Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Pebbles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Pebbles - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 7:01 am

He only kinda of registered that Fleck stopped him from slipping, laughing and choking in the process. After the comedown, his lips kicked up and his shoulders shook, as his boyfriend laughed against his hip.

"One second," he said. After a moment he pushed himself off the wall. Picking up the scrub, he gave it a fresh lather.

Sweeping his boyfriend's hair in front of his shoulders, he began to scrub the muscular back - admiring it as he did, from top to bottom.

His mind wondered.

"Before you, you know, turned me around, did I imagine that or...?"

He was glad Fleck's back was to him.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 7:09 am

He relaxed into the gentle motion of the scrub against his back, enjoying his boyfriend's gentle caring for him.

The question had him raising his head slightly, eyes opening. "No," he replied. "You didn't."

Then his shoulders began to tense. "Did I cross a line there? It was just sort of spur of the moment, and I was doing it before my mind could really catch up."

He was suddenly worried that he'd upset his boyfriend. He hadn't thought much of it when he was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:11 am

"Well... it definitely shocked me," he laughed, nervously.

Fleck was shocking him a lot today. The bird not included.

"I mean, it's not something I would have liked done to myself. It's a bit, well, intimate."

He was glowing. Stopping his scrubbing movements, he rested his forehead between Fleck's shoulder blades. He let the noise of the shower fill the silence for a few seconds.

"Maybe... maybe you can take your time next time?"

He was ready to mould his face into Fleck's back.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:22 am

That wasn't the answer he'd hoped. It's not something I would have liked done to myself. He didn't want it. Line crossed.

Shit.

He let out a shocked breath when his mind processed the next words that had come out of his mouth.

"You... want it to happen again?" he clarified, not sure whether he had heard wrong. He felt like he had definitely heard wrong.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:41 am

His whole body was on fire.

"Well... it definitely wasn't unpleasant," his voice was meek against the back.

He wrapped his arms around Fleck's torso.

"So... Maybe. Yeah. I mean, only if you want to."

Fleck did say it was spur of the moment. Maybe it wasn't something he was interested in doing again.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 8:46 am

Fleck preened. He wanted to do it again!

"You can sit on my face any day of the week if that's what you want."

His hands dropped to rest over Dick's, giving them a tiny squeeze.

He paused, and a little grin curled his lips. "Maybe you'll finally get your wish. That'll keep me quiet for a while." He'd certainly not be speaking with his tongue busy like that.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 9:53 am

While Fleck preened, Dick continued to drown in his embarrassment. His boyfriend's little comments making him more flustered.

"So now then?"

Dick then decided he would very happily dissolve to liquid and wash away with the water. He had, somehow, managed to make himself feel even more embarrassed. His mouth seemed to have a lack of filter lately.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 9:59 am

Fleck laughed lightly at the quick response.

"Want me to be quiet that bad, huh?" he jibed lightly, shifting around to face his boyfriend.

His hands came up to frame Dick's face gently.

"I will, if you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 9:04 pm

He couldn't hide how much his faced glowed now between the other man's hands.

A few soapy studs were on his along the line of his hair and the tip of his nose.

He made a noise, neither a yes or a no.

As much as Fleck's words embarrassed him and left him flustered, ultimately, he didn't mind it. There were times he would like to slap his hand over his mouth, but that didn't mean he wanted his boyfriend to keep his mouth closed.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 9:21 pm

Fleck hummed and leaned down to give Dick a quick kiss.

"Let's finish up the shower. You can think over it and give me an answer later, okay?"

He ran his fingers through Dick's hair affectionately, scraping the wet hair back out of his face gently.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 10:17 pm

Dick nodded, eye closing as hands rubbed soothingly through his hair.

He let the water rinse once more over him then stood out of the shower. The cool air was welcoming on his hot skin.

He wrapped a larger towel up high on his waist. Then he took another over his shoulders. His hair flat over towel as it soaked the water up.

Then he took another and held it taught on one side between his hands, ready for when Fleck stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Fleck took a moment longer than Dick, washing suds from his body, then just savouring the last dregs of almost boiling hot water before the temperature cooled too much.

When he stepped out, he happily let Dick wrap a towel around him, and wrapped his arms around Dick as he finished, keeping him trapped for a moment.

After another bout of a rain of little kisses over Dick's face, stopping only when he was laughing too much to effectively kiss his boyfriend, he gestured for Dick to lead them back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Dick laughed as kisses rained down on him. Face scrunching up, and on Fleck waist, where damp skin met the fluffy towel.

Gathering his clothes, he led Fleck back into his room. Steps fast and light across the landing. He didn't know is anyone else had arrived home during their long shower.

Once in the safety of Fleck's room, he relaxed again. Fingers running through his softer than usual hair. It already started to curl without it being too weighted down by the water.

"So, you said something about blow-drying?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:14 pm

"I did."

He bent enough to give Dick's cheek a little kiss as he moved past him to crouch besides his bedside table. He opened the cupboard door on it and pulled out a hairdryer, waving it around in triumph before he leaned over to plug it in.

He opened the drawer above the door and pulled out his hairbrush.

"C'mere." He scooted back on the bed, and gestured for Dick to sit on the edge of it.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Dick perched on the edge of the bed.

The towel around his shoulders slid off as he began to thoroughly dry his arms, face and front. At that point, he would normally towel dry his hair a bit. But with his hair in Fleck's hands, he left the towel on the other wrapped around his lap.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 11:56 pm

He began brushing Dick's hair first, freeing it of any tangles.

Then he set the hairdryer on it. He started at the base of DIck's neck and moved upwards, brushing his hair outwards with the hairbrush and drying it.

Dick's hair dried almost straight with this method.

When he'd finished with drying, he brushed out a part in the centre, and smiled as he dropped the brush and began running his fingers through it to give it some sense of style.

"A little trim, maybe a layer just beneath your ear, here, and this would look gorgeous."

He dropped his head to press a kiss to Dick's neck, then patted his hip. "Go on and take a look." He gestured to the mirror stuck up on the back of his door.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 1:23 am

Dick closed his eyes and relaxed as the brush worked through his hair. It was notably more easy since it has been conditioned.

Maybe he needed to start investing in some.

Once Fleck's work was done, Dick stood up and made his way over to the mirror. His eyebrows shot up in surprise.

He had seen it this straight and long before, but only when it was wet.

When dry it was light on his head and the colour was bright. There was still a slight wave in it, but this straight it showed off extra inch that his curls hid. It skimmed just past his shoulders.

He turned his head side to side. The ends of his hair ran over and fell off his shoulders.

It didn't look like his reflection looking back at him. He liked it. The reflection smiled back at him.

"I might just have to let you do that some time."

After all his stubbornness, he will admit Fleck did a good job to his hair.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 1:28 am

"Oh, so you're believing me now, huh?"

Fleck leaned forwards with a grin. "You gonna admit that I'm right?" He sat up again and picked up the hairdryer, going about drying his own hair. "You know what? It's fine." He didn't raise his voice to speak. He knew that Dick could hear him over the noise of the hairdryer.

"I know you know I'm right and just don't want to say it and I can live with that." He grinned smugly at his boyfriend.

"Maybe next time I suggest you look after your hair, you'll believe me and do it? I won't even ask for a thank you, or a you're right."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 1:54 am

Dick blushed as his boyfriend gloated. His brows pinched and he crossed his arms. He glared at him.

"Fine, you can do whatever you want with my hair then."

He made his way over to his boyfriend, fingers running through his hair to admire it. It was never dry or coarse, but it was most definitely softer. There was no frizz either.

The bed dipped as he pressed one knee into it. One finger hooked under Fleck's chin, he brought him in for a small kiss.

"You were right and thank you," he said, a little begrudgingly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 2:02 am

His little laughter fell short when the bed dipped and a cool finger curled under his chin.

Hairdryer and brush were forgotten, the brush dropped on the bed and the hairdryer lank in his grasp.

He pressed into the kiss with a little more gusto then Dick did, and when Dick pulled back, leaving the kiss light, his cheeks coloured slightly under the olive tan of his skin.

His dark eyes ran slowly over Dick's form, a knee between his thighs, leaning against the bed, Dick hunched over slightly to bring them closer. His tongue traced over his lips slowly.

Then he pounced. He dropped the hairdryer, and reached out to snag Dick around the waist, pulling him to lay on top of him as he shifted to lay back on the bed himself. His lips were captured in a deep kiss, and when he pulled back, he was beaming.

"You're amazing."

Dick always knew how to surprise him.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 2:35 am

"Fleck," he yelled with a laugh as he was pulled forward, his lips captured in the deep kiss.

Cheeks warm, he pushed himself up on Fleck's chest when the kiss broke, looking down. While his boyfriend beamed, he gave him a confused smile.

"What do you mean?"

Not that he minded the compliment. Or to be drawn into a sudden deep kiss. He just didn't know what for.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 2:40 am

"Two words a little too much for you?" he teased.

His fingers ran through Dick's warm, straight hair marvelling the softness of it.

"I mean: you're amazing." His fingers began to toy gently with the hair at the nape of Dick's neck. "I think I have you all figured out. Think I know just how you'll react, and then you go and surprise me. You keep me on my feet and I love it."

The grin that had worked its way onto his face while he spoke mellowed into something much more tender. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 2:57 am

A pleasant warmth ran through his body at Fleck's words.

He liked that, that he was keeping Fleck on his feet.

His own lips turned up into a gentle smile. He was sure his chest would explode every time Fleck said those words to him, his heart swelling.

"I love you, too."

He gave Fleck a slow and sweet kiss on his lip.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 3:01 am

"Mmm, good. Cause if you didn't, you probably wouldn't let me get away with this."

This was Fleck rolling over and dropping Dick right off the edge of the bed, laughing as he did so. He swung around so he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Stop distracting me. I have to finish drying my hair, or I'll look like a long haired version of what you usually look like," he teased, reaching down for the hair dryer that was still going on the floor. He found his hairbrush, and carried on, working through his long hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 3:30 am

Dick yelled as he was dropped onto the floor. The warm and gentle smile wiped off his face.

"You know what, I take it back," he grumbled from the floor.

He didn't mean it. His heart still swelled.

Rubbing his elbow he let Fleck get o with his hair. Pulling open some draws he began to search through them for lounging clothes for this evening. He bypassed his pyjamas he had left here and pulled out the smallest shirt and sweats he knew Fleck owned.

The shirt hung on his shoulders, hiding his shape. The sweats he had to tighten the strings considerably.

He knew he looked ridiculous, but there was something incredibly comfortable about wearing them. Maybe it was because they were such a contrast to his own well-fitted clothes. They were also made of soft material and a few sized larger. Being owned by Fleck also had something to do with it.

He made his way back over to Fleck still drying his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Pebbles   [C] Pebbles - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Pebbles
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: