Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Downward Dog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:21 am

Yoga class was something Dick had started doing after a panic attack in the middle of town and a middle age lady gave him the advice of "Oh, have you tried yoga?"

Dick didn't take to kindly to that.

It wasn't the first time someone had suggested that as it would make all his problems go away. It wouldn't be the last.

But now he could turn around and say: "Yes, I do. Fuck off."

It was admittedly kind of fun, even if the first few times were a little awkward. His strength was something that came in handy and he was fairly nimble, but his flexibility was something that needed working on to do the more difficult poses.

It was nice to get out of the house, at least.

He rolled up his yoga mat as one of his many classes since Christmas ended.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:25 am

While Dick was bent down, rolling uo his mat, a weight pressed against his back. Thin, tanned arms wrapped around his neck.

"Hurry up, Dickie. We're going for drinks and were waiting on you."

Chai had decided Dick was coming along with them without consulting him. He had no choice now.

Chai pressed a smacking kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 am

Dick jumped as he felt arms around him, he looked up in the mirror and was greeted with Chai's face.

He frowned.

"We are?"

He most definitely didn't agree to drinks.

He squirmed a little as he kissed his cheek, half-heartedly trying to shake her off. Chai was like a leech, he had no choice but to get used to and accept her affections.

"I was going to meet Fleck after."

To lay around his room and possibly fool around. But, still.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:37 am

"You two are attached at the hip all the time," she whined.

She pouted, pressing her cheek aganist his and looking at him in the mirror. "Yoga nights are my nights and I say drinks. Fleck can enjoy your new flexible yoga body every other night of the week."

Chai wasnt taking no for an answer.

"Come on. Sacha will buy the first round."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:45 am

Dick's cheeks burned, remembering greatly that it wasn't him showing off how flexible he was this morning.

"I wasn't aware I was dating you, too."

He stood up, even with Chai still clinging to his back.

Dick couldn't help but pull a face at the mention of Sacha. He was an... interesting man. He wasn't someone Dick tried to associate with. Which was made difficult when he was close friends with Chai.

But the talk of free drinks held his attention.

"Okay, you twisted my arm."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 9:55 am

"Only on yoga nights. I need big strong boyfriend to scare away the creeps making passes at the yoga girls," she half teased, holding tighter to him when he stood up. She hung just slightly off the floor.

There were a few creeps around that made the girls uncomfortable after yoga. They didnt get as many passesg when they were with men. Its why she tended to stick with Sacha after, and had been thankful that Dick had agreed to come with her.

"I knew youd see things my way. C'mon, lets go find Sacha. I think hes trying to get Corban to join us.

Chai slid off Dicks back and grabbed his hand, pulling him further into the gym.

They found Sacha leaning against a treadmill, taking to the guy on the machine - a tall muscular tan man with brown hair tied back in a ponytail.

"Come on, baby. A few drinks will be fun." Sacha pouted.

"No."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:06 am

Dick reluctantly followed Chai as she dragged him into the gym.

It was easy to spot the Frenchman in the gym.

Dick, guiltily, couldn't help but make a fleeting pass at Corban. He was tall, tanned and working up a sweat. Exactly his type - looks wise.

He turned his attention down to his trainers, curling a strand of hair behind his ear. He listened to the lovers' quarrel. By the looks of things, it will just be the three of them. That sounded like a very firm no.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:09 am

Sachas pout deepened. "You dont love me anymore," he cried.

"Nope," was the simple answer. Corban reacched for his water bottle, and shot a wink to Chai as he took a sip.

Chai giggled. "We'll see you later tonight, then, Corban?" She asked.

He nodded, and Sacha simpered. "He loves you more than me!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:14 am

Dick listened to the banter like watching a ping-pong game.

Ah, he was so looking forward to an evening of listening to Sacha's whining. He seemed to have the knack of whining about anything, from what he knew of him so far.

He was going to have to get very drunk, or someone worm his way out after the first free drink.

Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:17 am

Chai was laughing as she led both Dick and Sacha away from the Greek man.

"Where are we heading to?" Chai asked as they stepped out onto the street.

"Your the nebie, Dickie. You can choose."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:27 am

Dick glanced at the two of them.

He didn't fancy going into a glitzy cocktail bar dressed in trainers and sweatpants. He would have wished he had a change of clothes if the other two weren't dressed the same. At least he wore muted tones.

"The Last Stand?"

It was the only bar he could think of off the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:31 am

The two of them agreed with Dicks choise and changed their direction, heading towards the Irish pub.

"If Aodhs there, Im walking right back out again," Sacha joked.

Chai laughed and gave a nod. "I dont blame you. That man..." She shook her head in exasperation.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:36 am

"You both know Aodh?"

Then again, it seemed like everyone in Catania knew the werewolf.

He didn't know him too well, but he knew Giacinto from before he knew her, so he sometimes had to deal with his company.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:40 am

"Unfortunately," Sacha responded dryly.

"Hes a bit... Infamous at The Last Stand. Its okay when hes with Aeker. His fiance knows how the reign him in, thank god. But when hes there with Zeke, or Jaha, it can get a little crazy." Chai gave an exhausted sigh.

Sacha wrapped adn arm around the womans shoulders. "We could always chase him out. We' teh two biggest bitches I know. He doesnt stand a chance against the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:46 am

Dick looked at the two of them. He didn't know Sacha too well, but he didn't doubt a word he said.

He glanced down at the woman between them.

"I think Chai can clear the whole pub out by herself."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:52 am

Chai gasped in mock outrage and butted his hip with her own. "Rude!"

Sacha chuckled, hugging Chai closer to him. "But oh so true, baby girl."

"See if I buy you two any drinks," she sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 10:59 am

Dick shrugged.

"Don't buy mine I don't buy yours, and you know how generous I can be."

There were a few occasions when he has brought the whole family drinks. The whole family. Multiple times in one night. He wasn't stingy with money with a few glasses in him.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:03 am

Chai pouted. "Youre so mean to me. Im insulted to even call you my brother. Insult me then refuse to treat me. Im your favourite sister."

Chai huffed and turned into Sacha, pressing herself against him dramatically for comfort.

"Its okay baby girl. It's okay," Sacha comforted. "Disown him. Ill be your brother and treat you right."

His brown eyes twinkled as he grinned at Dick.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:15 am

"You can keep her," he said dryly. "I am sure you will regret it in a week."

He couldn't help but smile shyly back at Sacha when he grinned at him.

Okay, maybe he jumped to conclusions. He wasn't too bad.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:19 am

"You think I could last an entire week with this one?" Sacha laughed, ruffling Chais hair, keeping a tight grip on her so he could mess up her hair more.

Chai gasped and squealed, trying to break free from his hold. "Sacha! Sacha!"

She writhed in his hold, still not able to break it. Sacha was quite a big man. Sometimes you could forget that, with the way he acted. He was so muchs tronger than her.

"Dick, save me!"
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:27 am

Dick couldn't help but grin at Chai as she was tormented.

He shrugged his shoulders uncaringly. He took interest in his nails.

"Sorry, you disowned me. You're on your own."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:31 am

Chai squealed again.

Sacha eventually took pity on her, releasing her.

Her first instinct was to lunge at Dick, carding her fingers through his hair, ruffling and tugging it on it roughtly. A sibling squabble.

"Youre a little shit."
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:45 am

Dick let out a short laugh as she lunged, then a hiss. His hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She was effectively just tugging rather painfully on it.

With her hands busy tugging his hair he took advantage of a, hopeful, weak spot.

He dug his fingers into her ribs.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 11:47 am

"Wrong move!"

Unlike mowt of her siblings, Chair was barely ticklish. That wouldnt make her los.

She just wrapped herself tighter around him, etill tugging on and messing up his hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog EmptyMon Mar 19, 2018 12:03 pm

"Not fair," Dick complained. It worked wonders on Fleck.

He abandoned her ribs to grasp firmly at her wrists instead. She was feisty, but he was still considerably stronger. He held her arms above her so she couldn't torment him anymore.

His hair was now a frizzy mess. A few curls sprung up in strange placed. He didn't need to see himself to know he had to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[C] Downward Dog Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Downward Dog   [C] Downward Dog Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Downward Dog
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: