Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Body shots

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Hank Masin

[C] Body shots - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:09 am

Angela huffed, a hand pressed to her chest, overly insulted. "Basic bitch? Please, that's my sister."

Her sister was the most basic bitch there was.

Her eyes turned down to the tattoo on her hand.

"Hooked up with a guy at a party that had just gotten the kit." That was close enough to older friend that had a kit, right? "What about you? Did you have to give head to get your first tattoo?"

Now it would be creepy if they had that similarity.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:19 am

Adrian laughed.

"Guessing that was your payment?"

That was where their similarities ended.

"My friend's older brother just started. Charged us through the fucking roof for just this and we were fucking dumb enough to pay. Thinking, I wished I could have given him a fucking blowjob. It would have saved me a small fortune."

His friend also suffered the hot older brother syndrome. Unfortunately, he was as straight as a fucking steel pole.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:27 am

"The tattoo was his payment." She blew him, and he paid her for her services in ink afterwards.

She wasn't a shy girl, even back then. If a guy wanted a blowjob, he had to give some tit for tat. She was Italian and Scottish. There was no way she'd grow up weak.

"I would have decked the bastard." No one swindled her. 

"What did you pay for it?" Curiosity got the best of her.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:35 am

Adrian laughed louder. He believed her.

"I was young and a fucking idiot." He paused, a little unwilling to admit.

But they were trading first tattoo stories. So fair was fair.

"Sixty fucking euros." He shook his head. "I thought that was the normal price for this shitty thing. That was like a month worth of slogging my guts out at the cafe back then."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:43 am

"Sixty euros? You were a fucking idiot."

She grasped his wrist, tracing the little black tattoo. "Fucking sixty euros. What a cunt. That's twenty on a good day at the Dragon."

Who paid sixty euros for that?

"Could have charged you a hundred for the doll, and pocketed the rest, if I knew you were that stupid." What a wasted opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 7:55 am

His calloused fingers twitched when she traced the tattoo.

"Sorry, this fucking stupid cunt has wised up. You ain't pocketing anything more from me, miss thieving bitch." There wasn't a malice tone in his voice. The quirk on his lips hadn't dropped.

"Wait. Fuck. The body shots. Although, that payment was not so sore. Enjoyed it even."

This was definitely in the flirting territory.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:01 am

She grinned, green eyes sparkling when he wizened up. The body shots indeed. And the other drinks that she had convinced him to buy for her. She'd probably gotten €20 off him form those, easy.

"Many people enjoy licking things off my tits. I enjoyed them, too."

She had thoroughly enjoyed the body shots. Both ways.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:08 am

"A room full of drunken hollering men and women was a bit off-putting."

The room has only doubled in volume and drunkenness since Aodh had taken the stage. The atmosphere was always good in here. Had a friendly vibe. He could enjoy a shitty beer without judgment in his flip-flops.

Not like those stuffy overpriced fucking cocktail bars. Who the fuck enjoyed going to them?
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:17 am

She leaned closer to him, scooting closer to she could bring her lips to his ear. Her lips brushing his earlobe gently.

"Next time you lick something off my tits, it'll have to be when there's no one else around."

Her teeth found one of the piercings in his lobe, and tugged it playfully, before making herself comfortable again, much closer to him this time. She could feel his body heat. How was he so hot?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:46 am

A shiver and a grunt of surprise followed when she tugged on the lobe. That went straight to his dick.

He slung an arm around the back of his chair.

"I hope you better keep your fucking promises a good as shove needle into people."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:50 am

Her lips were formed into a little smirk. "Try me."

Angela scooted forwards, slipping over his lap, pausing to lay a light kiss to the corner of his mouth.

"Be back in a minute."

She bought herself to her feet and strutted through the crowd, towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:56 am

He welcomed her into her lap. Closed his eyes when soft lips pressed against the corner of his mouth. Turned his head.

She was gone.

"Okay?"

He watched her strut off, unknowing with the same sentiments; hated to see her go, loved to watched her leave.

He sipped his beer and turned to watch the live music and drunken dancing while he waited for her.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:01 am

Well, what a wasted opportunity, she groused to herself as she washed her hands.

She'd half hoped that he'd follow her and fuck her over the sink or something equally as depraved. But no, he was nowhere to be seen.

Clearly she was being too subtle.

She stopped off at the bar for two bottles of beer before returning to their table.

To hell with subtelty, she just sat right in his lap, setting both bottles down on the table.

"Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:17 am

"I just watched some fucking pisshead get kicked out. I had some entertainment."

He welcomed her back into his lap and a hand rested easily on her hip.

He raised his eyebrows at the bottle.

"Did you actually fucking get me something? Wait, no, it is still on my fucking tab, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:30 am

"Aww I missed that? Fuck." 

A little pout came to her lips, that was banished when he noticed the beer.

"I bought it actually. I can't bleed you completely dry on the first date, now, can I?" She was actually enjoying his company, and getting him a beer wasn't exactly going to break the bank. 

She ran her hand through his hair, ruffling it and making it even more fluffy. "So enjoy it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:51 am

"Well, fuck. You're not a leech after all."

He let her fluff up his hair, not that it ever bothered him. It normally had a will of its own. Yet he couldn't bring himself to crop it short, with the exception of one side, purely for the aesthetic.

It was just a pain when working.

He leaned over and grabbed his new, cold beer. He knocked it against her beer in a mock 'cheers' before he took an appreciative swig.

"Do you plan to bleed me dry on a second date?"

Huh. He actually called it a fucking date.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:58 am

"Not always."

She could be a nice occasionally.

His hair was so soft. Her fingers continued to play through it, occupied with feeling it run through her fingers and tickle her skin. Her mind naturally ran to the noises he'd make when she pulled it.

Should she pull it now?

Tempting.

A brow arched at his question. "Do you plan on taking me out on a second date?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:08 am

Adrian tilted his head back into her palm as she played with his hair. He didn't get many people play with it. It felt nice. Soothing.

Shame there wasn't anyone to do this after a tiring day, working.

"It's an offer. Do you even want another fucking date with me?"

Adrian turned his mismatched eyes up to her and raised a brow. One a deep brown. The other a light blue.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 10:16 am

Clueless. He was pretty much clueless.

She was sat in his fucking lap, and had imagined at least ten ways she wanted to fuck him in the last ten minutes alone.

Of course she wanted to see him again. Wasn't it obvious?

Angela shook her head slowly, then tugged his hair lightly.

"Yes, I want another date."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 12:35 pm

His head tilted back just a touch when she lightly tugged on his hair.

The dimple showed. Freaky ass eyes flickered over her face.

"Good."

The was a moment's beat. He leaned in. Their lips were a hairs width apart.

"I can do this then?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 8:37 pm

Angela made herself stay still when he leaned towards her. She could quite happily have cut him off and kissed him right then, but she wanted to make sure he wasn't being completely clueless.

Her lips quirked upwards.

Halle-fucking-lujah, he was becoming aware.

"Only if it's a promise for more," she breathed against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 9:35 pm

With that, he leaned in and kissed her. Just a peck on the lips first, sealing the promise.

Her lips were nice and soft. Most women lips were. It was something he appreciated about them when he compared the two.

No more then a breath later he captured her lips again. That time for a longer, deeper kiss.

His grip on her hip tugged her closer.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 2:05 am

His lips were chapped, but not particularly rough.

She liked the feel. Like him, it was something she appreciated when comparing the two genders. She liked how much more firm men's lips were.

Angela's fingers ran through his hair as he caught her in a second kiss, teasing it before tugging sharply.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:26 am

The sharp tug left his breath short.

A grin played on his lips when he pulled back. Their noses still bumped together.

"Do you want to get the fuck out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:31 am

Now he wasn't clueless.

Her lips found his, and her teeth sank into his lower lip, pulling back with it still caught, leaving it throbbing.

"Let's go."

Angela shifted off his lap, and adjusted the waistband of her jeans. They'd slipped a little when she sat in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Body shots
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next