Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Body shots

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Body shots - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:06 am

"You made it very fucking special."

The dimple appeared.

"Dirty girls are the best type of girls."

Girls - and boys - who had sticks up their asses and had no fun were boring as fuck. Who the fuck wants that? Boring ass bastards.

He leaned back in the chair and took a swig from his beer.

"So, sweetheart, how would you say I did for a virgin?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:12 am

Her grin widened.

"Everything about that was special. Who doesn't want to lose their virginity in the middle of a bar, with half the crowd cheering you on?"

She loved that dimple.

"A little sloppy, too-quick and I ended up with wet tits. About normal for the first time. Don't worry, gorgeous. You'll get better with practice."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:27 am

"Just be glad I didn't choke on it and fucking spat on you. Hate the fucking taste of tequila."

He could barely tolerate it. It helped taking it from a gorgeous woman.

He tilted his bottle.

"Can't fucking win them all. There is always next time for improvement."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:39 am

Her lips quirked upwards in amusement. "Choking on something and spitting fluids out. Sounds like another cherry popping experience I've had," she mused teasingly.

She leaned back comfortably against her chair, sipping at her whiskey.

"And many times after that. Maybe next time try it with something other than tequila. I would suggest your usual, but if that's this-"

She swiped the beer bottle from his hand and took a sip. "I would advise against it. While good for a night on the couch, it's just not good enough to drizzle over a naked body."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 7:54 am

"Stealing my coffee, now stealing my fucking beer," he muttered as she nabbed it and took a sip.

"I'm pretty keen on jäger or sambuca, but you will fucking smell like a pissed on bar's floor for the rest of the night."

He would rather take the beer.

"Other then tequila or whisky, what would you suggest?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:06 am

"A good gin... maybe Vodka?"

She swirled the bottle of beer as she thought. "I suppose you could do it with a good beer..."

She took another deep swig of the beer.

Her pale eyes caught his mismatched ones. What fucking freaky eyes. "What would you enjoy licking off my tits?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:21 am

"Gin's a bit of a fancy ass drink, isn't it?"

That was another swig too far. He snatched it back. Fuck, there was only half left, the cheeky bitch.

"Hm..."

His own cum came to mind. Too forward? Too forward. Although, it wasn't like she was fucking holding back.

"This," he shook the beer bottle, "but you're not too fucking agreeable with that."

He tilted his head back, trying to think of other drinks he enjoyed.

Wine? No, too fucking fancy. Cider is up there with beer. The shots he did like smelt rank.

"But, like the tequila, I'm sure I will fucking like whatever it is more if I lick it off your tits."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:32 am

"Yeah, a little," she chuckled with a nod. She'd suggested it 'cause it was something some people drank. That was really the only requirement for body shots.

She relinquished the bottle when he snatched for it and replaced it with her whiskey glass again.

"With the right incentive, I could deal with a beer body shot."

Her lips pursed. "We could go traditional and get some rice wine. Mirin? Sake? Shaoxing?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:53 am

Adrian raised a brow at her.

"Good fucking luck finding any of those in here."

It was an Irish bar. It was as traditional as it could get in the middle of Sicily.

But he did have some Shaoxing back home.

He waved a hand.

"I'm good."

His eyes were momentarily distracted to the corner of the bar.

"Looks like they are finally fucking playing some live music."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:59 am

"I didn't mean for us to do future shots here." Her smile was just a little naughty and full of promise.

She wanted to do them somewhere with a tad less... company.

Just the two of them - or maybe someone else, too, make it a party - and a bottle of their poison of choice. Preferably in a bed.

"Fucking finally. Is it Aodh, or has Patch finally shelled out for some real fucking entertainment?"

She leaned over to get her own look.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:03 am

"Would you like a booster seat?"

He quirked his lips. His insults were more playful now.

"And what the fuck do you think?"

There was the familiar redhead getting on stage.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:07 am

"Fuck off," she gasped, slugging his shoulder.

She was plenty tall enough. Not that she'd want a booster seat to see Aodh's face for the hundredth time that week.

Angela cupped her hand to her mouth and hollered a loud 'boo.'

On stage Aodh just flipped her off then blew a kiss.

Asshole.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:34 am

He had to laugh when she slugged his shoulder, then louder when she booed.

Laughing did a miracle to his face. It brightened him up. Shaved off a few years that no amount of sleep could fix now.

He grinned at Angela.

"You're one hell of a woman."

Was that a compliment? That was a fucking compliment he just gave out.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:38 am

Adrian's laughter was contagious. When he started, Angela joined in.

She admired his face when he laughed. Hot damn.

"Oh, gorgeous, are you trying to sweet talk your way into my bed?" She patted his cheek, thumb brushing over that adorable dimple.

If he was, it was working. She'd tap that right here on this table if it wouldn't get her into some serious shit.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 9:56 am

"I'm not exactly one for sweet talking, unlike you."

Not that he would mind her in his bed. Or couch. Or counter.

There she was, touching him again. Like all those other times (It has been what? twenty-four hours?) he didn't batter her away.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:02 am

"My sweet mouth does tend to get me into a lot of trouble."

Sweet. Sweet as a lemon, perhaps. Sweet talking wasn't one of her best-known traits.

Her hand moved, fingertip teasing at his chin, nail touching his lower lip lightly. "You..." Her nail tapped against his lip a couple of times. 

"Should go get me another drink," she finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:08 am

Mismatched eyes dipped down to her lips. His pierced tongue ran over his lip.

"Fucking leech."

He stood, ordered and returned with the same drinks in no time. Bonuses of being a regular.

"You're going to fucking drain me at this rate."
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 10:16 am

"Naturally. It's the first date. Gotta make it worth my while."

She settled back in her chair, feet kicked up into Adrian's now unoccupied chair. Her eyes were naturally drawn to Adrian's broad shoulders, then lower.

Hate to see him go, love to watch him leave. He could certainly do with some better fitting jeans, and by better, she meant tighter, but the way the material bunched at his upper thighs and the crease of his ass was hot.

Angela didn't move her feet when he returned. She was comfortable. If he wanted to sit down again, he'd have to manhandle his way into the chair.

His comment when he returned had her eyes dipping downwards to a certain part of his anatomy that she wouldn't mind draining, and her tongue running over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 6:45 pm

He wasn't aware of her drooling over his ass. But when her pale green eyes dropped down to his crotch? That was hard to miss.

Being subtle, he had already realised, wasn't her strongest point. Then again, it wasn't fucking his either.

His eyes dropped down to the heeled feet that had stolen his chair. She had tattoo's there, too. If he was more of a poetic man, he would have described them as pretty and delicate. They suited her nicely.

"Nice tats."

Like the gentleman he was, he knocked her feet off his chair. It was his seat. His.

"Where did you got them done? Or are you some sort of hardcore bitch that does them herself?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 8:13 pm

Subtlety was Angela's biggest trait. It always had been, right from when she used to rip the heads off her favourite dolls and leave them in a pile in front of her nannies bedroom doors to tell them she didn't like playing with them.

She prided herself in her ability to be delicate and subtle with things.

"Thanks."

Her heels hit the ground, but with the momentum of the movement, she just lifted them back up, settling them into Adrian's lap.

"The cuff thing I got at some place in Scotland just before I became an apprentice." She'd had a big social gathering of some sort to go to. She'd decided to blow off expensive dress shopping and get a couple tattoos done. "Got this done at the same time, too." She held out her right hand to show off the thistle tattooed onto the back of it.

He likely wouldn't have noticed the thistle. He had watched her left hand work, mostly, and when she was passing the rag over the skin with her right hand, he was usually clenching his eyes shut and hissing as she tortured his skin.

"The leaf I did myself, last year." It was her crowning glory as far as her tattoos went. It was a shame that she couldn't put it in her portfolio.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 5:41 am

"Fuck, I was only joking."

His eyes turned down to her foot then back up to her, seeing her in a whole new appreciative light. It took balls to do that. He certainly wouldn't tattoo his own skin. Let alone his foot.

She did it fucking well, too.

"Why a leaf?"
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 5:46 am

Angela laughed, turning her gaze down to her foot.

"It's just something cool."

She couldn't really give him the real reason. What normal person would react well to the fact that she chose a leaf because it has distinct seasonal differences, and the leaf changes with the seasons?

It had been a difficult tattoo to get right, and incredibly painful with the magic-imbued ink, but so worth it. She loved the way it turned out, and mostly worked.

He'd just have to deal with the vague answer, though.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:23 am

Adrian shrugged. It was as good of a reason as any. People that get all arsey about meanings and shit he had little time for.

"I got this one just because I thought it was cool. It's my first only, actually."

He showed her the inside of his wrist. It was a simple black crescent moon, a little faded. To a professional tattoo artists eye, it wasn't particularly done well.
Back to top Go down
Hank Masin

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:27 am

"Oh, hey, match!"

She held out her hand again, and tilted it so he could see the crescent moon tattooed just beside the thistle leaf, in the fleshy connective skin between her finger and thumb. Her crescent moon wasn't filled in, instead a faded outline.

"What are the chances we got pretty much the same first tattoo? I got the moon and the rings done together, when I was fifteen."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 6:33 am

"Fuck. You beat me. Sixteen."

He was grinning, amused by the similarities.

"Guess we are both fucking basic bitches."

It seemed like everyone and their dog had a moon tattoo now. At least he got his before it was cool

At least, he thought he got it before it was cool.

"So, is it the whole poke and stick thing? Older friend that just got a kit? A dodgy shop that didn't check your age?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Body shots   [C] Body shots - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Body shots
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next