Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pebbles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Pebbles - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:53 am

Dick paused, thinking over his words.

"It... shocked me, I will admit. It wasn't something I ever really gave too much thought about before."

His tongue trailed over the cut again.

"But it didn't bother me. I'm glad you did ask, I guess. I enjoyed doing something for you and seeing you let go."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:58 am

"If I didn't know how horny you can get, I'd say that's an asexual thought." He stuck his tongue out teasingly.

"C'mere." His arms wrapped around Dick and he rolled over so he was on his back and Dick was laid out on his chest.

"I'm not expecting it all the time now that its happened. You can do it when you want to." He began toying with Dick's hair. "We really have to do something with this mop."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:06 am

Chin resting on Fleck's chest, he stretched his arms out to play with his hair, fingers lightly running through it. He smiled warmly up at his boyfriend.

"I know."

His eyebrows quickly pinched together as the topic of his hair come up.

"There's nothing wrong with it," he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:08 am

"Yeah, but there's nothing right with it, either."

He curled a lock around one of his fingers.

"At this point I'm considering just joining you in the shower to show you what conditioner is, and blow drying your hair for you. Your hair could be so nice if you spent five minutes on it."

He ticked under Dick's nose with a lock that was just long enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:38 am

"Five hundred years and I've never needed either."

Soap was perfectly fine for both body and hair.

His nose wrinkled up as Fleck tickled it, and he pulled his face back.

"Honestly, a shower does sound good right now."

Especially since he felt sticky and uncomfortable now that the afterglow was fading.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:43 am

"It's not needed, but I always feel better after playing with my hair. More confident. I love the feeling I have after dying it and giving it a good trim."

He ran a hand through Dick's mane, pushing it out of his face.

"Come on, then. Lets go jump in the shower. I can show you what conditioner looks like."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:53 am

His fingers ran through Fleck's hair again. It did always feel nice.

"I know what it looks like," he huffed.

He slid off the bed to pulled his trousers back on so he was decent when walking out into the corridor. He buttoned up his shirt, too.

He headed to the door to walk out to the bathroom with Fleck.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:56 am

Fleck just walked out of his room naked, not a care in the world.

The only person home was Trisola, and he doubted that his mother would be making her way upstairs any time soon, so he was safe.

The bathroom upstairs boasted a large shower, perfect for sharing.

"Hope you like your showers hot," he commented as he fiddled around with the water temperature.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:27 am

Even if the house was empty - with the exception of Trisola - he was still in shock when Fleck brazenly walked out into the hallway.

He locked the bathroom door behind them. Then he turned to strip, old habits died hard.

Dick hummed as he shrugged off his shirt.

"As long as you don't try to scald me."

Folding his clothes onto the side, he joined Fleck into the shower, his hands finding his waist.

It was the first time he was completely naked in front of Fleck. No shirt on his shoulders or trousers wrapped around his legs. Everything was on show; his light splattering of freckles, the tattoo on his thigh, the birthmark on his lower back. He was, almost, perfectly comfortable like this.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:30 am

"No promises, I like it hot."

He groaned when he stepped under the hot spray and tilted his head back to wet his long hair. He raked his hands through his hair, making sure he wet his roots. He loved this bit. The first moment the heat of the water runs through you.

When he felt hands on his hips, he opened his eyes and smiled down at Dick.

He leaned down to press a kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:47 am

His cool fingers slipped up Fleck's chest, and he winced into the kiss as he felt water trickle down his arms.

"You weren't kidding when you said you liked it hot."

It was fine. It was just going to take some adjusting to.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:54 am

Fleck grinned, and was this close to making a crack, but held back. It'd probably go over Dick's head. He could see the conversation now.

That's what she said.
...Who's she?

Best introduce Dick to silly memes slowly, probably not starting with the innuendos.

He ran his hands over Dick's wet shoulders, lips curling into a smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:08 am

His locked behind Fleck's neck.

"What are you smiling about?"

He was beginning to recognise that smile. It was the same one Fleck had when asking him who Ariana Grande was... or was it name one of their songs? He couldn't remember.

He raised a fair eyebrow, head tilting. The ends of his hair becoming heavy as they became damp.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:12 am

"I just love you."

He leaned down to press a kiss to the centre of Dick's forehead. "Don't ever change."

He loved all Dick's little quirks and his lack of up to date pop culture knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:21 am

Warmth spread across his chest at those words. His lips kicked up, still confused.

"I love you, too."

He pulled Fleck down for lingering kiss. His hands slid forwards from his neck to cup his jaw.

"But there are a few things I would like to change, though."

Things that he was currently in the process of changing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:29 am

Fleck chuckled lowly at the comment.

"What do you want me to change, hmm? I can start apologising when I burp, but you'll never get me to stop having farting competitions with Jay. It's brotherly solidarity." That was one thing Dick didn't appreciate.

He pressed a couple kisses to Dick's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:35 am

Dick laughed as Fleck pressed some kisses into his cheek.

"I meant myself. But if you are willing to start apologising when you burp, you can start now. And maybe you can warn me before you start passing wind."

He made a face. Five hundred years spent with hard sailors and he never appreciated it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:37 am

"I walked myself into that one. Okay, I'll start apologising." His nose twitched as he gave a large grin. The wet piercing in it almost sparkled as the water droplets on it caught the light.

"But the farting thing? Not likely to happen."

He reached for his shampoo and began gently lathering it in Dick's hair.

"What would you change about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:48 am

Dick hummed happily as Fleck massaged the shampoo into his hair, little tingles sparking down his spine.

If the how the shower wasn't already making his skin flushed, he would have blushed.

"What do you think?"

The major few flaws were he felt were obvious, and there were a few other things he would change about himself, but he was curious about Fleck's answer.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 4:50 am

"Mmm, maybe I'd like to see you less easily embarrassed about your lack of experience. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. But the lack of embarrassment will come with time."

He scraped Dick's hair up, sticking it up into an artful shampoo mohawk, and grinning at it. Perfect.

"Otherwise? I dunno. There isn't a lot about you I'd change."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:10 am

Dick pinched his eyebrows together.

"Oh," he said, feeling an odd mixture of both disbelief and relief.

Seeing the dumb grin on his boyfriend's face, he lifted his hands to feel Fleck's delicate work, accidently tipping it over.

"I thought you said you were going to fix it, not play with it."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:19 am

"Why? What did you think I'd say?"

He gave a little gasp when his masterpiece was tipped over. "I can do both. I'm a good multitasker."

He shifted around, repositioning them until Dick stood under the spray. He carefully rinsed the suds out then reached for the shampoo again.

His fingers were firm against Dick's scalp, a relaxing massaging motion.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:30 am

Dick was quiet as he thought over his answer, letting Fleck reposition him under the hot jets of water. Eyes closed, he let out a little content sigh as his scalp was massaged.

"Hmm, my nerves, obviously. My, you know, experiance. I can also be pretty short tempered at times, but I guess I have gotten better... I would like to be taller, too, since my dad was six foot. I think I would also like a stronger face?"

He hummed again as he thought. He was super there were other things he would change about himself.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:39 am

"Okay, I'm going to work through that list."

He dipped Dick's head back to rinse the second lot of shampoo.

"You're a lot better than you were when we first met. You remember how awkward that coffee date was? Look at how much better you are now, and you'll only get more confident in time. And I love watching you grow as a person. I wouldn't want to miss out on seeing you grow."

His hands skimmed over Dick's neck. "Experience is similar. Experience is an important part of who you are, and I like who you are now, and I like being the one to help you gain that experience. That's pretty selfish of me, but it's the truth."

He chuckled then. "I like it when you're short tempered. It's funny when it's not directed at me. And taller? I'll give you that one. I'd like to be a little taller, too. Six foot would be a nice height." It was only two inches, but those two inches would make a big different in Fleck's mind.

"And shut up, your face is beautiful." He punctuated this statement with a barrage of kisses over said face.

When he pulled back, he grinned and reached for a bottle. "Now, I'm going to show you something amazing. This thing here is called conditioner." He held the bottle up and gestured to it like it was a prize in a game show. "Ooh, ahhh, look at how wonderful it is."

He opened the bottle and poured some into his palm, then began working it gently into Dick's hair. "Can't you just feel its magical powers of softness seeping into your hair and making it nice? Can't you? I can."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 5:57 am

Dick blinked as his head was tipped forward.

He listened intently. The growing colour on his chest, neck and face wasn't just from the hot steam of the shower as his heart swelled. Fleck's words filling with reassurance and affection. He was sure heart swelling inside his chest he was sure it was going to burst.

His face scrunched up as it was coated in kisses, laughing lightly.

He opened his eyes in a love filled daze. Pink lips slightly parted. He couldn't even bring himself to be mad when Fleck started being sassy with him.

"It's wonderful," he agreed as Fleck began to massage his hair again. Then he pulled Fleck down for a sudden long and deep kiss.

"I absolutely adore you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pebbles
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: