Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Braids

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard

[C] Braids - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:05 am

A little yelp left Dick as he was unexpectedly knocked down a second time today by his boyfriend.

The wicked grin caused a familar knot in his stomach. He flushed hot and his heart skipped a few beats.

A gasp and groan rose from his throat when his swollen lip was captured. He arched into Fleck as it was sucked, bit and tugged on.

He welcomed the deep kiss eagerly and left panting when it ended.

"What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:08 am

"Your lips just looked so kissable."

He shrugged, but didn't let up his hold on Dick, keeping him pinned back against the bed.

"I'm only human. I couldn't resist."

He grinned again, dark eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:22 am

He darkened in colour at Fleck's words, his tongue darted over said kissable lips.

Experimentally, he tugged at the wrists pinning him down. It was an impressively firm hold. He could easily turn the table. Flip it so him was pinning Fleck. But he was quite content being pinned here, even if the twinkle in Fleck's eye made him squirm.

"I- I see."

He swallowed and bit the red and swollen lip, not entirely sure where to look; his eyes; his lips; the small space between them.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:26 am

Fleck groaned softly, turning his eyes skywards when Dick bit his lip again.

"You're trying to kill me," he accused, leaning down to kiss him again, paying extra attention to that gorgeously swollen lip.

Did Dick just not know how sexy he was when he bit his lip? Or was he doing it to purposefully torture him?
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:42 am

"No?"

He let out a blissful groan as he was kissed again. Hips raised up as he arched into Fleck, heels digging into the sheets.

He pulled back to break the kiss just enough to take Fleck's lower lip between his teeth, copying the same spine-tingling, stomach-knotting techniques. He gently sucked on the lip. Then he bit down - harsher than Fleck bit his, but not enough to break the skin. He dragged it through his teeth, his head hitting the sheets as it pulled free.

Face hot, he bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:45 am

Fleck gasped, feeling a scorching rush of lust when his lip was bitten.

"No, my ass," he grunted, hips grinding forwards against Dick's hip involuntarily as he bent to nip at the skin of Dick's jaw and neck.

His boyfriend was trying to kill him and he wouldn't be able to convince him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:58 am

He laughter lead into his moan. Tilting his head back to let Fleck nip at his skin, a shiver running down his spine.

"I don't want to kill you," he insisted with a smile.

Mouth parted, he ran his tongue over his teeth, careful of the sharp points of his fangs. He noted they had dropped again. Normally mortified when this happened, he couldn't bring himself to care today.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Fleck exhaled loudly when Dick's tongue ran over his teeth.

"You say that, then go and do stuff like that. You're so unintentionally sexy its fucking dangerous."

He flicked his tongue over Dick's neck.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 12:10 pm

Dick blushed hard at that comment.

The tongue on his neck elected another gasp and his chest rose and fell back down on the sheets. His gaze landed the mini bookshelf at the end of his bed.

"... I am?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 12:13 pm

"You really are."

He pressed a firm kiss to Dick's lips then pulled back.

He slipped off the bed and padded towards the large mirror hanging off the bathroom door. When he got to the mirror, he set to admiring the ink on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 12:22 pm

His blush didn't ease up. The confirming answer didn't make Fleck's statement any less perplexing.

Out of them both, he very much considered Fleck the "sexy" one. Gorgeously handsome, kind-hearted Fleck.

He followed the kiss up to draw it before it broke. Then he leaned back and rested his weight on his wrists, watching Fleck make his way over to the mirror. His self-consciousness turning to the drawing on Fleck's arm.

"What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 12:25 pm

"It's incredible."

He admired the beautiful ink from every angle he could, leaning forwards to look at particular details.

"I like it. I really like it."

He could enjoy it as a permanent fixture quite easily.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 12:36 pm

His lips stretched into a smile, heart swelling with pride.

"I'm glad you like it. It was probably the most complicated, but very soothing, game of dot-to-dot I've every played," he laughed.

He got up from the bed to meet Fleck at the mirror. His eyes flicked up and down Fleck appreciatively. Now he was able to enjoy his work on Fleck's body without analyzing every detail or being worried about the verdict... or have him pinning him to the bed.

"It suits you, too."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 7:51 pm

"Do you play dot to do often?" Fleck asked with a teasing grin.

He couldn't tear his eyes off the reflection of his arm, as he turned it this way and that.

A little splash of colour and it would be perfect...

"It really does, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Dick just gave a sheepish shrug at the teasing.

His eyes turned to Fleck's reflection, watching him admire it more.

"It's a shame it won't last."

He glanced down at the pen in his hand. When he picked up the pen, he didn't pay too much attention to what type of it was.

"The pen's water-based, so it will come off as soon as you're in the shower."
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:11 pm

"Yeah, that is a shame."

He ran his fingers gently down his arm. It was a really striking design. He didn't want to lose it.

But a tattoo this size? There was no way he could afford it.

Fleck clucked his tongue.

"We're not going swimming today," he decided. "I wanna keep this around for a little longer. Pool date can happen another day."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Dick laughed, pleased that Fleck liked the drawing so much.

He turned to stand between Fleck and the mirror. Pale hands rested on a tanned waist, and his head tilted back a touch to look up at his boyfriend.

"So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:31 pm

"Mmm, I don't know."

He leaned down to press a kiss to Dick's lips.

"Maybe we can have that sketch date that we've been talking about? Find a nice spot in the garden and just go at it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:44 pm

"Sounds good."

He leaned up for another a gentle kiss, smiling into it, then flitted around his room to gather up a few tools to draw with.

"Did bring your sketchbook?"

He would've been surprised if Fleck hadn't. He was the type to bring it to a club of all places. But if he hadn't, he had some spare equipment he could use.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:47 pm

"Did you really just ask me that?"

He bent to pick up the duffel bag that he had dropped by the door when he came in, and shuffled through it until he had a wrap pencil case and his trusty falling-apart-at-the-seams journal.

"All we need now is for a bear to shit in the woods," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Hs lips quirked up at the familiar journal.

"Just wanted to double check."

He passed Fleck his eye-sore of a shirt and made his way leave the room.

"Do you want to grab a drink or something first?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 9:59 pm

He shrugged his shirt on and followed after Dick.

"Nah, I'm fine." The garden couldn't be so massive that he couldn't just nip in and grab a drink if he was that thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Dick's fingers laced with Fleck's and he tugged him along through the mansion and out to the back garden.

The garden was large, in proportion to the grand mansion. It was meticulously kept, too. Spring flowers of all sorts were in full bloom. A patio table was hidden away under some grape vines. In the center of the garden stood a striking fountain.

It was hard to think that all those years ago when he first came here with Giacinto, it was virtually a wasteland.

"Where would you like to sit?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 10:38 pm

One broad shoulder lifted and dropped in a shrug.

"I don't mind. Where's your favourite place to sit?" There'd be other times that he could nose around and find his perfect place. But for now he just wanted to chill a bit.

Dick could choose this time.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 10:53 pm

"Over here."

He tugged at Fleck's hand to pull him away from the open space to the secluded area under the grape vines. It was a comfortably shaded from the sun but it still had a good view of the main garden.

He settled down on one of the patio chairs and it groaned with age.

"Is this okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Braids   [C] Braids - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Braids
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: