, building up to the chorus.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:30 am

Sacha laughed - something he was doing a lot around Dick -Ā  and followed suit, chasing the bottom of the glass.

The rush of gin to his head felt incredible.

He pushed through the crowd to deposit his glass, too, and began jumping around right next to Dick.

But listen closely
Not for very much longer
I've got to keep control
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 10:53 am

Dick began jumping around even more energetically. His cool hand found Sacha's so they could wave them about.

Unable to help himself, Dick started to sing.

He was singing drunkenly and without a care, yet his voice wasn't terrible. When he wasn't half-way filled with wine, his voice was fairly sweet.

I remember doing the time-warp
Drinking those moments when
The Blackness would hit me

Dick leaned forward into Sacha space, dramatically singing.

And the void would be calling...
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:00 am

Sacha joined in singing jovially, giving Dick's hand a squeeze.

This was a song that drew everyone together.

Let's do the Time Warp again

Sacha himself was starting to sing more out of tune. Still rich and husky, but not as great as he was before the down glass of gin.

It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
With your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane

He followed the steps, and when he reached the pelvic thrust his hips partially bumped into Dicks.

He just laughed it off.

Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 11:30 am

Dick knew the dance by heart.

He had never seen the theatre version or the film, he didn't think it would be his type of thing. Yet the song and dance was ingrained in him. It was a popular choice in bars and pubs. He had a few years to learn.

More laughter rose up when his hips hit Sacha's. He couldn't shuffle back. Not unless he wanted some strangers ass hitting into his.

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me
So you can't see me, no, not at all
In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention
Well secluded, I see all

He could bring himself to finish this verse, laughing and ducking his head away from Sacha just after singing "dreamy."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 1:26 am

Sacha didn't have a laughing fit, and just continued to sing at Dick.

With voyeuristic intention, his hand found dick's hip again, dancing eagerly. He was loving this. The dance, the alcohol in his veins, the closeness of everyone around him.

With a bit of a mind slip
You'reĀ into the time slip
And nothing can ever be the same
You're spaced out on sensation
Like you're under sedation
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 2:43 am

Dick didn't think too much of the weight on his hip the second time. Too busy laughing, then having to dance along with the chorus.

Let's do the time-warp again
Let's do the time-warp again

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook-a me up, he took me by surprise
He had a pickup truck, and the devil's eyes
He stared at me and I felt a change
Time meant nothing, never would again

He went back to singing. The confidence oozing off Sacha mixed with the alcohol gave him a slight flair to his movements. Dramatically he danced and sung, uncaring to how he looked. He shook his shoulders and wiggled his fingers in front of his eyes.

Somewhere, Amr was weeping with pride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: