Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pebbles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Pebbles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:25 am

He bit his lip to stop his laughter, before finally somewhat composing himself again.

Hooking his finger under Fleck's chin, he tilted his head up towards him.

"You are forgiven, but only if I'm given a reminder of why I chose a peasant to give my heart to."

His face was warm as he smiled down at Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:28 am

"You have become insatiable since London," Fleck accused with a grin as he was pulled up by his chin.

"I'm starting to get a jaw ache."

He leaned forwards to kiss the Vampire. "But if my princes wishes for a reminder, who am I to deny him? C'mon, Sollew, budge up. Can't suck him off if you're in the way."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:41 am

"I- I didn't mean like that," he insisted.

Maybe he did mean it like that. A little bit. His thoughts were definitely flying to London now.

"And you don't have to be so crass," he said despite the crass words sending a spark through his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:44 am

"You totally did mean it like that! My jaw's not developing a permanent ache because you want me to kiss you."

He leaned forwards to press a firm kiss to Dick's pouting mouth.

"Crass?" he crowed. "No one under the age of eighty uses that word nowadays. I know you're like, a thousand years old, but you gotta try to blend in a little."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 12:57 am

His fingers locked behind Fleck's neck.

A line was drawn between his brows.

"Halve that," he corrected. "And crass is totally used today and I totally blend in."

Sure, it was hard to keep up in last fifty years. Especially with how fast techonolidgy was improving and developing. But he didn't feel like a dated grampa too often.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:02 am

"Uh-huh, totally."

He leaned Dick backwards so the Vampire was clinging to his neck to keep himself in a sitting position.

"What's your favourite Ariana Grande song, hmm?" He doubted Dick even knew who she was, let alone her music.

It'd just serve to prove that Dick wasn't as with it as he thought he was.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:08 am

Dick narrowed his eyes at Fleck as he clung on.

The name sounded somewhat familiar. He stretched his mind as he tried to remember all the songs and singers on the radio at the moment.

"It's a trick question, isn't it? She's not a singer?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:12 am

Fleck laughed.

"Oh, yeah, you totally fit in," he muttered with a grin.

He began peppering Dick's face with little kisses. Poor Dick was terrible at fitting in with the younger generation.

"Go on, amaze me. If she's not a singer, what is she?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:17 am

His frown deepened as he thought, face scrunching as his skin was prepped with kisses.

"She's not a real person, is she? You're making her up?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:21 am

"Yes, Dick. I'm making her up." He had the same tone to his voice.

He did love Dick's utter cluelessness. it was quite cute.

He pressed more kisses to Dick's cheeks, chuckling quietly against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:24 am

He pursed his lips at the tone in Fleck's voice.

Unlocking his fingers, he let himself drop to the bed. His blond hair fanned around him.

"I'm wrong, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:28 am

"Yes, sweetheart."

He pressed a kiss to the tip of Dick's nose.

"She's a singer. She sang one of the songs for that new Disney movie. The live action of Beauty and the Beast?"

more kisses along Dick's cheek. "But you can carry on thinking you're up on pop culture if you want."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:36 am

"Oh... I knew that there were a new Beauty and the Beast film? That counts, right?"

Only because there were a million advertisements slathered around Catania.

"So I am up to date on pop culture," he continued to argue.

His mind scrapped as he tried to think of some current artist.

"I also know who Queen are- no, wait-" He forgot, they were a few decades old now and Freddie Mercury was long dead. "I know of that American artist, what's he called... Justin Timberlake?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:41 am

"Well... you're getting closer to this millennium," he laughed.

He nuzzled into Dick's neck.

"Justin Timberlake was popular around the time I was born." He pressed a kiss to Dick's neck, then nibbled on the skin there.

"Got twenty years to go."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:50 am

A shiver ran down his spine as he tilted his neck to the side. His hands rested on Fleck's biceps, squeezing them gently.

"There's - mm - that other guy. You know... Eros Ramazzotti? Wait, no. He's a nighties singer too."

He nibbled on his lip as he thought. Then his eyes widened.

"That woman who wore the meat dress! Lady Gaga, right?"

He gave Fleck a smug look.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:56 am

"Well, the meat dress was seven years ago, but you're finally getting somewhere."

He kissed Dick's cheek again.

"You have minimal knowledge of current culture, well done. Very proud of you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:03 am

"Don't be sarcastic."

His hands darted down between them to prod his ribs.

"Anyway, why would I bother wasting my time learning about pop culture when there are more interesting things to do?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:22 am

Fleck yelped and pulled back when Dick prodded his ribs.

In this position, Dick was laying back, and Fleck was sat up, straddling his boyfriends thighs.

"More interesting things? Do I count?" He winked down at his boyfriend with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:28 am

His hands landed on Fleck's thighs, feeling the fabric of his fatigues pulled tautly.

He adverted his gaze as Fleck winked at him, face burning.

"... Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:36 am

"Maybe?"

Fleck's brows rose and he gave his hips a slow rotation, grinding them down against Dick's upper thighs and crotch.

"I want something more solid than that."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:42 am

Dick gasped, squeezing Fleck's thighs at the unexpected roll of his hips.

"Maybe," he licked his lips slowly. "Maybe I need more convincing."

He still couldn't look Fleck in the eyes as he said that
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:45 am

Fleck's eyebrows flickered upwards suggestively at the challenge.

He reached down to the hem of his shirt, and peeled it upwards slowly over his chest.

When he'd tossed his shirt aside, he hunkered down, rolling his hips against Dick's again as his forearms dropped to either side of Dick's head.

"Enough convincing?" he purred, lips just a hairs breadth from Dick's.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 2:59 am

Dick's gaze followed the shirt as it was being peeled up. Muscle's tensing and stretching tantalisingly under tanned skinned.

He inhaled slowly as Fleck rolled his hips again. It took all his willpower not to roll them back up.

He pulled his own lip between his teeth to stop himself from closing that small gap between them, debating his answer.

"No."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 3:05 am

"No?"

Fleck hummed softly, running his nose gently over Dick's cheek.

His hips rolled again, rocking firmly against Dick's as he began teasing a gentle path down Dick's neck with the tip of his nose, and the occasional brush of lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 3:17 am

His chest rose slowly as the hips rolled again. The fingers on Fleck's thighs tightened, digging into muscle as he restrained himself.

His bit hard on his lips, eyes closed. Body still as Fleck left a teasing path that burned his skin. Attempting an act of indifference only heightened the sensations.

"still no," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pebbles
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: