Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Unchained Melody

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

[C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:56 am

Amr eyes lit up as his boyfriend sang along. He didnt recognise the song. But it had a nice rythem to shake his shoulders to, his hand slipping into Ti's. Like how Fleck had difficulty with English songs - he had difficulty with Italian songs. He only picked up bits and pieces. If he didn't know his sweet blue eyed, blond haired boyfriend better, he would of been in shock.

Dick felt his lips quick a little as their table sang and dance. He did recognise the song. Either on the radio back in the early nineties or through Fleck's head phones. It wasn't quiet his taste but seeing Fleck smile and sing helped him relax further.
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:03 am

Both Ti and Fleck whooped and clapped when the young man had finished singing.

"I haven't heard that song in ages," Ti crooned afterwards. It was a good song. It was one of those that he had listened to a lot as a teenager, but hadn't heard in a while.

It was a pretty good memory.

"I listen to it all the time. Its so catchy, I need to listen to it to get it out of my head. but that just makes it even more stuck!"

Ti laughed and nodded. He knew that trouble.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 8:13 am

Amr nodded along too. Sure, he didn't know the song. But getting catchy songs stuck in your head, then trying to listen to it to get it out only to make it worst was very much a universal thing. Every language had there catchy songs; some bad, some good.

He let out a little, but still dramatic, sigh.

"Should I be worried that my wife and boyfriend are bonding?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 8:15 am

Both Ti and Fleck stopped laughing at the comment, and turned their gaze to Amr.

Then their eyes turned to each other, as if appraising the other.

And, in perfect unison, they turned their eyes back to Amr and agreed with just one, but no less frightening, word. "Yes."

Amr should probably be very scared.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 8:22 am

Amr wasn't laughing then. Their perfect unison was unexpected and down right terrifying. With a whine, he scooted a towards Ti.

"I promise I will love and care and protect you both. Please don't plot against me."

He pressed a lot of little kisses on the crown of Ti's head.

"I'm very delicate."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 8:39 am

When Amr stopped laughing, the two of them started.

They were definitely on the same wavelength, and seeing Amr squirm made them both amused.

Ti snorted. "You're not delicate in the slightest." He leaned up to press a kiss to Amr's lips, giving his lower one a sharp nip in the process.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 8:49 am

Amr planted a hand on his chest to gasp an offended noise, but let out a compleatly different noise when Ti shot up to nip at his lips.

Amr eyed him, tongue darting over his lip.

He was so getting it later.

"I am an incredibly delicate person," he reiterated. He swooned a little to the side and rested his head on Ti's. "I'm like glass. Delicate and beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 8:54 am

Ti just grinned his 'I'm a little shit and I know it' grin back.

He couldn't wait.

He sighed, though, when Amr swooned. "Yes, dear," he placated. Amr was not delicate at all, but at this point it was better to agree with him to shut him up about the conversation topic.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:16 am

"I detect that sarcasm there, dear, but you know what? I'll take it."

He slipped an arm around Ti's shoulder and pressed another kiss on his forehead. Then visibly winced at the next person on the mic. He guessed they could get brownie points for at least trying, extreamly hard, to reach those high notes.

"You know, if any of you would like to make the dick move and make her stop, you have my full support."

Normally he was fine with a bit of bad singing. That was what karaoke was about, it was all a bit of good fun. But his ears did have his limits. So did Dick it seemed.

Amr had to laugh at his scrunched up face. With one hand against an ear and Fleck's chest against the other. If he wasn't so tall he would of done the same. Unfortunately, he wasn't. He couldn't even cover his own ears unless he wanted to upset her. With his height and seat position he would stand out and be caught.

So he just gripped Ti's sholder a little harder and grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:22 am

"This is nothing. You should hear Chai sing when she's in the shower." His studio was right next to his parents shower, so when someone was singing in the shower, he generally heard it.

And Chai had this terrible habit of singing as badly and loudly as possible in the shower, just to piss him off. Which was cruel, considering she was actually a great singer, and had a good taste in music.

If Fleck could drown her out, then he could drown this girl out.

Ti didn't have the problem Amr did, so he ducked down a little, copying Dick's movements. He gave Amr's waist an affectionate little squeeze.

His poor boyfriend would have to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:38 am

"At least she doesn't have a microphone," Dick hissed. They had been subjected to that earlier today, which didn't help either of there moods.

Amr pulled Ti closeer, not wanting to suffer the same fait as him. He even covered Ti's hand with his larger hand as some kind of double barrier.

"Maybe I should go back up there after. I will sound like an angel compared to her."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:46 am

"She's loud enough to not need one," Fleck replied dryly. Chai was a form of torture when she really got going.

Ti couldn't hear what Amr said, but when his chest started rumbling under his ear, his eyes turned up to see if he could make out what he had said.

He couldn't.

"You just want another chance to show off," Fleck jibed with a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:21 am

"What can I say?" He flicked his hair back with his normal dramatic flair. "I love being the centre of attention."

He said it uncaring and unembarrestion. As a kid he would yell and scream all day how he was not attention seeking. Normally in front of as many people as possible. Now he as matured. He will yell and scream what an attention seeking who're he was. In front of as many people as possible.

"I know exactly what song I am going to sing!"

As soon as the girl finished in one last high pitched screech he darted up and over to the DJ before anyone else got the same idea as him. Leaping up on stage he gave his table a little wave and an air kiss.

He didn't say anything before the song started. He swayed, instead of going into an high energy performance. That was for later in the song.

"Tonight I'm going to have myself a really good time
I feel alive and the world I'll turn it inside out -yeah
And in floating around in ecstasy
So don't stop me now"

He swayed his hips in sharper movements.

"'Cause I'm having a good time
Having a good time!"

He began more energetic, faced paced dancing as the song sped up. Grinning and jumping abou on stage without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:29 am

"I married an attention whore," Fleck groaned. Pretty much the opposite of the sort of person Fleck would usually date. Despite his striking appearance, Fleck would sooner fade into the background than stand out in a crowd. Being with someone that stood out made you stand out. Something he didn't greatly love.

Ti whined when Amr pulled away from him, and pouted when he just darted off without kissing him goodbye. "Bye then," he muttered sulkily as he watched Amr bound onto the stage.

He did enjoy the song, but his little mind was plotting.

"Dick, can you share Fleck for a little while?" he asked with a little smile. "I want to pretend I'm abandoning him for you guys."

Fleck laughed and raised his arm in invitation, not waiting for Dick's response. He was content with being shared to help annoy Amr.

Ti jumped up and moved around the table with a beaming smile. He leaned over to kiss Dick's cheek, then kissed Fleck's cheek and cuddled up to Fleck's free side.

Fleck's large arm rested around his shoulders in exactly the same was as it did Dick's.

The next time Amr glanced at their table, Ti raised his hand and gave a little wave, grinning and nuzzling against Fleck's chest.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:46 am

Amr's eyes never really left Ti. Flicking occasional around to see who was watching him then back on Ti. He didn't miss him getting up and pressing a kiss against a confused Dick and grinning Fleck. He narrowed his eyes a little as Ti waved and nuzzled into Fleck. There was a pang of jealousy mixed in with arousal. (He was weak for blonds. Even the fake kind.)

Ti knew exactly what he was doing.

The little shit.

He just waved back as carefree as he could pretend and continued on with the song. Trying to make it seem he wasn't watching them with a careful eye.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:52 am

Ti giggled.

"He doesn't know whether to be aroused at the thought of three blonds together, jealous that I'm with two other people, or grumpy because I abandoned him," Ti explained with a laugh.

He could read the slight tenseness in his shoulders, and the way his eyes flickered over the three of them.

"Well, it's his fault for not saying goodbye to you, isn't it?" Fleck made a point of dipping his head to whisper that into Ti's ear, like he was flirting with him.

He was happy playing this game with Ti. Seeing his husband's reaction to it would be great.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 11:35 am

Dick curled a blond stand behind his ear self-consciously, a little uncomfortable to be seen that way. Especially by someone that wasn't Fleck.

He felt his own pang of jealousy as Fleck dipped his head. He knew it was all a ploy to get a rise out of Amr. But it was also getting one out of him too. He slipped both of his arms around Fleck's chest, fingers only just interlocking, hands squished between his boyfriend's ribcage and Ti's shoulder.

Amr didn't miss the flirty exchange. For a moment his dancing slowed as he watched on, caught in his confused and conflicted feelings. He knew his boyfriend. He knew this was a game. It didn't stop his feelings though.

So he pretended tong ore it. A little red face now from the dancing and blasting out the song.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Both men reacted to Dick. Fleck pressed a firm kiss to his temple and muttered a quiet 'I love you.' Ti lifted his hand to clasp the hand Dick had wedged between his shoulder and Fleck's chest, giving it a little squeeze, hoping to convey 'no hurt feelings?'.

He wanted to make Amr jealous, but he didn't want to make Dick too uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 1:58 am

Dick closed his eyes as Fleck pressed his lips against him and mutter those three little words that made his heart flutter.

He was suprised to find himself opening his palm and allow Ti to slip his hand against his and squeeze. Maybe it was the drunkness. Maybe it was the need for reasurance. Whichever it was, he felt grateful for it.

He squeezed back gently.

Amr didn't know what was going on but his eyes trained on them. Suddenly their coziness seemed very real. It hurt to keep that carefree smile on his face now.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 2:14 am

Ti smiled when his hand was squeezed back.

He was glad Dick wasn't sat on the other side of Fleck stewing in unpleasant emotions. He really didn't want to step on Dick's toes.

Though from the looks of it, he was stomping quite violently on Amr's.

The song was almost over. Soon they could put an end to the sour way Amr was looking at them. The idea had been good originally, but he was feeling a little guilty now.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 9:04 am

Amr finished the song, as red faced and breathless as he was with the other two performances. There was a drunken cheer from the bar and he bowed. You can never go wrong with Queen. It always got people singing and dancing along.

He jumped down from the stage and over the the blond trio, sitting down opposite them. He forced his grin and leaned back, fanning himself.

"You three make a very pretty picture."

It was easier to be flirty then jealous, upset or grumpy. Besides, he was telling the truth. They were going to be a cause of some late night fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 10:00 am

"Don't we just?" Ti grinned.

"And Fleck's very considerate. I bet he wouldn't run off to go sing without giving his boyfriend a kiss goodbye. Right, Fleck?"

Fleck shook his head slowly, not agreeing or disagreeing with the notion. It was better to stay out of the range of fire here.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 10:05 am

A strand of hair fell forward as he tilted his head slightly.

Ah.

So that was what this was all about.

He leaned forward over the table. Taking advantage of his height to meet Ti face to face.

"What about a kiss hello?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 10:08 am

Ti turned his face away, laying his cheek against Fleck's chest.

"I'm with Fleck and Dick now."

Even with how tempting it was to lean over and kiss him. He was going to be strong for the sake of making Amr suffer.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 10:18 am

It was easier now, talking to Ti. Up on stage he felt like an outsider watching in. While he loved being the centre of attention, he hated feeling left out. Like this, settled in the booth, he felt his upset and jealousy subsiding. He could play this game now.

He shit his eyebrows up and gasped, a hand covered his pierced mouth.

"I can't believe my boyfriend is dating my wife and his piece on the side!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Unchained Melody
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: