Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Unchained Melody

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

[C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 10:21 am

Ti shrugged. "That's what happens when you don't treat us well. We band together."

He was going to drag this along.

Gone was the guilt. This was fun again now.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 10:34 am

"Then let me make it up to you? I promise I will be better."

He clasped his hands together as if he was begging. Brows drawn together and his lip sticking out. He leaned low on the table so he was looking up at Ti. An angle he was very accustomed to.

"I promise you the best goodbye kisses ever."
Back to top Go down
http://cannibalshinji.tumblr.com
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 10:38 am

Ti looked over Amr slowly, as if trying to decide whether or not to take up his offer.

"You're just no hunky human," he sighed, hugging Fleck closer.

Why would he want Amr's goodbye kisses when he could have a hunky human?
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 10:58 am

Amr dropped the begging act with a pout. He thought he had him there.

He hummed, as if mulling Ti's answer over.

"True." He looked Fleck up and down. He would of leered a little longer if it wasn't for Dick's icy glare. "I am definitely no hunky human."

And he would probably never get to Fleck's size. He wasn't prepared to do an manual labour in his life, or lift weights until his muscles were aching. He liked his slender figure. And so did his Instagram followers and paying sponsors.

"Okay, but how about this: A gorgeous and tall elf? With impressively sized feet?"

He waggled his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:02 am

"It's not the size of your foot that matters, but how you use it," Ti replied smartly.

"But I can one-up your big feet anyway. I have a hunky human and a cute Vampire." Ti squeezed the hand he still had clasped with Dick's gently, and smiled charmingly at his boyfriend.

Not just one, but two. Amr couldn't beat that alone, unless he had something really impressive to share with the class.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:17 am

"I'm an excellent long distance running."

He glanced up at the hunky human and cute vampire. He was surprised to find that the said cute vampire didn't have his signature flush. Just a look of confusion.

Golden eyes were back on Ti and he chewed his lip. Mind buzzing as he tried to think of something to say that would out do that. Which was difficult to do after a few beers.

Then with a grunt he slumped on the table and whined. Okay, he lost this game.

"I'm sorry I didn't kiss you goodbye. Can you please come and give me a kiss and cuddle now?"
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:21 am

That was a pitiful display. If they hadn't drunk as much then this game of one-up may have been more interesting.

"Do you promise never to forget a goodbye kiss again?" Ti questioned.

That was the real issue here.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:38 am

"I promise I will never ever forget a goodbye kiss again. And goodmorning kisses, goodnight kisses, pre-sex kisses, post-sex kisses, I-promise-I-will-do-those-dishes kisses."

He was grinning at Ti as he listed them of fingers.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:40 am

"The world would implode before you do dishes."

But he stood, and moved to sit in Amr's lap. His arms slid around Amr's neck and he let his face hover right in front of Amr's.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:44 am

"Hey! I totally do the dishes!"

His arms happily wrapped around Ti's waist and he closed the space between them for a lingering kiss. Then another. And another. Until he was pressing lots of little kisses all over Ti's face.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am

Dumping them in the bowl for someone else to wash didn't count as doing the dishes.

Ti quite happily leaned into Amr's kisses, and giggled when his face was attacked with his little kisses.

"What sort of kisses are these?"
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 11:58 am

"These are-" He pressed a kiss on his temple. "I am sorry-" Then on his nose. "I didn't give you-" Then on the corner of his mouth. "A goodbye kiss." He finished off with one on Ti's mouth. Lingering like the first, then deepening it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:08 pm

Ti nipped Amr's still slightly swollen lower lip, and sucked on the ring going through the centre of his lip. He pulled back and let his lips quirked into a little grin.

"And here I was hoping they were pre-sex kisses."

He stuck his tongue out from between his teeth with a teasing little smile.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:39 pm

Amr straightened his back as Ti pulled on his lip ring, and let out a short breath. He had the same grin on his face.

"They are for later. Don't want to be kicked out for public indecency now."

A hand dropped and he gave Ti's backside a, what he hoped, discreet squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 12:42 pm

"What if I want them now?"

Fleck groaned softly. "Please don't. I like you both, but I dont wanna see you getting freaky." He certainly didn't want to see that.

Especially not when they were out in a public place.
Back to top Go down
Luca Valdez

Luca Valdez

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 12:24 am

Dick made a noise of agreement, taking interest the glass of wine back in his hand.

Amr just laughed. But he did slid his hand back up to Ti's waist rather then his ass.

"Sorry, dear, the hunky human doesn't want a show."

He pressed his lips against Ti's ear in an almost there kiss.

"We will just have to wait until later," he murmured before pressing his lips fully against him then pulling back.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 12:31 am

Ti whined and pressed his face into Amr's neck.

He pressed little kisses against Amr's skin, then let his tongue run over the skin, then nipping lightly at it.

Maybe he could distract Amr so much that he suggested they leave early? He didn't want to make the suggestion himself, but if he made Amr make the suggestion? Well, he couldn't say no to his boyfriend wanting to go home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Unchained Melody    [C] Unchained Melody       - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Unchained Melody
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Catania :: City Centre-
Jump to: