Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Downward Dog - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:35 am

"Compliments to her then."

They were good. So, so good. Orgasmic in its own right.

He lapped at his own lips.

"I may have to pass out around here more often just for these. They are better than Fleck's."

Fleck's pancakes were heavenly, but Sacha's were godly.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:42 am

"Next time that happens, I'll be holding your card hostage and using your money to buy drinks," he teased.

"You're free to stay over anytime the booze is on you. Also anytime in the summer. You're so cold. Fleck's lucky he has you in the summers."

Corban was a walking heater. He overheated so much in bed in the summer. He doubted he would with Dick in bed with him, though.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:49 am

Dick laughed easily, stabbing a piece of fruit with his fork.

"My card wont be able to handle that. Please don't."

It wasn't like he didn't have any money, but his expenditure was more than his income currently.

He took another blissful bite.

"Loves me in the summer but hates me in the winter."

His favourite trick was to shove a cold hand up his shirt, normally in public. It got the exact desirable effect.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:52 am

"I don't think he could hate you any day. Even with cold feet against him."

Sacha paused and tilted his head. "Doesn't he like that, though? What better way to live out your kinks than to have a freezing cold Vampire attached to your hip."

Fleck must be living the sexual dream.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:56 am

Dick almost choked on a strawberry.

"I guess?!" His voice went up a notch. The question threw him so off guard he didn't know what to say.

He looked at Sacha wide-eyed. How exactly did he know that?

Wait, how did he-?

"You know I'm a vampire?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 6:59 am

"Mon chouchou, I've known since the moment you walked into the gym."

He raised a brow. "You can't hide from witches. The good witches always know."

Turned and pure vampires gave off such strong auras that there was no way he wouldn't know. Half-vampires were a bit of a grey area, though. Sometimes he could tell, sometimes he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:07 am

Dick flicked his eyes up and down Sacha. He saw him in a new light.

"I wouldn't have thought," he admitted.

"What sort of stuff can you do?"

His knowledge of witches was limited. They put him on edge a little bit. Especially when he was travelling the world and had a tendency to fight. There were so little indicators to know.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:10 am

"All sorts of little parlour tricks." He shrugged his shoulders.

"But mostly I focus on healing magic. You don't know how many people I've saved. Sometimes you have to use magic to save someone."

Sometimes it put him in a precarious position, explaining away little injuries that had healed, or things that shouldn't really have happened, but it was worth it, saving people the way he could.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:15 am

Again, that surprised him. The same way he was surprised when he found out Sacha was a paramedic. He had almost forgotten.

"Will you be able to heal these crepes so I can eat them all over again?"

He had almost finished them. Being with Fleck had, quite literally, stretched his appetite. All for that sweet, sugary goodness.

Anything else could sod off.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:17 am

Sacha laughed and shook his head.

"Crepes aren't like bruises or broken bones. I can make you another batch, though. How's that?"

He enjoyed cooking and baking. Any chance to do it was happily accepted.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:20 am

Dick looked at Sacha as if the heaven gates themselves opened.

"Please!"

He ate his crepes more enthusiastically now knowing he was going to get more.

"A smaller portion, though. They are too good to waste."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:24 am

"Yes, sir," he replied.

He went back to eating, though. He wanted to finish his own before he started on a new batch.

It didn't take him long to finish them.

THen he was back up and at the counter.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:38 am

Dick finished his own pancakes off and looked at his phone, wondering to pick up.

Would Fleck send him just a few messages back or bombard him with them? Would he keep going and be greeted with cum shots or attempt resistance until Dick started speaking to him again?

So many wonderful possibilities.

He decided to ignore his phone and cross his legs uncomfortably again.

"If you have any chocolate sauce to go on these next ones, that will be fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:44 am

"Chocolate sauce only goes to good boys that say please, mon chouchou."

He sent a teasing, flirty wink over his shoulder as he began mixing the batter.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 7:58 am

He hated the way only two words could cause a pull deep in his stomach, even in an innocent situation like this. A recent development.

The pet name and teasing wink didn't help.

"Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:12 am

"I do love a boy with manners."

While the first two crepes began cooking, he reached over to a cupboard and pulled out a bottle of chocolate sauce.

He set it on the counter beside him and went back to checking the crepes.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:18 am

He leaned his head on his head, squishing his cheek. It felt warm.

He watched Sacha as he cooked, silently for a moment.

"Where did you learn witchcraft and stuff?" He asked, curious. "Was you taught or did you figure it out yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:25 am

"I was taught."

He checked a crepe and decided it was done, folded it and set it on the plate. He poured the batter for another, then another when the second crepe was done.

"My papi was a powerful witch. Taught me as soon as I was old enough to read auras."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:27 am

"What do auras look like?" Then: "What does mine look like?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:33 am

"That's some voodoo bullshit that fake witches shove down tourists throats."

Looks like?

He slid the last two crepes onto a plate and picked up the chocolate sauce. He set both down in front of Dick, then sat down opposite him again.

"They feel. It's like feeling emotions, but so much more."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:38 am

"Okay, feel like then."

He drowned the crepes the same way he drowned the last with honey, enough to be sickly sweet.

"Like, is it something that is different what each person or each species? How far can you feel it? Can someone's aura change?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:43 am

"Yes. Quite far. Yes," he answered. Then launched into better explanations.

"I can feel that you're a Vampire. Your aura changes with your mood. It can change in seconds. I'm not going to tell you yours. I've found it embarrasses people."

It'd probably embarrass Dick right now. He felt what Dick was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:48 am

Dick frowned and chewed more aggressively so he could swallow sooner.

"What? You can't not tell me. I want to know what you feel."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:50 am

"I feel your hunger and I feel your emotions."

His arched a brow and pointedly turned his gaze down to Dick's phone. He hoped Dick got the message there.

He could feel how Fleck's texting made him feel, and the anticipation he felt for when he got home to him. He didn't want to say that out loud because Dick seemed like the flighty, easily embarrassed type.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 8:59 am

Dick's eyes dropped down to his phone and heat flooded his face. It turned his ears red and made his scalp tingle. He was sure if he looked under his shirt, it would have stretched down his shoulders.

He thought he was being sneaky, lewdly texting Fleck like that the whole time. Yet the other man knew the whole time.

The. Whole. Time.

Well, Sacha was right. It made people embarrassed or rather mortified.

He stayed silent for a long moment, mouth dry, unable to bring himself to look at Sacha.

He cleared his throat.

"What can I say? They're really good pancakes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: