Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Unchained Melody

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:51 am

With every kiss Dick gave him, his shoulders relaxed, until he was finally truly relaxed.

A little smile curled his lips when Dick whispered. He could feel his cool breath against his skin.

"I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:09 am

His own lips curved into a smile and he left one more kiss against the thigh. Then one against the small of his back. Then another between his shoulder blades. He settled on top of him, crossing his arms along Fleck's broad shoulders and resting his chin on them. His legs rested on top of Fleck's.

"This is pretty comfortable," he commented. His fingers toyed with the ends of bleached hair.
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:15 am

Fleck shivered when he felt Dick settle on him.

Comfortable was something he was quickly not becoming, for an entirely different reason as before.

He melted boneless when Dick began playing with his hair.

"Wriggle your hips a little?" Fleck requested. There was heavy teasing tone in his voice. He knew he'd bring to light just how their position looked. He wanted to know of Dick would be so embarrassed that he'd squeak.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:28 am

"Wriggle my-?"

He did. Realisation hit him in like a ton of bricks, too late, accompanied by a hot flush.

He rolled off, turning his back to Fleck. Sulking in embarrassment and an attempt to hide his flush. Still obvious with how red his ears were.

"I'm going to cuddle Sollew instead."

The large cat was still there. Still taking up the majority of the bed. He fussed her, pale hand getting lost in the mass of fur.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:32 am

Fleck laughed when Dick pretty much flew off his back.

He shifted so he was laying on his side, and wrapped his arms around Dick's waist, forcefully hoisting him closer. His half-hard cock was pressed into Dick's lower back but he didn't make a deal of it.

He was far too preoccupied with nuzzling and kissing Dick's cheek and neck obnoxiously.

He settled down, just resting his cheek against Dick's.

"We should go on a date," he decided quite suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:46 am

Even if Fleck didn't make a big deal of it, he still noticed. Until Fleck smothered him with obnoxious nuzzling and kisses. He couldn't help but grin and laugh, squirming in Fleck's hold.

His face was no less red when he stopped.

"A date?"

He turned his head a peak over his shoulder and try to catch Fleck's eye.

"What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:50 am

"Yeah, a date."

He leaned forwards to plant a big kiss on Dick's lips, one forearm bracing against Dick's chest, the tips of his fingers keeping Dick's head turned so he could deepen it into something toe-curling.

"How about that new Spanish place? We could go for tapas and drinks." Something light that Dick didn't have to eat, but they'd still be out and drinking and enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:00 am

He twisted a little more into Fleck. A sigh escaped his lips a they broke apart.

"Hmm, that sounds nice."

He leaned up and captured Fleck's lips. Turning to fully to face him, abandoning fussing Sollew in favour of wrapping his arms around Fleck's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:04 am

"Good."

He kissed Dick again, long and slow, shifting over him so he was pinning him down. Then the kiss shifted, into something hot and breathtaking.

And then he pulled back with a grin, moving over Sollew and off the bed.

"Get decent," he ordered as he pulled up his boxers and kicked off his clay-smeared jeans.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:14 am

Dick gave into the kiss easily. A moan caught the back of his throat, he lifted his chest and-

The weight was off him. He just laid there, dazed and breathless. Then glared at his boyfriend.

"I'm going to have a shower then," he huffed.

He zipped up his own trousers - hoping that Fleck won't notice they were a little tight - and made his way out of the room.

"Meet you downstairs in an hour?"

That will also give him time to sober up more. His tipsyness already wearing off.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:17 am

"An hour?"

He stooped forwards to kiss Dick before he could disappear from his room.

"You've got half an hour."

With a firm slap to Dick's backside and a little wink, Fleck sent his boyfriend off for his shower.

Half an hour later, he was sat in the livingroom, cuddling with Duke as he waited for Dick to join him.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:30 am

Fifteen minutes later Dick appeared. fresh faced and hair in damp curls. Not dry enough to pull back into a pony tail yet.

He has taken to leaving his clothes at Fleck's. A few extra pairs of chinos, underwear and shirts for cases like this. Or even if he just ends up staying for more nights then he planned.

"Ready?"

He grinned, cheekily, making his way over to the pair. He the top of Duke's head and the dog happily lolled into his side.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:34 am

"I've been ready for the past twenty minutes. I almost sent Duke to drag you down."

He pressed a kiss to Duke's forehead then stood.

"C'mon. If we dawdle any more, they might close before we get there," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:42 am

He looped an arm around Fleck.

"They will close as soon as they see you."

He prodded Fleck in the side.

"You'll eat them out of business."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:47 am

"Uhuh."

He ruffled Dick's damp hair, messing it up into a ridiculous puff.

"Someday your hair will be nice and neat." He gave a wistful sigh, as if he'd been dreaming about Dick's nice hair, that had just never been.

"We're out for the night. See you," he called out over his shoulder as they left the house.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:55 am

He ducked and battered the hand away.

"It would be nice and neat if you just left it," he grumbled. Although it was due for a cut. The mass of curls now sat just past his shoulders. When he first met Fleck his hair stopped just below his jawline (from accidentally cutting it too short) and he hasn't touched it since.

"Where is this place, anyway?" He asked as soon as they were outside.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:58 am

Fleck snorted. "If it ever saw a hairdryer, it might be."

He'd never stop poking fun at his boyfriends hair as long as it stayed one giant mass of poof.

"In town. Be patient. It'll only take ten minutes to walk it."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:27 pm

"I'm always patient," he said, as it if wasn't just earlier today he wasn't complaining about sitting still - only ten minutes into Fleck sculpting him.

"Have you been there before then?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:06 pm

"Right, yeah."

How had he not gathered that about his boyfriend? The one that he watched impatiently drumming his fingers when their drinks took too long to come, and got frustrated if he wasn't done cleaning in ten minutes.

Yes, those definitely counted for Dick being a patient person.

"Nah. I've walked past it a couple times. Chai took a date there last night. Apparently the girl was a total bitch, but the food was good."
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:20 pm

He hummed, hand slipping down to grasp Fleck's. He definitely didn't expect Fleck to take him anywhere where the food was bad. He also couldn't help but feel a little sorry for Chai.

"What did you think of me? When we first met?"

He cocked his head up to Fleck, curious.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:26 pm

"What did I think of you...?"

His lips quirked into a grin. "You were loud and very forward and I was pretty sure you were trying to get me drunk so you could take advantage of the innocent guy in the club," he laughed.

Quite different from what Dick really was.

"The loud and forward part of you is true, at least." He hugged dick closer, planting a kiss to the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Dick leaned into the hug, red faced.

"I thought you looked bored sitting in the corner."

Honestly, he couldn't remember that night too well. What was clear in his mind was Fleck , sitting and sketching. He knew better now that Fleck was someone that could sit anywhere and happily sketch all day and night.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:11 pm

"I'm glad you thought that." He squeezed Dick again, holding him tight for a moment.

He was glad Dick had come up to him in that club and pretty much forcefully fed him alcohol.

He was glad he'd left his sketchbook behind when he'd been dragged out of the club, and Dick had called him to return it.

Things had turned out pretty damned great.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:20 pm

His arm was around Fleck's waist, and there was a smile on his face.

"I'm glad too... Even if I probably made an idiot of myself."

Which was a given if there was alcohol involved.

"Maybe we should go back to the club or something tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:23 pm

Fleck shrugged. "Maybe a little," he teased.

He certainly hadn't been perfectly proper that night, either. The two of them definitely made idiots out of themselves, but what did it matter now?

"Ugh, no. I was only in there 'cause I was dragged in. I'm happy with tapas."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Unchained Melody
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: